Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 22 2019

Here

To the side of chicken expert I suggest

We canceled whatever boring shows on to bring you the new and exciting Jeff and Marty

Marty

Chip engineer now Marty

Oh

Sure. The first thing I want you to do is pick up against that tree the one with the circle thingies like this

Once my fainting came in handy

For more infomation >> ToonMarty Chef and the Marty Show#2 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Boost Your Energy Levels During The Day in 2019 - For Insomniacs - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> How To Boost Your Energy Levels During The Day in 2019 - For Insomniacs - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Skidamarink Nursery Rhyme Song for Kids #18 - Ellie Edwards - Duration: 4:02.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Skidamarink Nursery Rhyme Song for Kids #18 - Ellie Edwards - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 273 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 273 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Çiçek Çizimi Sevimli Kolay Çizim ve Boyama Videoları | Easy Drawings for Kids - Duration: 3:10.

Hello friends

Today we are going to draw a flower

take your pencil and paper, and draw with us.

Please send us your pictures

Friends

Thank you all for watching our video

Please click on the red button to subscribe to our channel and support us.

and subscribe.

For more infomation >> Çiçek Çizimi Sevimli Kolay Çizim ve Boyama Videoları | Easy Drawings for Kids - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 284 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

You

Geko and the super ninjalinos

Whoa your bike super shiny, Amaya

Thanks, Connor. Gotta look our best at the part for sports day. Yes, we're all getting fit and strong. Of course. I'm pretty strong already

Loose whatever it is ready one, two three

Great oh

Thanks. I was really pushing hard on that door. Never mind, Greg

You were happy to help and you're much stronger at night

Yeah, I definitely be able to open a shed door when I'm Gekko and I wouldn't need any help

Hey, we'd better head to the park if we're going to sports day

Oh, yeah, that's why I went into the chest to get my bike

Some sports day exercise will make me daytime strong in no time

Sports day's been canceled, huh?

All our gears disappeared disappeared

yes bikes Bulls skipping ropes

Everything we're going home, huh?

Now am I going to get strong in the daytime? Don't worry

You'll be strong tonight crank and then we'll find out where that sports equipments gone PJ masks

Night in the city and a brave band of Heroes is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with your day

Connor becomes

Amaya becomes

Greg becomes

That's where the city sports gear was stored now it's all gone whoever took it made a big mistake

I'm deco, and they're going to find out just how

Super-strong. Are you?

to the gekko-mobile

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 284 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Littlest Pet Shop The Incredible Roman and Ray#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

We can begin to catch it now one another

You my friend sit next to me getting me out of that flower pot with a true act of selfless courage, huh?

You're my rock. I don't feel like a rock. I feel squish here

My fear of squirrels makes it hard to feel like one of the dogs, you know

They sit in their trees and they look at me weird and they make sudden darting movements. It creeps me out

Uh-huh, one time a squirrel chased me

Yeah weird. All right

Let it out. Let it all out

um

I'm afraid to fly

Now who was afraid to fly who's never heard of such a thing. Oh

We all have fear issues. This is a safe space where?

Excuse me, I'm just gonna go check out my friend

You okay okay. I'm

Working on my personal best jump. Is it getting close if I could only reach the bush over it?

Good stuff

Oh, that's a neat trick, yeah, it's her technique for dealing with fear of chaos

Which this place is like an incubator for?

Yeah, come on him, but it seems like all is lost. I sure look like Rolie Polie bug and rock like soap

Better it's that easy

Now when you come out of your roly poly ball

it is vitally important that there be no loud noises of any kind or you could

relapse

You were supposed to be her rock I said I was squishy

So

Don't tell anyone about this I'm more afraid than I was when I came here we'll tell us what to do. I will

We'll do whatever Quincy says

Huber teaches rock and true that mean kind of fizzled, but you're our Rock now

Wait, I got it I know exactly what to do. Well barricade ourselves inside this cabin and never come out

Everywhere else is much too dangerous

Well

Seriously cell phones during Rollie pollie ball. Come on

Hey, you quit got some good news set a new personal best junket made it to the bush Oh

For more infomation >> Littlest Pet Shop The Incredible Roman and Ray#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 436 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

All right Mills

Vivy dear look who's here, three carriage garage an indoor jousting court and we've been told it has a theory

What's wrong? Didn't your New Castle sounds really nice, but I love this car. Nothing could be as great as this

It's my favorite place in the whole world

Sometimes I spend all day play together and you won't have to think about moving. Actually, I'd really like that

Hold on here we go

This is my friend Vivian any friend of Sofia's is a friend of ours. Oh hi new friend, I'm button

Well when I first met them, I let them in my castle and they made a huge mess knocked over the cake

Oh, so now we live out here, which is much better for everyone

hmm

So do you guys think you could help me out with a little problem?

Oh, I'm sure and I really really don't want to move there. You think you could make enough trouble in this new castle?

Thanks, or fill the whole place up with Creek four. There's the old classic we can make it seem like a haunted castle

Hi Vivian. Thanks for coming Sofia. I'm so glad you could help me move in today

I missed you so much since yesterday, so can I show you around to the garden crackle?

No, I have to check something you hey, would you mind carrying us in not at all hop on?

You can put that down right here did you do that No

Maybe something happened to the organ during the move and the armor

I'll call the Royal repairman haunted now, let's keep unpacking. Shall we?

Did it work you guys you'll have to do something big

Time oh

Good herb

Hedgehog and grand Puba this here enchanted garden. It makes you swoon go head-over-heels

gaga for the first view of my best

Of your room I always won in a treehouse and look at this amazing

It sounds like a whole Orchestra

You carry?

Its own teacher gentlemen, nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if all the pictures on the walls just suddenly came to life

I'd like to be smart

Seem like a castle auntie she wants us to cause trouble, how can we bad? We're about to bring on some serious tomfoolery

What can I do you for

Is there anything in your garden that will undo the effect of the lichen berry?

mmm

Great. Where is it somewhere over there? You can't miss it if you can find it

Imagine there's a bubble around me and you have to stay on the outside of it. I want to be big again

This is serious Vivian inviting them in was a big mistake once you let me but this isn't a good way to deal with it

What do you mean when my mom and I moved to the castle because everything was new and different but just because of these new

Doesn't mean it can't be great chief Gordon and I made him go completely totally. Googoo gaga for me

Hold me closer. Crack Oh

Possible what's wrong with crackle? I don't know what but I think she wants to show us something

Let's spread out look for a bush. That's all blue

Sophia look

Watch this

These have an enchanting garden, but it's actually enchanted. Yep. I'm pretty sure that's true

Yeah

Anything for my crack. Do you love this garden you do? Uh-huh, and your bedroom was pretty great too. Wasn't it?

That's for sure

But quite different

So yeah

Hey big bubble space crackle

I'm so sorry. We didn't believe you before it's only we sprites look

That's even worse than the Royal boy your majesty go

Guys guys you did our breathing now

Too much you have to make them say they want to leave which they never want to do

Well, no more clinging no more following my every move

I think it varies

Hi there

Do a thank-you gift

Great then these are for you

is Sofia

The best person will get it for you. I want to leave the castle and go for a long walk

We want to leave the castle with you

Sofia I got the Wiis right out of the castle you did sprites out

I guess we can live here after all right Marcus quite right? That's it. I'm so sorry. I tried to ruin the move

It's okay Vivian. We unjust turns out it's enchanting. Do you mean enchanting don't you do know?

That is a good question over here. So

You

You tricked us. I'm helping you. We're those like and berries you gave us in there dad. It's not just enchanting. It's enchanted

I have an idea

Dads and daughters day

Can we practice more tomorrow dad absolutely Sofia same time same palace

Good morning miss Elodie. It is not a daughter's field trip to the enchanted

Dad and best of all, we get to see the amazing

Enchanted animals. That sounds amazing. I can't wait to go

You'll have a wonderful time Sofia Sofia stepdad and stepdads are just as real as dad dads

Yes, of course. Do I need to pack a Sun Hat? No, Sofia. I

Don't get it

Oh

That's my lucky pocket watch. I never travel anywhere one of my favorites daddy

Remember on the last trip when I put out a bowl of golden berries for the picnic

Sophia are you all packed for the trip?

Everyone else has a real dad Oh Sophia Rowland is your dad and he told me hope you're right

I'm always right

Now come on. Let's go the enchanted Animal Park

Whoa chanted animal kingdom awaits

Yes, of course anything for you honey, darling miss right there

That's a rock correct my budding enchant of zoologist. Oh

I'm sorry King Henrik. We're just visitors in this to the river onwards

Oh since never but this is the one day I forced myself, I mean I'm

You're making us go too far, right

Don't worry just two people and then you don't have to keep switching sides to go straight

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 436 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Oscar's Oasis Power of Love#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Oscar's Oasis Power of Love#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

RUTTY AS A FRUITCAKE -in- VAPORY BAKERY 🐶 Pencilmation Animation For Kids - Duration: 10:56.

Hello everyone. Back on Max's Puppy Dog with another episode:

VAPORY BAKERY

If you fall for this video. Please hit "Subscribe"

buttons below to see better episodes on Max's Puppy Dog.

And don't miss the ♪BELL♪

For more infomation >> RUTTY AS A FRUITCAKE -in- VAPORY BAKERY 🐶 Pencilmation Animation For Kids - Duration: 10:56.

-------------------------------------------

Glitter Whale coloring pages Learn Colors for kids - Duration: 10:19.

For more infomation >> Glitter Whale coloring pages Learn Colors for kids - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

OMEN Command Center for HP OMEN Gaming Computers | HP OMEN | HP - Duration: 2:55.

Fine tune and customize OMEN laptops, desktops,and accessories using OMEN Command Center.

OMEN Command Center comes preinstalled on OMEN computers and can also be downloaded

from the Microsoft Store.

On your OMEN computer, or computer with an OMEN accessory connected,

select Start, type OMEN Command Center, and then select it from the results.

If you are opening the software for the first time, accept any terms and settings to continue.

The software opens on the System Vitals dashboard.

This dashboard dynamically displays the key metrics of your OMEN PC, including utilization

and temperature of your GPU, CPU, and memory.

The lower pane of the dashboard shows your current upload and download speeds.

The navigation menu displays the customizable features for your computer.

The menu varies for each configuration.

Overclocking allows you to adjust your processor core ratio and voltage to run your processor

at a higher speed than originally clocked,

providing you with faster computer performance.

Network Booster allows you to prioritize gaming network traffic to the front of the line.

Select Auto to enable Network Booster or select Custom

to manually set which applications are given network priority.

Activating Dual Force enables simultaneous Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections.

Active games and applications are assigned to the Ethernet connection while all other

applications are assigned to wireless.

Game Stream is a free remote gaming service that lets you stream from your OMEN PC to

other Windows 10 PCs and Android devices.

Since the OMEN does all the processing, you can remotely

play power hungry games on lower performance computers.

Additional features to OMEN Command Center include controlling the lighting on your computer

or accessory, programming macro keys for faster game play,

and adjusting fan speeds and overall performance control.

For more infomation >> OMEN Command Center for HP OMEN Gaming Computers | HP OMEN | HP - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

William Barr's Plan For The Mueller Report - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> William Barr's Plan For The Mueller Report - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Who is there? | Chat Blanc [Miraculous LadyBug Speededit] {THANKS FOR 150.000!} - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Who is there? | Chat Blanc [Miraculous LadyBug Speededit] {THANKS FOR 150.000!} - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

SUPERHERO BABY DINOSAUR TOOTHBRUSH 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:22.

Hi Luka's fan. Today we continue with another episode on WOA Luka Channel:

BABY DINOSAUR TOOTHBRUSH

If you feel this video is some kind of cool stop motion animation.

Please hit "Subscribe" and "Like"

buttons below to see better episodes on WOA Luka Channel.

And don't forget ro hit the ♪BELL♪

For more infomation >> SUPERHERO BABY DINOSAUR TOOTHBRUSH 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Crayon's Color | Little Red Car | Learning Videos For Children - Kids Channel - Duration: 1:04:00.

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Blue

Put the crayon to paper And paint a beautiful sky

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color blue

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Red

Put the crayon to paper And paint a lovely rose

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color Red

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Yellow

Put the crayon to paper And paint a twinkling star

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color Yellow

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Green

Put the crayon to paper And paint a lovely field

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color Green

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Pink

Put the crayon to paper And paint some cotton candy

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color Pink

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

Come let us pick a color Look we've got the color Violet

Put the crayon to paper And paint a princess' dress

It looks so pretty don't you think Don't you love the color Violet

It's just one of the colors in our Crayons box

For more infomation >> Crayon's Color | Little Red Car | Learning Videos For Children - Kids Channel - Duration: 1:04:00.

-------------------------------------------

Black wild animals finger family song for kids | Gorilla,Lion,nursery rhymes,Tiger,Bear,NASH TOON Tv - Duration: 1:27.

Finger Family

For more infomation >> Black wild animals finger family song for kids | Gorilla,Lion,nursery rhymes,Tiger,Bear,NASH TOON Tv - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Doctors Shock | Magical Smoothie For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 3:02.

tasty solutions Futaba dis breakfast nutrition and

physical activity or important parts of a healthy lifestyle when you have

diabetes along with other benefits following a healthy meal plan and being

active can help you keep your blood glucose level also called blood sugar in

your target range to manage your blood glucose you need to balance what you eat

and drink with physical activity and diabetes medicine if you take any what

you choose to eat how much you eat and when you eat are all important in

keeping your blood glucose level in the range that your healthcare team

recommends the key to eating with diabetes is to eat a variety of healthy

foods from all food groups in the Amancio meal plan outlines the key to

take ballensat carbs and protein content is to take reasonable portions now let

us prepare a diabetic breakfast diet vanilla crunch perfect it got a nice

balance of carbohydrates and proteins for this we need low-fat cheese vanilla

flavored yogurt walnuts flux seeds Kiwi fruits and papaya and black grapes take

a blender jar add 1/2 cup of cottage cheese the reason we are adding cheese

here is people with diabetes need a high balanced meal for breakfast protein

should be added to your breakfast and add 1/2 cup vanilla flavored yogurt and

blend well until it gets smooth cut all the fruits into fine slices now take a

serving glass and add one ounce of finely blended cheese yogurt mixture now

add some walnuts some flax seeds

now some fresh fruits now add again some yogurt mixture

walnuts flax seeds Poppaea pieces

grapes Kiwi pieces

top up with some yogurt mixture wallet and some flax seeds yummy delicious

tasty diabetes breakfast is ready check this weekly to get rid of diabetes

thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> Doctors Shock | Magical Smoothie For Cure Diabetes - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Songs English Songs for kids 2019| Chupakids Nursesy Rhymes & Kids song - Duration: 11:34.

Baby Songs English Songs for kids 2019| Chupakids Nursesy

For more infomation >> Baby Songs English Songs for kids 2019| Chupakids Nursesy Rhymes & Kids song - Duration: 11:34.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 236 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

I

Think we should say hi. We don't want to be rude be careful Goldy. Hey there

Snarky. How you doing?

whoa

That's how come nobody ever saw it you can change colors so it can hide anywhere

Does seem pretty shy we don't want to scare it away. Don't worry. They have a plan. Yeah

We didn't mean to spook you it's just we have a problem Yeah, right

We've got all these leftover dumplings and we need someone to help us, um,

We made friends with the Smurfs wait till we tell Humpty we found it Snuggie

We have another friend who really wants to meet you. Would it be? All right, if we brought him here, he's a really good guy

Yeah

Snork can change its color to look like anything Dan Goldie and bear found at first

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't huh?

But they won't have a picture to prove they found it and I will but that's not fair

It's okay Goldie and bear don't care about being famous. They only wanted to meet the snark

I guess they didn't say that but Jack wait, if you scare it away just be ready for my signal

Right through she does a smart cat three heads or six just open your eyes and see what Oh,

Hey

Where's the snark Jack Jill?

Where did the snack though Jack be nimble try to take the schnapps pitcher so he could be famous

But it didn't like the flush Chuck skated away and Betty was running after it Oh No

What if Jack scares the snark away forever? We've got to find it first. Come on guys. All these he'll be fine mind it. Ah

Here you are

Are you hiding in that case?

Pretending to be a stone a

Don't take that picture what if I don't how will I become famous as the boy who discovered it Oh Rock. Oh

The snarks not here, but I looked everywhere and if it isn't here

Then you scared it away forever. I didn't mean to do that

So I'll never see the snark thing ever

Sorry Humpty. Yeah

Well, I'm sorry too Humpty. I guess I got a little carried away. I

Wish there was something I kept Oh

Lana dumpling

Apology

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét