Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Pls SUB Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!

Pls SUB Bright Side Car to get more VIDEOS!

For more infomation >> 2019 Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic: Which is better? |Exterior|Interior|Performance| Comparison - Duration: 26:09.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Practical Application of Karma Theory? | Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshbhai - Duration: 4:48.

Simple Karma Theory - As you sow, so shall you reap.

What you do - all of you, speak a little, (As you sow) so shall you reap.

If you really want to make this Karma Theory helpful, then reverse it;

What you are receiving, is as per what you have done.

What did you say? As you sow, so shall you reap. This is Karma Theory.

This is theory. Practical is - what you have received, is what you have done.

Now, see the change in your level of acceptance.

Whatever you get is called fate, and what you do is called karma.

My fate is like this because this is what I have done.

I am getting this because this is what I have done.

Try to apply the Karma Theory in this manner and there will be immediate acceptance.

Throw it back.

Okay!

Even if she is able to throw it till the speaker that's enough.

Very good! It fell ½ inch beyond the speaker.

If you had crumpled it, then maybe it would have reached.

That's it! I just wanted to prove that I threw a pencil to him, so what am I going to get back?

(Pencil)

I threw a handkerchief to her, so what will I get back?

Now, if I feel, 'He is throwing a pencil at me!'

'He is throwing a pencil at me! What if it had gone into my eye?'

But what did you throw? You received exactly what you threw.

Now, how can you...? Oh! There is something...

There is... Here, throw it back.

Okay!

Now, when you throw the pencil, I am throwing something nice back to you.

You can keep it. This I can do.

So, instead of complaining, 'Why did he throw a pencil at me?'

If I am clear that it came to me because I had thrown it.

So, now I have thrown him a 'Post-it'; even if I think from a selfish point of view,

Then in some birth, I will get a chit pad. That has been fixed, right now.

It has been fixed right now! In this birth or in any other birth, I will get a chit pad.

There was no flower here, else I would have thrown a flower…

Or, what do I want in the future? Flowers? Do you want flowers?

Then right now, you should throw flowers on everyone. That is what you will get.

Because she could not give me a pencil and he could not give me the handkerchief.

If I have thrown this in this direction, then I will get the same thing from this direction.

There is the direction of the body, there is the direction of money,

There is the direction of the mind, there is the direction of relationships,

Whatever I have thrown in that direction in the past, that alone is what I will get.

Which means, whatever I am getting is what I have thrown, if you think like that,

Then you'll start getting total acceptability. Is it nice? Is it helpful?

So now, when you feel, 'Why me? Everyone received a smile; why me?'

Meaning, 'Why me not getting?' Because you have never smiled at anyone! That's why!

See, now the answer is so clear. This means the thoughts won't be prolonged.

Now, though you will apply today's wisdom, you will still feel, 'Why me?'

Suddenly, though I have no illness, I just go for a check-up,

In the check-up I am diagnosed with cancer, for example, and I feel, 'Why me?'

As you have sown, so have you reaped; what you received is as per what you have done.

So, the accounts have to be closed. Stop - thoughts stopped.

What I mean to say is: Total acceptance is faith in God.

Practise in this manner. Time and again you will go into automatic mode.

Do you have faulty iPods where suddenly something else starts; it happens sometimes.

After the morning prayers, instead of evening prayers, suddenly chaityavandan starts.

It skips. This is called the automatic mode. Go into a choice mode.

It does not matter that he did this, I want to give flowers.

This is the effort you need to make.

For more infomation >> What is the Practical Application of Karma Theory? | Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshbhai - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 13 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Aftershow: Season 3 Episode 13 - This Is Us (Digital Exclusive - Presented by Chevrolet) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Stacey Abrams: Voter Suppression In Georgia Is "Nearly Seamless" | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Stacey Abrams: Voter Suppression In Georgia Is "Nearly Seamless" | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

This is a sleepy monkey, LOL - Duration: 1:39.

Is it yummy?

For more infomation >> This is a sleepy monkey, LOL - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

McCabe: It's possible that Trump is a Russian asset - Duration: 8:39.

For more infomation >> McCabe: It's possible that Trump is a Russian asset - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Bald is Beautiful: How one K-State athlete is inspiring others to embrace their inner beauty - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Bald is Beautiful: How one K-State athlete is inspiring others to embrace their inner beauty - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Maurizio Sarri WILL be sacked because Roman Abramovich is thinking this - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Maurizio Sarri WILL be sacked because Roman Abramovich is thinking this - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

MARTIN KEOWN: Forward thinking is the key for Liverpool in Munich - Duration: 2:27.

Everyone thought the absence of Virgil van Dijk would cost Liverpool defensively. While the makeshift centre-half pairing of Joel Matip and Fabinho kept a clean sheet — no mean feat against Bayern Munich — they missed the Dutchman's forward thinking

Positivity from the centre backs is crucial to the way Jurgen Klopp's team play. Van Dijk and Joe Gomez — Liverpool's first-choice pairing — are usually effortless in possession

They are always looking to play forwards to give the platform to build their attacks

That was not always the case on Tuesday night. Matip, in particular, panicked in possession

His most frequent pass in the first half was back to Alisson, finding his goalkeeper eight times

It prevented Liverpool from getting on the front foot and striking an early blow

Bayern may not be the force they once were but they still carry the aura of champions

They were able to grow in confidence throughout the match and their forwards quickly started to anticipate that Matip would keep going backwards

When I was playing in defence for Arsenal nothing made Arsene Wenger more angry than when we passed back to David Seaman

Go forward and the opposition are deterred from pressing your goalkeeper. Go back and you only invite them on

It was understandable that Matip should be nervous on such a huge occasion but sometimes, the biggest mistake you can make is to be afraid to make one

Alisson saw plenty of the ball in those early stages but the time he dwelt on it was criminal

That put his team-mates under pressure, too.Van Dijk will return for next month's second leg in Munich

Liverpool will need his attacking impetus as much as his Rolls-Royce defending. 

For more infomation >> MARTIN KEOWN: Forward thinking is the key for Liverpool in Munich - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lauren Young: "I think someone is lying!" - Duration: 20:57.

Lauren Young: "I think someone is lying!"

Tumagal ng tatlong taon ang relasyon ni.

Lauren Young kay Elmo Magalona kaya.

hindi maiwasang tanungin ang aktres.

tungkol sa ex-boyfriend sa presscon.

ng Hiram Na Anak, na ginanap.

sa 17th floor ng GMA Network Center kagabi, February 18.

As expected, reporter's delight si.

Lauren dahil hindi uso sa kanya.

ang salitang off the record kaya.

may sagot siya sa lahat ng mga tanong tungkol kay Elmo.

Sa mga hindi nakakaalam, ang ina ni Elmo na si.

Pia Magalona pa rin ang manager ni Lauren,.

kahit naghiwalay na sila ng ex-boyfriend.

Pahayag ng Kapuso actress sa PEP.

(Philippine Entertainment Portal),.

"That was seven years ago.

"When nag-break kami ni Elmo,.

sinabi ko talaga kay Tita Pia,.

'We broke up, but I'm okay with him.

We're okay.

"'And if you can be with me professionally,.

we could still work together.

But if not, then mag-adjust tayo.

"She was, like, work is work.

So, kapag nagkikita kami,.

we never talk about our personal lives.

"Pero sometimes, siyempre it's a normal.

conversation naman, but ano talaga.

"First of all, she's my manager.

She's like my mom as well.

"Ang dami na naming pinagsamahan ni Tita Pia.

"She's a great manager for me,.

hindi ako nauubusan ng mga project at.

ang gaganda lagi ng mga nakukuha ko na projects.

ON ELMO AND JANELLA.

Dahil sa pagiging open ni Lauren,.

kinuha ng PEP. ph ang pagkakataon na.

itanong ang reaksiyon niya tungkol.

sa akusasyon ni Janella Salvador,.

noong October 2018, na pisikal siyang sinaktan diumano ni Elmo.

Sina Lauren at Janella ay parehong ex-girlfriends ni Elmo.

Ayon kay Lauren, "I know Elmo very differently.

"I mean, siyempre ang pangit kasi.

if I would say I believe the girl,.

then what will my management say about it?.

"But if I say that I believe the boy,.

then everyone's gonna be, like,.

'Oh, you're a victim blamer!'.

"I mean, no matter what I say,.

someone will get angry.

"But for me, the safest answer.

and most showbiz answer for tonight is,.

it's none of my business,.

because hindi ko kilala si Janella.

Sabi pa niya tungkol kay Elmo,.

"We say hi but we don't have a relationship.

like that anymore, and I don't know anything about it.

"But for me, I love Tita Pia and, I think,.

she's the best.

It's unfortunate that there's news like that.".

Nang tanungin kung naranasan niyang.

"masaktan physically" ni Elmo, "Nope!".

ang mariing sagot ni Lauren.

Sabi pa niya, "Do you think someone can hit me?.

Sapakin kita diyan, upuan ko lang sila… charot!".

Pero ayon kay Lauren, "For me, it's either.

I think someone is lying! Hahaha! I don't know….

"Sometimes, some people bend the truth,.

some people… sucks if it's true,.

sucks if it's not true.

Then, someone is a liar.

"But for me, it's none of my business.

Rason pa ni Lauren, "And siyempre,.

mag-comment lang ako 'tapos may.

lumabas na article, sasabihin nila, 'Nangingialam ka!'.

"E, basa kayo nang basa.

Tinanong lang ako, sumagot lang ako.".

Tumagal ng tatlong taon ang relasyon ni.

Lauren Young kay Elmo Magalona kaya.

hindi maiwasang tanungin ang aktres.

tungkol sa ex-boyfriend sa presscon.

ng Hiram Na Anak, na ginanap.

sa 17th floor ng GMA Network Center kagabi, February 18.

As expected, reporter's delight si.

Lauren dahil hindi uso sa kanya.

ang salitang off the record kaya.

may sagot siya sa lahat ng mga tanong tungkol kay Elmo.

Sa mga hindi nakakaalam, ang ina ni Elmo na si.

Pia Magalona pa rin ang manager ni Lauren,.

kahit naghiwalay na sila ng ex-boyfriend.

Pahayag ng Kapuso actress sa PEP.

(Philippine Entertainment Portal),.

"That was seven years ago.

"When nag-break kami ni Elmo,.

sinabi ko talaga kay Tita Pia,.

'We broke up, but I'm okay with him.

We're okay.

"'And if you can be with me professionally,.

we could still work together.

But if not, then mag-adjust tayo.

"She was, like, work is work.

So, kapag nagkikita kami,.

we never talk about our personal lives.

"Pero sometimes, siyempre it's a normal.

conversation naman, but ano talaga.

"First of all, she's my manager.

She's like my mom as well.

"Ang dami na naming pinagsamahan ni Tita Pia.

"She's a great manager for me,.

hindi ako nauubusan ng mga project at.

ang gaganda lagi ng mga nakukuha ko na projects.

ON ELMO AND JANELLA.

Dahil sa pagiging open ni Lauren,.

kinuha ng PEP. ph ang pagkakataon na.

itanong ang reaksiyon niya tungkol.

sa akusasyon ni Janella Salvador,.

noong October 2018, na pisikal siyang sinaktan diumano ni Elmo.

Sina Lauren at Janella ay parehong ex-girlfriends ni Elmo.

Ayon kay Lauren, "I know Elmo very differently.

"I mean, siyempre ang pangit kasi.

if I would say I believe the girl,.

then what will my management say about it?.

"But if I say that I believe the boy,.

then everyone's gonna be, like,.

'Oh, you're a victim blamer!'.

"I mean, no matter what I say,.

someone will get angry.

"But for me, the safest answer.

and most showbiz answer for tonight is,.

it's none of my business,.

because hindi ko kilala si Janella.

Sabi pa niya tungkol kay Elmo,.

"We say hi but we don't have a relationship.

like that anymore, and I don't know anything about it.

"But for me, I love Tita Pia and, I think,.

she's the best.

It's unfortunate that there's news like that.".

Nang tanungin kung naranasan niyang.

"masaktan physically" ni Elmo, "Nope!".

ang mariing sagot ni Lauren.

Sabi pa niya, "Do you think someone can hit me?.

Sapakin kita diyan, upuan ko lang sila… charot!".

Pero ayon kay Lauren, "For me, it's either.

I think someone is lying! Hahaha! I don't know….

"Sometimes, some people bend the truth,.

some people… sucks if it's true,.

sucks if it's not true.

Then, someone is a liar.

"But for me, it's none of my business.

Rason pa ni Lauren, "And siyempre,.

mag-comment lang ako 'tapos may.

lumabas na article, sasabihin nila, 'Nangingialam ka!'.

"E, basa kayo nang basa.

Tinanong lang ako, sumagot lang ako.".

For more infomation >> Lauren Young: "I think someone is lying!" - Duration: 20:57.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is Kylie Jenner's BFF Jordyn Woods? 8 Things to Know About the Model - News Today - Duration: 5:35.

 You've seen her all over Kylie Jenner's social media, but who exactly is Jordyn Woods?  Aside form being able to pull off any shade from her bestie's lipkit, Woods, 21, has been inspiring girls all over with her beauty, confidence brains

Get push notifications with news, features more. Follow Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications

 Here's eight things you may not have known about Jenner's best friend.  Woods is signed to Wilhelmina International's Curve, their division for plus-size models, plans to change the plus size industry

 "There's so many people out there just like me, right now the curve industry is just blowing up because people are realizing curve models are cool, most people are not that skinny," she previously told Teen Vogue

"I just want to make a change in the curve industry because I want other curve girls to realize that you don't have to dress a certain way because you are curvy

"  In August, she debuted her size-inclusive fashion br SECNDNTURE, which was inspired by her passion for fitness

 The model admitted to NY Mag that her agent found her on the social media app emailed her directly from there

 Since Jenner gave birth to Stormi in February 2018, Woods has played the role of an aunt to the 1-year-old

 "She is amazing," Woods told PEOPLE of Stormi in August 2018, sharing that she's having a blast being an auntie to the daughter of Jenner boyfriend Travis Scott

 "Her mom is her mom, but I can be the aunt that spoils her gives her whatever she wants," she added

 "A lot of my friends have kids so I feel like it is just fun," Woods remarked

"I am the aunt with 20 kids, I won't have to do anything at the end of the night

I can actually get a good night's sleep."  This past fall, Woods launched a makeup collaboration with Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics

 "Since the beginning of her business we wanted to collab together because we're always sharing ideas with each other," the model told PEOPLE in August

 However, it took a lot of brainstorming iterations until the pair settled on the final version

 "We've redesigned the collection at least five times because we couldn't settle on one thing

We had multiple different [ones] we thought it was going to be we finally figured out one that made sense," she said

"We have been working on this for a minute. It's been the past couple of years I feel like, or at least a year

"  In December, Woods shared a new Instagram photo where she smiled prominently to reveal that the gap between her two front teeth (which she's become known for) had been closed

 Woods didn't caption the photo, but simply tagged Los Angeles-based cosmetic dentist Dr

Kam Kamangar to seemingly confirm she visited him for the procedure.  The change came after Woods wrote on Instagram in June 2017 that she would "not fix" her gap

 "Today on set. often people have the nerve to say fix your teeth… for your information," she wrote

"No I will not fix my gap to blend in with the rest of society! My gap makes me who I am

Your individuality is one of your special powers in this generation where everyone's trying to fit in keep up

😘."  Not only is Woods very close friends with Jaden Willow, but she's known their father for a very long time even refers to the famous actor as "uncle

"  Woods' mother Elizabeth, who is a popular Los Angeles socialite, has a lot in common with Kris Jenner — she too is a momager

 Woods' baby sister Jodie, is a dead ringer for her twin. She too is managed by their mother has no problem hanging out with celebrities all day alongside her big sister

For more infomation >> Who Is Kylie Jenner's BFF Jordyn Woods? 8 Things to Know About the Model - News Today - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

샤미마 비검: IS에 가담했던 10대가 영국 국적을 잃는다 - Duration: 5:04.

사용 기기에서 미 어 재생이 지원되 않습니다 샤미 비검: 'IS의 마스코트가 된 것 제가 결정한 게 아니었어요' 15 때 이슬람국가( S)에 가담하기 해 영국을 떠나 리아로 간 샤미마 비검이 영국 국적 잃게 된다.   국 정부 소식통은 올해 19세인 비 의 영국 국적을 탈할 수 있다고 혔다. 비검이 다 나라 국적 취득 가능했기 때문이 . 비검의 가족이 선임한 변호사 타 미네 아쿤지는 정 의 결정에 실망했 면서 이의 제기를 위해 모든 법적 치를 고려하고 있 고 말했다. 20 5년 런던을 떠났 비검은 집으로 아가고 싶다고 말 바 있다. IS 가담한 영국 여학 출산….아이와 께 영국으로 돌아 수 있을까? I 패잔병 돌아오면 어쩌나  비검은 S 마지막 요새인 바구즈를 떠난 후 지난주 시리아의 민 수용소에서 발 됐고 곧이어 아들 낳았다. BBC 의 인터뷰에서 비 은 자신은 결코 S의 마스코트가 생각이 없었으며 이제는 그저 영국 서 조용히 자신의 아이를 키우길 원 뿐이라고 말했다  ITV뉴스는 영 정부가 비검 어 니에게 보낸 편지 입수했다. 정부 결정을 비검에게 려달라고 어머니에 요청하는 내용이 다. 어떤 근거로 국적을 박탈하나? 1981년의 영국 적법에 따라 내무 장관이 "공공의 익을 증진"한다고 판단하고 해당 국 이 무국적자가 되 않을 경우 국적 박탈하는 게 가 하다. 비검은 언 의 영국 여권으로 시리아를 방문했으 국경을 건넌 후 여권을 빼앗겼다고 말했다. 비검은 글라데시계로 알려 으나 BBC와의 터뷰에서 그는 방 라데시 여권이 없 며 방글라데시를 문한 적도 없다고 말했다. 비검이 은 아들은 부모가 영국 국적을 박탈 하기 전에 태어났 때문에 영국인으 간주한다. 영국 정부가 아이의 국 까지 박탈하는 것 이론적으로 가능 다. 정부 관계자 은 잠재적 비판을 고려하며 국민의 리를 위해 균형 힌 판단을 할 필 가 있다. Im ge copyri ht PA 미지 캡션 런던 베스널그린에서 살 비검은 15세 영국을 떠났다  내무부 대변인은 이렇게 말했다. 내무부 장관은 최 최우선 관심사가 영국과 영국에 사 사람들 안전이라 분명히 표명했습 다." 대변인은 무부가 개별 사안 대해 논평하지 는다고 말하면서도 시민권 박탈에 관 결정은 "관련된 모든 근거에 기반 결정됐으며 가볍 내린 것이 아니 "라고 전했다.I 에 가담했던 여학 '집으로 돌아가 싶다' 비검은 은 학교 친구 두 명과 함께 201 년 2월 영국을 났다. 친구 한 은 공습으로 사망 것으로 알려졌고 다른 한 명의 생 는 불분명하다.  검은 지난 주말 내아이를 출산했다 이전에 낳은 두 명의 아이는 사망 다. 이슬람으로 종한 네덜란드인 편은 2주 전 시 아군에 항복한 것 로 알려졌다. 한 , 비검은 내무부 결정에 이의를 기할 권리가 있다

For more infomation >> 샤미마 비검: IS에 가담했던 10대가 영국 국적을 잃는다 - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is The Best Tax Prep Service In Macon? - Duration: 0:35.

Who is the best Tax Service in Macon

That is highly rated and reliable

Want a hint

CLS accounting LLC

478-757-1910

4380 Mercer University Drive Macon Georgia 31206

CLS accounting LLC

For more infomation >> Who Is The Best Tax Prep Service In Macon? - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Khloe Kardashian Is 'Completely Devastated' After Tristan Thompson Cheated on Her With Kylie Jenner' - Duration: 3:24.

 Totally heartbroken. is "completely devastated" after discovering her boyfriend, , cheated on her with 's best friend , a source tells Us Weekly exclusively

 "This is out of character for Jordyn and no one expected this to happen," the source adds

 Multiple insiders told Us on Tuesday, February 19, that the Cleveland Cavaliers star, 27, was spotted cozying up to Woods, 21, on Sunday, February 17

According to one insider, Thompson and the model, who has posed for Kardashian's Good American brand, were "making out" at a house party

 "Khloé loved Jordyn before this," the insider revealed. "This is completely shocking to Khloé's family

"  The Hollywood Unlocked reported on Tuesday that Thompson and Woods were "all over each other" at the house party, which one of the outlet's writers attended

Kardashian, 34, reacted to the news by posting multiple speaking head emojis on The Hollywood Unlocked's Instagram post about the scandal

The Revenge Body host's close pals also commented.  "STRONG FACTS," Haqq wrote, while Pippen added, "Amen!!!!"  Thompson, for his part, seemingly denied cheating on Kardashian, tweeting, "FAKE NEWS" on Tuesday

Within a matter of minutes, however, the basketball pro deleted his tweet.  Another source confirmed to Us on Tuesday that Kardashian and Thompson have split after more than two years of dating

"They aren't speaking," the source told Us.  Back in April 2018, the NBA pro was caught being unfaithful days before the reality star gave birth to their daughter True, now 10 months

 Woods, meanwhile, has yet to comment on the accusations. The model spoke exclusively to Us in September 2018 about her relationship with Jenner

"We're very much the same, but we're also very different," Woods said at the time

"I think that's what makes us best friends and we are always on the same page about things

"  Kardashian was also friendly with Woods. One day before the scandal broke, the Keeping Up With Kardashians star "liked" and commented on her Instagram photo

"Baby girl," she wrote on the selfies Woods shared on Monday, February 19.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét