Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Waching daily Feb 20 2019

Guys, let's eat some snack.

- Do you know what it is? / - Yes.

He's taking out something.

This is called natto.

- What? / - Natto.

Natto?

William, you were constipated before.

This will solve your problem right away.

Will I poop if I eat this?

This is very good for your health.

That's great to eat when you're constipated.

- Of course. / - Let me do it for you.

Look at this. Spider-Man.

- Spider-Man's spider web. / - The spider web.

That's right. He's right.

(Surprised)

His expression is saying, "What's this now?"

This is the spider web.

You must eat that to become Spider-Man.

(He takes a small bite.)

(What's this?)

- How is it? / - How does it taste?

- It's not good. / - What?

- I bet. / - "It's not good."

It's not good?

- That's bitter. / - Bitter.

- Is it bitter? / - Yes.

(How does "bitter" taste?)

Let me... Okay, I got it. You...

Will Bentley like how it tastes?

My gosh, he's escaping.

He escaped from the chair.

I mean, he hasn't tried it yet.

You... Why are you on the table?

- Come down. You. / - Dad.

I'm following the spider web.

This is...

It's bitter.

He wants to eat that.

Okay.

Let me make this tasty for you.

You won't be able to resist it.

Okay? Got it?

To help the kids enjoy natto,

Sam begins working his magic.

With yogurt, blueberries, and strawberries,

it's impossible to taste bad.

(Shake it, shake it.)

All right. Here.

(He finishes making the natto juice.)

Is that spider web food?

- It looks like juice. / - Right.

- Look. What color is this? / - I want to eat that.

This is the color of the Spider-Man.

(Let me taste it now.)

- Ben tries it first. / - All right. Try the juice.

(What is this flavor?)

He likes it. I knew it.

- It's refreshing. / - It's refreshing.

- It has fruit in it. / - Isn't it great?

Do you know what "refreshing" means?

(Gulping down)

William is drinking it.

It tastes great.

William, remember what I told you?

I told you it would work right away.

- Right away. / - Right away.

Spider-Man eats this every morning.

If I eat this juice, can I shoot spider webs?

Of course.

- Really? / - You can poop and make spider webs.

That's right.

(William wants to become a hero.)

He's drinking it for the spider webs.

I'm Spider-Man.

What?

He's become his favorite character with a costume.

He's Spider-William-Man.

Make the baby look like the Hulk.

(I have a bad feeling about this.)

This is the Hulk's color.

What is he doing?

Is he painting Ben?

I'm done.

Baby, you're the Hulk now.

Hey, what did you say?

- You made him the Hulk? / - Goodness.

- Oh, no. / - He's angry like the Hulk.

- He made Ben the Hulk. / - William,

it's mean to paint his face.

(How dare you, Spider-Man?)

Besides, forget the face.

He needs muscles, William.

Let me show you. Do you know what muscles are?

I'll do it on the baby.

(Getting more muscles)

(Getting more muscles)

Look.

(Getting more muscles)

- His shoulders. Gosh. / - He does resemble Hulk.

- What did he put in? / - William.

This is how the Hulk looks. Look at him.

(Showing off his muscles)

Even in his bottom.

The Hulk has big muscles.

(Ben transforms into a muscular man, the Hulk.)

(Toddling)

He's charming. Look at his bottom.

- Shoulder muscles. / - Dad, I'll get the muscles too.

But you're not the Hulk.

Actually, I'm the Hulk.

- Really? / - Yes.

Do you want the muscles or the spider web?

(Contemplating)

- Spiderweb. / - Spiderweb, right?

He can't give up on Spider-Man that easily.

(But...)

I don't have sticky hands like Spider-Man.

What?

My hands aren't sticky.

- Do you want spider webs? / - Yes.

Are you sure?

- Yes. / - How will he make them?

Hey, play with the Hulk.

You must take the Hulk with you.

You must go with the Hulk.

(Please take care of me.)

(William and Ben are inside the room.)

He's borrowing the muscles.

He's playing basketball.

He's taking out everything when Sam isn't watching.

(You're not athletic at all.)

(Transforming)

(Playing guitar with his gum)

- They're having fun. / - Yes.

Help!

- He's acting again. / - Spider-Man, come out!

- What will he do? / - Help!

(That's Dad's voice.)

(What's all this?)

Spider-Man got me.

(Spider-Man has Sam tied up.)

What am I going to do with the spider webs?

Spider-Man tied up Sam.

What on earth happened?

(William wanted to get sticky spider webs.)

The Spiderweb Incident began when Sam wanted

to fulfill William's wish.

- Dad. / - Why did you come out?

The baby.

- William shouldn't find out. / - He's blocking it.

What's with the baby? Why did you come out?

Go inside the room.

(Luckily, he goes back without noticing anything.)

(I'm glad I have a big build.)

After sending William back into the room,

Sam started on the spider web.

(Just like the web Spider-Man shot)

(Look at this. You're pretty good.)

It does look like Spider-Man shot the web.

It's three-dimensional.

My goodness.

(It's hard to become a cool dad.)

(Tying up his own hand)

Goodness, this is so hard.

Being a dad for those kids is so hard. It's hard.

I'm in trouble. I have to use the toilet.

(His bladder gives a warning.)

Guys, come on out.

Guys, come on out!

Is the life of a dad supposed to be this hard?

(You can do it, Sam.)

You must help him.

I bet the kids are startled. I'm sure.

Dad, did you get caught in the spider web?

Yes, I'm caught in the spider web.

Did Spider-Man do this to you?

Yes, can't you see? He did this to me.

What should I do with this spider web?

Let me untie you.

My hair. My hair.

Stop it, Spider-Man. My dad is hurt.

- He's protecting Sam. / - Say it louder.

Tell him that loudly.

He's acting cute all of a sudden.

- Sam became cute. / - How dare you!

Spider-Man, don't do this to him! My dad is hurt.

(The journey of a dad is long and hard.)

I'll save you.

(While William is saving his dad...)

What are you doing?

(Giggling)

(It's comfortable like well-cushioned shoes.)

Hey. Hey.

(Is this a slide?)

Are you using me?

You're too mean.

Dad, put me in a spider web too.

- Do you want to get caught by Spider-Man? / - Yes.

Spider-Man is so cool.

- He's cool even though he did this to me? / - Yes.

Dad, put me in a spider web.

Yes, baby.

- Shall we get started? / - Yes.

(I'll do it if you want.)

I guess William really likes Spider-Man.

He wants to be in a spider web.

Thanks.

Yes, baby.

Gosh, I'm in a spider web.

Baby.

(Crying)

(Don't do this to William.)

My goodness.

It's his brother.

- It looks weird for Ben. / - My goodness.

It's nothing to cry about.

This is just a spider web.

Your hands.

Ben, stop crying.

He wants his brother to be freed.

As he calms down his crying brother,

the spider web project reaches its climax.

How will the finished product look?

(Don't worry, Bentley.)

(He is caught by Spider-Man.)

How is it?

My goodness. He is in the air.

I'm flying, Dad.

He is on the wall.

Sam is crafty.

Let me out. I want to poop.

Do you want to poop?

Hold on. Before you poop...

In one, two. Smile.

He had natto earlier.

The effect of natto is one thing.

When you are someplace high,

- You're pressured. / - you get an urge to poop.

When Yumi sees this,

she'll probably slap my back.

But honestly, the children loved it.

William.

There is no dad like me.

It's Will-Ben: A Hero Begins 2019.

The fateful meeting.

(Will-Ben: A Hero Begins)

(Look at that.)

(Oh, my gosh.)

(What did he see?)

(The fateful meeting)

(Smile and tears)

William is suddenly faced with a crisis.

(Help me, Spider-Man.)

(What will happen to William?)

Will Spider-Man come to save William?

(To be continued)

For more infomation >> William "Spider-Man! My dad is hurt!" [The Return of Superman/2019.02.17] - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Jake Gyllenhaal Is Obsessed with Tom Holland as Spider-Man - Duration: 4:43.

-Congrats, by the way,

on the new Marvel chapter in your life.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Oh, thank you.

Mysterio. -They know.

Dude, it was a big deal when the trailer came out.

You're gonna be Mysterio in the new "Spider-Man."

-Yes. -And I was psyched about that.

And I saw that Ryan Reynolds, our pal, posted a --

I'm gonna cross this out

'cause there was a couple dirty words.

You can't see it. -Oh, wow.

-Ryan Reynolds posted a photo of you and Hugh Jackman

at a holiday party.

-That's Photoshopped. We weren't actually together.

[ Laughter ]

-And it said, "These dudes said it was a sweater party."

So, you -- [ Laughter ]

Yeah. I think it's the greatest photo -- greatest reaction.

I just loved that. And I thought it was great.

So then, you finally joined Instagram.

-Yeah. -You, what -- I mean --

[ Cheers and applause ] -You're the last holdout!

-Thank you! I mean --

-You're the last holdout, dude. We've been waiting for you.

-The last person to join Instagram.

-Yes, Instagram's been waiting for you.

-Yeah, I came to the conclusion

that nobody cares about anything anymore,

so I should join Instagram. [ Laughter ]

-No, people -- They care. -Oh, they do?

-Yeah. That's why they join Instagram.

-Oh, yeah, no. -They care about everybody.

-I'm not even sure if I'm on Instagram.

-You're definitely on. -I am?

-I've seen you on Instagram. -No, I'm on Instagram.

-Yeah, you are. -I'm on Instagram.

-Well, you took that photo -- That was that photo.

And then, you took -- You Photoshopped that photo.

And then, you, Deadpool, you're on Wolverine --

Is that bubble boy? -Yes, that is bubble --

[ Laughter ]

And Spider-Man, too, in the corner.

-Yeah, that's Spidey over there in the corner.

-That's Spider-Man in the corner.

That's actually a guy named Bosslogic.

He did that actually.

-Oh, is that who did that for you?

-Yeah, we should give a shout-out to that guy,

'cause I have no artistic skill whatsoever.

There'd be no possibility that I could pull that off.

-Bosslogic? -Bosslogic, yeah.

-"Baas" or "Boss"? -I don't know, man.

-I mean, do you know somebody named Bosslogic?

-That's the guy who did that picture --

Bosslogic. "Ba-sla-jik."

-"Ba-sla-jik"? -"Ba-sla-jik."

-His name is "Bas-laji." -"Bas-laji."

-Oh, Bosslogic. -It's Bosslogic.

-Oh, my gosh. Yeah, no, of course.

-He's amazing. -Nikolai Baslajic, yeah.

[ Laughter ] He's a CIA agent.

He's wanted in 30 countries. Yes!

-Baslajica? -Yes, in Baslajica.

Baslajica -- that's where he's from, of course.

But, dude, here's you as Mysterio.

Look at this. You came on the screen,

people went "Whoa!" -Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Oh, and how's -- See what I'm saying, dude?

-Who knew -- Who knew that --

The thing is, is like, those are the actual

green lasers that I shoot out of my hands.

-Yes, I've known that for years.

-That's what I can do, and that's why they hired me.

-And finally, you can put that to good use in a film.

-Yeah, finally! Finally!

-I mean, you play tricks

when you're in movie theaters and stuff.

-When I was a kid, my dad's like,

"What are we gonna do with this kid."

-Laser hands! Oh, my gosh.

And now, here you are in a big-time movie.

-Yeah! It paid off, man.

-How's Tom Holland? -He's great, dude.

-Dude, he's great? -He's awesome.

-Yeah, he's good. -He's the nicest guy.

In the world. -He is.

-I'm super into him as Spider-Man.

-Yeah. But I think it's more fun

what you're doing on Instagram.

You're kind of trolling him a little bit.

-My God. This whole Instagram thing...

You're really into it. -Dude, I'm totally --

-You are obsessed with my Instagram.

-Oh, yes, your Instagram. -[ Laughing ]

Yeah, follow Jake on Instagram, @jakegyllenhaal.

-That's my name. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

I'm surprised you got that name

'cause you weren't on Instagram so long.

Somebody else probably took it.

-I think someone snatched it up pretty early.

-Did you have to buy it from a stranger?

-[ Laughs ] [ Laughter ]

-That said that they were Jake Gyllenhaal?

-No. Someone got it for me.

[ Laughter ]

-Just tell me. -I got friends.

-Was it Baslajic? -Baslajic.

[ Laughter ]

-I don't know about that guy. That guy can do anything.

You want it done, call Baslajic.

-Bosslogic is freaking out right now.

-He will take care of it, man.

He will take care of all of it.

-I had it. Someone had it.

I don't know how he had it, but we had it.

-Well, you have it now. It's @jakegyllenhaal.

And you posted this funny thing, I thought, of Tom Holland.

I think he was just doing an interview.

You took all the vocals -- all the audio

out of his interview, added this weird music.

Just watch.

♪♪

♪♪

[ Laughter, cheers, applause ]

-Oh! -Yeah.

-He's just...amazing.

[ Laughter ]

-He's just dreamy. -He just is.

For more infomation >> Jake Gyllenhaal Is Obsessed with Tom Holland as Spider-Man - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew McCabe believes 'it's possible' President Trump is a Russia asset - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Andrew McCabe believes 'it's possible' President Trump is a Russia asset - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Is There A Serial Killer On The Loose In Chicago? Dozens Of Similar Cases Unsolved - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> Is There A Serial Killer On The Loose In Chicago? Dozens Of Similar Cases Unsolved - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

This is why Jorginho will play for Maurizio Sarri's Chelsea - no matter what - Duration: 8:36.

 The arrival of Jorginho to Chelsea was considered a major coup for the Blues in the summer

 At Napoli under Maurizo Sarri, the Italian international was considered one of the best midfielders in Serie A last season and was on the radar of some of the biggest clubs in Europe - including Manchester City

 The midfielder was announced as Chelsea's new signing just hours after the arrival of Sarri was confirmed

As a result, there was huge excitement about the two linking up again at Stamford Bridge

 However, Chelsea find themselves in sixth position in the Premier League and have won just two of their previous five matches

That poor run included a six-goal thrashing at Manchester City and a FA Cup exit to Manchester United

   As a result, questions are being asked of Sarri and Jorginho's impact on the Chelsea side

Sarri is set to continue as Chelsea head coach, for now, but the next few fixtures could determine his future

 As for Jorginho, question marks still remain as to whether he has the quality to succeed in the Premier League

 Across league and cup games this season, he has made 32 appearances, exhibiting Sarri's admiration of the midfielder

 But in recent weeks, there has been plenty of backlash directed towards the midfielder

This is because his presence is considered the essence of what Sarri is trying to do in West London, implementing his much-famed Sarri-ball

 Indeed, without that holding midfielder, Sarri-ball would not be possible - and means its creator remains persistent in playing Jorginho

 But what is it that Sarri admires so much about the midfielder - and what is his role actually meant to be?  To answer that question, it's probably best to understand his role more before his arrival in England

At Napoli, Jorginho was the lynchpin of the team in the well-known 4-3-3 formation that Sarri implemented

   He was considered a master passer of the ball. Deployed as a 'number 6', the Brazilian-born star was used to gather the ball and provide line-breaking passes from the middle of the pitch

While he can demonstrate an array of passing ability, he relied more on clever movement and one touch passes as he strove to create openings in the opposition set-up

 He was instrumental at Napoli in this role, especially last season, when they pushed Juventus hard for the Serie A title

 Looking at some of his statistics last season, it is evident why he was so influential for his side

In Serie A last season he averaged 101.64 passes per 90 minutes with a success rate of 90%

The bulk of those passes were short and quick, with the idea of inviting a press from the opposition and exposing an opening to exploit

   When those openings did arrive, he had the quality to execute good line breaking forward passes too

In terms of passes into the final third, he averaged 22.66 passes per 90 minutes with a success rate of 82

4%.  As for Napoli, utilising the now infamous Sarri-ball, it became a blend of short passing and vertical breaking passing designed to disrupt the opposition's defensive set-up

The team retained on average 59.6% possession of the ball over the season, which suited Jorginho perfectly

 Jorginho sat in front of the back four and would act as a pivot, connecting the defence with the forwards players in front of him and commencing quick passing combinations in order to start an attack

   He was excellent in creating passing angles and understanding the position of all his team-mates around him

 This is demonstrated in the below image from Napoli v Crotone last season.  Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly brings the ball forward, with Jorginho his only real forward pass, but he is heavily marked

 With forward passing lanes blocked, Koulibaly would most likely be forced to play the ball sideways in this situation; however note Jorginho analysing the position of his team-mate to his left

 Jorginho quickly relocates his position and gives Koulibaly a passing angle. The ball is played to Jorginho who plays a trademark one touch pass to his left allowing his team-mate to advance onto the ball and look to break through the Crotone midfield line

 But despite the success of Jorginho and of Sarri's model last season, why is he persisting with the same this season with faltering success?  Despite Chelsea's form recently, interestingly, Jorginho is still posting similar numbers this campaign for Chelsea as he was last season at Napoli

In terms of passes, although averaging less at 83.28 per 90 minutes, his pass completion rate remains at a similar 90

5%. For final third passes, despite a reduction down to 14.89, his completion rate has actually increased to 85

8%.  For Sarri's 4-3-3 system to work, everyone has a role. For example, the goalkeeper must be a competent passer of the ball, the two centre-backs must be quick in order to hold a high line but also capable passers of the ball as they can often be tasked with starting attacking movements

Wing-backs must be capable of contributing in the final third. Attackers must be able to move in between the lines

   However above all else, the model relies heavily on a technically gifted passer in the centre of the three-man midfield

  From this position Sarri needs his deep-lying playmaker to normally play the first of a sequence of line breaking passes in order to commence attacks

Due to the close relationship with Sarri, and his unrivaled ability in possession, Jorginho is integral to this Sarri-ball model

   Without Jorginho, the system would malfunction. Until Sarri is ready to ditch his model, it's unlikely he can part with his trusted lieutenant either

 Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from  football.london  via the free  football

london app  for  iPhone  and  Android . Available to download from the  App Store  and  Google Play

For more infomation >> This is why Jorginho will play for Maurizio Sarri's Chelsea - no matter what - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

McCabe I think its possible Trump is a Russian asset Politics - Duration: 3:12.

McCabe I think its possible Trump is a Russian asset Politics

"Do you still believe the President could be a Russian asset?" asked CNNs Anderson Cooper during an interview with McCabe on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"I think its possible. I think thats why we started our investigation, and Im really anxious to see where special counsel Robert Mueller concludes that," McCabe said.

Its another bombshell comment from McCabe, which comes days after he outlined on Sunday to CBS the reasons top US officials decided to open a counterintelligence probe and obstruction of justice investigation into the President.

McCabe is promoting his new book, "The Threat," which paints a stark portrait of his time at the bureau under Trump, describing in vivid detail his version of interactions with top officials at the White House and Justice Department. The book was released Tuesday and became and instant best seller.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway responded to McCabes comments on CNNs "Cuomo Prime Time," saying McCabes comment is "hardly dignifying with a response."

"Hes a liar and a leaker," Conway said.

The former acting FBI director went on the record in that "60 Minutes" interview confirming some previous reports about Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein: That he raised the idea of wiring himself to surreptitiously record interactions with the President, and mused about which Cabinet officials might support an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment to oust Trump from office. Rosenstein has previously said that comment was mischaracterized.

When asked whether he thought someone should wire up to record conversations with the President, McCabe said, "Absolutely not." He added that it was "an incredibly invasive and potentially precedent setting thing to do," and also said he didnt think it was necessary. He said it would only be necessary to capture evidence of intent, and "we didnt need to do that in this case, we knew what the President intended."

McCabe took over as the leader of the FBI when Trump fired James Comey in May 2017. McCabe was pilloried throughout his time leading the department and was eventually fired in 2018, just days shy of his announced retirement date. Hes under criminal investigation by federal prosecutors in Washington, DC, for misleading investigators in their probe of the FBIs handling of the investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe charged that the inspector general report that was used to justify his firing was the result of improper command influence, with it being clear that the President wanted him gone before his scheduled retirement date. 

into Trump before Muellers investigation began. It was an idea previously considered by the FBI but only started following former FBI Director James Comeys dismissal in May 2017. Sources previously told CNN the decision to start the investigation included the Presidents conversation with Comey in the Oval Office asking him to drop the investigation into his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

McCabe had harsh words for the President during his interview with Cooper, charging Trump with undermining the countrys top law enforcement agencies for political gain.

"This President is undermining the role of law enforcement, undermining the role of our intelligence infrastructure and negatively impacting the men and women of the FBI, and across the intelligence agencies, and their ability to protect this country on a daily basis," McCabe said.

He added that there is no doubt in his mind that the President is undermining the "effectiveness and strength" of government institutions.

In the interview, McCabe described the events leading up to the decision to open a counterintelligence investigation into the President, saying hes not sure if there are things not yet made public. He said that, following the Presidents firing of Comey and his mention of Russia as part of the rationale, the FBI was "obligated to open the case" as there was an "articulable basis" to believe a "federal crime has been committed."

As to why he didnt speak out earlier, McCabe said he felt he had to make an argument in a thoughtful way about how the President is undermining the justice system.

McCabe wouldnt comment on whether the Presidents family was being looked into by the FBI. He told Cooper that it was not something he was comfortable talking about, saying it "could go to ongoing investigative matters."

McCabe said he did not continue to receive updates about the Russia investigation after Mueller was appointed.

The former acting FBI director later defended Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and said "the entire country owes him a debt of gratitude" for appointing Mueller. "Rod did the right thing by putting the right person in charge of that investigation."

McCabe said he didnt know if Rosenstein should have recused himself from the Russia probe.

"It was an incredible time, the simple fact that the deputy attorney general and the acting director of the FBI were trying to figure out how to navigate a situation in which we thought the President of the United States might be involved in obstruction of justice and might be doing that to cover up some sort of inappropriate relationship with the Russians," McCabe said.

"It was a head spinning moment," he added.

As he did in his book, McCabe also had unsparing criticism for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

McCabe said his impression on many occasions was that Sessions was not reading the Presidents daily intelligence brief, and said it was "somewhat confirmed to me when I heard from our own folks that the tablet devices that are used to convey the briefing materials were not being opened on a regular basis."

For more infomation >> McCabe I think its possible Trump is a Russian asset Politics - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Father of woman killed in murder-suicide says family is devastated, angry - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Father of woman killed in murder-suicide says family is devastated, angry - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Is je accountant een cijfercoach? - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> Is je accountant een cijfercoach? - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea latest news: Why the 'Sarriball' System Is Simply Not Working at Chelsea FC This Season - Duration: 9:22.

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Why the 'Sarriball' System Is Simply Not Working at Chelsea FC This Season - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Jihadi bride Shamima Begum is STRIPPED of her British citizenship - Duration: 23:42.

ISIS bride Shamima Begum's family last night vowed to take Home Secretary Sajid Javid to court saying his decision to strip her of her British citizenship is illegal

 Mr Javid yesterday sent Shamima's family a letter declaring he had taken the decision to ensure the 19-year-old would never be allowed back into Britain after she fled to join Islamic State

As international law forbids leaving people 'stateless', the Home Office appeared to rely on Shamima's mother being born in Bangladesh meaning the daughter would qualify for dual citizenship

But family solicitor Tasnime Akunjee said Shamima was not currently a Bangladeshi citizen, adding he was 'surprised' Mr Javid had come to his conclusion

He said the family will 'consider all legal avenues to challenge this decision' in response

  The family, from Bethnal Green in east London, were notified via a letter saying Home Secretary Mr Javid had started the process that will see Begum permanently banned from the UK

The family are 'very disappointed' by Mr Javid's decision, according to statement by Mr Akunjee

    The Home Office letter asks that they pass on the decision - including that she has a right to appeal it - to Begum, who left their home in 2015 when she ran away with two school friends to join ISIS

She is now stranded in a refugee camp in Syria as the so-called caliphate crumbles

'Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision taken by the Home Secretary, to deprive your daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship,' the letter reads

'In light of the circumstances of your daughter, the notice of the Home Secretary's decision has been served of file today (19th February), and the order removing her British citizenship has subsequently been made

'Only last week Britain's MI6 chief said that UK nationals, even those who are members of terror organisations like ISIS, have a legal right to return home

  Britons who have been stripped of their citizenshipHome Secretary Sajid Javid revealed earlier this month that more than 100 dual nationals who travelled to join IS have had their UK citizenship stripped by the Home Office

 But there have been a number of different reasons for which Britons have lost their citizenship over the years - not just for association with Islamic State

  The 'deprivation orders' can be issued only to those with dual nationality as ministers cannot take away citizenship if it would leave a suspect stateless

  Among those to have had their citizenship revoked include: The 'Beatles' who served Jihadi John and beheaded Western hostages on camera Two members of the Beatles, Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh were captured in northern Syria in January 2018

  They are currently being held by western-backed Kurdish forces in Syria having been stripped of their British citizenship - with the FBI hoping to put both on trial later this year

Elsheik, 30, is a mechanic whose family fled to the UK from Sudan in the 1990s. Kotey, 34, converted to Islam as a teenager

  The two men, who were nicknamed The Beatles by captives due to their British accents, are accused of killing 27 hostages, including British aid workers and American journalists

 Man believed responsible for brutal execution tape by Islamic State in 2014Ali Almanasfi, 28, who was assumed dead after an ambush by Syrian government forces back in 2013, was revealed to still be alive and living in the war-torn country - it was reported in NovemberScores of his friends and relatives have said that the Almanasfi was the man responsible for a brutal execution tape released by the Islamic State in 2014

He had his British citizenship revoked by the Home Office last year, a move which his brother says means he will 'die there'

Almanasfi was said to have fallen in with Mohammed Emwazi and Alexe Kotey, who would later become members of the ISIS execution gang known as 'The Beatles', after being jailed for a violent assault

 Nigerian man known as L2 feared to be planning Paris-style terror attack  A Nigerian man closely linked to a group of British Islamists was stripped of his British citizenship in 2013 over fears he was planning a Paris-style terror attack in London

The man, known only as L2 for legal reasons, was a member of the now banned radical group, al Muhajiroun, and was associated with friends of Lee Rigby's killer Michael Adebolajo and Jihadi John

His British nationality was removed by Theresa May after he was deemed such a threat to national security that she personally signed off on an order removing his citizenship

 Members of Rochdale paedophile ring Taxi drivers Abdul Aziz, 47, Adil Khan, 48, and Abdul Rauf, 48, were among nine men jailed over appalling crimes against girls in Greater Manchester in 2012

  The then home secretary Theresa May ruled in 2015 that all three men - who have dual British and Pakistani nationality - should have their names deleted from the roll of British citizens

 The Pakistani men were convicted in May 2012 of preying on girls in Rochdale, plying them with drink and drugs before they were 'passed around' for sex

 In December, Sajid Javid defended the Government's right to strip the men of their British citizenship and deport them back to Pakistan

     Government guidance from 2017 states that the Home Secretary has the power to order the deprivation if it would be 'conducive to the public good', as long as they are not left without any citizenship

 A Home Office spokesman said he could not discuss individual cases, but added: 'We don't leave people stateless

'Mr Javid on Monday told the House of Commons: 'The powers available to me include banning non-British people from this country and stripping dangerous dual nationals of their British citizenship

' Over 100 people have already been deprived in this way.What will happen to Begum's new born son, however, remains unclear

He was born before his mother was deprived of citizenship - meaning he is still legally British

 And while theoretically he could also have his citizenship revoked, the government would need to show he himself posed a threat

   Begum's first two children both died of unknown illnesses under ISIS.Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Sir Ed Davey accused Mr Javid of 'an abdication of responsibility' by 'palming off' Begum on to another country

 'The UK has more than enough terrorism laws to prosecute Shamima Begum here,' he said

Meanwhile Conservative chair of the Commons Education Committee, Robert Halfon, who had spoken out against allowing Begum to return, said in a tweet that Mr Javid had made 'absolutely the right decision'

 The move comes after Begum returned to the public eye when she was found heavily pregnant living in a refugee camp in northern Syria

She gave birth to a boy over the weekend, having already lost two children, and made pleas for forgiveness and to be accepted back in the UK

  Earlier on Tuesday, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick said the 19-year-old could expect to be 'spoken to' if she comes back to Britain

The initial police stance when Ms Begum left the UK in 2015 was that she may be treated as a victim of grooming, but the Scotland Yard chief said: 'We're a long way down the road since then

'She added: 'If she does, under whatever circumstances, arrive at our borders, somebody in her type of circumstances could expect, of course, to be spoken to and, if there is the appropriate necessity, to be potentially arrested and certainly investigated

'If that results in sufficient evidence for a prosecution then it will result in sufficient evidence for a prosecution

'The officers will deal with whatever they are confronted with.'On Monday in an interview with the BBC Ms Begum compared the Manchester Arena bombing to military strikes on Isis strongholds, calling the terror attack 'retaliation'

There are currently plans to change the law to make travelling to certain terror hotspots a criminal offence, but this would not apply retrospectively to Ms Begum

Around 425 suspected jihadi fighters are thought to have returned to the UK from Syria so far

Before today's decision, the Home Secretary had already hinted that he would block Begum from returning to the UK

Earlier this week Mr Javid told MPs that no British troops would be used to rescue any Britons who travelled to Syria to support terrorism

  He said more than 900 people went to Syria or Iraq, adding: 'Whatever role they took in the so-called caliphate, they all supported a terrorist organisation and in doing so they have shown they hate our country and the values we stand for

'He went on: 'Now this so-called caliphate is crumbling, some of them want to return and I have been very clear where I can and where any threat remains I will not hesitate to prevent this

'The powers available to me include banning non-British people from this country and stripping dangerous dual nationals of their British citizenship

'Begum later told ITV News she did not see why the Home Secretary would see her as a threat

'I'm a 19-year-old girl with a new born baby. I don't have any weapons; I don't want to hurt anyone even if I did have weapons or anything,' she said

'He has no proof that I was a threat other than that I was in ISIS, that's it.' Ms Dick said: 'This case and other cases that are talked about in the same sentences just really underline how awful the circumstances are and have been in Syria and just how dangerous it has been, and would continue to be, for anybody from this country to think of travelling there

'Dangerous physically and dangerous legally.'If there is insufficient evidence for a prosecution it is our job to look at the threat they pose if they are returning from Syria and we do that with every single person who comes back from Syria and then manage the risk with colleagues in the (security and intelligence) agencies

'Begum ran away to marry an ISIS fighter four years ago - but now wants to return to the UK after the terror group's so-called 'caliphate' crumbled into dust

The young mother also shrugged off the murders of British terror victims in an interview as she claimed they were 'retaliation' for the war being fought against ISIS

 On Monday Begum told the BBC's Quentin Sommerville that she's prepared to be jailed, was a 'poster girl' for the group and still has 'sympathy' for IS

  Mr Sommerville said she had 'little to offer' in apology to the millions of Iraqis and Syrians whose lives were destroyed by Isis

The BBC's Middle East correspondent added that when she was asked about the treatment of Yazidi women by Isis, she said: 'Shia do the same in Iraq

'The campaign by Begum's family to have her returned to Britain sparked fresh controversy on Monday when the lawyer representing them, Tasnime Akunjee, compared the radicalised youngster to a 'traumatised'  First World War soldier in a TV interview

  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Home Secretary 'looking carefully' at call to rewrite

'This country can't afford more risk': Orphaned daughter,. Jihadi bride Shamima Begum says she is willing to go to JAIL

Share this article Share When Good Morning Britain presenter Richard Madeley insisted she doesn't look very traumatised, Mr Akunjee replied: 'You might have said the same thing about a First World War soldier in the middle of shell-shock

they are both [in] warzones.'It also emerged that Begum has called her son Jerah, in what historians have interpreted as a reference to Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, a 7th century Islamic warlord

   In other developments yesterday: A report revealed that a total of 156 cases involving children in danger of being radicalised had come before the British family courts since 2013;It emerged that a jihadi bride who returned to the UK from Isis territory had been told by a judge that she was too dangerous to raise her toddler daughter; Who were the five Bethnal Green girls who went to join ISIS?  Sharmeena Begum - Flew to Turkey from London Heathrow in December 2014

No relation to Shamima. Unnamed 15-year-old - tried to go to Turkey on the same 2014 flight but was stopped before take-off

 Shamima Begum - One of the three who flew from London Gatwick to Turkey in February 2015 and then went on to Syria

Has pleaded to be allowed to return to the UK with newborn son.  Amira Abase - Flew out in 2015 with Shamima who said in yesterday's interview she did not know whether Ms Abase was still alive

 Kadiza Sultana - Also flew out in 2015. Believed to have been killed in an airstrike in 2016

   ISIS bride 'names newborn son after Islamic warlord'  British ISIS bride Shamima Begum has named her child after an Islamic warlord, historians have claimed

 Her chosen name for her son, Jerah, is thought to be in honour of Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, who commanded a section of the Rashidun Army in the 7th century

 Historian Tom Holland tweeted: 'If she'd wanted to signal that she was returning to Britain in peace, she might have considered naming her baby after someone other than Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, a general from the early days of the Arab conquests chiefly famed for beating the c**p out of infidels

 'I guess, in a sense, she stands in the long tradition of British youth, flicking a V at the establishment

But punks were never complicit in genocide.'Jerah was also the name of Begum's first son, who died when she was living under ISIS

  'Remorseless' ISIS terror-bride Shamima Begum STILL supports rape and murder of Yazidi sex slaves  Islamic State bride Shamima Begum still supports the enslavement, murder and rape of Yazidi women, it has emerged

The mother-of-three, 19, who left Bethnal Green in East London with two friends in 2015 to join the terrorist group, has admitted she believes Isis propaganda

And when she was asked by the BBC about the treatment of Yazidi women by Isis, she said: 'Shia do the same in Iraq

'Middle East correspondent Quentin Sommerville, who spoke to Begum, said she had 'little to offer' by way of apology to the millions of Iraqi and Syrian people whose lives were destroyed by Isis

The Yazidis are a religious minority in northern Iraq and Syria who suffered immensely at the hands of Isis, with women and children sold as sex slaves at auctions and thousands more killed

Begum was partly inspired to flee Britain by videos of fighters beheading hostages and partly by other propaganda films showing the 'good life' Isis could offer

Since she has been there, her two older children have died. The teenager insisted she did not ask to be the subject of international media attention

She said: 'I didn't want to be on the news at first. I know a lot of people, after they saw that me and my friends came, it actually encouraged them

'I did hear, yeah, a lot of people were encouraged to come after I left but I wasn't the one that put myself on the news

We didn't want to be on the news.'But Sara Khan, the UK's Lead Commissioner for Countering Extremism, has branded Begum a 'remorseless supporter of Daesh [ISIS]'

Ms Khan said more needs to be done to stop the spread of extremist material online

She told Radio 4's Today programme: 'It's important to understand when she travelled … she was aware of Daesh beheadings and executions … was becoming more religiously inclined

There are questions about how a young girl was exposed to extremist ideology.'

For more infomation >> Jihadi bride Shamima Begum is STRIPPED of her British citizenship - Duration: 23:42.

-------------------------------------------

Rio Ferdinand declares Liverpool star is "invaluable" after Bayern display - Duration: 2:41.

 Rio Ferdinand hailed "invaluable" Fabinho after the Brazilian's display at the heart of Liverpool's defence against Bayern Munich on Tuesday night

 With Virgil van Dijk out through suspension and Dejan Lovren injured, midfielder Fabinho deputised alongside Joel Matip

 Up against the Champions League's top goalscorer this term, Robert Lewandowski, the summer signing from Monaco impressed

 He thwarted the Polish poacher seven minutes into the second half with a fine challenge on the edge of the six-yard box and offered an assured presence

Read More Luis Garcia reveals what he liked about Liverpool players' reaction at final whistle  "I thought he was fantastic," declared Ferdinand, speaking on BT Sport

 "I think for any player to come into the backline in such a big game - all eyes on him - especially having to replace the talisman, the best player in Virgil van Dijk, he did an admirable job

 "I thought every question asked of him he answered well, in the right way. He was aggressive when he needed to be

 "These kind of players are invaluable to a team; someone who can fill in, in variable positions - he can play right back, centre-half now, centre midfield

He scores goals and he's having a great impact on this team. Very, very positive

" Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now Read More What Bayern Munich fans did to earn applause from Liverpool supporters at Anfield  Ferdinand's former United and England colleague Owen Hargreaves echoed his sentiments, and stated his belief that the Brazil international will start all important games from here on in

 "Good player, a very very good player," said Hargreaves. "And I think he makes Liverpool better

 "He starts every game now that really means something.  "He's become so important

"

For more infomation >> Rio Ferdinand declares Liverpool star is "invaluable" after Bayern display - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Is it illegal to drive in sandals? - Duration: 1:28.

 No, driving in sandals isn't illegal but if it impairs your ability to be in full control of your vehicle, then you could still be pulled over

  Sandals, slides, thongs, Crocs, jandals, flip-flops - there's a wide variety of loose-fitting footwear out there and lots of colourful names for the stuff that we slip on our feet in a rush

But whatever you wear and whatever you want to call it, none of it is illegal. Unless, of course, driving while wearing sandals causes you to drive carelessly

  There are often different rules (or variations of the same rule) for roads across Australia, but all states and territories are subject to Australian Road Rules

And according to Australian Road Rule 297, you must not drive a vehicle unless you have proper control of the vehicle

  You can get pinged for this law by driving while having an animal or person on your lap, being distracted by hands-free technology, or wearing footwear that slides around and impairs your ability to use your pedals properly

  A good idea is to drive barefoot instead of wearing sandals if it comes to that, since that means your feet won't be slipping or sliding around

  The penalties for driving without proper control of your vehicle vary across the nation but in New South Wales, according to NSW Roads and Maritime Services demerits schedule, you're potentially risking a $448 fine and three demerit points

 In Victoria, as per VicRoads information on demerit offences, careless driving can set you back three demerit points and, in some cases, result in a requirement to complete a safe driving program

Similar penalties apply across the country.  It's also important to remember that if you could be found to be driving illegally, you're risking any insurance agreement you may have in place

While you should always check your specific agreement for details, be aware that if you get into an accident while you're not in proper control of your vehicle because you're wearing sandals, your insurance agreement may be voided

  But if you can speed down the highway in Crocs without it impairing your driving, then the only cops you have to worry about are the fashion police

 This article is not intended as legal advice. You should check with your local road authority to verify the information written here is suitable to your situation before driving in this manner

Are you a serial sandal wearer behind the wheel? Tell us what you think in the comments below

For more infomation >> Is it illegal to drive in sandals? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

The Alliance Française is coming to Canmore - Duration: 0:39.

Hello, the Alliance Française and the ACFA regional of Canmore / Banff are happy to partner

to offer for the first time in Canmore French classes.

They will be intermediate level classes, level B1.

They will start on Wednesday March 20th at 6 PM in Canmore until Wednesday April 24th.

If you are in the area, do not hesitate, register.

Spaces are limited to 8 students.

It starts on March the 20th!

See you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét