Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

Amazon is here in Australia. Would you like to make money selling your own cool products on amazon?

Hi it's Brendan Elias here from Import Lifestyle. A lot of

people come up to me and they say "Brendan I want to start and import

selling products on Amazon but I have no idea what to sell". It's a very common problem.

We help people with that problem every day of the week, and here's a cool thing.

Once you learn how to sell one product, you can sell hundreds of different products.

Even thousands of different products with a two three four five times markup.

So let's just start with one. But before I show you I want to

encourage you to join us in our training. All you need to do is click on the

button below and you can start straightaway. So let's look at this one product.

So this is a juicer. The type of juicer that you would expect would sell for

600 percent or more in a department store. You'd be surprised how quickly and

how particularly you can acquire the exact same product if you're importing them.

Now this type of juicer even after you send it to Amazon, then they sent it to the

customer, you can still get a 300% markup. That's tripled on your money.

So to find out how to find products just like this, lots of different product just like this,

but also how to start your own Amazon business from home, without actually

having to touch any of the products yourself, just register below and I'm going

to see you on the training. Get excited and I'll see you there.

For more infomation >> Amazon is here in Australia would you like to sell your own cool products on Amazon? - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

The list of things Meghan Markle is now not allowed to do! - Duration: 5:25.

Hi, Megan Edwards and welcome to BareTalk TV. It is Wine Wednesday with Skyler

and myself. - Cheers - Thank you for having me. - Of course, always. So good. Ok, so we're gonna

get down to our topic of the day which is Meghan Markle became the Duchess of

Sussex recently after she married Prince Harry, and a few days after they got

married I saw a list online about the things now that she as a duchess

is no longer allowed to do. - 17 things to be specific. - 17 things. Let's talk about a

few of them, and talk about the ridiculousness of a lot of them. Like I

get it, you're royal and stuff but like, some of them just like, come on like give

it up, okay? Okay this is weird, they can't play Monopoly. Yeah, apparently there's

some really strange rule around that, it gets very aggressive or something like

that? It's actually very um it gets a very mean stream. Yeah, a little bit too

crazy, I don't care I hate so I'd be like 'Cool.' - I've never got angry Monopoly, I

don't know I just feels really silly to me. - That is so silly.

Um no selfies. - OMG, no this marriage is not happening, I'd be like I'm out of the

royal family. bye. - It's like, they, I remember when I think when I first saw

her just out with Prince Harry at the beginning, she was taking selfies with

people, but now they're no longer allowed to do that because it encourages the -

It's a respect thing it's an eye contact when they communicate. - So I understand it, but

they're also, people will want to take selfies with them and

they're gonna try and d it no matter what. No social media. - Bye. - Also bye, Prince Harry, you are no worth it.

No social media so, I don't know if you saw this but in the months

leading up to her marrying Prince Harry she deleted her social media. - Yes she did,

and she also closed her her like lifestyle website 'The Tig,' which

I'm like, 'hey you know whatever, maybe it's not always good to go on social

media,' but at the same time it's like it's just you know, she has to shut down

her life. - Yeah, but as a royalty you have to remain extremely neutral though.

And if you pos,t repost like any kind of comments that could

come firing back at you very quickly, you have to be super super careful. - Media is

watching for sure. - This one here, no dark nails, like what if it's wintertime and

you want to have like a nice burgundy kind of color. I'm just like, that to me

it's like so petty, so small I don't like that. - Yeah next. - Uh, you know the curtsies,

the miniskirts, yeah I get the miniskirts too kind of thing. You can't cross your

legs. Like you can cross them like this, can you guys see this? This sort of

cross. - For the segment today I purposely kept my leg exactly like this. -

The Princess Diana, cross. Yeah but you're not allowed to fully put the leg over, I

won't do right now because I am wearing a very short dress. - You know, yes. You know

what's funny though is that I actually never knew that until I read that, and

then I was like 'you know what, I've never actually seen any of the royals

crosse their legs before.' - Yeah they don't cross their legs. So Meghan

no allowed, the thing is, I wonder what would happen if she decided to have

dark nails, or if she decided to cross her legs, like what would happen. - I don't

know. - Would she just get yelled at by the Queen. - Maybe, get a little like spanking. -No wedges, the Queen apparently despises wedge

shoes so she has to get rid of her wedges. Too tarty, to tart-like, you can't have that in the royal family, no.

I'll read this last one here. No shellfish, so basically they say no to

shellfish to avoid food poisoning. Honey, I'd I've gotten food poisoning eating other

things on the shellfish. - I've had worse in my mouth, I mean, shellfish can't

be the worst seriously. - So what do you think? Is it worth it for her to become a

duchess with so many rules she has to follow, or do you think, it's just like,

'hey whatever.' - You know, when you're walking into the royal family, you kind

of expect all of this to be put you, and you expect to abide by a certain rules,

a lot of rules, or seventeen rules for that matter.

And she loves Harry, she'll do it, you know?

And she's part of royalty now and people are gonna look up to look up to her and respect

her, she's gonna have to go out and talk to people and you know see people and be

a respectful, you know figure. - yeah I think for me, I just have my stubborn

side come out and I'd be like, 'you know what, I'm gonna wear black nails. -

And the no selfie and social media would be a no for me, so I'd be like 'no, we're

not getting married. - Yeah, I don't want to be told what to do, thank you so

much. - It's also 2018 though, you kind of think that you know with the generation

now that we are so revolved around social media, and we used that to see what's going

on in the world, that they would be okay with that or some kind of limitation. -

Well Kensington Palace, where she lives does have does have an

Instagram for sure. - Okay. - I've seen the Instagram and they post for William, Kate

Harry, and Meghan, they post for all of then. on behalf, yes,.

So they kind of do have it, but not their own personal, you know whatever. All

right ,so the the 17 Dutchess rules. Do you agree with them, do you think they're

a good idea, do you think 'I don't really give a shit.' Let us know. Cheers to Wine

Wednesday. - And not crossing our legs. We're very royal.

I'm Megan Edwards with BareTalk TV

For more infomation >> The list of things Meghan Markle is now not allowed to do! - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson's mother is dead|NVS News - Duration: 1:58.

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson's mother is dead

Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has confirmed the death of her mother.

Johnson took to her Instagram page to announce the sad news.

It deeply saddens me to say that my beloved mother is gone.

This is a trying time for my family and we would appreciate your prayers, even as we plead for our privacy at this time.

Thank you, the actress wrote.

Mercy Johnson, who is also Kogi State Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment, Arts and Culture, earlier this month insisted she would never return her wedding ring to her husband, as everything was fine with them.

DONT MISS: Download DailyPost Android app and earn unlimited free Airtime.

The talented actress, earlier this year, was rumoured to have experienced some problems in her marriage after she deleted all her pictures, including that of her husband, from her Instagram page.

For more infomation >> Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson's mother is dead|NVS News - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Domain Name? Simple, non-technical explanation - Duration: 3:02.

In this video you will get a simple explanation on what domain names are, why they exist and

how they work.

We will keep it as simple as possible without getting into technical details, so you will

be able to understand what a domain name is without any special knowledge.

I'm Marvin from DomainAuthor.com, let's jump right into it.

A Domain Name is an address on the internet like, for example, google.com.

Why are we using domain names?

Well, the underlying technology uses numbers, not text.

If there were no domain names, we would have to use an IP address to get to a website,

which looks something like that.

Just imagine that for your 10 favorite websites you would have to remember the IP address.

It would cause a headache for sure.

So the reason domain names exists is to make it easier for us, as a domain name is easier

to type and easier to remember than an IP address.

I want to use a little example that hopefully helps to understand this point better.

Let's say you want to invite friends to your new house, but they don't know where it is

located.

You could now give them your coordinates, however, most people will have trouble using

them.

People are more used to getting an address so it makes it much easier if you just give

them your address.

It is similar for websites.

You could give out the IP address so people can come to your website, but it is much more

convenient to give the domain name.

So how is it possible that you can simply type a domain name in your browser and get

to the right website, when the underlying technology doesn't use text?

The reason is the Domain Name System or DNS.

You can imagine it being the phone book of the internet.

It is a huge database running on countless servers and this database stores domain names

and the corresponding IP addresses.

It ensures that we get to the right destination belonging to a domain name.

When you type a domain in your browser for the first time, the DNS is contacted and answers

back with the IP address belonging to the domain name you typed in.

The IP address belonging to that domain name is then usually saved on your computer to

make future visits faster.

To summarize, a domain name is an address on the internet

They exist because it is easier to use text than numbers

The DNS knows the IP address of a domain you enter in your browser

I hope this explanation was clear.

If you liked this video, please watch our other videos and subscribe to our YouTube

channel.

For more infomation >> What is a Domain Name? Simple, non-technical explanation - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Govinda's Character In Rangeela Raja Is Inspired From Vijay Mallya? - Duration: 4:20.

Govinda's Character In Rangeela Raja Is Inspired From Vijay Mallya?

Actor Govinda plays a man who is the biggest scamster of our times in the upcoming film Rangeela Raja, says its director Pahlaj Nihalani.

If rumours are to be believed then the former Central Board Of Film Certification chief has plotted a comeback role for Govinda in Rangeela Raja which is meant to blow the lid off a certain Mr Mallya's international scam.

Apparently, Govinda plays a smooth, suave, womanizing scamster.

His entire character and the look is based on a certain Mr Mallya.

Last week, Nihalani shot a song-and-dance sequence with Govinda choreographed by Chinni Prakash where the Mallya card was played up.

"Not the Mallya card, the Mallya calendar.

The entire look, feel, appearance and rhythm of the song sequence is based on the Kingfisher calendars.

As for Govinda playing who you say he is playing, let's just keep the suspense going.

I am neither denying nor admitting it," Nihalani said.

"A lot of people asked me who Govinda is playing.

All I can say at this point of time is that Govinda plays a man who is the biggest scamster of our times.

Need I say more?".

Rangeela Raja, which opens in August, reunites Govinda and Nihalani after 35 years.

"It felt just like old times when we shot together for his debut film Ilzaam.

Govinda is fitter now than he has ever been.

And Chinni Prakash who has done many of Govinda's dances in my films gave Govinda steps this time that only Govinda can do.

No concession for age.

And Govinda wasn't looking for easier steps," said Nihalani.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét