Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 21 2019

Mini Backpack Love for tissue Holder

Hallo! It's me, Indar, Mom of Ayaran.To day we will make mini backpack from fabric scraps.

We can use it as tissue holder

How to make it? Let's start!

supplies:

2 pieces outer and 2 pieces inner

2 pieces cotton twill tape for upper holder and cover. 2 pieces for straps. take a look at the pattern for dimensions.

we also need an elastic band 5 cm, to hook the button

let's start sewing

mark the centre of the fabric. make a small cut.

take a look at the pattern for the position.

start sewing from the two upper tapes, then continue with the straps

put back part and the front part of the backpack.

sew the bottom of the backpack.

mark the position where to fold the fabric.

I marked 2 cm from the bottom

fold over, joint the front part and the back part. make sure seam allowance is folded neatly

pin it

do the same on other side

sew from the bottom to the top

flip it inside out. put aside

sew inner. here i used another technic. i sew all around the edges but the top

then i will make boxes on the corner

put the same dimension for the width of the boxy with the previous one (the outer part)

hold the fabric as shown, and feel with your finger that the seams are in the same line. then sew it.

you can take a look at my previous tutorial about making pouch from scraps

do the same to another corner

cut the excess

put the outer in

put the seam neatly and pin.

sew all along the edge but let some unsewn for opening

put outer out

tidy it up then topstitch all along top side

handsew the button

for fixed position, put the tissue inside. I got 6.5 cm from the top on this case.

tada!! our mini backpack for tissue holder is done. so adorable with it's love button.

you can sew it for your wedding souvenir

thank you for watching. don't forget to like, subscribe and share. your comments will be appreciated.

see you on my next tutorial, assalamu'alaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh

For more infomation >> Mini backpack Love for tissue holder - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently - 8 Home Remedies for Dandruff and Hair Fall - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently - 8 Home Remedies for Dandruff and Hair Fall - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Oscar's Oasis Corn to Be Wild#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> Oscar's Oasis Corn to Be Wild#2 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Mollie Kirk - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 232 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

It is a little cooler up here in the clouds, maybe it's even cooler inside

Amazing

Everything is so oh it's bigger than huge. It's giant

It was a dark and stormy night on the high seas the pirate captain

Ever

- remember what Jack said all this big stuff can be kind of dangerous

Are you okay? Thanks. I'm fine

Look, that is one big bathtub

Yeah, it's as big as a swimming pool, huh? Maybe we get to go swimming today after all. Yes

Yeah, I don't know about this

Don't worry

The water's rising

Having fun in the tub. Okay guys

Killing on a pirate ship trip we need to be brave now bird media

Having fun in the tub

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 232 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Brace for another winter storm - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Brace for another winter storm - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Littlest Pet Shop CEO Trip#1 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

Swinging from trees it running through the streets

With my hooks home eat my wing gal who wants to join a trip sir in the fast lane. Oh,

Not me. I had a cousin who wandered into the fast lane. He barely got out of the way of a bread truck

Not that fast lane the fast lane you in it when you have a famous event

Which I will be after I go on the show Pet centricity

I wish I could go on that show, but the best business idea I've ever had is fanny packs for kangaroos

There's no demand. What's your idea trip? All I'll say is it's brilliant and it'll make me a big celebrity bigger than that cattle

Man in it the one who always seems grumpy. I forgot his name sad cat. Is it second?

Well, if it's bigger than sad cat it must be some idea it is in no time

it'll have me rollin with Savannah getting the red-carpet treatment and VIP passes to all the concerts and

I'll bring you guys along for the ride or should I say the trip?

Huh don't wash your face my pas de Graaff is gonna be worth something one day

Those judges are supposed to be business brains. They wouldn't know a good idea if it shoot through the wall and put them in near

Whiskers I've created the easy cheesy app. It's got GPS. So a mouse can find cheese wherever it is under the table

With no, fuss whatsoever

Sounds good to me. Of course it does but those Yahoo's in there have no vision

They're going to humiliate you and make you wish you'd never been born

Anyways, have fun in there break a paw Thanks

and rolling

What's up judges, let me break this down for you. I'm Tripp Hanson and I'm here to revolutionize travel in part touchy

Hmm pets I give you the trip flywheel

Cock a doodle flute

What's that was I just blood yes I was

The flywheel lambaste pets who have always wanted to fly will now be able to son

I can smell a winner a mile away also criminals and lost backpackers trip

Let's make your flywheel the biggest thing in Pocket mister hell knows you've got a deal. Let's shake on it

I've made it wisteria. The flower will completely blew up and I'm pretty much crushing it everywhere

it can't be crushed walk me why my cousin scaring me cuz

They like this cuz I'm famous. See my Barra

For more infomation >> Littlest Pet Shop CEO Trip#1 Best Cartoon For Kids And Children - Ben Chandler - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Learn animals finger family song for kidsGorilla,Lion,nursery rhymes,colors,Tiger,Bear,NASH TOON Tv - Duration: 1:49.

animals finger family

For more infomation >> Learn animals finger family song for kidsGorilla,Lion,nursery rhymes,colors,Tiger,Bear,NASH TOON Tv - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

ToonMarty Senseless Burnie#1 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:59.

Impressive thanks Holly. I've been working on this bad boy for a better month now

But I'm pretty sure that that would cause some serious pain

No, thank you delicious unbuttered toast for me how you and your boring love of toast

Interesting Burnie seems to have lost his sense of sight and touch. How is that interesting?

Okay, that is interesting yes, very interesting

You've got a five senses cold

All your senses one by one touch

Vision hearing smell and taste as long as I still have my sense of taste

Who are you it's a rare coal that's

Knowing Bernie, he got himself into this mess didn't you? Well there goes this hearing

Well, there is one thing you can do what does he

One of these leeches in your ear and let them burrow into your brains

Marty's leech will transmit all his senses directly to Bernie

Well it hurt for Bernie. Not at all since he lost his senses. What are you? Yeah, it'll hurt

I'll do whatever it takes

I don't know what you did doc. I feel

Martis your censored it now. So what he sees you'll see what he feels you feel RT. Your world is amazing

I need a census montage

For more infomation >> ToonMarty Senseless Burnie#1 Best Cartoon For Kids & Chirldren - Skye Murray - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Set sounds for samsung s9 note 9 s8 s10 | notification sounds - Duration: 2:40.

Hi there in this video I'll be showing how you can set songs

For your Samsung Galaxy device whether Samsung S9 s8

J7 s7 s6 all of them s10. Yeah

So first of all, you want to go to setting navigate to your settings?

when you are there you want to go to songs and vibration and

you can start here by setting your ringtone and

You want to set the song mode which is you want to put it on song so that is the first step and

The ringtone key you can choose the ringtone or you can choose media

You can choose your device say if you wanted to vibrate while ringing

You can choose your ring two in here so you can select that right here

So that's my ringtone there

you can also customize your

Notification songs you can also put on the touch song

So if you click here, you will be hearing songs. You can also choose the master volume for the different options

So

Also bear in mind as I said, you can customize your notification songs here

for your message app

calendar email

Notification you can see it here. You can customize this as well and

You can customize your message

Contact as well

So I do hope that you experiment on this and use the option that you like the touch song I'm gonna take that

Charging song as well you can

Put that one on as well dial keypad - and they are all here

So guys this is how you can set up your song for your Samsung Galaxy

Device, I hope that this video myself or my name is Lee and subscribe to my channel

Make sure to hit the bell icon for my latest videos. I'm out

Like this video

For more infomation >> Set sounds for samsung s9 note 9 s8 s10 | notification sounds - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 269 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 269 - Grace Connor - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 280 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

Go you big team can go super

Did the big bad boy, what's up, the little kitty in his tracks no pick him up

Don't worry my flash blip will save you but that's not even a real superhero move. It's just in a comic glossy flash

Chop-chop outlet time to put you out with the recycling

Oh

No that useless flash flips up

Owlette are you okay? Yes, but I'm sorry. Why was I trying to be fluffy flash?

I'm a tall elect petal. Romeo can get the most precious books in the city

Go out to them you catch up in the cat car. Okay, and this time I'm using my owl powers

It's time to be a hero

Why does she need a flossy flash book? Oh

Okay, little bird tells me you're there

Hi

Great timing here now go behind those two trees and pull it tight low to the ground if we're going to stop Romeo

We're going to have to stop his robot first

What now? I would now the amazing howl it uses her own amazing powers

Romeo you still don't have my favorite book what?

You're flossy flash book did come in handy after all bozo

Thank you master I feel lucky

Towelette is a genius

But my cat's whiskers seems like falling over has made this robot smarter Romeo

Yeah, nice one robot now grab that feelin and follow us

Let's put these books back to normal

Cool chameleons, it's my storybook

Hmm. I suppose this flossy flash book isn't so bad from you

You do like reading what no, flossy flash and crash

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 280 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Gorgeous The Valerie Abney Tiny House For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Absolutely Gorgeous The Valerie Abney Tiny House For Sale | Lovely Tiny House - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Little Spider | Incy Wincy Spider | Music For Babies | Cartoons Songs by Kids TV - Duration: 2:35.

The Itsy bitsy spider, was climb to her house

Down came the rain and washed the spider out

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain

And the Itsy bitsy spider climb to her house again!

For more infomation >> The Little Spider | Incy Wincy Spider | Music For Babies | Cartoons Songs by Kids TV - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Controversial plastic ban is up for vote - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Controversial plastic ban is up for vote - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hampshire College searches for answers to money troubles, 9 laid off - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Hampshire College searches for answers to money troubles, 9 laid off - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Steamwheelers ready for opener. - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Steamwheelers ready for opener. - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ericsson confident for 2019, compares IndyCar with F1 - Duration: 10:14.

You've sounded determined and optimistic so far. Now you've got most of your testing out of the way, are you still confident about your IndyCar prospects? Yes, I still feel good about it

I felt the days at COTA [two days in IndyCar's official Spring Training] I really started to get into the groove of it and had some good sessions

I really feel like I'm starting to gain an understanding of the car and what you need out of it

I'm getting there. It's been different, it's been a process, but like I told you at the Laguna test, I feel that I'm really making progress

It's great. Have you done any long runs and tested your ability to look after the Firestones over an entire stint? Hmm… we've done long-ish runs although I wouldn't say we've done a full race stint simulation

But yes, we've studied the degradation and for sure it's not as critical as in Formula 1 but there's still some tire-saving needed in IndyCar, especially I imagine at the warmer races

Hopefully it will be one of my strengths – it was one of my strong points in Formula 1 – to preserve the tires while going fast

I'm definitely planning to bring that skill with me. Do you feel you're already on the same page as your race engineer [Blair Perschbacher] in conveying what the car is doing? Yeah I feel like me and Blair have got into a good relationship, we're understanding each other more and more

There's always going to be an issue in the first couple of races but I think it's off to a good start

He's a brilliant guy, and he's been around a lot, so that helps me too. I feel like I have a good understanding of how he works, and he understands me as well

That's going to be crucial for a strong end result. Around Circuit of The Americas, are the corners you consider crucial in an F1 car the same as those you consider crucial in an IndyCar? I would say so, yes

The whole first sector, with those fast turn combinations, is still super-quick and it's so easy to get out of rhythm there

You mess up one of those 10 corners, and the rest are messed up – same as in Formula 1

You really need to get into the rhythm of that section. Another critical part of COTA, I feel, is Turns 12/13/14

It's very tight and technical and slow but it can gain or lose you a lot of lap time

It's a challenging track but a fun one, and it really is a joy to drive in both cars

You've now had experience of F1 brakes and IndyCar brakes. Do you think the longer brake zones in IndyCar produce more passing opportunities – at COTA and in IndyCar in general? One hundred percent

I think in Formula 1 the last couple of years the cars have been so extreme on the downforce side that the braking zones are so short now and it's always going to be difficult for overtaking

That's one of the great things about IndyCar: the cars are quite light on downforce and it means the braking zones for sure are quite a bit longer

I believe the IndyCar race in COTA [the IndyCar Classic, March 22-24] will be really, really good

Already that is one of the better tracks for passing in Formula 1, so I'd imagine with IndyCar it will be great for the fans, there'll be a lot of wheel-to-wheel

Although the brakes are weaker than in an F1 car, do you feel an IndyCar reacts more to weight transference under heavy braking? Yeah, that's one of the things I found interesting – the way the IndyCar pitches

It's very delicate the way you have to shape your braking, and the way you come off the brakes

For me, it was a lot more challenging than a Formula 1 car because F1 has so much more grip in that phase

In an IndyCar, you need to be a lot more precise in your technique with how you ease off the brakes and combine that with the turn-in

That's been one of the ultimate learning processes for me – that it's so critical in an IndyCar the way it pitches on the brakes

A lot of drivers comment on the current IndyCar's natural tendency to understeer from apex to exit

Is that something it has in common with F1 or another thing you've had to adapt to? I think what I've found is that in IndyCar, the balance is a bit more all over the place compared with Formula 1! You have to get used to that and work around it

Again, as a driver you can help the situation by the way you brake and apply the throttle to make the balance better

In Formula 1 it's easier to sort of dial out the balance issues and perfect it, whereas in IndyCar it's more difficult to dial out those characteristics with mechanical changes in the pits

Instead you have to drive around it. But that's fine – that makes IndyCar more difficult to drive, more challenging for us drivers

It's a different thing. OK, it's maybe not so nice to drive, but if it's more difficult that is also good and brings satisfaction

You only ever raced in F1's hybrid era. Have you gotten used to the fact that you no longer have that instant surge of acceleration, that you're not being thrown backward by the thrust? Actually, I would still say the main difference is the corners themselves, not the power

In Formula 1 there is so much grip, you can attack the corner so hard and be so aggressive in corner-entries, and that doesn't really work in IndyCar

You have to bring that back a bit and be more precise in the mid-corner to exit. It's still a fast car and it has a certain amount of downforce – it's not like it's a completely different car to drive

It's more the details. I'm sure you've watched a lot of onboards and other footage from St

Petersburg. Is there any track in F1 that you can compare with it? Pfff… Well, parts of it are tricky and technical so in some ways I'd compare it with Monaco, but in other ways it's like Baku – some of the middle section of that track

But honestly, the important thing is just to approach it with an open mind and trying to learn everything I possibly can without trying to make those comparisons

You've done five days in an IndyCar – or four-and-a-half days because of the rain at Laguna Seca

Do you feel underprepared compared with your F1 debut? No, no, the opposite. I think I only did half a day of running for Caterham F1 team before my first grand prix! I was extremely underprepared for F1

So compared with that, I feel fine with IndyCar, quite honestly. I mean, any chance you get to test is valuable and we plan to run at Sebring on the Monday [March 4] before St

Petersburg to perfect everything. But I'm experienced enough now to know what it takes to prepare for a new car, and I feel ready to get rolling

For more infomation >> Ericsson confident for 2019, compares IndyCar with F1 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Police looking for forgery suspect in Hot Springs; a crime they say is on the rise - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Police looking for forgery suspect in Hot Springs; a crime they say is on the rise - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

PSG ready to rival Bayern Munich for 'fuming' Hudson-Odoi - Duration: 2:07.

Callum Hudson-Odoi is fuming with Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri over his lack of game time amid interest from Paris Saint-Germain, according to The Sun.

The 18-year-old winger, a £35million target for Bayern Munich. expected to feature after the Blues rejected a transfer request in January.

But he has started just one game, the FA Cup victory over Sheffield Wednesday, and played 13 minutes in the Premier League since asking to leave.

Callum Hudson-Odoi (right) is reportedly fuming with Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Hudson-Odoi was also left on the bench during Monday's 2-0 home defeat by Manchester United in the FA Cup.

Hudson-Odoi's prospects of signing a new deal at Chelsea receded further after Gianfranco Zola's comments that the winger is on the 'edge of the team' and 'there aren't many 18-year-olds in Europe playing as many games as him.'

Hudson-Odoi, the subject of a £35million bid from Bayern Munich in January, was already dispirited by Maurizio Sarri's reluctance to use him, but Zola's response to the six minutes he was given at Malmo in the Europa League on Thursday will have only strengthened his conviction that the coach doesn't truly believe in him.

The 18-year-old winger is fuming over his treatment since handing in a transfer request

Bayern will bid again for him in April, though the player would wait until January 1 next year to sign for them if a fee is not agreed this summer.

If he moves in 2020, the year his contract runs out, Chelsea will get minimal compensation, compared to the £35m Bayern were willing to pay last month.

Hudson-Odoi did briefly seem to be making an impression on Sarri when he started the Carabao Cup semi-final first leg against Tottenham, but that came after Bayern's £35m bid. He is still yet to start a Premier League match for Chelsea.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét