Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Park Gunhoo. Park Gunhoo.

Naeun is fervently looking for Gunhoo.

Gunhoo, where are you?

(He shines more than the morning sun.)

Brighter than the morning sun,

it's Gunhoo over flowers.

What happened in the morning?

Why isn't he wearing a top?

(Where is his top?)

I will make you pretty, okay?

(I want to be cool.)

I will make you pretty.

- She is taking off his top. / - Let's go.

Will she change him into other clothes?

(She takes off his top.)

- He is a natural man. / - I know.

Gunhoo, your belly is protruding.

(Running)

Will she make him wear something?

(Opening)

She opens the closet.

I took it out.

Isn't that the Snow White dress?

- Gunhoo won't like that. / - Gunhoo.

Gunhoo, come here.

I think he'll look pretty if he does wear it.

(Let's wear it.)

Just this once.

- He is running away. / - He doesn't like it.

- He instinctively hates that color. / - Gunhoo.

Don't cry.

- How cute! / - It looks pretty on him.

There you go.

He suddenly stopped crying.

"Fine, I will dress up."

(He combs his hair to bring out the details.)

How cute! The younger siblings

should enjoy what they can't avoid.

He combed his hair to bring out the details.

Does he like it?

- He keeps looking at his reflection. / - Oh, my.

I guess he likes it.

(Turning)

He's looking this way and that.

(I look really pretty.)

(I will stop looking and leave.)

(Let me look at myself one last time.)

Gunhoo.

You need to eat an apple and fall asleep.

Why aren't you asleep?

Shazam!

(Become a real princess.)

It started as Naeun's prank,

but Gunhoo likes being Snow White.

"Do I look pretty?"

(How about Naeun?)

Gunhoo, I became Elsa.

Goodness, this Elsa is beautiful.

I see that Elsa is real.

People would think they are sisters.

Isn't that a Snow White dress?

I styled him.

(How do I look?)

I should be Little Mermaid, then.

- Is this the Little Mermaid's outfit? / - Yes.

- Will he really do it? / - Is this right?

He's gotten a lot bolder now.

My goodness.

All three of us are princesses.

I'm the Little Mermaid, you are...

- Elsa. / - You are Elsa.

And Gunhoo is...

- Belly Princess. / - "Belly Princess"?

(I refuse to be called Belly Princess.)

Shall we do something else?

It's hot, so take off the dress.

Ta-da!

- Wow, it's a puzzle! / - I dropped one. It's a puzzle.

Shall we try it together?

This one goes here.

You are right.

How did you know?

(I want to try.)

Gunhoo is trying it.

Gunhoo, you did it wrong.

- This one goes here. / - No!

- No! / - Let Gunhoo do this.

Shall I do this?

- Gunhoo is annoyed. / - No!

- He is angry. / - "I won't do this."

Naeun told him no at every turn.

(I will play with this.)

- What is that? / - What is he touching?

(Gunhoo is touching)

(Naeun's favorite clutch bag.)

It's Naeun's most prized belonging, her clutch bag.

My goodness.

He touched her most prized belonging.

(She didn't spot Gunhoo yet.)

Dad, Gunhoo...

No!

(No!)

No, no.

No!

Gunhoo, how dare you touch it?

It's mine.

No one else but me...

(Why can't I touch it?)

Gunhoo yells back.

Goodness, she took it.

She took it.

What will happen?

(Forget it. I won't play with Naeun.)

(Annoyed)

(Camera, play with me.)

No, no.

Naeun says no to everything he does.

(I won't hold myself back.)

He's showing defiance.

(I learned taekwondo.)

(Let go of me.)

(Stop!)

(Gunhoo is annoyed.)

(Why do they keep fighting?)

You can't let them keep fighting.

Gunhoo's leaving.

Gunhoo. Where did he go? Gunhoo.

Naeun, you could let your brother

play with your clutch bag once.

No?

(Naeun brings her clutch.)

(Don't come.)

Jooho should mediate.

Naeun, hand me a diaper.

- I will go and change his diaper. / - Okay.

Gunhoo, I prepared something big.

You have pent-up anger, right?

Of course he does.

- Naeun. / - Yes?

Watch Gunhoo for a second.

- I need to go and get a package. / - Okay.

- I will be back. / - Okay.

- I think he left to take a measure. / - I know.

(She eats strawberries without suspicion.)

- Naeun takes good care of her brother. / - She does,

but siblings fight sometimes.

Naeun.

What?

Naeun.

What? What is that voice?

(Only Gunhoo and Naeun are here.)

(Did I hear wrong?)

Naeun.

What?

I'm eating strawberries.

Did Gunhoo speak?

Naeun is confused.

After saying he will get a package,

Jooho went into a room.

(What is Jooho doing?)

Naeun.

(When Jooho speaks,)

(Gunhoo speaks.)

- It's me, Gunhoo. / - It's a voice changer.

Now that Gunhoo can express himself,

he and Naeun bicker sometimes.

I'm curious about what Naeun thinks of Gunhoo.

That's why I prepared this.

(How will Naeun react?)

(I'm eating strawberries.)

She is suspicious.

Do you hear my voice?

What is this sound?

She thinks it's coming from a camera.

It's me, Gunhoo.

(Is Gunhoo speaking?)

(She inches closer.)

(I don't know anything.)

Gunhoo, did you speak?

Yes.

(Will she buy it?)

What's wrong with your voice?

It does sound strange.

The weather is cold outside, so I caught a cold.

Is that the excuse?

(Unsure)

What kind of cold gives a child that voice?

We drew on the floor and ate snacks

without Dad knowing.

(That's right.)

When she drew on the floor

and played with cereal,

Gunhoo was with her.

(Will Naeun believe)

Gunhoo.

(this situation?)

Gunhoo, since when could you talk?

- She believes it. / - I could talk from the start.

Then why didn't you talk until now?

It's bothersome.

Do Dad and Mom know?

They don't know yet.

It's a secret. Don't tell them, okay?

- Okay. / - It's perfect.

She believes it.

Gunhoo, are you hungry?

Yes, I'm hungry.

I will give you curry.

She takes good care of her brother.

Gunhoo gets a pink spoon.

(She delivers curry to the hungry Gunhoo.)

Gunhoo, beep, beep.

Beep, beep.

Here, beep, beep.

Hold on. Give it to me slowly.

(What are you doing?)

Will they fight again?

Give it to me slowly. You were too fast.

(What is this?)

Thank you, Naeun.

That came out of nowhere.

He suddenly said, "Thank you."

- His emotions change abruptly. / - I want a tangerine.

Please wait, Gunhoo.

- I will do this and this. / - She peels it well.

Is it tasty?

Yes, it's tasty.

(It's tasty.)

- Naeun. / - Yes?

By the way, who do you like better,

Dad or Mom?

Jooho devised this to ask that question.

Dad and Mom.

Do you like both of them?

- Thank goodness. / - Yes.

Just pick one.

- My goodness. / - This is a bit...

(What will Naeun's answer be?)

Mom.

(Sad)

Mom?

How about you?

I like Dad the best.

(No!)

- He said, "No." / - "No."

I like Mom.

(Dad, we are joking.)

My daughter, I mean...

How will he get out of this?

Why did you call me your daughter?

I'm your sister.

- She is his sister. / - That's right.

- Naeun. / - His mind went blank. Naeun likes Mom more.

You changed the song when I was dancing once.

When did I do that?

It made me really angry.

What Naeun did made Gunhoo really angry.

(Gunhoo exploded in anger.)

(I can't dance!)

Will she tell him why she did that?

I really like to dance.

Were you angry since you couldn't dance?

Yes, I was angry.

I'm sorry.

My goodness.

I'm sorry too.

Don't get angry, Gunhoo.

Okay.

I will give you a kiss.

- This brought them close. / - She apologized first.

Let's not fight.

Okay. Let's not fight.

- That's right. / - How cute!

(Proud)

(Naeun is absorbed in singing.)

(Trudging)

He is touching her clutch bag again.

Naeun hasn't seen him yet.

They just made up. What will they do?

(Touching)

(Jooho becomes nervous as well.)

She will see him soon. My goodness.

(I'm touching your clutch bag.)

(Naeun comes closer without taking notice.)

She saw it.

Naeun, let me look at your clutch bag.

What will Naeun say?

Sure.

(Proud)

Thank you.

You can touch my clutch bag.

- My goodness. / - You can have it.

- You can have it. / - She let him have it.

Really?

Yes.

Gunhoo, I love you.

- I love you too. / - Jooho must be proud

when he sees the children get along.

(Who is this?)

Isn't this his first interview?

(Park Gunhoo, the youngest interviewee)

What's your name?

That's right. Smile.

How old are you?

Three.

The interview is halted because of snot.

It's like a scene from "Entertainment Weekly".

(Ask me another question.)

Can you really talk?

It looks like he is picking his words.

(Should I talk or not?)

He is thinking.

- Did the screen freeze? / - Is he sleepy?

(Should I tell her or not?)

(I will tell you a year later.)

For more infomation >> Naeun is confused.."Gunhoo, what's wrong with your voice?" [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

When Is Back Pain Serious During Pregnancy? | Gynaecologist Explain What To Look Out For - Duration: 3:51.

doctor in pregnancy a lot of women complained about back pain is that

normal in pregnancy yes to have backache is normal in pregnancy because there is

this extra weight in your tummy so obviously when there is weight in your

tummy the angling of your back changes so what we call a low dose is you know

your your back your spinal cord changes its its shape because there is weight

pulling on your tummy so pregnant women obviously have a bit more pressure on

their they're carrying this extra weight on their back and that changes have your

spine curves and that puts pressure on your back and it does cause backache but

the early on in the pregnancy in the first three to four months there is no

extra weight in your tummy so you should ideally not get any more backache then

you would otherwise get but a hormone in pregnancy called progesterone there is a

lot of this hormone in in your blood when you're pregnant and progesterone

makes every joint loose this is Nature's Way of enabling you give birth

when this baby is about to come outside you at the end of nine months your

joints need to open up you need to make that room for the baby to come out

imagine such a big baby coming out through a small opening and you have a

China so if your joints didn't open up and make that extra room then this baby

would get stuck in your pelvis so nature is helping you by making your joints

loose so so you can give birth and in the process of your joints and ligaments

becoming loose every joint in your body especially your back you know everything

is loose or it's not as stiff and stoned as you were before because of this

progesterone hormone which relaxes your bones and joints so you do get aches and

pains so some back ache some joint pains are to be expected in pregnancy but some

of the joint pains could be also because you are deficient in calcium and vitamin

D although in India we see a lot of sunlight we are exposed to plenty of

Sonlight about 90% of people are deficient in vitamin D this is not

because there is not enough sunlight this is not because you are not going

out this is because your skin has lost the capacity to absorb the vitamin D so

much of sun damaged skin the skin has become damaged it's not able to absorb

the vitamin D anymore and therefore we are needing to give your high dose of

vitamin T so when you get joint pains in pregnancy one yes it's normal due to you

being pregnant but always make sure that you have your vitamin D levels checked

and if they are deficient please get yourself vitamin D supplements eat food

rich in calcium sometimes you can't eat enough food if your deficiency is severe

if you are very deficient just eating healthy food won't help you need to then

take supplements calcium supplements vitamin D supplements etc and what I

notice is there are some people who are frantic about this they keep on taking

supplements every day they're taking numerous elements and then there's

another group of people who don't want to take anything at all so what we need

is someone who is sensible and in between you don't take too many rhythm

ins or you don't say no to every bitumen you just have to reach that middle

ground where you need to get yourself tested find out what you're deficient in

and take supplements for that for the necessary time period

you

For more infomation >> When Is Back Pain Serious During Pregnancy? | Gynaecologist Explain What To Look Out For - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

What Life is Really Like In France | France Culture Shocks | Expat Living in Paris - Duration: 10:35.

someone once told me that in France you can be as rich as you want you can be

super wealthy nice watch nice car nice house it doesn't mean anything if you're

not cultivated and you don't have general knowledge.. Salut Youtube

hope you guys are doing well welcome back to my channel or if it's your first

time here hello my name is Rosie I'm a New Zealander

living in France and I'm

here to do another video on some French culture shocks which are some of my

favorite videos to do. At least once a week I have a thought that's like oh

that's funny or oh that's interesting and I hope it doesn't stop

because it's kind of part of the fun and so although I am becoming more and more

French and I have done a video on that there are still things that surprised me

so without further ado, I suggest we get right into it!

Something that really shocks me about France is the concept of internet

banking here I don't believe it exists and I'm gonna explain why. When I pay for

things on Friday Saturday and Sunday the transactions don't show up on my account

until maybe like Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. For me, this means that my

internet banking has shut down for the weekend! I have found it really funny

that internet banking in France for example if I want to add someone that I

would like to pay with my own money I have to sometimes wait 24 48 hours for

the bank to accept that request so I can finally pay these people but hey maybe

it's just me maybe it's just my bank and my partner's bank made me were just we

are with quite old traditional French banks now I don't want to name and shame

them because it's not really fair but if this is not the case for you and

you have a banking system that works perfectly fine and your transactions on

your internet banking are live so your money goes out and your balance updates

live please let me know down below and I will investigate those banks ok guys so

this one maybe it's just my partner and his family I'm not really sure but I've

noticed in France that we never sleep with a top sheet. To me a normal bed set

up is mattress mattress protect bottom fitted sheet and then on top of

that you've got your top sheet and then on top of that you've got your duvet

cover and the things and blankets and things that keep you warm so you've got

a protective layer between your body and the duvet cover it's more for

cleanliness I think then for comfort but in France I haven't seen many of these

top sheets around and it's kind of funny I don't know where they disappeared to. They do

sell them in stores but I just don't really see them at least in my version

of France so can you let me know if you're French down below do you have top

sheet or no top sheet and then if you have no top sheet isn't it annoying

having to wash the duvet cover like every single week? maybe it's just the

same as washing the top sheet I guess but yeah anyway let me know.As some

of you guys know if you've been following me on instagram and if you've

seen the video that I made on two perfect days in Paris I had my best

friend come visit from New Zealand and it was amazing but it was so funny

seeing France again through her eyes because she just noticed all these kinds

of things that I had kind of forgotten about and one of the things she picked

up on is that there are no customs in France when you arrive in Paris Charles de

Gaulle that's so so rare to actually have people checking what's in your bag

so on the other way around in New Zealand they're very strict about this

so you cannot bring shoes with any grass or mud on them into the

country you could get fined they'll get thrown out you cannot bring unopened

food you cannot bring so so many things into New Zealand to protect the

environment and the biodiversity and in France I remember like landing and

getting my passport checked and then I just walked through I thought I had

accidentally missed a part of the airport I was so worried it's sort of

like you get to the border it's like oh yeah just bring it in whatever you have

in your suitcase it doesn't matter.Other things she noticed that cracked me

up is how much the French hate scaffolding probably because it doesn't

look very nice agreed but there are quite a lot of restoration projects that

go on in summertime and here in Paris and

there's a lot of scaffolding that's needed you know on our monuments or on

some random buildings and what they do is they put this hilarious facade on top

of the scaffolding so it's kind of like it's a painting that makes it look like

it's a real building if you thought that was hilarious that there's kind of like

this big scaffolding cover-up operation I think it's fair that the French hate

the look of scaffolding but the lengths at which they go to cover it up as kind

of funny. Okay the next culture shock I want to

talk about is this kind of national education around the harm that waves

can do to your body which is I'm sure absolutely true and absolutely grounded

in science but I've never met so many people I mean collectively as a nation

that would agree that microwaves are bad for you and to try and avoid using

microwaves as much as possible not to stand too close to the microwave while

it's on and that kind of thing same for cellphones a real sort of consciousness

around turning your phone completely off or at least on airplane mode every night

while you sleep like because it's just really bad to have the waves

be next to you while you sleep. I think it's kind of linked to a wider thing

actually around health and consciousness of these kinds of things like there's a huge

amount of French people that avoid deodorants for example because of the

aluminium there are a lot of homemade solutions to deodorants and this kind of

thing. For us in New Zealand of course we have people that are concerned about

those things but they seem to have a very particular demographic they're kind

of like the label I guess like the hippy eco warrior kind of demographic and

they're the ones really starting the conversations about these kinds of

things and in France it's probably quite general and the general

population although I may be wrong let me know what you guys think down below.

Another culture shock is that coming to France it's really hard to get a

permanent work contract even if or especially if maybe you're a masters

graduate, They make you do like an internship and

then you'll have a fixed term contract and then you'll have another fixed term

contract I mean that's very very normal before they actually offer you a

full-time CDI which is a permanent contract and this is kind of

understandable when you realize that when someone hires you it's very very

difficult to get rid of you so I can understand I guess from the employer's

perspective but on the flip side in order to get an apartment in order to

get all sorts of very practical things in France you need to have a permanent

contract or it's very preferable and it's kind of like once you land that

permanent contract you kind of as a Holy Grail and you kind of take it with both

hands and there's like I'll never let you go kind of thing. I think because

in New Zealand the job market is very healthy and active very low unemployment

it seems to be a more dynamic market I would say whereas here there's still a

lot of belief around oh I should stay here for a while and should be in this

one job for at least three years and this kind of mentality which kind of

surprised me it's all sort of linked to how difficult it is to get a permanent

contract. I think another culture shock is around French TV and the fact that in

France there are so many documentaries and travel documentaries and rapportage

as they call them that it just aimed at improving the general knowledge of

people and I think that's excellent I think the television industry in France

is very impressive and I couldn't believe how many

emissions there are in France it's just absolutely incredible. Something

that's really funny is that every time I meet someone and I say that I'm from New

Zealand I get oh yeah I've seen a documentary on New Zealand it's like oh

I know New Zealand I'm like I have you been oh no no I've just seen

several documentaries and it's amazing how many things that people know

about New Zealand they've never stepped foot in the

country there. So when they asked me for more facts sometimes I'm like I don't know

I haven't been watching documentaries on New Zealand

I often get asked questions like how high is your tallest mountain and these

kinds of things. I'm like I don't know! It's very facts-based, there's a huge quest I

find for general knowledge and cultivation here in France. Someone once

told me that in France you can be as rich as you want you can be super

wealthy nice watch nice car nice house and doesn't mean anything if you're not

cultivated and you don't have general knowledge. The next thing is around

waiting for the bill in France my gosh waiting for the bill in France I've

found that you can wait easily 20 minutes from the moment you

ask the waiter to bring the bill to your table and actually receiving it I do

believe there is an element of the waiters not wanting to rush you out the

door kind of thing but my friend noticed this and she was like oh you know it's a

bit of a waste of time and I do agree with her you know she's like okay we've

finished we're ready to go now we're ready to move on without evenings we've

got things on I can definitely empathize with that I think it's incredible

sometimes how long it takes just to get your bill like all you want to do is pay

and you need to be quite pushy sometimes and insist like one two three

times in order to get it in less than 15 minutes. Another culture shock in

France is that they will just like not hold back in telling you that you look

really tired that you look pale that you look like there's

something wrong with you and they do it from a place of love I'm sure but

they'll be like "ça va? T'as des petits yeux" are you okay you've got small eyes

this is the phrase "petits yeux" cracks me up, small eyes I find it funny

because in New Zealand that may be a little bit offensive like if your

colleague kept saying to you look really tired are you okay are you sick like

this kind of thing but I really doing it from a place of love and you just have

to get used to it. Like actually no I'm I'm feeling absolutely

fine I just look like crap today! I hope you guys like these kinds of videos as

much as I enjoy filming them if you've experienced culture shocks yourself no

matter where you're from in the world please let me know down below I

absolutely love hearing about them if you like my video please give it a

thumbs up and hit subscribe so I can see you next video Wednesday! A bientôt

For more infomation >> What Life is Really Like In France | France Culture Shocks | Expat Living in Paris - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew McCabe: It's Possible President Donald Trump Is A Russian Asset | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Andrew McCabe: It's Possible President Donald Trump Is A Russian Asset | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Keita is still a work in progress but just needs a big moment - Duration: 2:51.

The YouTube clip lasts for just 45 seconds. It is from a game in March 2018 when RB Leipzig hosted Bayern Munich and its star is Naby Keita

You wouldn't be able to boil a kettle in the time it takes to watch from beginning to end but in those 45 seconds, Liverpool fans were given a glimpse of what Keita – who had been signed the previous August for £52

5million – could potentially bring to their team.First there is a goal, swept in with his left foot after a surge into the area, that gives RB Leipzig parity; then comes a pass, perfectly delivered into the path of Timo Werner, which secures the winning goal and ensured Keita was on the end of a thunderous ovation

It is not unfair to say that Keita has not produced anything so dynamic since he arrived on Merseyside

There have been injuries, confidence issues and a lack of rhythm as he has tried to acclimatise to the demands of the Premier League

Keita has, however, improved over the course of the last month and his reward was a fifth consecutive start, this one coming against a familiar rival; what Jurgen Klopp would have done for the Guinea international to reproduce those heroics in Anfield's biggest game of the season

He was substituted early but it was not a performance reflective of a player who was lost in the frenzy

Keita was in the thick of the action from the outset and with the benefit of a kinder bounce here or there, could have left the field a hero

There is no doubt the 24-year-old remains a work in progress but he was always involved, starting in the 16th minute when he helped the ball along to Sadio Mane but saw the Senegal flyer crash his drive into the advertising hoardings

A thunderous tackle from the hulking Niklas Sule blocked his way to goal in the 33rd minute and there was another pass in the 53rd minute that was a fraction away from being perfect for Andrew Robertson, as he charged towards goal

The talent is evidently there. Keita just needs a big moment in a big game to really take off

For more infomation >> Keita is still a work in progress but just needs a big moment - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300h F Sport Line Sunroof, Pre-Crash, Leder, Navigatie - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300h F Sport Line Sunroof, Pre-Crash, Leder, Navigatie - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tribune - Duration: 3:24.

Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tribune

Gov. will unveil his first state budget Wednesday and theres a lot riding on it. Illinois finances are a mess, and Pritzker promised to introduce a truly balanced budget with no gimmicks. He won the November election largely based on former Gov. Bruce Rauners inability to resolve the states financial issues. Voters are paying attention.

His noon speech from the House floor will include some Rauner shaming and applause lines. But if Pritzker is serious about the budget, theres only one target he has to hit: pensions. So far, hes missing it.

Pritzkers plan to address a dollar 134 billion and rising unfunded pension liability in the states five funds includes new revenue from a yet to be instituted graduated income tax, extending by seven years the pension payment schedule, , borrowing money by selling pension bonds and expanding a pension buyout program for employees.

Been there, done that.

The plan so far from Pritzker and his team, including Dan Hynes, a former state comptroller, is kick the can lite. More taxes, repurposed ideas to sell state assets, borrow money — again — and cross fingers and toes that investment returns in the funds exceed expectations.

Notice whats missing from Pritzkers plan? Any talk of amending the pension clause of the Illinois Constitution that generally would swap out the language that pensions cannot be diminished or impaired with language that would allow the legislature to change benefits going forward.

An amendment could guarantee that benefits earned so far would be protected; benefits going forward would be subject to change. Mostly, lawmakers have signaled they would like to slow the growth of pensions by limiting the costly 3 percent compounding raises given annually to most public retirees.

The fact that, for now at least, Pritzker wont entertain the possibility of amending that clause indicates how very unserious he is about the problem.

Meanwhile, he wants voters to unlock the flat state income tax rate enshrined in the Illinois Constitution so he can charge different tax rates to different people. But he wont allow voters to decide whether to unlock the pension clause, which is basically a suicide pact with taxpayers.

Youll certainly hear during Pritzkers budget speech the need to protect pensions and honor those promises made to employees. Behind Pritzker at the dais will be President John Cullerton and House Speaker , nodding in agreement. From a Democrat majority House and Senate gathered in the chamber, youll hear whoops and hollers.

They wont remind you that in 2013, Cullerton, Madigan and some 90 lawmakers — many of them still in office today — already voted to bend those promises. They voted for that wisely would have extended retirement ages, slowed those 3 percent compounded cost of living adjustments and capped salaries for some workers. In exchange, employees would have paid 1 percentage point less into the funds. Madigan sponsored the bill, saying the changes were needed because Illinois pensions are just too rich for taxpayers to afford. Somethings got to be done, he told his colleagues during debate on the House floor, describing the pension system as in crisis.

My view is that this bill will be approved by the Illinois Supreme Court, he said back then.

Madigan, also the chairman of the state , was confident the court would recognize the need to save the pension systems by reforming them. Other Democrats who agreed and voted for that pension reform bill: Reps. Fran Hurley, , Ann Williams and of Chicago; Sam Yingling of Grayslake; of Schaumburg; Marty Moylan of Des Plaines; and many other Democrats still serving in Springfield. Senators who voted for pension reform included Democrats Steve Stadelman of Rockford, of Oak Park and of Chicago, among others.

They knew pensions were unsustainable then. They should favor a constitutional amendment now.

In fact, when the Supreme Court eventually , lawmakers should have started working immediately on changing the constitution or enrolling new employees into a third, less expensive tier or a 401 k style plan. They could have floated Cullertons long debated consideration model back up to the court; that model would have allowed employees to keep those generous COLAs but with a consequence — a smaller pensionable salary at the end of their careers.

Instead lawmakers did next to nothing. The liabilities in the funds grew by another dollar 34 billion.

And so here we are, recycling bad ideas instead of making hard choices, entertaining the idea of risky pension bonds that would put the state in an even more vulnerable position — especially if the economy turns.

The pension system in this state is unsustainable. Taxpayers know it. Mayors across the state know it. Finance managers know it. Politicians know it. Union leaders know it. Those union leaders are simply buying time until they can cash out, leaving insolvency for the next guy.

So lawmakers will applaud and grandstand during Pritzkers budget address. But most of them know, and actually voted a few years ago, that the system is unsustainable.

That time, they did the right thing.

Not anymore. New day. New leadership. Same old smoke and mirrors.

Kristen McQueary is a member of the Tribune Editorial Board.

From subtle policy points to fighting words, our opinions are a click away. and get 4 weeks of full access for only 99 andcent;.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker will unveil his first state budget Wednesday and theres a lot riding on it. Illinois finances are a mess, and Pritzker promised to introduce a truly balanced budget with no gimmicks. He won the November election largely based on former Gov. Bruce Rauners inability to resolve...

For more infomation >> Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tribune - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Update Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tri - Duration: 3:30.

Update Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tri

Gov. will unveil his first state budget Wednesday and theres a lot riding on it. Illinois finances are a mess, and Pritzker promised to introduce a truly balanced budget with no gimmicks. He won the November election largely based on former Gov. Bruce Rauners inability to resolve the states financial issues. Voters are paying attention.

His noon speech from the House floor will include some Rauner shaming and applause lines. But if Pritzker is serious about the budget, theres only one target he has to hit: pensions. So far, hes missing it.

Pritzkers plan to address a dollar 134 billion and rising unfunded pension liability in the states five funds includes new revenue from a yet to be instituted graduated income tax, extending by seven years the pension payment schedule, , borrowing money by selling pension bonds and expanding a pension buyout program for employees.

Been there, done that.

The plan so far from Pritzker and his team, including Dan Hynes, a former state comptroller, is kick the can lite. More taxes, repurposed ideas to sell state assets, borrow money — again — and cross fingers and toes that investment returns in the funds exceed expectations.

Notice whats missing from Pritzkers plan? Any talk of amending the pension clause of the Illinois Constitution that generally would swap out the language that pensions cannot be diminished or impaired with language that would allow the legislature to change benefits going forward.

An amendment could guarantee that benefits earned so far would be protected; benefits going forward would be subject to change. Mostly, lawmakers have signaled they would like to slow the growth of pensions by limiting the costly 3 percent compounding raises given annually to most public retirees.

The fact that, for now at least, Pritzker wont entertain the possibility of amending that clause indicates how very unserious he is about the problem.

Meanwhile, he wants voters to unlock the flat state income tax rate enshrined in the Illinois Constitution so he can charge different tax rates to different people. But he wont allow voters to decide whether to unlock the pension clause, which is basically a suicide pact with taxpayers.

Youll certainly hear during Pritzkers budget speech the need to protect pensions and honor those promises made to employees. Behind Pritzker at the dais will be President John Cullerton and House Speaker , nodding in agreement. From a Democrat majority House and Senate gathered in the chamber, youll hear whoops and hollers.

They wont remind you that in 2013, Cullerton, Madigan and some 90 lawmakers — many of them still in office today — already voted to bend those promises. They voted for that wisely would have extended retirement ages, slowed those 3 percent compounded cost of living adjustments and capped salaries for some workers. In exchange, employees would have paid 1 percentage point less into the funds. Madigan sponsored the bill, saying the changes were needed because Illinois pensions are just too rich for taxpayers to afford. Somethings got to be done, he told his colleagues during debate on the House floor, describing the pension system as in crisis.

My view is that this bill will be approved by the Illinois Supreme Court, he said back then.

Madigan, also the chairman of the state , was confident the court would recognize the need to save the pension systems by reforming them. Other Democrats who agreed and voted for that pension reform bill: Reps. Fran Hurley, , Ann Williams and of Chicago; Sam Yingling of Grayslake; of Schaumburg; Marty Moylan of Des Plaines; and many other Democrats still serving in Springfield. Senators who voted for pension reform included Democrats Steve Stadelman of Rockford, of Oak Park and of Chicago, among others.

They knew pensions were unsustainable then. They should favor a constitutional amendment now.

In fact, when the Supreme Court eventually , lawmakers should have started working immediately on changing the constitution or enrolling new employees into a third, less expensive tier or a 401 k style plan. They could have floated Cullertons long debated consideration model back up to the court; that model would have allowed employees to keep those generous COLAs but with a consequence — a smaller pensionable salary at the end of their careers.

Instead lawmakers did next to nothing. The liabilities in the funds grew by another dollar 34 billion.

And so here we are, recycling bad ideas instead of making hard choices, entertaining the idea of risky pension bonds that would put the state in an even more vulnerable position — especially if the economy turns.

The pension system in this state is unsustainable. Taxpayers know it. Mayors across the state know it. Finance managers know it. Politicians know it. Union leaders know it. Those union leaders are simply buying time until they can cash out, leaving insolvency for the next guy.

So lawmakers will applaud and grandstand during Pritzkers budget address. But most of them know, and actually voted a few years ago, that the system is unsustainable.

That time, they did the right thing.

Not anymore. New day. New leadership. Same old smoke and mirrors.

Kristen McQueary is a member of the Tribune Editorial Board.

From subtle policy points to fighting words, our opinions are a click away. and get 4 weeks of full access for only 99 andcent;.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker will unveil his first state budget Wednesday and theres a lot riding on it. Illinois finances are a mess, and Pritzker promised to introduce a truly balanced budget with no gimmicks. He won the November election largely based on former Gov. Bruce Rauners inability to resolve...

For more infomation >> Update Promises, promises. Pritzker and apos . s pension fix is more smoke and mirrors Chicago Tri - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

One Person's Fast Is Another Person's Slow - Duration: 2:02.

James Schramko here. My question today: how long will it be till you put your

offer out to the market?

I am coaching lots of people and it's fascinating

seeing the varying degrees of speed of execution. I'll get some emails from

people who are sort of sniffing around the edges, thinking maybe they'll join

SuperFastBusiness Membership and when I ask them what they've got going on, they

tell me they are working on potential offer. They hope to get it out in a

couple of months from now and maybe by the end of the year have twenty members.

And then I say to them, it's February. Why 20? Why the end of the year? Why a couple

of months? So these are all questions I'm curious to know. I was having a chat to

another member of mine in a higher level group in SilverCircle, and in the

afternoon, he had an idea about a new product line and we thought it'd be

great for him to test it. Three hours later, he sent me the link to his new

domain, sales page and offer that was all ready to go. Now, contrast that. Someone's

going to wait months to maybe have a small aspirational sale, the other person

has taken their idea and put it down and created the offer and got it out to the

market within hours. So I challenge you - are you really moving as fast as you

need to to get out into the marketplace? Probably the time frames you're putting

on things is way too long. When my team tells me they'd like a couple more

videos because our audience are asking for them, I will create them. I could

create 10 or 20 in a single session if that's the timing that needs to happen.

I'm not going to wait a week or a month or six months. So get on to it, move

quickly and that is because your competitors are moving way, way faster

than you are and get it out there. hope this is inspirational. I'll speak to you

on a future video.

For more infomation >> One Person's Fast Is Another Person's Slow - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

MARTIN KEOWN: Forward thinking is the key for Liverpool in Munich - Duration: 2:49.

Everyone thought the absence of Virgil van Dijk would cost Liverpool defensively. While the makeshift centre-half pairing of Joel Matip and Fabinho kept a clean sheet — no mean feat against Bayern Munich — they missed the Dutchman's forward thinking

Positivity from the centre backs is crucial to the way Jurgen Klopp's team play. Van Dijk and Joe Gomez — Liverpool's first-choice pairing — are usually effortless in possession

They are always looking to play forwards to give the platform to build their attacks

That was not always the case on Tuesday night. Matip, in particular, panicked in possession

His most frequent pass in the first half was back to Alisson, finding his goalkeeper eight times

It prevented Liverpool from getting on the front foot and striking an early blow

Bayern may not be the force they once were but they still carry the aura of champions

They were able to grow in confidence throughout the match and their forwards quickly started to anticipate that Matip would keep going backwards

When I was playing in defence for Arsenal nothing made Arsene Wenger more angry than when we passed back to David Seaman

Go forward and the opposition are deterred from pressing your goalkeeper. Go back and you only invite them on

It was understandable that Matip should be nervous on such a huge occasion but sometimes, the biggest mistake you can make is to be afraid to make one

Alisson saw plenty of the ball in those early stages but the time he dwelt on it was criminal

That put his team-mates under pressure, too.Van Dijk will return for next month's second leg in Munich

Liverpool will need his attacking impetus as much as his Rolls-Royce defending. 

For more infomation >> MARTIN KEOWN: Forward thinking is the key for Liverpool in Munich - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

What is the NFL Scouting Combine? - Duration: 6:00.

 The NFL Combine is where American football meets speed dating. It is part track meet and part job interview as the 32 NFL teams learn more about the top 330+ college football players from across the United States who will enter April's NFL Draft

 Players are measured, weighed, put through a series of physical tests and interviewed many times over by NFL clubs

And that's all before they carry out drills and practice reps that relate to their specific position on the field

 It is an intense period from Tuesday, February 26 until Monday, March 4 (the on-field portion is March 1-4) but it is a time when players can seriously improve their stock in the eyes of NFL decision-makers ahead of the all-important NFL Draft

And that can result in millions of additional dollars in the bank.  Where is the NFL Combine held?  The Combine is traditionally held each year in Indianapolis, Indiana at Lucas Oil Stadium - home of the Indianapolis Colts

 What kind of tests will the players undergo?  It is the ultimate physical exam, with players weighed and measured for their wingspan, the size of their hands, calves, wrists, arms, legs and torso

Players are also checked for blood pressure, heart and organ function, undergo a series of x-rays and are tested for their flexibility

 In additional to the on-field drills and medical tests, what other tests are players asked to take?  Players are asked to complete a 12-minute, 50-question exam called the Wonderlic test that has been used to assess cognitive ability across multiple industries for many years

The test measure's a personss capacity to think, learn, solve problems and follow instructions

 So what kind of questions are on the Wonderlic test?  A quick Google search produced these example questions

We'll post the answers at the end of this article. - Paper sells for 21 cents per pad

What will four pads cost? - A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 of a second. At this same speed, how many feet will it travel in three seconds? - A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old

When the boy is 23 years of age, what will be the age of his sister? - The hours of daylight and darkness in September are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in?  Are the players psychologically tested by the teams?  Yes

And this is an area that the 32 NFL teams put a lot of time and effort in. They want to get right down to the very heart of the player they are considering investing millions of dollars in

 So, what happens when a player survives all of that and finally gets on the field?  Players will go through a series of drills that relate to their positions

Quarterbacks will throw passes, receivers will catch footballs and cornerbacks will showcase their ability to cover downfield and make plays on the ball

And so on.  Then players will be tested in the 40-yard dash, the bench press (how many reps they can do at 225 pounds), the vertical leap, the broad jump, the three-cone drill and the 20- and 60-yard shuttle runs

 The most high-profile of those tests is the 40-yard dash and players can literally make or break their status for the NFL Draft in the course of just over four seconds

 Five to watch at the 2019 NFL Combine  Kyler Murray - Quarterback, Oklahoma - After a mysterious series of media obligations at the Super Bowl, the interview process will be vital in Indy as no team is quite sure how much Murray wants to choose football over baseball

Named college football's best player in 2018, Murray will have plenty of interest

 Dwayne Haskins - Quarterback, Ohio State - There is a great deal of excitement around Haskins and while he is not the finished product, the value of the quarterback position means there will be a great deal of interest in him at the NFL Combine

Even if he doesn't throw in Indy, Haskins can show off his football IQ when teams get him on the board

 Nick Bosa - Defensive End, Ohio State - The younger brother of LA Chargers' pass rusher Joey Bosa could very well be the first off the board on the opening night of the NFL Draft

His time on the field in Indianapolis will be closely monitored after Bosa pulled out of the second half of Ohio State's season with a core muscle injury

He has promised to be "back in action" at the NFL Combine.  Ed Oliver - Defensive Line, Houston - This is a very good draft class for playmaking defensive linemen and Oliver leads the group from the interior

An athletic freak of nature, Oliver is going to turn heads in Indianapolis and will hear his named called early in the 2019 Draft

 Devin White - Linebacker, LSU - A tackling machine and athletic former running back, White is exactly the type of player who makes waves at the NFL Combine

He is a workout warrior who can bench press 405 pounds, squat 637 pounds and leap 34 inches into the air with his vertical jump

 Wonderlic Test Answers - 84 cents - 300 feet - 40 years old - March  MAKE SURE TO NOT MISS ANY OF THE ACTION FROM THE SCOUTING COMBINE ON NFL GAME PASS FROM FEBRUARY 26-MARCH 4

For more infomation >> What is the NFL Scouting Combine? - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Difference Between the Producer, Engineer, and Mixer? - Duration: 4:18.

Hi, this is Paul from Outerloop Coaching outerloopcoaching.com. I'm so excited to be back with you this week

I'm talking to you about the difference between the producer the

engineer and the mixer and

Why you need to know. Now, real quick. If you're watching this on YouTube at the Outerloop Records channel

Maybe even the coaching playlist on the Outerloop Records channel. Be sure to subscribe to the Manage Mental podcast

Where you can hear this every week. and if you're listening to this on the manage mental podcast, of course subscribe

Like and comment over on YouTube. Let's dive in! the producer the engineer and the mixer

What's the difference? The difference is huge! a producer has to do

Everything. they have to be responsible for everything from the song and the way the song is written all the way through

To the final sound of the recording. they are so involved in your song that their advice

should be a part of those songs when you're playing them a

Year, five years, 10 years after the songs been recorded. great producers will help you with key

Changes and things that you can do to make the song more interesting. they'll listen to the demos

Beforehand and give you a ton of advice before you step into the studio.

they can help you with what notes get played and when by whom and with what they

Also demand great performances while you're there in the studio

They're the one who bosses you around bosses

The engineer around bosses the mixer around to make sure that the whole thing sounds great.

Now, what does the engineer do? the engineers job is to capture the performances in the studio.

They're responsible for mic placement

volume levels

interpreting the wishes of the producer and possibly you. they are the ones who are going to make sure that the sound is

Captured in such a way that the mixer and the producer can make those sounds sound

Fantastic when your recording comes out

So what does the mixer do? the mixer will blend all of those captured sounds together

Usually at the direction of the producer now

Sometimes you're gonna go in the studio with somebody who calls themselves a producer but all they are is an engineer

they expect

You to know the best way to make your songs and I'll tell you what - a lot of musicians are very very happy to be

The ones bossing their own music around that can be a mistake

for inexperienced musicians who don't yet have

extremely successful careers try to work with producers who will take responsibility

for the songs that they have stuck their name on so work with the best and

Also, I should add, some producers are really great engineers. Some producers are really great mixers

I'm not even gonna talk about the mastering engineer. We'll talk about that at a future time, but that's an important role as well

But usually not somebody that you're going to interface with in the studio

So those are the differences between the producer the engineer and the mixer. Do me a favor would you?

Go to YouTube as you're watching this on YouTube. Could you comment down below? Let me know

Is this too basic to advanced or just right?

I'd like to know so that future videos and future

Elements that we're putting in the manage mental

Podcast here from outerloopcoaching.com will be just right for what you're looking for. Be sure to subscribe

Subscribe at outerloopcoaching.com. We've got emails and great information

sometimes there's a lot more advanced and interesting and

it might be just right for you when this is not exactly it may also be more basic if you're fighting this more challenging

There's a lot more content coming to you each and every week there and download Mike Mowery's free

Ebook the music management primer. Thank you very much. Once again Paul from outer loop coaching. I greatly greatly

Appreciate you coming in and joining me this week. I'll see you next time

For more infomation >> What is the Difference Between the Producer, Engineer, and Mixer? - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Kepa Arrizabalaga Is Absolutely Fine Please Stop Talking About His Transfer Fee - Duration: 7:34.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Kepa Arrizabalaga Is Absolutely Fine Please Stop Talking About His Transfer Fee - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fabinho is Liverpool's life-saver as he holds thin red line - Duration: 6:12.

Shorn of key attacking personnel, this was not the real Bayern Munich. Nor, for reasons unknown, was it the real Liverpool

What it was, then, was one of those European matches we used to get in the old days when every round was straight knock-out

Cagey, risk-free and, if we are honest, a little flat.This was a Liverpool European night but not as we know it

Absent was the familiar helter skelter and in its place a match between two giants of the game that only occasionally threatened to live up to billing

Just as well, then, that Liverpool didn't concede a goal. Just as well, equally, that players such as Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and Thomas Muller were not playing for the opposition

Had this been a Bayern Munich line-up of yore, it is hard to think Liverpool would be heading to Bavaria in three weeks with a clean sheet to bolster them

  Bayern were unusually unambitious, here. They sought to contain. The fact they were facing a Liverpool central defensive pairing that comprised the fourth best centre half at the club and a central midfield player was not enough to tempt the Germans to consistently engage

 If Robben – injured – and Ribery – on the bench – been playing then it may well have been a little different

Liverpool are not currently at their best. All teams go through these periods of uncertainty during a long season and Jurgen Klopp's players are hanging on a little as they wait for real form to return

 As such, this was not the worst result. A goal for Liverpool in the Allianz Arena next month gives them everything

That night they will not be forced to field Joel Matip and Fabinho at the heart of their defence either

This was the problem that stalked Liverpool here. With Virgil van Dijk suspended and Joe Gomez and Dejan Lovren injured, Klopp was seeking solutions

At the end of the 90 minutes, the Liverpool manager will feel that he has got away it

Bayern did carry a threat from wide positions. Serge Gnabry on the left was impressive while Kingsley Coman on the right was even better

At times in the first half they worried Liverpool and the challenges facing Matip and Fabinho were clear

Fabinho is not a defender while Matip is strictly speaking not quite good enough for this level

Matip, 27, has played a lot of football in the Bundesliga so Bayern would have known he is competent in the air and quick over ground

But they would also have known that he can look coltish in possession and can make poor positional decisions

That was probably why Bayern coach Niko Kovac instructed striker Robert Lewandowski to push up on the Cameroon international early on, suspecting that it was he rather than his makeshift defensive partner who was likely to err

 At times in the first half, Matip and Fabinho looked equally vulnerable while Bayern were also encouraged by the erratic footwork of Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson

 Defensive calmness tends to start with a team's goalkeeper but Alisson has not been at his best recently

He saved importantly with his chest early as Matip almost diverted a Gnabry cross in to his own goal

But he and Matip then got in a muddle with successive poor clearances to allow Coman to shoot before a poor Fabinho header gave Lewandowski a sight of goal

A night of persistent Bayern pressure would have in all likelihood only increased Liverpool's problems

An early goal for the Germans and they could have rolled Liverpool over. But as Klopp's midfield slowly took a hold of the game, so the Bayern threat receded

In the end Fabinho was asked to make only one decisive contribution, early in the second half, and he was able to respond

  Coman's break down the left was immediately threatening and his low ball in to the penalty area was perfect for Lewandowski as the Poland striker received it with back to goal on the six-yard line

It was a situation fraught with danger for Fabinho. One false move and Lewandowski would turn and score

Another and the Brazilian would concede a penalty. So his tackle had to be decisive and perfect in weight and timing

 It was all of these things and Liverpool were able to move back upfield with the great Bayern striker left on the ground

It felt like a key moment in the game and may well transpire to be in terms of the whole tie

The return leg in Munich will be different, more open. In Munich, they are nervous of Klopp as he has hurt them before

It is not inconceivable that he will find a way to do so again. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét