Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Real took the media by surprise today by calling them to the Bernabeu at short notice

A news release read: "Zinedine Zidane will appear before members of the press today, Thursday 31st May, at 1:00pm CEST in the Real Madrid City press room

"Members of the press wishing to attend the event must do so bearing the relevant professional accreditation or that of their company at the entrance of Real Madrid City, from 12:00pm CEST

"It's left fans speculating as to what exactly Zidane has to announce.One fan wrote on Twitter: "excuse me wtf is this about???" A fellow user replied: "News said he want to leave to PSG

"I think zidane is gonna leave. Probably rest for a while," wrote one.Another begged: "OK, I think it's about time I started acting like I never saw this tweet cos time has suddenly started ticking very slowly

Let it not be that he's about to resign. Please don't leave us Zidane. @realmadriden don't let him leave

"A fellow supporter tweeted Real and said: "Tell me the truth!!! He is leaving right? OMFG I can't believe what's happening

"Here comes the sabbatical statement.Unlucky. Poch already signed a new deal!" wrote another

Zidane looks set to clarify his position at the Bernabeu after calling a press conference in the Spanish capital

The 45-year-old Frenchman led Real to their fourth Champions League trophy in five years - and third under his management - by masterminding victory over Liverpool in Kiev on Saturday, but Los Blancos could only finish third in LaLiga last season

Speculation about Zidane's long-term future persists and it appears that uncertainty might be addressed as

For more infomation >> 'Zinedine Zidane is LEAVING': Fans suggest theories as to shock Real Madrid announcement - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hearing loss is something millions of Americans deal with - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Hearing loss is something millions of Americans deal with - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer chief Sven Mislintat SLAMMED: Sokratis deal is 'underwhelming' - Duration: 2:59.

Arsenal transfer chief Sven Mislintat SLAMMED: Sokratis deal is 'underwhelming'

Sokratis is expected to become Unai Emery's first signing since becoming Arsenal manager some time this week.

Defence has become a major issue for the Gunners after Per Mertesacker retired and Laurent Koscielny was struck by a serious injury.

And the 29-year-old looks to have secured a £16m move to the Emirates, thanks to transfer chief Mislintat.

It will be the third Borussia Dortmund player to make the switch, the club which the German scout used to work with.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang signed from Dortmund in January, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan also arriving, via Manchester United.

But Honigstein does not believe the centre-back is the right acquisition for the north London side.

"I don't think he's a player who is necessarily going to leave a huge void in terms of the (Dortmund) fans' affection," Honigstein told ESPN FC.

"Not the kind of player that gets you excited" Raphael Honigstein "They liked his attitude, he's a fighter, he's a warrior but not to great on the ball.

By and large, not the kind of player that gets you excited.

"Very tidy, very energetic, tough in a tackle, but I'm not sure he's necessarily going to take the Arsenal defence to the next level.

"It's a little bit underwhelming if you think that Sven Mislintat, the former Dortmund scout, was brought in to identify talent that everyone else has overlooked.

"Really, if you look at the signings so far, with the exception of (Konstantinos) Mavropanos who's another Greek defender who is a little bit too young to start just yet, he's brought in three former Dortmund players, two of them still at Dortmund when he bought them, Mkhitaryan the third one.

"So a little bit underwhelming I think from an Arsenal perspective.".

For more infomation >> Arsenal transfer chief Sven Mislintat SLAMMED: Sokratis deal is 'underwhelming' - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

ITALY - Mattarella is wrong, now we are in a tragic farce - SUB ENG - Duration: 2:59.

It's happening a paradoxical event, never seen even in a country where we believed to have seen it all.

There is the majority that is in opposition and there is the minority that is in government, that is defined "neutral", maybe because no one votes for it.

The PD (which said to vote for it) now says it won't vote for it. And we don't even know if this government will be formed,

since today the list of the new ministers had to be announced and Cottarelli had to be ready to front the Parliament vote of confidence.

Cottarelli instead was not ready and fled by a Quirinale side exit, making so definitive the tragic farce

that started on Sunday [27th May] with that absurd speech of the President Mattarella, full of lies,

in which he said that we would soon be out of the €uro if Savona had entered the government.

Instead the truth is that Savona had just given a statement in which Savona affirmed the opposite: he swore to be based on a program where there was nothing like that.

Moreover, according to the appointed prime minister, they had confirmed all the commitments of Italy with Europe:

indeed Macron was so happy to know about the birth of a new government in Italy that phoned Conte, because he believed that this birth there was for real.

Maybe this is a sign that the worries of Mattarella were a bit too much excessive, since they had been passed even at international level by now.

I saw two parties, very different from each other, that busted their asses with meetings day and night in order to form a program and a government,

they were told by the President Mattarella that he wanted to put under a commissioner that government, and he wanted change the program because he considers it not acceptable, dangerous, etc...

Unfortunately, this is not a right of Mattarella, since the President of the Republic can be of a party that is different or even opposite than those who govern.

The President of the Republic has to be sure that the government has the majority in the Parliament and it represents so the will of the famous people.

After that, he can intervene as well as Scalfaro did on Previti, Ciampi on Maroni and Napolitano on Gratteri for objective reasons which for him amount to an incompatibility.

Saying that an economist (who has different political ideas than Mattarella) is incompatible with the Ministry of Economy, it means saying that Mattarella wants to take over the political control of the economy of the rising government!

AND THIS ISN'T HIS CALL! This is why they didn't cede. After that, if it served to Salvini, Mattarella shouldn't have served him that assist,

since the result of that choice demonstrates the mistake that Mattarella did:

we haven't a government we believed to have, but we have a ludicrous government that sucks, and we don't even know if it will succeed to find ministers and then to take office. This is the tragedy.

For more infomation >> ITALY - Mattarella is wrong, now we are in a tragic farce - SUB ENG - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

The 6th annual Cigar Box Guitar Festival is on in Webster Groves - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> The 6th annual Cigar Box Guitar Festival is on in Webster Groves - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Confidence is sexy! - Duration: 4:54.

Hey guys!

So I felt like I wanted to do this video today

because I am feeling just really happy right now.

I feel incredibly fulfilled.

I feel really inspired.

I am probably working harder than I've ever worked in my life but all of the work that

I am doing feels, so fulfilling and so rewarding and like, I am truly living the life that

I have always been meant to live and I didn't really understand how I got here and just

more recently have been putting it together.

It's been the hardest but the easiest thing in the world.

I know that sounds really confusing but it's literally been JUST being myself.

And being okay with that.

And not just being okay with it but being confident in the things that I bring to the table.

AND the things that I don't bring to the table.

I am, for one thing, incredibly transparent

and I can definitely fly off the handle sometimes

and get a little mad and I can get pretty snarky and

any of you who have had to deal with "business Ally" before

you know how that goes.

At the same time, I want to help anyone and everyone.

Finally, I am at a point in my life where people are constantly coming to me to help them

and I feel genuinely confident that I am able to do so.

I am able to take a non-biased and nonjudgemental view on whatever situation that people are going through

and guide them and help them

and it's incredible and it's fulfilling

and just the ability to do that is continuing to fuel the fire to do it more.

It wasn't until I just "let go", you know?

Let go of the perceptions that other people have on me

or what I think they have about me.

It's crazy how you can drive yourself crazy with these conversations in your own head

about scenarios and how they end or what people are thinking or talking or saying about you.

Or are they going to say "This video sucks!" and shut it off?

Like, okay, who cares?

That's fine!

For every one person that says "This video sucks" and shuts it off, there's gonna be

3 that are truly motivated by what I have to say and THAT'S who I am talking to.

And those are the people that I want to do business with.

Those are the people that I want to be friends with and to grow with

and I have to say THANK YOU SUSAN because you truly inspired me today, with your video

and I keep thinking about this idea of a "spiritual cleanse"

of when you get into your groove and you're feeling

like you OWN it, and you know that you're doing really well.

Don't allow any negative perceptions or any little voices that come into your head to

let you second guess what you're doing.

That's normal.

Those things are there just because society has put them ON us.

What you're doing is going to help somebody

and as long as you're speaking from the heart

and you're following what you truly believe that you're here to do

You're going to make a difference.

You're going to impact in the way that you were meant to impact.

So, don't be afraid.

For those of you who aren't sharing content, or aren't writing videos (?) or reading things

(?) okay - so you're not "writing videos"(?)...

but if you're not sharing videos or writing posts or whatever

(you get what I mean!)

because you're afraid of what other people will say

I can assure you, that most of the feedback that you get, if not all, is gonna be positive.

It's going to be encouraging.

It's going to be people coming from a place of "I wish I could do that too"

and the funny thing is, is that you CAN!

And when you do, people will be more attracted to you.

They will be attracted to you because you're confident.

Because you're showing the things that you know and they will come to you,

they will ask you for help, they will see how they can work with you.

You're gonna become a magnet for the type of people that you want to attract.

And an unmagnet for the people that you DON'T want to attract and that's PERFECT.

It's literally, what you want in your life.

You don't have to make every body happy.

As long as you're making yourself happy and the select few people that you can truly truly

resonate with, THAT's the point.

So, I just, had to make this video to say that I love you.

You're amazing.

You're capable.

AND you should totally share it.

AND you should totally write that post and record that video.

I am doing this on my iphone with a little tripod, no special thing

I am still trying to figure out the subtitling thing (go figure),

so if you can help me, let me know, I would love some help.

I just think you should share because if you're sharing, you're helping, and if you're helping,

then you're doing what you were meant to do here.

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Have a great day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét