Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Hi there, my name is lens and I would just like it to subscribe to my you tube channel

so in a day like today we

want to secure our phone and

we can secure our

Phone with a Samsung Galaxy S II s9 s 7 j7

No 9 note it we can do so by using the Google format in

Securing our phone if it is stolen

But we want to secure our device. Yeah, and

This will bring me to a lock screen and security right here

So here

We can use Find My Phone

Option here we can also set

secure lock setting here as well and

I would advise you to go to these

Options if you would like to lock up your phone in terms of a lock screen

In terms of pin or pattern lock or words. So choose how long we want our device to lock

This screen will be locked after 30 seconds of inactivity and you can choose

How long you so desire for your phone to lock? It is recommend that you choose a

30 to 60 second

Not over two minutes as if someone get your phone they can get access to your phone

There are different types of screen lock and as you can see I have pin enabled there

my pin is in and

As you can see here we can use none different so desire, but we can use

pattern pin or password

We have different options here. And you know, if you so desire you can use your pin. You can create your pattern lock

So again, this is how you can secure your device

Inside lock screen and security of one might be slightly different. It can be security or

Lock screen, but you need to actually find in settings

It is not too hard to find it will be somewhere listed around this area near to your apps and also

icon

Google account and so forth. So again, this is how to secure your phone My name is Lenz and subscribe to my channel for more tech videos

For more infomation >> How to set security for samsung galaxy s10 s9 s8 s7 j7 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Searching For Purpose in Life (3 LIFE CHANGING Tips) - Duration: 5:20.

We've all been lost at least at least one point of our life. This video is about searching

for purpose in life and I will provide you with 3 life-changing tips to

help you feel excited in the morning. If you are watching one of my videos for the

first time, don't forget to hit that subscribe button. Our career is our job

and source of income. Our purpose is why we wake up in the

morning, inspires us to keep on going when we don't feel like it and provides

us with direction. Without it, we are lost. I was fortunate enough to find

my life purpose early on in my life. It was 5 years ago, the summer of 2013.

The summer before my fifth year in college. I was going through a rough patch in my

life and I didn't know what I wanted to do after I graduated. I picked

a major that I didn't really like. So my sister handed me a book. It's called the

Success Principles by Jack Canfield. The book completely changed my

life and my viewpoint. It's a book about providing principles

of finances, relationships, business, leadership and I went from chasing a job

to creating a life I wanted. If you want to check out the book, I provided a

link in the description of the Success Principles by Jack Canfield.

I highly recommend you reading it. It's a life-changing book. Jack Canfield

is an international speaker. Here are 3 life-changing tips that helped me

discover my life purpose which is to improve the lives of others by improving their

confidence, providing personal guidance and helping people achieve real

happiness through the fulfillment of their personal mission statement.

Tip number 1: Dig into your past. Everyone has a story.

Jay Shetty who is a viral video expert. He has billions of social media views and

followers all across the board used to be a monk and got into a lot of trouble

as a child. Now he uses his experiences to help other people find peace. Everyone

has a story and use that story and personal experiences towards your

advantage. You might not want to dig into your past but it's going to help you

create a better future for yourself and drive you when times get tough.

Tip number 2: Choose your gifts. Gifts is an intimidating word because it

makes us think that we don't have a natural talent. Which is why Marie

why Marie Forleo says we should reword gifts to strengths. What are we good at and

what comes easily to us? List out all of our strengths. We all have it and

if you don't then don't be afraid to explore what you are good at.

I know for me I am not naturally good at public speaking and communication but

what I was naturally good at was I was good at inspiring people and helping

people see the positive and every negative people say follow your passion

but just because you are passionate about something doesn't necessarily mean you are good at it.

Tip #3: Listen to what your heart is telling you.

We are going to have a lot of people our loved ones, family members, teachers, and

friends always give us advice on what we want to do. I am a firm believer of

listening to people's advice but somewhere deep inside, we already know

what we want. The reason why we haven't pursued it yet

is because we are afraid of what our loved ones will think of us. Sometimes

you have to listen to your gut and take that leap of faith of what your heart is telling

you. So, to search for your life's purpose you

need to #1 dig into your past, #2 list out your strengths or

that one gift, and #3 follow what your heart is telling you. Sit down, think

about it. Take out a journal and start writing.

Stay tuned for my next video on Thursday where I will talk about exactly how to

formulate a purpose statement. If I inspired you to start searching for

your life's purpose and you enjoyed this video, don't be afraid to give this video

a thumbs up. If you haven't done so, go ahead and read the Success Principles by

Jack Canfield. It's a life-changing book and it digs deep into some of these tips

that I have talked about in this video. I have provided a link in the description.

Thank you for watching Purpose Creates Impact TV the best channel to prepare you for success so you

can make a more powerful impact.

For more infomation >> Searching For Purpose in Life (3 LIFE CHANGING Tips) - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

WWE's Original Intention for Finn Balor as Universal Champion - Duration: 1:51.

Hi Friends welcome to C4E Wrestling News WWE's Original Intention for Finn Balor as Universal

Champion Finn Balor holds the honor as the first-ever and shortest reigning WWE Universal

Champion He had to relinquish his title not 24 hours after winning it due to injury This

was a big disappointment and caused WWE to change up their plans in a big way Dave Meltzer

discussed WWE's original plans for Balor prior to his devastatingly ill-timed shoulder

injury on Wrestling Observer Radio There were plans to push Finn Balor to the top of the

card Although he would not be at the same level as Roman Reigns this could have certainly

put WWE in a much better position to pass the torch to Balor after The Big Dog's medical

hiatus SummerSlam 2016 was a great night for Finn Balor followed by terrible news once

his shoulder was checked out Balor couldn't even hold up the Universal Title after winning

it which some fans thought was a smart decision at the time seeing how the crowd booed the

new red title You never know if Finn Balor will find his way back to the Universal Title

picture Following his loss to Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble event he is now IC Champion

after his defeat of Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush at Elimination Chamber the next month

Therefore it looks like WWE might be making small steps or at least they decided that

Balor deserves a title reign after a two-year dry spell Friends what are your thought about

this Have your say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> WWE's Original Intention for Finn Balor as Universal Champion - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Proposal For Later Calif. School Start Times Reintroduced - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Proposal For Later Calif. School Start Times Reintroduced - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Maxi Scooters with Motorbike Power and Comfort (Buying Guide for 2019 - Duration: 10:32.

For more infomation >> Top 10 Maxi Scooters with Motorbike Power and Comfort (Buying Guide for 2019 - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

Bernie Sanders Is Running For President - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> Bernie Sanders Is Running For President - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Admin To Cancel $929M For California High-Speed Rail - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Trump Admin To Cancel $929M For California High-Speed Rail - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Trash festers for weeks at Camden apartment complex - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Trash festers for weeks at Camden apartment complex - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool news: Phil Thompson figures out three key selections for Bayern Munich clash - Duration: 2:16.

 Liverpool host Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie

 The Reds will have to do without star defender Virgil van Dijk, who misses the match through suspension

 With Dejan Lovren also injured, Fabinho is set to deputise in the centre of defence alongside Joel Matip

 Fabinho moving back leaves a gap in midfield that Thompson wants captain Jordan Henderson to fill

 The Sky Sports pundit says Georginio Wijnaldum is a shoe-in alongside Henderson in Liverpool's midfield

 And Thompson reckons Naby Keita will get the nod over former Bayern Munich ace Xherdan Shaqiri

 "Well I've been giving this quite a bit of thought," Thompson said. "With Fabinho playing at the back, then who is going to [play in midfield]? "I would imagine Jordan Henderson, he's got a lot of experience now

 "Jordan will be in that holding role in front [of defence]. "Wijnaldum, who was absolutely top class against Bournemouth, he will play

 "Then it's the other side. Does he go with the offensive side of Shaqiri? Ex-Bayern Munich player

 "I don't think so, I think he'll go with probably a bit more defensive-minded player and that will be Keita

 "He will know from the Bundesliga days, he will know the rivalry with Bayern Munich

 "So I think that would be the three and of course the three amigos up front."

For more infomation >> Liverpool news: Phil Thompson figures out three key selections for Bayern Munich clash - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fancy Nail Designs For Short Nails Compilation 😱 Nail Trends 2019 - Duration: 10:07.

Fancy Nail Designs For Short Nails Compilation 😱 Nail Trends 2019

Thank you for watching!

Hope you enjoy this video!

For more infomation >> Fancy Nail Designs For Short Nails Compilation 😱 Nail Trends 2019 - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Tickets still available for Lincoln Day Dinner - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Tickets still available for Lincoln Day Dinner - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

More Trouble For Students At The Art Institute Of Pittsburgh - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> More Trouble For Students At The Art Institute Of Pittsburgh - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Closed for maintenance, open for voluntourism - Official Statement by Prime Minister - Duration: 1:04.

On behalf of the Faroese Government, I hereby declare the Faroe Islands closed for maintenance

and open for voluntourism during the last weekend of April.

During the weekend, all sights and attractions will be closed for regular tourists.

However, we invite volunteers from abroad to lend us a helping hand by working side by side with locals,

maintaining walking trails, fences and viewpoints, to preserve our beautiful nature.

In return, the Faroe Islands will provide free food and stay for everyone who helps out.

I hope to see as many as possible on the last weekend of April.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Closed for maintenance, open for voluntourism - Official Statement by Prime Minister - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Why Liverpool have advantage over Bayern Munich for second leg - Rio Ferdinand - Duration: 2:25.

 That is the opinion of BT Sport pundit and former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand

 Liverpool and Bayern Munich played out a 0-0 draw in the first leg at Anfield on Tuesday

 After a hectic first half, both teams failed to create many chances of note after the break

 Ferdinand gave credit to Bayern manager Niko Kovac for his tactics on Merseyside

 But he reckons Liverpool will be the happier of the two teams after the visitors failed to get an away goal

 "It was a tactical masterclass I thought from the Bayern team," Ferdinand said. "The way they changed the way they played, he identified the strengths of this Liverpool team, which was attacking, which was pace

 "A team that exploits space if you allow it to them - they never gave them that. "The full-backs dropped deep, back into the back four, they stayed there

 "Two of possibly the most attacking full-backs in European football in [Joshua] Kimmich and [David] Alaba

 "They barely went forward today and they really condensed that space and didn't allow the front three really to get going to really counter attack and run into spaces

 "That was a great feature of the game and this was a real tactical chess match I thought between the two teams

 "But, to be honest with you, at the end of this game if I'm a Liverpool fan, I'm a Liverpool player or the manager, I'd probably be the happier of the two in terms of I feel I can go there and score

 "I feel I can go there and score and then it's going to be a big ask I feel for this Bayern team

"

For more infomation >> Why Liverpool have advantage over Bayern Munich for second leg - Rio Ferdinand - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Motley Crue Brings the Mayhem in the First Trailer for 'The Dirt' [Hot] - Duration: 3:28.

 Some of history's most infamous rockers are finally getting a biopic. On Tuesday, Netflix released the first trailer for The Dirt, an upcoming film exploring the rise of Motley Crue and their notorious shenanigans

The trailer teases Nikki Sixx (Douglas Booth), Mick Mars (Game of Throne's Iwan Rheon), Vince Neil (Daniel Webber) and Tommy Lee (Machine Gun Kelly) in the first days as the band, sporting women's clothing and trying to get noticed while playing gigs on the Sunset Strip

"If we wanna knock people on their asses then we gotta give them a show," Sixx tells his bandmates

"I'm talking, like, a stage show in the clubs. The fans, they're dying for some anarchy, let's give it to them

" Soon, viewers are treated to the group's sweeping success and hard-partying antics that followed -- including hitting strip clubs, starting hotel fires and running from the law

  "I have managed The Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, KISS," Doc McGree (played by David Costabile) explains in the trailer

"But I have never been through what Motley Crue put me through." However, each member's personal struggles are also laid bare, like Neil's charges of vehicular manslaughter following the death of Finnish rocker Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley in 1984

As well as Mars' battle with a bone disease, Sixx's struggle with addiction and Lee's tabloid-friendly love life with Heather Locklear (Rebekah Graf)

 The film also stars Kelly's real-life pal Pete Davidson, who plays the record exec Tom Zutaut, who helped initially sign the group to Elekra Records

The film is based on The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band by Neil Strauss and the band

The Dirt will be available to stream on March 22 on Netflix. Check out the full trailer above

RELATED CONTENT:

For more infomation >> Motley Crue Brings the Mayhem in the First Trailer for 'The Dirt' [Hot] - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

E2 - Did Abuse Create Fear For You? - Duration: 6:21.

Good morning everybody how are you today. I hope you're doing well I'm

Shirlene Reeves and I'm here to share a bit of information on the blog. Last

week I talked to you about the three C's, if you remember, and that was all about

clearing all the negativity that we have within that we've picked up over the

years. Then we have Clarity about the steps that we're going to take into the

next part of our lives and then Confidence. But I want to back up just a

little bit and that's because there's so much challenge when it comes to fear.

Fear is a big part of even looking at ourselves that was what the exercise

last week was all about was looking at ourselves and finding out how we relate

to others. Did you learn anything about yourself I hope you did and I don't want

you to jump over that part because all of those three C's are what makes a

difference in your future. Look at what happens with our future. A lot of

people have deep deep rooted fear and I understand that. Believe me I understand

that. I was raised in a very very abusive household and I never really knew when I

was going to get in trouble or what it was for because I strongly believe that

my mother may have been bipolar and we didn't diagnose people that way at that

time. But I've got to tell you one day she was my friend and the next day she

could be my worst enemy. She would fabricate things that got me into

trouble and then I was beat on repeatedly as I grew up as many many of

us have been. So we raised this fear within us. This fear that somebody's

gonna hurt us or this fear of stepping out into sales or

stepping onto video like I've done just now or even on a stage. Lots and

lots of fear and when we have these fears they keep us stuck in one place. We

just simply can't move forward. Have you ever noticed that? You know I wonder if

you've ever sat in your meditation and really thought about your fear and where

it actually came from. Almost always it relates way back to when you were a

child just like it did with me. For me it started when I was five years old. That's

a long time to carry fear. Don't you agree? But I have a secret for you and

that is that fear has nothing to do with right now. Because if you say to yourself,

"Am i okay right now? Sure I'm okay right now."

Well was yesterday okay or the day before that or the day before that, was

that okay? You might have had had a few rocky days but they were okay right? Fear is

all about the future and we aren't even there yet. We are so afraid of so many

different things in the future. What if? What if that happens? what if I make a

mistake? What if I don't do what somebody else wants me to do and I don't walk on

the eggshells I'm supposed to be walking on. You know that one right?

Well fear can

be literally unleashed. And I do that for people. We have a short session first and

then I go and work with you for just two hours to get rid of that fear that you

are carrying. I hate the words get you unstuck. It doesn't do that. It

actually transforms you into a new person. A new life because your biggest

fear has disappeared. So when you get rid of these fears then you can act on the

clarity that you've received. Because maybe you receive a message that

your clarity in your next steps in your business are bigger than what you

can handle. well that's when

that fear comes in because you know we never get

anything that's bigger than we can handle.

so if you are stuck or fearful of

something get beyond it. Do whatever you can do to get beyond it. You can come to me

or you could go to anybody. But the thing is that you want to get it over with quickly

so don't go to a psychologist that takes you a year and you have to re-live

everything it's so much better if you don't have to re-live it because then you

come out whole. And you come out happy and excited about your next steps.

So think about fear because even in sales- Hmm, there's that word. There's so

much fear around sales. Around asking for money or around even talking to somebody

how you open a sales conversation. And then what if they don't understand what

I have and what I'm offering? Well that's because you may not have

easy sell-programs and there's a way to get around that too. So I'm going to be

adding some information so please read my blog. If you get a chance Like It!

That's so important please like it and then write a comment. I would so so

appreciate it if you wrote a comment because I promise as always I will write

back. Okay Shirlene Reeves here. Over and out. See you next week.

For more infomation >> E2 - Did Abuse Create Fear For You? - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Jonas Brothers: Why They Finally Feel The Time Is Right For A Reunion 6 Years After They Split - Ne - Duration: 2:43.

The Jonas Brothers made their fans ecstatic with joy when the news that they're reportedly planning an epic reunion made headlines, and now we're finding out exactly what motivated the stars to get back together as a music group

   The Jonas Brothers are ready to get back in front of their fans and perform new music, and it turns out the timing couldn't be better! "All the brothers are all in a great place in their lives where they all feel that family has always been first but it definitely seems more important even now," a source close to the brothers EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife

"They are all in the relationships that they will be in for the rest of their lives and they thought that what better time than now to literally get the band back together

The money is too good and the opportunity to collaborate and put the final stamp on their legacy was also too much to not dive into

They finally can do the band the way they always wanted to do it and that is very special for all of them to take part in

They are beyond excited for it all to happen."    That excitement is definitely being shared with their devoted fans, who have waited six years for this moment! Their intended reunion first made headlines on Feb

18, when sources first spilled the beans to US Weekly, and it looks like some of their new music has already been worked on

"Republic signed the group," another source EXCLUSIVELY revealed to us. "They met with all three of them, and saw a screening of their documentary too

The music actually sounds really good. They're all very summery songs and they sound like Nick Jonas solo records

"  After the brothers ended their band in 2012, Nick, 26, and Joe Jonas, 29, both released solo music, and Kevin Jonas, 31, who married his wife Danielle, 32, in 2009, went on to have daughters, Alena, in 2014, and Valentina, in 2016

Joe became engaged to longtime girlfriend Sophia Turner, 22, in 2017 and Nick married Priyanka Chopra, 36, in 2018

 There's no official word yet on when we can expect the brothers to release their new music, but we'll definitely be updating as more info becomes available!

For more infomation >> Jonas Brothers: Why They Finally Feel The Time Is Right For A Reunion 6 Years After They Split - Ne - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Who Pep Guardiola blames for Gabriel Jesus and John Stones injury blow - Duration: 2:45.

 Pep Guardiola pointed the finger of blame at the hectic English schedule after confirming he will be without two key players in the Champions League

  Forward Gabriel Jesus and centre-back John Stones will sit out Manchester City's last 16 tie with Schalke on Wednesday night

 The pair are feeling the strain as both picked up muscular problems.  Both played 90 minutes in the FA Cup tie at Newport County and the Premier League champions have been left counting the cost

 Benjamin Mendy is deemed not quite ready while Fabian Delph was also left behind in Manchester

 Guardiola feels too much is expected of players by decision makers in England compared to other countries

Read More Ex-Man City star Martin Demichelis scares off burglars who broke into family home  "John Stones had a groin problem and Gabriel Jesus finished the game in Newport with a hamstring problem," he said

 "It's not a big one but big enough for them not to be here. That's normal when you play for three months every three days

 "Sooner or later you are going to finish the season and give them three weeks and we'll come back and play in China, and we have to win because if we don't win it will be immense

 "Then the players say we need rest and that's happened, maybe UEFA will organise for those three weeks we have off

" Read More Man City fly out to Germany ahead of crunch Schalke clash in Champions League  Schalke coach Domenico Tedesco has deflected pressure off his players by saying City are one of the favourites to win the European Cup

 "There is nothing like a knockout match in the Champions League against a team that is one of the best in the world," he said ahead of the first leg tie

 "We've worked a lot to be able to play such a game and have fun. Logically, we see a chance of winning, but of course we aren't the favourites

  " Manchester City are a very strong team, we will need a red-letter day and have to give it our all

" Read More Mirror Football's Top Stories

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét