Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

I formed Basics Environmental in 1994.

The advantages of using basics environmental are clear.

1. We specialize in only performing these basic environmental due diligence reports.

2. We are a local firm specializing in the Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

3. We are the main consultant to many of the regional banks throughout the Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

4. We are a preferred contractor with the US SBA lending division.

5. Most importantly we provide the in-depth knowledge and research required to protect your real estate investment.

Our reports are typically performed faster better and cheaper than our competitors.

Why would you choose anybody else?

For more infomation >> Why You Should Choose Basics Environmental, Inc. for Phase I ESAs - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Can Liverpool follow up Fabinho move with swoop for Monaco team mate Thomas Lemar? - Duration: 1:44.

Liverpool sprung something of a surprise this week with the excellent acquisition

of Ferb info from us Monaco the deal reported by the BBC to be worth around

39 million pounds came out of the blue and it's East Liverpool add bike to

their midfield and coverage in a number of different positions Liverpool who

will also see Navy Keita arrived this summer and are on the hunt for an adult

fecker look set to launch an attack on the Premier League this season after

being the only side to better manchester city on more than one occasion and their

incredible run to the Champions League final so could they read in turist in

one of the bin hos former Monaco team mates and a player they tried to sign

previously the player in question is French international winger Thomas Lera

got a Qi has been a revelation in the Principality since his arrival from King

in 2015 back in January it was even reported Liverpool had reached an

agreement with the player but a 90 million pound asking price always

remained a sticking point as reported by the Sun but with it cleared the channels

between the two clubs can be opened our Liverpool now in the driving seat to

bring the attacking midfielder to England the 90 million pounds feed

For more infomation >> Can Liverpool follow up Fabinho move with swoop for Monaco team mate Thomas Lemar? - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

TBI looking for man accused of killing Middle Tenn. officer - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> TBI looking for man accused of killing Middle Tenn. officer - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

OUR PLAN FOR FINISHING THE VAN BUILD | diy camper van conversion - Duration: 11:13.

There's been this little jumping spider that Aubry's been freaked about it's been in here like

for so long this is our new it we need to touch it up in some more paint way

around right but this is our new bookshelf in our new electro cabinet but

more importantly this is your new Spider country okay good what your freak to

them but you don't wish him harm you want to catch everybody up or even you

would love to first of all care to look at the display today's a huge day

shucks Nozomi we actually did this off camera nice little fall system and we

almost have the plumbing all it done so today what we're gonna be about is we're

finally putting all these wall pieces up staining them with this spar urethane

stain but we're putting them all up today we're gonna be putting the handles

on these drawers and today we're gonna be sealing this guy in today we're gonna

be making the doors today for the storage what are you doing electric it

sounds like a lot but we've been doing a lot of work to set that up

I'm not say then the other big thing we're doing yeah cuz if that wasn't

enough it's just take a gander of that organize all this mess so this is where

my battery's gonna live and I'm gonna put a front on it and we've got dimmers

for the lights that are gonna go on either side they're like separate

circuits oh ah exciting Aubrey our electrical experts on Saturday at Lee

said the morning is electrical after we get these walls up and my big task will

be all the doors for the storage well I'm stoked today's gonna be huge huge

new body take you guys along with us this is like the Victory Day where

everything like I think at the end of today we're gonna be like alright we

just need to get the cushions in mattress in and we're ready to roll okay

rock and roll let's rock let's go get these let's get these wall panels on bed

well the plan is now destroyed yes we can

oh my god you're being dramatic we can't get that piece in it's all my fault baby

I'm so sorry well usually so no I'm not even

I'm just bummed out that it's not done because now I can't make the doors or

anything all right hold this up real quick are we had the brilliant idea we

were gonna try to do like a a barn door kind of a thing to get to our pantry

storage but the problem is we didn't have it now like thing on top to make it

stable like overhead basically so she's like well we've got one extra slider why

don't we put the drawer sliders on there and see if we can just slide the drawer

in and out the door the drawer sliders on there and see if we can slide the

door in and out mm-hmm I thought that's brilliant so basically we could put one

like this yeah and one more towards the top let's make sure they're equidistant

here oh that's so cool Wow looks sick even like this is gonna be hidden by the

cushion yeah and I even like it being exposed yeah I put a couple of nails in

there all right let's test this out Wow

like butter I'm going to start working on electrical this is our battery this

is the goal zero 1400 1400 the biggest challenge with this battery system is

that you can't just connect like a fuse box like you can a normal battery that

you would use in most bin conversions and so in order to connect all of our 12

volt applications this is what we're working with here this right here is

what's called an Anderson power pole connector I need to make a connection

for this and that will just connect to this this out on the battery anyways

I'm gonna be working on that it's kind of boring kind of technical but I'm

excited to get it done hey you know there when you don't leave enough extra

wire right you can come back to bite you right okay okay

testing time testing time come on Oh show us the damn Oh

show us the so it's the low light the mood light oh well huge deal are you

proud super all right baby you want to you want to test out other ones the

other lights yeah sure sure this is so secondly a front back haha

dude that's my favorite future about these switches is that we can turn the

bed lights off so more bed Bobbie next level next level ari says that I move

her over physically very regularly I'm not even sure what it means but it's

it's like this just a subtle

I feel like place so much I feel like a child when my hand is are hearing you're

like that was really annoying yeah oh me oh my what a jerk I am I guess a solar

back yeah solar we got solar we got we got we got solar yeah guys we were

working so hard on this cabinet I did not know if it was gonna come together

we did it so precise tore it every little mistake was gonna get a show but

I just put on the last piece I just I have more handles to come I more

finished covering on 109 but it just it came together I love it I really love it

I am like really really thrilled wow it just looks like it looks like

we're almost there just like that hold on let me let me illuminate it for

you I didn't really do much oh wow yeah oh right too bright let me go there we

go a little dimmer for you so you can just see the yeah yeah perfect well grab

your story buddy that's good I'm already done with mine is so hot dude oh my

goodness it's hot and also we're in the country next to a bunch of cows so

there's a lot of ice everywhere so I can never tell what I

feel a little tickling I can never tell if it's a fly or a drip of sweat

maybe it's spider spider so how you feeling them we're almost done

we're probably gonna be done by Tuesday I feel I'm really ready are you ready

are you still enjoying the project oh yeah of course enjoying it so much yeah

like I'm gonna miss it when it's done but I can't really were actually gonna

make it on time and it's like I think gonna turn out better than I thought it

was gonna turn out are you serious yeah I think so God's

good thinking about it yesterday and I I'm so used to living in a van and

traveling like girl life is already like a normal thing right right I feel like

most people when they're building a van it's like they're looking forward to

that and there's so many unknowns what kind of thing and this time around I'm

very much just like yeah like I know 100% is what I wanted use its everything

so it's just like yes it doesn't feel like a big deal to do the belt it just

feels like yeah that's gone with our life already yeah yeah but it has been

so fun dude I feel like we've learned so much yeah and it's gonna be sad when

this is over we rushed back from Canada about a month ago God we were just like

in snowstorm in Canada a month ago honestly my body doesn't know what to do

mine denier like when you're in Canada we had just come from Mexico

namely Oaxaca and Oaxaca was as hot as this at that point yeah and so I felt

like my body showers yeah okay summer summer summer and then we went to Canada

and I was like oh winter and I was like ready for Thanksgiving like this the

seasons it happened so quickly I was like you're just like I read summer

again but we rushed back from Canada specifically because we knew it was

gonna be so so hot here and we wanted to get down before it was cooking at and I

feel like we had a week that wasn't cooking at the beginning yeah then it

was good but now we're like this is like the next level this is hard Orica yeah

you just you slow like I want to know so bad yeah but I'm focused on my job but

it's just like you slow down

what do you do though you know yeah you keep going you keep going so here is

kind of the plan for the rest of the belt in case you're interested we are

probably gonna be done with this stuff very soon

like the interior of the van will be done very very same book but then after

that we have to install our swivel seats and a big project is the heater right

early shoutout to heat SOCOM for hooking us up with that heater and we won't be

talking all about this heater run the whole video on it but we've got that

we've got a part of lagoon table again that is gonna be sweet and the tables

gonna be sweet so some stuff to come we're not done yeah but it finally feels

like a house like I am so excited to see this and the stand by it and be like oh

I've got tons of room to cook I didn't know if he would have room to cook I'm

dying for there to be cushions on this couch I still in the couch was too tall

that's my one word got so far I think I've just always wanted to be short my

entire life what and I like that my feet so you love

that I love it I love like just being perched up somewhere but you can perch

you preferred to kind of it's not natural at all yeah this is my like I'm

stressed out and like I'm sitting in a corner and I'm just like think like yeah

this is my leg you're just like I'm comfortable perched no I can't put my

legs together when I perch so I perched like this it's not very like it's not

sustainable for long-term sitting okay so what is your sustainable option on

this couch on the height Longet I'm gonna be just on Jim like this yeah

isn't that comfortable

all right Danny you're on camera to meet you guys

this is his nanny who's been making all the treats what do you think of the sink

man what do you think of the van

all right closed off the vlog for us all right

let's go eat vegan yeah all right guys thanks for watching keep on watching and

we'll see you on Saturday bye

For more infomation >> OUR PLAN FOR FINISHING THE VAN BUILD | diy camper van conversion - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Fish Oil Should You Take for Your Eyes? - Duration: 1:46.

Is omega-3 good for eyes

yeah we discuss it in length but Omega-3 we

like to shoot for about a thousand milligrams a day of omega-3

and we like to combine that with the healthy

omega-6 so we want to have a two to one ratio

omega-6 to omega-3

and an healthy individual if your a little less healthy you want to

do about four to one ratio so omega-6

4,000 milligrams omega-3 1,000 milligrams

you can do that by eating things like avocados

hemp seeds chia seeds and

flax seeds so incorporating those at the salads

into your green smoothies is really going to help it out

and so

our omega-3 is a thousand milligrams

per day and we're actually doing our black Friday

Cyber Monday special deal of the day it's 20% off

our omega-3 use the code DRYEYESUPPORT one word all caps

on our website I'll put a link and the code

in the show notes here below but

you want to shoot for a thousand of those per day and then you want to shoot

for about 4,000 of the omega-6s

Hey it's Dr. Travis Zigler CEO of Eye Love and I wanted to thank you for watching

the video now if I could ask you a favor if you're

watching this on Facebook make sure you like our page or you can leave

a comment if you have questions below now if you're on Youtube though

make sure you click this button to subscribe to our channel

I've hand-picked a video so you can click that button to

select the next video that I

hand-picked for you to watch or you can buy our products by clicking this button right

down here so again Dr. Travis Zigler thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How Much Fish Oil Should You Take for Your Eyes? - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Questions On Funding For Canal Bridges - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Questions On Funding For Canal Bridges - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST KODI BUILD 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 KRYPTON JUNE 2018 🔥 BMC KODI BUILD 🔥 BOOM MEDIA WIZARD - Duration: 15:07.

Hello guys, this is kodi best build back with you again with another great video

So in this video guys, I'm gonna show you how to install an amazing cody bill for kodi krypton working

well without any problem if you have kodi krypton install it to your

amazon firestick or Nvidia shield or Android TV box or any other box you can get this great bill install it and

Watch movies and TV shows without any problem

so guys don't forget first to subscribe to my channel and

Join me in the Facebook group and Facebook page and follow me on Twitter and Instagram

Don't forget to visit my website for more information about kodi. So guys today we're gonna install

the BMC kodi build from the boom media wizard

advanced

Wizard you get the boom community wizard. Then you will install the BMC cody build it works

really great and well without any problem so guys to get it go to settings and then

Check your system settings if you allow unknown sources

Click on it and then a load announced sources right here and press. Yes, then guys press back and

Go to file manager click on it

You guys if you use to install builds?

You will guide your files right here if your Kodi is new and you don't have anything installed yet

You will get only profile directory and add source double click on add source

Then click none and copy and paste the address right here to not miss anything

copy it from my website and

Paste it right here

HTTP for

will slash four slash BOM Cody come forward slash repo forward slash and then click OK and

Here we can name it. Whatever you want repo boom

So press, okay

and back

bad guys one more time to the homepage and then click on add-ons as you can see right here and

then guys click on this little box and

Press on install from zip file then

Guys, you get repo boom as you can see then click on repository. Boom

So

The repository boom repository gonna be install it to your repositories as you can see right here guys you got it

Go to install from repositories and then choose boom

Repository and then click on program add-ons and then boom community wizard. I

Have it install it when I you know, install it and install it bad to show you guys hold it works

So here you got it

The download process its

Depend in your internet speed if you got us faster internet speed you will get this method really

So quick

So here guys you got the boom repository install it click on remind me later

Click again on it and

Click on dome community wizard and open it right here

So as you can see you get applique installer bills menu

maintenance

restore

So here guys click on builds menu

And here guys click on

on BMC

clean build

with no X

version section as you can see right here, so

If you want the fully loaded contents X section, it's up to you guys. I

Have my family and respect myself and don't want to watch the X section. I'm gonna get the clean one

So it's ask you if you want to run a fresh start

press yes, if you have a previous bill install it already and you got a lot of damn shit files and you gotta

missing files in your kodi

Click yes to fresh

Star your kodi and get everything new if you don't have anything in your kodi and your kodi is new

Just do a standard install. You have only some add-ons on your boat and your kodi you won't lose your others

You won't lose anything if you do

normal and stuff click no

So hey guys, as you can see

The download process is going who are downloading the BMC cody build the clean version

so

I'm gonna back after the download process is done

Then we're gonna reveal together this great amazing cody bill on cody crap-ton

An air guys as you can see, we got the download process

almost done

So wait, don't press in this empty space right here

Or press on cancel or if you do that you have to restart from zero

You have to restart the download process from zero you guys get extraction files

Don't press also on this empty space or on console be patient and wait until the whole process is done

correctly, then you will run this great build and enjoy watching movies and TV shelves in your

box

So whoo guys you got

This message the download is processed

Ok and everything done right without any problem

And now if you click on ok

Cody's gonna first close itself automatically and you have to restore it guys

So first close Cody and research enjoyed this great build install it to your device

so here as you can see when you click OK then first close Cody and restart it again to enjoy this great build and

Here guys after doing everything right without any problem. You got this great amazing homepage

So as you can see right here guys you got movies

so in this movies section you got all

Popular movies right now as you can see guys you get Avengers you get guardianes galaxy

you got a lot of movies to see and to watch and to enjoy for sure with your family and friends and

here guys, we got

search

You can search for any movie you want to?

You got 4k

You got a lot of things

So here we got 4k and a lot of great movies

So here guys, you can pick any movie to watch it with your friends or family without any problem

you can pick Harry Potter as you can see Harry Potter or you can pick the avatar or

just get out or

Any movie you want it's really great and amazing and working. Well without any problem

So here guys as you can see you can pick any movie to watch it

Can take logano any

great movie

Hey guys got the still vote

Yeah there some providers

So wait until

You find a lot of providers to watch this great movie so if you have a faster internet you will

Get that

so fast

You guys got direct link click on any link you want to and you would get this great movie working

so you guys got it as you can see you can keep watching this movie or just

Cancel and stop and back. You guys got the rest of movies right here

You get baby driver get Titanic. You got Laura Frank's Lord of rings you got Moana

I got a lot of things

Here guys got TV as you can see you got all the working and available TV shows on Netflix

You got it right here for free

every

TV show on any TV show you have on Netflix. You got it right here for free without paying any

anything

So here guys if you watch me you will enjoy your life without paying anything

You guys got the trend in movies. I got or TV shows

You got the new TV shows and you guys you get a lot of things

so I

can serve and

Watch anything you want you you guys got the originals

You got a lot of things here

so it's up to you to pick your

TV show and watch it

You got the zipper the zombie you got a lot of things guys

With this great build you will enjoy a lot of things a lot of sections

you can enjoy also kids section right here with your family and your kids and

Keep your family

together and gathering and watching movies and

great things together drinking coffee a cup of tea

But don't forget to hit that subscribe button on

My channel you guys you got these links. You can pick anyone to watch this great

TV show

So you guys you got it it's loading and here it works

So keep watching it. It's from the estuary channel and

Here guys, you got kids. This Kids Korner is especially for your kids and your family

You got the karate kid as you can see right here and got a lot of things you get uncredible

So here we got its collection and a lot

of things guys got placenta for for kids and

Here we got sports

In the sports section, there is a lot of things to see and to do

So here guys you got the Sub Zero

You got sport double you got a lot of sports things

So

On my opinion there is not a it's not a big deal on sports

Events or sports section. This sport section must be great

there's only

Maverick sports that is working. Well

And without any problem here you get live sport events. You can watch the World Cup right here guys

So

You got all the events right here

So if there is any event you will get it right here

You got live sports channels gets poor highlights you got fitness section

so

You can work out your body with this maverick sport

So you guys get favourites

You can place all your favorites right here without any problem

and

add your movies to this section and

you

Guys got more you got placenta

You got aura knows you got nipton rising you got this streams are tea the tea set. You got a lot of things

And here we got apps as you can see you got Exodus you got YouTube right here

You got some uppercase

Terrarium morphus

You guys got the system you can

First close you can change anything on the skin on skin settings or you can set up a

reality bridge account or whatever

You guys got the boom media

As you can see you get the boom media channel on the YouTube

Some videos right here. We can subscribe to this guy doing a great job

You guys got the BMC

So here this is the

BMC Cody bill revealed for you guys

It works on Cup in

Koti crap-ton any version 17 on Amazon for sick or Nvidia shield or Android TV box or any device?

novel get guys just subscribe to my channel and join me in the Facebook group and follow me on Twitter and don't

Forget to visit my website for more informations about Cody if you missed the previous video

Just get it guys put your feedback in the comment section and like the video share it with your friends

Thanks for the support and see you tomorrow

For another of codable

For more infomation >> NEWEST KODI BUILD 🔥 FOR KODI 17.6 KRYPTON JUNE 2018 🔥 BMC KODI BUILD 🔥 BOOM MEDIA WIZARD - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Yong Chol granted 'sanctions travel waiver' for US trip - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Kim Yong Chol granted 'sanctions travel waiver' for US trip - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Marc Thiessen praises Trump for signing 'Right to Try Act' - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Marc Thiessen praises Trump for signing 'Right to Try Act' - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Homegrown | Spring is for North Carolina Strawberries - Duration: 3:05.

I'm a strawberry breeder, and what we do is develop new varieties for North Carolina growers

and actually the whole region as well.

Main focus of the research here of the strawberry breeding program is to develop disease resistance.

So in North Carolina, as we all know, it gets hot in the summer and we have lots of diseases,

you know, through the spring and also through the winter and fall.

So what we're trying to do is develop varieties that are adapted to North Carolina and that

can tolerate these diseases.

The two varieties that we use right now that are the primary ones that growers plant are

Camarosa and Chandler.

They're over 30 years old.

They're from California, and they have no disease resistance, although growers love

them.

The public loves them, but every year we see significant losses on different fields and

different farms to some of the diseases that are common out there.

So I actually just took over this program about four years ago, but we have two selections,

we call them, that they have an NC number that we think we're gonna release.

We have those out with farmers this year and we had them out last year and we're getting

some feedback from them.

So if we get positive feedback from them we'll have two new varieties that we'll name and

release here from the program, so that's exciting.

Then the next step is to develop some disease resistance as well, so it's fun.

It's great working with the growers.

They ground you.

They make sure that you're doing what they need you to do and that we make sure that

they like what we like, because oftentimes I'll see something in the field and I'll say,

"Oh, it's got great yield, a big berry size," and they say, "Yeah, but it doesn't really

hold up well in the rain," or "It does hold up well in the rain."

They'll notice things that I don't necessarily look at or screen for.

You know, some of the selections here do really well in the Eastern part of the state because

they have a good plant canopy that shades the plant or the fruit when it gets really

hot and sunny out.

About half the growers are these small growers with, you know, one to three acres or maybe

even more than half of them, but they have quite a few acres, and then we have some larger

growers that have 10 to 100 acres, so it's kind of a mix and there's actually a distinction

between the small guys that have the pick-your-own, guys and gals, actually, 'cause there's lot

of women strawberry growers out there, and then also the larger ones that have the, and

they actually have two different types of strawberries that they want to grow, too,

so we try to keep everybody happy here.

They're just so good, you know?

They're the first thing to come out in the spring, you know, coming out of winter.

It's just a fun crop to eat and they're locally grown.

You know, California's a long way away for a lot of these strawberries to be shipped,

so the flavor's getting better, you know?

Some of the companies are doing better on their development of flavors, but for sure

a fresh-picked, right straight-out-of-the-field strawberry can't be beat.

It's got me on TV.

He's got the best strawberries.

They're real sweet and juicy.

Mm-hmm (positive), that's good.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét