Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Nike is releasing possibly the most practical shoe ever made

If you thought the pool slide, the so-called "ugly" shoe of 2017, was dead, think again.

Now the 1990s favourite has been mashed with another staple of that decade, the bum bag,

to create what is possibly the world's most practical shoe.

Nike has announced the release of the updated version of its Benassi pool slide, which will

come in three colours and features a tiny bum bag on top of the strap at the front of

the shoe.

From the photos that have appeared online, it seems each pouch is capable of storing

some keys, or another small item.

It's not the first instance of "Franken-fashion" this week, with Balenciaga recently releasing

a T-shirt with a full men's shirt tacked on the front, which will sell for about $1700

when it is released.

At this stage it is not known whether either the Nike slide or the Balenciaga shirt will

be available in Australia.

Bum bags began appearing on the European catwalks for summer 2017, and made their Australian

appearance at Melbourne Fashion Week last spring.

At the time, stylist Ella Murphy said the 1990s throwback was becoming a hot street

style item, with social media showing examples of people wearing them across the body, as

well as the strap becoming a feature item in its own right.

So if wearing your bum bag on your torso was the 2017/18 interpretation, wearing it on

your feet may seem the next logical step.

For more infomation >> Nike is releasing possibly the most practical shoe ever made - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Where is the Tutorial Video?? Q&A#1 - Duration: 6:06.

Hello guys, What's up!! Back with me Daniel and Wellcome..

to the first

Q&A video!!

Yeah!

Yeeeeeeaaaaaayyy!!

SUBSCRIBE!

Let's go, the first question

from Mario Listen, Listen, Lisen Silalahi

"Are you taking guitar lesson?

Are you taking electric guitar lesson?

I want to know how to play electric guitar like your style"

Actually, if it's about music lessons

the lesson that I have before was a drum lesson

I have never taken any guitar lesson

just listen to so many songs

when in the past, I used to buy music books that has songs with the chords

downloading tabs from internet

from there I learned guitar for the first time

whether it's a holey guitar, acoustic guitar, electric guitar

until now

I have never taken any guitar lesson

Next question, Harry Dumalaga

"Are you a christian?"

Hhhmmmmmmmm..

Yeah, of course man, I am a christian

The next question from Joshua Florentius Tami, Tamie

"What is good guitar strings besides elixir? What is your opinion, please. Gbu"

Gbu too

Guitar strings that I ever use untill now are

Elixir

Ernie Ball

D'Addario

This is what I thought, my personal thought

if I rank them up, I'll go from elixir, ernie ball, d'addario

that's my personal preference for electric guitar strings

Next

from Frans Sinatra

"Can I ask you? What is your guitar brand?"

The guitar that I've been using until now, the white color one

Gibson Les paul model

about the price range

I don't really know because it's was a long time ago

I've had that guitar and..

I didn't buy it by myself but my father gave me as a birthday gift, so..

I don't really know how much it was

but if you want to buy

maybe the custom one, so..

maybe the price is about 2-3 million IDR

gibson les paul custom

next question

Ferd Padasas

"Are you a Filipino??"

am I look like a Filipino? I'm sorry

okay

one of our friend has answered the question from

Jonathan Chandra

thank you for helping me to give the answer

Yes

no, I mean I am Indonesian

so, I'm not a Filipino but I am Indonesian

next one

Daniel Roger, Daniel Rogger

" When is the tutorial video, bro?"

"When is the tutorial, bro?"

"Bro tutorial, bro"

"Tutorial, dude"

[and so on and so on]

For tutorial videos

It's not that I don't want to make them

if you have seen the old tutorial videos that I used to make

the process step that I use to make videos

specifically for guitar cover to tutorial videos

I listen to the song

make the guitar cover video

and if you guys ask for the tutorial video, then I will make it

and..

where is the tutorial video for all this time

I'm still considering it, because..

the old tutorial videos that you've seen before

I try to make differences between them

The differences that I meant are the guitar cover videos just need music

and the sound from my guitar

for the tutorial videos need the third sound, and that's from the guitarist

for the instruction, for the teaching sound

the purpose for tutorial is learning, right?

because it's also one of my experience when I watch any tutorial videos on youtube

so, if you ask me, when the tutorial videos are going to publish?

I can't confirm that yet, because I have to look for the place

for the space, the background

setting up for the audio

audio visual, so..

please, be patient for the tutorial videos, wait for them

that's why I need your passion, your support to push me

to keep going, keep making videos in the future, keep upload videos

your support is really

helpful :D

The last question

The Rookie Gamer

"You a Filipino?"

am I look.. oh my god

ok, this is..

the second time

and once again, one of our friend has answered the question

and that is Best Friend

thank you for the answer

Ok guys, that's all, that's the questions for the very first time Q&A video

I hope all of the questions answered

thanks for everyone who asked

and if there's anything that you want to ask or..

you disagree with one of my answer

let me know in the comment section below

and maybe we will meet again in the next Q&A videos

Thank you for watching, I will see you in the next video

Have A Great Day :D

For more infomation >> Where is the Tutorial Video?? Q&A#1 - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Keeping You Awake at Night? - Duration: 3:25.

All right. I have to ask you a question.

Do you ever lie awake, in your bed,

just like staring at the ceiling, wondering

about something that you thought you forgot?

Did you forget

to turn off the grill?

Did you forget to send a birthday card?

Did you forget to send an email?

Did you forget your son's birthday?

Did you forget to feed the dog?

No, I'm kidding.

I always remember to feed the dog.

Now all these things, you know

they keep you awake.

And they actually tell you,

the people who study this kind of stuff,

say put a pad of paper

and you should wake up and just write it down

and get it out of your head

so you can fall back asleep.

However,

my guess

is the things that keep you awake at night

are not the things you forgot,

but the things you can't forget.

Or the things that you've done.

Or the things you said.

Or the way you wrecked a relationship

and it just weighs, weighs heavy on you.

If you want to know how to stay positive

in a situation, I can tell you this:

It is nearly impossible

to stay positive in any kind of life,

in any kind of walk with God

when you have all this baggage from work.

Maybe your finances are, are tight.

Or you're having a relationship issue.

Or you're having all these struggles.

I know it's absolutely impossible

to find any kind of rest

if you have the baggage of sin

and the guilt and shame that goes with it.

And what I tell myself when people ask me

about comfort,

I find it amazing that

what effort God went through

to make sure that our salvation was secure.

That he went all the way to a real cross

and he died and he suffered

and he went to hell just for you and me.

But I find it even more fascinating

the effort that God went through

to convince us that it's true.

Seven hundred years before Jesus came,

God tells us and predicts that

he would take on our iniquities

and our sins on his back.

And in the Psalm 103,

It says in Isaiah 43

that our sins are blotted out.

They're bleached out.

And then God gives us his meal.

And if you've ever wondered,

"Am I really forgiven?"

When God says, "This is my true body and blood

"for the forgiveness of sins,"

who do you think he's talking to as you

take that bread and you take that wine?

There's no doubt,

it's you.

We can be positive in this world as we wake up.

And we don't have to lie awake at night

because we're, we're struggling.

Because we know God took away our sins

not just so we can sleep at night.

He took our sins away so that

we can be with him forever.

That, I am positive of.

Let's pray.

God, how can we be positive

when we are so often weighed down

by our own mistakes and

the wrongs we do.

We want to bury them and

we don't want to know what they are.

However,

keep our eyes on a simple truth,

one that makes sense to us.

One that makes us positive

and live differently.

One that says very simply,

"We are your forgiven children

"and let us rest in peace."

Amen.

Many of us have been there.

Experiencing grief from a heavy loss

that happened in our life.

And when you're in that, it's a dark, dark time.

But through those darkness,

those dark moments,

God can bring a beautiful light

when it's shined on Jesus.

That's why I want to tell you about

a great new book that we have.

It's called "Grief Doesn't Have the Last Word."

It's written by Pastor Kurt Ebert,

who brings his first-hand experience

to give you comfort

in a time of difficulty that you're in right now.

To get your copy,

simply click the link in this post.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét