Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Scouting mission? Jose Mourinho watches Marko Arnautovic in action for Austria versus Russia

Jose Mourinho sparked transfer rumours on Wednesday when he was spotted in the crowd at a friendly between Russia and Austria.

TV cameras and curious fans pictured the Manchester United boss enjoying the game at the Tivoli-Neu stadium and fans excitedly debated why Mourinho would be in attendance.

World Cup hosts Russia were warming up for the tournament and one man Mourinho could have been personally scouting is West Ham and Austria forward Marko Arnautovic.

United have been linked with a move for Arnautovic in recent weeks and have reportedly been quoted £50 million by West Ham.

Arnautovic was in action for Austria and Mourinho could have been checking out exactly what the £50 million-rated forward was capable of.

Mourinho will have had ample time to watch Arnautovic already in the last year, with the 29-year-old lining up against United in the Premier League.

Arnautovic played home and away against United last season, and although he drew a blank against the Red Devils, he did score eleven league goals in the 2017/18 campaign.

West Ham are not under pressure to sell their club-record signing, who has four years left on his current deal, and have demanded a massive fee to try and put off suitors.

Mourinho reportedly wants a versatile attacker, who could play second fiddle to Romelu Lukaku as well as provide cover across the forward lines.

Arnautovic played on both wings in his debut season for West Ham, as well as taking on the role of centre-forward.

Mourinho is expected to spend most of the transfer funds available to him this summer on reinforcing his backline.

For more infomation >> Scouting mission? Jose Mourinho watches Marko Arnautovic in action for Austria versus Russia - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to download videos and mp3s in Android for free ? - Duration: 2:10.

Hi

here you can see * in download list

* means you cannot download

dont worry!!!

now open Videoder

click on youtube logo in top

on clicking the video, it will popout list

here, you can download any formats as u want

if u are using it for first time

while downloading mp3

it will install required converter for one time

on your top right corner u can see {1}

it means there is 1 downloading

if u are downloading mp3, it will convert too

Enjoy your song

Hit Like,subscribe and comment if you think this video is useful

For more infomation >> How to download videos and mp3s in Android for free ? - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Powerful Wazifa for Any Hajat | Wazifa for Hajat in 1 Day | Har Dua Qabool Hone ka Wazifa in Ramadan - Duration: 3:05.

Powerful Wazifa for Any Hajat | Wazifa for Hajat in 1 Day | Har Dua Qabool Hone ka Wazifa in Ramadan

For more infomation >> Powerful Wazifa for Any Hajat | Wazifa for Hajat in 1 Day | Har Dua Qabool Hone ka Wazifa in Ramadan - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Olive Oil & Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Great Skin Tone - Duration: 5:45.

Olive Oil & Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Great Skin Tone

using pure olive oil and fine grain dead sea salt a scrub is produced which is

perfect for the legs and body scented with the warm citrusy nearly in shea

blossom the scrub leaves a wonderful life scent that's perfect for a summer

note because this scrub is made of oil do take caution exiting the tub and

shower as it will make the bottom of your shower slippery after all it's pure

nourishing olive oil which is great for nourishing skin but not so great for

walking on what you need to produce a scrub using pure olive oil and fine

grain dead sea salt 16 ounces fine-grained dead sea salt 6 ounces pure

olive oil 5 milliliters narrowly in shea blossom fragrance oil 6.5 milliliters

phenomena tall eight ounces plastic bail jars two jars droppers

some surfers do not add preservatives to anhydrous salt scrubs because salt is

the natural microbial inhibitor it works by reducing the amount of water

available for bacteria and microbes to grow in salt is also popular for curing

meats but just because it helps to retard mode and bacterial growth in one

formula does not mean it will work in a water-based formula in these scrubs that

are emulsified or contain water must use a synthetic preservative

olive oil and dead sea salt scrub tutorial this scrub uses simple

ingredients such as olive oil and dead sea salt to create an effective scrub

recipe type scrub serves to 8 ounces jars ingredients 16 ounces fine grain

dead sea salt 6 ounces pure olive oil 5 milliliters narrowly and shea blossom

fragrance oil 6.5 milliliters phenomena tall eight ounces plastic fail jars two

jars droppers instructions in a large bowl mix together the olive oil and fine

grain dead sea salt until combined add merlion shea blossom fragrance oil and

phenomena and stir to thoroughly combined got to transfer scrub into bell

jars and seal jars to clothes

see salts and epsom salts or magnesium sulfate both commonly used in the beauty

industry contain minerals that can help to enhance the skin the magnesium in

epsom salts can reduce inflammation while sulfates flush out toxins

according to the Epsom salt council sea salt derived from evaporated sea water

is also trucking full of minerals beneficial to the skin when salt is

mixed with olive almond or rose oil it can develop new life into Tyre skin

gently rubbing the skin in circular motions with salt scrub removes dead

skin cells in a process known as exfoliation dead skin cells Harden with

H the longer they lie on the surface of the skin

the harder they get this layer of skin will become thicker and thicker until it

is finally removed layers of dead skin cells can make the skin look dry and

flaky exfoliation with a salt scrub reveals the moist shiny skin hidden

underneath

the abrasive action associated with salt scrubs invigorates the skin and helps to

improve circulation improved circulation gives skin and natural glow scrubbing

with salt also helps to remove bacteria from the skin and unclog pores salt has

antiseptic qualities and when applied to the skin it may help kill bacteria and

reduce inflammation along with any itching and pain associated with

bacteria related skin disease

exfoliating with a salt scrub not only removes dead skin cells and increases

circulation but it also encourages regeneration sloughing away dead skin

cells actually promotes the growth of healthy new cells this regeneration

process tightens the skin giving it a firmer and younger looking appearance

skin regeneration also reduces skin discoloration evening out skin tone and

improving texture

when dead sea salt is properly processed through simple Sun evaporation it is

good for all skin types from dry and oily to sensitive and troubled and when

used on the skin it can also be good for the body as a whole this means that it's

good for our skin bones and muscles

Olive Oil & Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Great Skin Tone

For more infomation >> Olive Oil & Dead Sea Salt Scrub For Great Skin Tone - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Jasmin Nario-Galace (Centre for Peace Education), Philippines - Duration: 0:46.

Hello I am Jasmin Nario-Galace and I am from the Centre for Peace Education in the Philippines.

And the problem in the Philippines about gun proliferation is intense there are 4.2 million

small arms in the hands of civilians and a very high crime rate.

In this sense, I appeal to law makers in the Philippines to repeal the current gun law

that allows people to own as many as 15 guns, and to repeal the law that actually exempts

gun owners from securing a permit to carrying before they can carry their guns outside.

I think this will help to make sure that you know that people will not use their guns for atrocities.

Please hear us.

For more infomation >> Dr. Jasmin Nario-Galace (Centre for Peace Education), Philippines - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

PG&E holds public meetings to plan for closure of Diablo Canyon - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> PG&E holds public meetings to plan for closure of Diablo Canyon - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Banana Face Pack for Smooth | Glowing | Spotless Skin at Home - Duration: 5:30.

Subscribe to my channel Health Beauty and Life

and click the bell icon to get the latest updates of my health and beauty related videos

Hi guys! this is Meenakshi

and you are watching my channel

Health Beauty and Life

we all knwo that banana is a energy food,

whenever we feel low or non energetic

banana gives us instant energyu as soon as we consume it

since it is rich in magnesium and iron,

it is very important for females and pregnenet ladies as well, they should consume it on regular basis

some fruits are seasonal wich are only available during season only,

but banana remains available in all the seasons

So , today I am gonna tell you that how you could use banana to rejuvinate your skin,

Banana is important for our skin same as for our health

Banana is rich in vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, B,C,B6, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Zinc

and due to these it imrpoves collagen production of our skin and maintains skin elasticity

The important thing about banana is that it makes our skin looking younger

because of its anti ageing properties

both makes and femals can use this pack

so now I will tell you how to make this easy and simple pack and how to apply it

So without wasting time

lets get started

to make this pack we will take a banana, I am showing you too bananas

one is fresh banana and the other one is over riped banana, I will be taking this over riped banana

as it is more beneficial for our skin

Now I will peel off the banana.

and we have to keep this peel and i will tell you what you have to do with this peel

now we have to cut the banana into pieces then we will grind it in grinder

you can grate it also if you want

now we will make the pack

so first we have to take one to one and a half tbs of banana paste

after that add one tbs of yogurt

one tbs lemon juice

then one tbs honey

now will mix all thoroughly

and keep it aside

now we cut that banana peel through knife

and massage it for 2-3 minutes on your face gently in a circular motion using this peel

Banana peel also contains anti- oxidants, vitamins and minerals which are really good for skin

it will cleanse our skin and will remove dirct and bacteria as well

three minutes are gone

now you can wipe it off with wet wipe or a tissue or you can simply wash your face

now we will apply face pack

with the help of brush, if you dont have brush then you can apply using your fingertips

apply it properly all over your face and neck

most important and major benefit of banana is that it makes our skin youger looking

and banana is rich in water content

so that it hydrates your skin and removes dryness

and it also sort out your skin related problems like

wrinkles, pimples, pigmentation, blemishes,

and makes your skin shiny and beautiful

and we have to keep this pack for 15- 20 mins

then you can wash your face

as banana has hydrating and mositurizing properties

it provides instant smoothness to the skin

after towl dry your face

you have to apply moisturizer

see friends, whenever you apply any face mask or face pack

then our skin get s dry so you must apply moisturizer after that

so friends this was our banana face pack. As we get banana very easily we can make this pack very easily

and you can apply it easily and can pemper your skin easily

So I hope my video was helpful for you, and if it was then please like it and share it

if you have already subscribed to my channel, then thank you so so so much

and if not then please subscribe my channel

and dont forget to hit the bell icon to get the regular updates of my upcoming videos

see you in my next video till then

bbye, thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Banana Face Pack for Smooth | Glowing | Spotless Skin at Home - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Update For The Youtube - Duration: 6:51.

Hello, this is PureKoor and i'm here today to talk to you guys about future plans for this channel because i'm pretty sure everyone

Would not be happy with me if I just upload that one video and then left for months with no comment

Everything that i'm going to talk about is subject to change but i've had these ideas for a while now so they should be pretty

Accurate so first off this channel is mostly going to be a personal project for me

I do eventually want to monetize these videos so I can get things like food shelter

Definitely better audio equipment because my audio is very bad

however

my main goal here is to grow as a person to help others and for all of you guys to enjoy the content while I

Also to enjoy making this content those things are very important goals for me and I strive to make those a core thing to all

the content that I make for this channel and

I think that there are a few series that I have in mind that align with those schools

One of the main ones being KAT or Koor's art thoughts

Which is basically an in-depth look into the hows and the whys of the way that I go about viewing art

I want this to be for any level artists

However, I am going to have it be more focused towards the beginner because I think that's more useful

I want to go in depth about how one uses

tools in their environment to really become the best artist that they can be because a lot of tutorials are really vague and they

Don't always help and I really had that problem as a beginner trying to find good tutorials because they're just everywhere

So I want to try and make the stuff that I learned

starting out and the stuff that I still learn today be in one place and

Hopefully it's enough information to help anyone achieve their goals faster or to learn things that they may have not seen beforehand

I will try to avoid the really vague things that you normally get in a lot of other tutorials or a lot of other

informative things about artists like just draw and you'll become an artist in no time or

You just need talent you were born with talent or you just weren't born with talent or you just gotta feel it

You know really gotta feel it. Like I wanted to avoid all that

I want it to be something that I can explain so that you understand the mindset where I'm coming from and

Hopefully you can take that and do whatever you want with it

the other main type of video that I would like to do will be called Koor's opinions a

KO

Yes, I know. It's very bad naming convention, but I'm very bad naming thing. So we'll just have to live with it

It'll mostly be a discussion on different topics like politics

Video games philosophy random life stuff anything all of it will be my opinion

I know this isn't very original and there's a huge section of YouTube that does this sort of thing

already

But a lot of it is also really complaining and I would like it to be more of an informative thing something that you can

Take and look at and go

Oh well

this is how I could use this information to build upon my own thoughts or

to

Just go forth and understand why other people think the way that they do I was thinking about actually making this sort of thing more

academically sourced and like have things behind it to talk about like especially

politics because like you started talking about your opinions on politics and people start flipping out if you don't have like Zach statistics,

but a lot of people don't check the sources and a lot of people will just really like to hear the opinions to try and

Figure out what people are actually doing so I think that'd be a lot more entertaining to make so I will do that

However, I may also make the more academically sourced videos in the future. We'll have to see how that goes

Next will be the furry fandom subjects. Yay. I don't have a name for it

So just imagine something I want to talk about the good parts of the fandom. I want to complain about the bad parts

I just want to talk about anything about the furries a furry overload man furries everywhere

I could make this a part of the Ko series depending on how I set that up

however

I kind of also want to keep them separate so that people can just directly go to the furry stuff and aren't bogged down with

Like oh my god. This fursuit is so cute

And let's talk about the economic system like those two things. Don't always mesh very well

So I'll probably keep them separate

we'll see but I would like to talk about a lot of furry stuff because I don't know if you can tell but I am

A big furry then the final thing, which is really questionable. So don't

Expect it

but hopefully I can do it would be a

long-form podcast where I interview other

Furries probably love artists because that's a lot of what I look at and also I know a lot of artists right now

so it'd be an easy start to kind of do this sort of thing would help with my

Communication skills because my communication skills aren't always the best

I have the opportunity to promote amazing people in the fandom because there are just so many amazing people Plus

It'd be really cool to just hear people's stories and the ideas behind their

Content or things that they've learned or just funny stories or even their opinions on other things besides furries

I think that'd be really cool

and I

Like love to listen to that type of stuff and I'm betting that you guys would love to listen to that type of stuff

Too. So hopefully I can make that sort of thing happen. We'll see

I'm kind of a nervous wreck. So that'd be really hard to do

But we're gonna try we're gonna try at some point that way after I make a bunch of videos, but it's gonna be a thing

Hopefully, please I know that not all of my future youtube plans are that completely original?

I know that I can't compete with like the best free of them all

JacksFilms never ever. Could I ever compete with his greatness? Do you see his fursona? It's majestic

but I do want to try to make the best content that you guys will enjoy that I will enjoy creating and

To keep the goals that I have in mind for all that content

Hopefully it becomes something special

I would really enjoy that if it did

but all that stuff will take me a minute to like make and to actually start getting things rolling because I have to draw like

All the pictures for the background the motions of the character

I have to find fonts or make my own I have to find music actually

side note

If you would like to comment below and tell me the type of backgrounds you'd like to see then maybe I can make those type

Of backgrounds. I'm going to try to make them animated. So

Imagination is the limit I think

So yeah, that's all I have for this update. Hopefully. I will see you guys sooner than later

But again, it will be a minute

So if you want to you can subscribe and hit the bell icon and then you'll get the first like video that I'll actually now

It's like hey

I'm actually making more videos

Than not now and then you can turn that off if you want to or you can tell your friends and they'll hopefully tell you

that the videos out because YouTube is kind of a but and doesn't release videos correctly and they're gonna

Try and mess with the subscription box. So that's fun. We'll see how that goes

But yeah, so I hope that you guys have a pure and wonderful day

For more infomation >> Update For The Youtube - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Treatments for insomnia - Duration: 8:26.

Treating insomnia treatments for insomnia

plenty of treatment options for insomnia are available

good sleep habits and a healthy diet can remedy many cases of insomnia

behavior therapy or medication may be necessary in some cases

it's important to determine whether or not an underlying issue or medical condition is causing your insomnia

many cases of insomnia are result of stress or some other emotional or physical condition that need separate treatment

many times sleep patterns return to normal when these conditions are successfully treated

healthy lifestyle changes

often making lifestyle changes can cure insomnia

you might want to try some of these suggestions

go to bed when you feel tired

use your bedroom only for sleep and sex

activities that stimulate the brain such as watching TV

reading or eating should take place an outside the bedroom

try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day

reduce the stress is in your life that are disrupting your sleep you may also want to

incorporate other lifestyle changes such as the following

don't smoke if you smoke quit

the Katyn is a stimulant that triggers insomnia

also smoking can lead to

high blood pressure heart attacks

strokes cancer

watch what you drink a void drinking excessive amounts of alcohol

at the hall is a sedative that may induce sleep initially

but it can disrupt deeper stages of sleep that allow your body to rest fully

long-term heavy drinking can also trigger high blood pressure

heart failure and stroke

caffeinated drinks to such as coffee and soft drinks are other stimulants to avoid

a study published in the journal of clinical sleep medicine found that 400 mg MG of caffeine

taken 6 hours before bedtime can significantly disrupt your sleep

for reference and 8 ounce cup of coffee has 95 to 200 mg of caffeine

the researchers recommend avoiding caffeine a minimum of 6 hours before your normal bedtime drinking too much of any fluid before

bedtime can disrupt sleep with repeated night time trips to the bathroom

exercise exercising 20 to 30 minutes every day can encourage a good night's sleep

even if you don't see immediate results

keep doing it researchers in a 2013 study tracked 11 women with insomnia and found that exercising one day didn't necessarily mean

that there participants would sleep better that night

however regular exercise over the course of four months did improve how much they slapped and their overall quality of sleep

regular exercise can also help prevent serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease Albee city and diabetes as

the maintain a healthy diet

a void foods that are high in saturated fat which may cause heartburn and in digestion

these foods can be hard to digest particularly when you eat them late at night

this can make it difficult to sleep

behavior therapies these treatments can teach you how to make your environment more

conducive to sleep behavior therapies are often conducted by a psychologist psychiatrist

or other trained healthcare provider

they've been shown to be as effective or more effective than sleep medications

such therapies are often the first line of treatment for people with insomnia

these therapies may include the following

relaxation techniques

progressive muscle relaxation

biofeedback and breathing exercises are ways to reduce anxiety at bedtime

these strategies help you control your

breathing heart rate muscle tension

the mood a warm bath before bedtime

a massaged and light stretching all work to relax the body and should help you to wind down at night cognitive behavioral therapy

in group sessions or one on one counseling

mental health therapists can help you learn to change negative patterns of thinking

this can help you learn to replace worried or fearful thinking with more pleasant

the lax Ing thoughts this type of mindset is more helpful for finding healthy sleep habits

sleep restriction sleep restriction requires that the time you spend in bed is temporarily restricted causing partial sleep deprivation

your then more tired than next night

once your sleep as improved your time in bed gradually increases light therapy

some sleep experts recommend light exposure for people who tend to fall asleep two early at night or wake up two early in the morning

this helps to adjust your internal clock

during times of the year when its light outside later in the evenings going outside for 30

minutes or using a medical grade light box can help adjust your sleep patterns

insomnia drugs your Dr. May turn to medication when lifestyle changes and behavior therapies don't help your insomnia

doctors don't generally recommend relying on sleeping pills for more than a few weeks

because their addictive talk to your Dr. About a treatment plan if you have insomnia

the type of drug and DOS will depend on your symptoms and medical history

also let your Dr. Know if you're experiencing the symptoms of depression

this may be the root of your insomnia and will require other types of treatment

prescription sleep aids prescription medications for insomnia include sedatives tranquilizers

and anti anxiety drugs

the actors don't recommend taking sleeping pills for more than 2 to 3 weeks because they can become habit forming

dosage than duration will vary depending on your diagnosis

medical history and current condition

some of the more popular prescription sleep medications include as a topic loan Loomis to which is a non benzodiazepine sedative

ray Nolte and those rum which is a melatonin receptor agonist

1000 on busy role which is an antidepressant of the serotonin antagonist and reuptake inhibitors class

zell plan sonata

which is a non benzodiazepine sedative hypnotic

Salk idem MBA and which is a non benzodiazepine hypnotic

studies have shown that sleep aid medications are effective and shortening the time it takes to fall asleep

increasing the length of sleep decreasing the number of times a person wakes up

improving the overall quality of sleep prescription sleeping drugs to sometimes have side effects

side effects are often more pronounced in alder adults

these can include excessive drowsiness

impaired thinking night wondering adaptation balance problems

in rare cases these medications can cause these side effects allergic reactions

facial swelling unusual behaviors such as driving

cooking or eating while asleep

talk to your Dr. Immediately about any side effects you experience

over the counter sleep aids many people prefer to use nonprescription sleep aid medications

such as antihistamines to cause drowsiness

and tea histamine scan also reduce the quality of sleep and cause side effects such as

daytime drowsiness

dry mouth blurred vision

although it's not a drug people also commonly use melatonin as a sleep aid

melatonin is a dietary supplement available at most pharmacies

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét