Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Sherwin is right at home here. How does it feel to do a good deed?

What?

I'll back home

I'm too busy herding the curly critters to watch the TV. This nine lives to live soap opera is incredible

I've never seen so many pets with amnesia

Here let me refill that for you. Oh

How kind you know, it's usually me fetching stuff. I can't thank you guys enough for the home-cooked meals

magazines the sponge bath

We promised never to speak of the sponge baths again

I hate to ask for anything else, but could you fetch me that patch of indoor grass?

I still can't get to the little puppy's room all my own if you know what I'm saying

Unfortunately, I do

Try standing but it's just too soon. Oh, oh oh

The only pain around here is Sherwin, I think he's faking that's silly. Why would he be faking

Because he likes watching TV and having us bring him snacks. I'd make you do it for me if I could figure out how

I'm onto you sheepdog. Your days are numbered

Count too much sheep before bed

Sheep that you heard off my couch and out of my apartment cuz I am not about to be fleeced by a faker in sheep's

clothing

Okay, I'm done

All right video camera and say hello to yard

Just carrying this normal ball of yarn to the shelf it's where I like to keep my most regular everyday yarn

Sherman can you help me try out this tennis ball? I got for Roxy tennis ball tennis balls

Why do you want me to throw like a rooster that's how Sherwin wakes up on his ranch

He'll jump off the couch and it will prove he's faking that doesn't seem very nice

Then what say it's because I admire your acting ability

In that case stand back

Oh

Saturday morning ma get to sleep leg

Cockadoodle didn't

Oh

Sure when I'm stuck I am ever so afraid of heights Oh, why'd you climb that big old tree?

I'm a cat. That's what we do and now we can't get down

Don't worry Jade I'll help you

Fire department, this is an emergency

Well, I'm down

Mister yet have an iPod it forward by now. I can't get rid of that furry freeloader Oh

For more infomation >> Littlest Pet Shop Bev Rolls With It#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

And now DreamWorks the Penguins of Madagascar

Cute and cuddly boys

So, please here you go Brad

Kuki have you discovered any science?

Walski hmm science new discoveries. Oh

Um, well yes, I've been experimenting with friends dimensional

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but you can't rush smoke salmon puffs

They burn if you so much as look at them the wrong way the food isn't the problem Roger

That's the problem we're eating in a stinking sewer I know why no

Flushing does not a great dinner party make right. So I put on some show tunes. Yeah

Yes, something bold and prayer see a real 11 o'clock number

Reptile the sounds of the sewer are the least of our problems. Oh

I'm sorry guys, I've lived on here so long. I barely noticed the smell really. How do you get used to it?

Can't you can't get used to that? What are you insane? I

Buy a home. So why not leave many of your kind live quite comfortably in the South Florida area known as Gator alley. Oh,

I just got that

Alligator Gator. Yeah, we get it cool ski operation. See you later. Gator is a go

We'll need a large crate ten million Deutschmarks and a c-17 cargo jet on the runway in 15 minutes

I might need 30 minutes on the chest buster. They can jeopardize the whole mission. Whoa

Times Square you

Can't ask me to give up on my dream of singing at the Great White Way

No, I would rather live in the worst sewer in the Big Apple than in the best swamp in all of Florida

I hear you brother. Is that the heat it's the humidity

Okay, so I'll just stay put down here in this sewer on the banks of this raging river of Phil

For more infomation >> Madagasca It's About Time#3 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Sam Welch - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Educational Video for Children Kids #1 - Denny Walker - Duration: 2:37.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Educational Video for Children Kids #1 - Denny Walker - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

ABC Song Learn English Alphabet for Children with Phonics Nursery Rhyme #14 - Ellie Edwards - Duration: 4:25.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> ABC Song Learn English Alphabet for Children with Phonics Nursery Rhyme #14 - Ellie Edwards - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 279 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 279 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

ToonMarty The Dog Catchers#2 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:59.

This is so cool many things before probably for throwing and catching like lacrosse or something

Come here

Type thing is for they do seem pretty empty though. We should start a sign-out sheet

a cage themselves it's time to

Come again

So you're saying that we need to round up these poochie's and then shove them into cages no cuddling or rubbing

Yes and do it quickly before two and Bill's completely gone to the dogs start with this guy

Wanted spayed or no, what's the big deal with this little fella he's so cute

I could almost fit him in my pocket you that's the mange the deadliest dog in tune bill

And that's not to scale

These ferocious unruly hounds I see where the confusion was dog

You want us to start with this beast with claw like buzz and razor-sharp teeth so terrified

He's behind me is

Hey mister mange, sir

Not for catching dogs

Step away real slowly no loud noises

Well, that was the opposite of what I just said

Meat locker. Is this really the best but

Dogs hate delicious perfectly marbled slabs of meat absolutely safe in here

Loves the meats

Right you let them write to me would be bud scratch face

Thanks for noticing and being the last tooth to see me this way meow

Don't worry about the mage case nothing compared to their leader

You're their leader

Why would anyone listen to this big old suitcase?

I don't like you Jeff as I was trying to reveal to you 9 minutes ago. Dogs are sick of being

For more infomation >> ToonMarty The Dog Catchers#2 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tonight Show Polls: How Do You Feel About Bernie Sanders Running for President Again? - Duration: 2:42.

-♪ "Tonight Show Polls" ♪

-This first poll asked, "What are you most excited about

for 'Game of Thrones' coming back?"

10% said, "Epic dragon battles."

10% said, "The love story between Daenerys and Jon Snow."

80% said, "Pausing the show to try and remember

who the character is because it's been

six years since I saw them."

This poll asked, "How do you feel about

Bernie Sanders running for president again?"

45% said, "I support him.

54% said, "I think there are better candidates."

Hillary Clinton said, "Pass the popcorn."

This poll asked, "Are you addicted to Alexa?"

10% said, "No."

90% said, "Alexa, am I addicted to Alexa?"

Next they asked, "How do you lose weight?"

59% said, "Cardio workouts."

40% said, "Weight training."

President Trump said, "By making my doctor lie."

That's the best way to do it. -Yeah. Exactly.

"Come on. Add some height."

-[ As Trump ] Just move a little bit that way.

-[ As Trump ] Yeah, just move it that way.

-"All right, Mr. President. You're 123 pounds."

-There you go.

-[ Normal voice ] This one asked, "Do you think

it's okay to bring support animals on a plane?"

40% said, "Sure."

5% said, "It's kind of weird."

55% said, "How is a peacock on a plane okay,

but I still can't bring a friggin' tube of toothpaste?"

There's a peacock next to me.

This poll said, "What do you do when your chips

get caught in a vending machine?"

50% said, "Bang the side.

49% said, "Try and knock it loose with another bag."

President Trump said, "Declare a national emergency."

[ As Trump ] Where's the red button?

There's the red button.

[ Normal voice ] When they asked, "What's your favorite

Girl Scout Cookie, 10% said, "Thin mints."

10% said, "Tagalongs."

10% said, "Trefoils."

10% said, "Really? Trefoils?"

10% said, "Yeah, Trefoils."

10% said, "Okay, dude.

Enjoy your Trefoils."

10% said, "Oh, I will."

10% said, "Wait.

Are Trefoils the ones that are

really thin and taste like mint?"

And 10% said, "No."

Then 10% said, "Oh, never mind."

This last poll asked, "How do you unwind

after a long day of work?"

40% said, "Take a warm bath."

50% said, "Have a glass of wine."

White House staffers said, "Fill a bathtub with wine

and drink my way out of it."

There you have it.

Those are "Tonight Show Polls."

For more infomation >> Tonight Show Polls: How Do You Feel About Bernie Sanders Running for President Again? - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 267 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 267 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 430 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Return to merroway cove

Do a little fishing. It's supposed to be very relaxing. Hmm. What about you, huh?

I will if I can just get started

- hi everybody. I can't believe that was only a rehearsal and the real self any little boring waves

I thought they looked great

Does mermaid comb can do all kinds of me like a water bridge for maybe a tiny little sea twister?

Oh, you're way too young Sofia if you will, excuse me, Sven

I need you to run some more errands your fountain. Isn't that big?

Don't worry

Are you hiding

Think the better question is what are you doing? I wasn't doing nothing. Are you?

All right, I'm fine. He just startled me. Look I'm mascara CUDA and who might you be young lady?

Can I go hush? I'm Sofia protect your trainee Sofia. That's me

So, you know Christa know her

Scarah Cudas agreed to stay in the north end of the cove, but if I see you here again, I'm going I'm going

These mermaids Terry are you want to protect her mission?

I am to find one of the wicked here for years the one he captured Ariel's voice in

Exactly. So I really should hi Sofia. Are you okay? I'm fine. Really? Have you seen maybe? Uh,

No big deal Oona what happened? Remember how I said the mermaid comb come and it kind of got away from me Oh No

Let's see your mom

That's not important right now what's important

We you mean you because I do not know how to stop the siege. Wait. Okay, so

How do we find it? The twister was last seen?

Look at the kelp forest. The twisters aren't even through here. Here you go. Little guy

Sorry, sorry everyone for them along and then everything was

I

Would have been in real trouble but out of nowhere this super strong Merman came and saved me

I tried to grab her, but I only got this bracelet thingy

That's your enchantment. He must mean the storm a shipwreck

Look

Stuck here. What can we do this is because I lost my

It's friendly

Ready Nerissa ready? All right one

Drew protector Sophia. No

Thanks. Did you find her salons necklace back? Can I Linda technical?

I got any thanks for all your help Octavio. Jesse we'd go to bed

you guys

It must be in the eye of the twister it's a place

Are we gonna do

I tried to make it right but that's enough awful swim like an arrow fish Oona find the Queen

Now, let's see what we can why because I need her uh-oh. What did you do?

A sea twister. That's why we need mom. It's coming straight for the palace

No, you were trying to do something. You shouldn't have

I know

You know, maybe we don't need mom

What no we wouldn't

Cora, can you really handle this have to hurry?

See you again Queen Emmaline

Oh, and I'm glad to see you and one beep if you'll excuse me your highness

I must take this to the mystic Isles right away go

Until next time come on Rana, let's go fine

But my permission is that understood. Yes

I'm sorry mother I wanted to do a special skill for the show tonight

Something just as amazing as Cora's both of you. I'm afraid you're both confined to the palace

House, you could start being confined to the palace

Tomorrow. Thank you

Good. Oh now, it's almost time for the show

a nice long nap

Thrill the looking back glass

Can you help me with the school assignment?

I need to do a magic spell that will shrink a watermelon down to this only do the spell with help from a sorcerer. Meanie

Here's his assist will the teacher know Sophia not fun at all

Decide to stay home after all not to worry dear brother. I made it safer

I know five of them, perhaps you should practice them I can help you

If you love me stay with us miss Cordelia a few days. No, no, it'll take quite some days

Mummy and uncle said you grew up here in the castle

Yes back when your grandfather to say that I bundle spells dear sister. Maybe we can help with your luggage

Magic mirrors and such and I don't want them dropped or broken

Now settle into your room Calista and I'll see everyone at dinner

What do you mean my own sister doesn't think I can pass the simplest of magic spells?

Another thoroughly are combing my hair the right way

I've seen him do lots of great magic no friend of mine long. He doesn't

Know and then still have to be nicer to him

It's worth a try

Girls doing locking around like that call the sorceress get a little privacy. Yeah, we saw her hair. Oh

that I

Think I can expect then my mommy and I will settie. They were practically inseparable

Instinct. Well, it happened many years ago sooner. Dianna sorceress is tenth birthday. The ball was just

Beginning. Oh, I'm afraid so you're needed right away in the throne room

I'm sorry girls. I

Know how we can find out we can use my looking back glass and a long long time ago. Let your mother sorceress ball

It looks like eversource were Memorial in the lancet here

There's mr. Cedric's father good buicks younger than me. Dad over here

He continued Sofia knowing have the incidents

But yet Tony never became queen bez mamy uncle ceddy let's go

Spock Oh will this help it might City

Think so well, I don't not yet at least

Oh city, yeah, I'm not going out there unless I can really Wow

Everyone will be the grandest entrance anyone's ever seen

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 430 - Erin Bald - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Oscar's Oasis Mom in Spit of Himself#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Oscar's Oasis Mom in Spit of Himself#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dinosaurs toys for kids, Dinosaurs Learn Name and Sounds Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus,Triceratops - Duration: 4:56.

Dinosaurs toys for kids, Dinosaurs Learn Name and Sounds Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus,Triceratops

For more infomation >> Dinosaurs toys for kids, Dinosaurs Learn Name and Sounds Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus,Triceratops - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Damage type or Crowd Control for Vale | Mobile Legends - Duration: 2:58.

Bricks Gaming

What will you choose for vale skill?

Let me help you to decide

first is crowd control skills

choose area increase for 1st skill

knock into the air on hit on his 2nd skill

and area control on his ultimate

Now let's see the damage on his crowd control skills

it's 5k+

it's increasing because of his item clock of destiny

Let's see it one mor time

Now for the damage type skills

what??? 7,856

again it's increase coz' of the item clock of destiny

for me , i recommend crowd control to help your team in clash

but if you have enough team of crowd control you can choose the damage type skill

Thank you for watching!

If you like this video, Click the SUBSCRIBE button for more video updates.

For more infomation >> Damage type or Crowd Control for Vale | Mobile Legends - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Choose who you work for carefully! - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Choose who you work for carefully! - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Drawings for Kids Cute Baby Lion Paint and Draw Step by Step - Duration: 3:38.

Hello Friends

Today We are going to draw a lion

take your pencil and paper , and draw with us

Friends

thank you for all watching our video

Please click the red button to support us and to subscribe us

and subscribe

thank you, bye bye

For more infomation >> Easy Drawings for Kids Cute Baby Lion Paint and Draw Step by Step - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Man City News - Blow for Manchester City as Pep Guardiola confirms key duo set to sit out Champions - Duration: 2:13.

 Manchester City have been dealt a blow ahead of their Champions League tie against Schalke on Wednesday, with manager Pep Guardiola stating that both Gabriel Jesus and John Stones will miss the game through injury

 City travel to Germany tonight, as the reigning Premier League champions look to amass a solid first leg lead over their opponents ahead of the return fixture at the Etihad next month

 However, the Citizens are going to have to do it without the aid of first team regulars Jesus and Stones, who are both set to miss the clash through injury according to the Sun

 Speaking about Stones and Jesus, Guardiola has stated that "John has a groin problem, Gabriel had a hamstring, not a big one for both according to the doctor but enough for them not to be here

" Not having either of the duo will come as a big blow for City, as both Stones and Jesus have shown how invaluable they can be for the club so far this term

 However despite this, given the gulf in class they have over Schalke, we can't see Guardiola and Co having too much of a problem getting past their Bundesliga opponents tonight

Guardiola has confirmed both Stones and Jesus are out of City's clash tonight  Schalke currently lie 14th in the Bundesliga table, just a handful of wins above the relegation zone, something that'll surely give City fans a confidence boost ahead of tonight's game

 The German outfit have only won six of their 22 league games this term, and should City put in the kind of performance we saw them put in against Chelsea recently, we can't see past Guardiola's men picking up the win on this occasion…

For more infomation >> Man City News - Blow for Manchester City as Pep Guardiola confirms key duo set to sit out Champions - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Boeing создает подводные истребители для ВМС США - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Boeing создает подводные истребители для ВМС США - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Vijay Varma's Exclusive Interview For The Movie "Gully Boy" | Box Office Collection - Duration: 3:38.

Vijay Varma's Exclusive Interview For The Movie "Gully Boy" | Box Office Collection

For more infomation >> Vijay Varma's Exclusive Interview For The Movie "Gully Boy" | Box Office Collection - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring Glitter Clock Drawing for Kids | Painting with Glitter Learn Colors for Toddlers - Duration: 3:30.

Hi guys! Today, we are gonna draw clocks.

Let's start!

Red

Orange

Yellow

Pink

Light Blue

Green

Glitter Time!

What is your favorite color? Pink, blue or yellow?

Choose it and watch more videos.

For more infomation >> Coloring Glitter Clock Drawing for Kids | Painting with Glitter Learn Colors for Toddlers - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Plato reunites with Vauxhall for 2019 BTCC season - Duration: 3:28.

The most successful BTCC driver ever in terms of race wins inked the deal last week and will begin a test programme with the Warwickshire-based team early in March

It means the double title winner will rejoin Vauxhall, the marque with which he took his maiden BTCC crown in 2001 as a factory driver in a Triple Eight Race Engineering Vauxhall Astra Coupe

"I am really excited and energised about what can be achieved at Power Maxed Racing," said Plato, "I really like [team principal] Adam Weaver – we clicked as soon as we met and I know some key staff there from my days as a factory Vauxhall driver with Triple Eight in 2000 and 2001

"From an operational point of view, I know Power Maxed Racing is run in the right way and it was a quick, race-winning car last year

PMR was in contention in the teams' championship and it is a good, solid outfit. Adam and [team manager] Martin [Broadhurst] have got genuine well-thought-out ambitions

"It is an exciting opportunity and one which, with all things being equal and providing we get a good run and we all work hard, we can be competitive

" Plato's teammate will be announced within the next two weeks, along with major new backing for the campaign

Plato has competed with the BMR Racing team in a Subaru Levorg for the last three seasons, but 2018 was his first winless campaign in any that he contested in the BTCC since joining the contest in 1997

"Jason has been around in the BTCC and he knows what he wants from a car, which will be an advantage," said PMR boss Weaver

"The whole team is excited about having a driver with Jason's level of success in the squad

"He brings with him a profile that we haven't had before, which will sit well with the current partners that we have

He is the most popular driver in terms of the reaction from the fans and he has a huge following on social media, which only goes to back up the results that he has already had on track

"We have proved that we are a team capable of winning races and now we want to take the next step and go for overall titles

That is, of course, what every team sets out to do and it has to be our ambition for the 2019 season

"

For more infomation >> Plato reunites with Vauxhall for 2019 BTCC season - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mane criticised by Liverpool fans for 'selfish' thing he did vs Bayern - Duration: 3:12.

 Sadio Mane came closest to scoring as Liverpool were held by Bayern Munich in their Champions League clash at Anfield

  The Reds will travel to Germany in three weeks time following a goalless draw in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie

 Mane had arguably Liverpool's best chance of the first half but he dragged his shot wide on the turn, when unmarked in the area

  The Senegalese forward also forced Manuel Neuer into a late save with a flicked header but he frustrated Liverpool fans with one moment in the closing stages

 Mane picked up the ball late on and drove at the Bayern defence but instead of sliding in substitute Divock Origi, he took too many touches and ended up losing the ball

Read More Rio Ferdinand makes Bayern Munich vs Liverpool prediction following Anfield draw  Origi had sprung the offside trip and would have been one-and-one with Neuer, but the chance had gone

 And Liverpool fans weren't impressed with Mane's moment of selfishness at such a critical time in the game

 Despite the goalless draw at Anfield, Jurgen Klopp is still confident his side can reach the quarter-finals

 "In the first half we still had the chances, so if Sadio hits the ball a bit better then he strikes twice with a bicycle kick, which is obviously pretty rare

And, as it always is, a goal would have changed things a bit.  "We had 10 or 12 situations where everything was prepared, everything was on a plate and then we played a very average last pass or gave it away

Read More Jordan Henderson vows to take Liverpool to Germany and "hurt" Bayern Munich  "That caused us two problems: one, we didn't create a chance, and on the other hand we gave them the ball and they had a counterattack, which made the game even more intense

 "What we wanted tonight was to get a result we can work with and we can work with that result, obviously

We still feel like we are proper in the competition but we have to show that in three weeks

" Read More Mirror Football's Top Stories

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét