Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

Hello.

Hello, hello, hello.

[CHEERING]

Oh, stop.

Stop.

[CHEERING]

Kevin.

Listen.

[CHEERING]

It's amazing, man.

It's amazing.

Let's go.

Wow.

That's good, man.

Yeah, I know-- it's pretty good.

Please. - Thank you.

Guys.

Thank you, guys.

[CAT CALLING]

So dope.

It's nice, but you're scaring Kevin, OK?

Oh my god, there are people getting woozy in the front row.

No, that's amazing, man.

Honestly, there literally is no me without the support

that I get from you guys.

So that means the world to me.

That's right.

So much-- thank you, man.

How are you?

I'm doing well.

And I want to thank you for coming because I know

you're in the middle of not just a tour but a world tour

right now. - Yes, sir.

Yes, sir.

I'm so interested in how many countries

besides the United States are you visiting on this tour?

- Every one. - Every one?

Name one-- yes.

Name one.

You're in every sport on the globe.

If people can laugh, I'm going.

That's my rule.

Dude, I'm just so focused on reaching

new levels of personal success.

I think laughter is the one thing that we all share.

I've been saying it for so long.

Regardless of where you are, who you are-- we all laugh.

What if you don't speak English?

What if the people don't speak English?

How do you handle that?

What I found out what happens is

I go to these other countries.

And the people that do speak English come,

but the people that don't speak English know what's going on.

And they know me, and they look at the other people.

And while they laugh, they just laugh and look at me.

And I'm like, it must be good.

It must be good.

That's when you know you're funny--

when the people don't even know what you're saying

and they're laughing.

But it's weird because you can get the eye contact.

I've literally made eye contact with a man that had no idea

what I was talking about.

I was a Singapore, and I'm telling a joke.

And he was like--

[LAUGHTER]

I was like, yo, he going to throw me off

because when I say the punch line,

I gave like the hardest delivery of the punch line.

The crowd was like, ha.

And he looked at the other person.

He's like--

[LAUGHTER]

I was like, all right.

All right, buddy.

If you like it, I love it.

If you like it, I love it.

Yeah, because musicians will come through,

and oftentimes they're amazed that people

in countries like Singapore know the lyrics to their song.

But to be a comedian and have that--

It's unheard of.

It really is unheard of.

I'm going to tell you what shocked me.

And this is literally what blows me away.

When you look at these entertainers that tour, OK?

You look at Beyonce, who sits at the top.

You look at Bruno Mars.

You look at Taylor Swift, Timberlake, the Rolling Stones.

And then it's weird in that list you see "Kevin Hart,"

and the tours are like the biggest tours--

like the top five biggest tours ever.

Right now, I'm at a million--

[CHEERING]

Thank you.

I am currently at 1 million tickets sold,

and I still have five months of touring left to do.

JIMMY KIMMEL: A million?

Yes, a million tickets.

It's insane.

It's insane.

But that's why I-- - You should have nicer clothes.

Wait, what? This is--

[LAUGHTER]

He's a guy that sold a million tickets,

and there's holes all over his jacket.

Moths are in your closet.

Well, now that you say it, I should have thought about it.

Listen, the real reality behind it

though is people wonder why I work so hard.

People wonder why I go so hard-- - I wonder-- yeah.

--with the production and everything

that goes into my shows.

Well, when you start to look at these numbers,

I say you know what?

People are coming out in high volume.

It's my job to provide laughter at the highest level.

So my production is the production

of a rock and roll concert.

That's where the term "comedic rockstar" came from.

You're putting the money back into the show

is what your saying.

If I told you the money I spent a week on production,

you would go what?

I have nine production trucks.

I have a staff of 77.

That seems like too many.

Because ultimately, it's you with a microphone being funny.

That is true.

How many guys are carrying that microphone, Kevin?

Well, the microphone that I'm carrying is made out of ivory.

I see.

With gypsum.

Vibranium or something, right?

It's a special microphone that you can't find nowhere else.

We went to anaconda to get it actually.

It's a very, very special microphone.

Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel.

An evil wizard has trapped me inside this YouTube video.

Click Subscribe to help me escape.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét