Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 30 2018

Hi guys!

Glad to see you!

Yeah, I know guys.

It's been so long.

To give an undapte,

First of all, I'm now at Nha Trang, Vietnam.

Yeah, even though I made it sound kinda fancy, but I'm actually here for a familiarization tour.

Or, 'Fam Tour'.

There are now mostly travel journalists and famous bloggers here, and I could luckily join this trip, too.

This is a dream of many vloggers by the way.

I used to imagine if I'd be able to be invited in this kind of event, and making travel videos.

And now I'm here to experience that no matter how it is

So, I'm really happy about that.

Finally!

Today, I'm going to Vietnam.

It's hot!

Hot!

So, Nha Trang is a vacation spot in the southern part of Vietnam.

Other than that, I can't explain much for now 'cuz I didn't even explore enough.

I didn't even know they used Roman characters.

It's my first time traveling abroad without researching.

Look at this!

It's amazing there's a flower in a flower.

Amazing, right?

I've never seen it!

Right?

I'm kinda excited 'cuz it's better than I thought.

Me, too!

It's 12:00 pm, Vietnam hours.

I'm about to have lunch before the plan.

But what I mean by 'plan' is...

There're are a lot of things to explain.

First of all, this is how the lunch looks like.

Ooops! I'm sorry.

No problem!

I'm going to try a massage service in this resort.

It's 90-minute-long.

But I've never...

The massage rooms are separated like this.

They accommodates each customer in a single room, I guess.

First, I take off my clothes.

I wear only this underwear.

This is the shower place.

So, I finished shower now.

And I wore the underwear they gave to me.

But this is embarrassing 'cuz you can kinda see through it.

I'm very ticklish btw.

My feet! So ticklish.

Isn't it?

I'm okay.

I'm so relaxed now.

How was it?

I feel very clean now.

Was it your first time?

Yeah, I'm very happy.

I want to skip dinner and sleep.

It was embarrassing but also...

It was my first time, too.

He was quite embarrassed.

I was surprised at first.

He was like, 'Are they doing this no purpose?'

Was it your first time ever?

Yeah it was.

It looks better actually at night.

This resort is in the middle of the city surrounded by a river,

which is why it's called an island.

So, this video was for the update.

'Mickey coming here'

And how it is to travel for free as a vlogger.

It's quite awkward to talk about this, but anyway, as a small vlogger,

it's a precious experience and happy moment.

So, I'd enjoy it.

Finally, even though I'm invited here to make videos,

it doesn't have to do with my Youtube: I'm just vlogging in my Youtube channel.

Just as usual vlogs, I share what I experience and what I thought.

Still, you might wanna consider the fact that I was sponsored the flight and accommodation on this trip.

I think it'd be reasonable to know that to watch these videos.

I also wonder how you've all been for a week!

I miss your comments actually.

Anyways, stay tuned for the next episodes!

For more infomation >> This is the Five-Star Hotel in Vietnam - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cute is Not Enough - Funny Dogs and Cat Compilation #5 | Dogs are Awesome - Duration: 10:51.

Thanks for watching

Hope you like our compilation

Please SHARE it and SUBSCRIBE!

For more infomation >> Cute is Not Enough - Funny Dogs and Cat Compilation #5 | Dogs are Awesome - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT THE HECK IS EXO!? - Duration: 18:29.

Hello everybody! How you doing?

You guys don't have idea how much I've been holding myself to not search this boys

I've heard Exo's name a hundred of times but I still haven't seen or listened any or their job

so I'm glad there's always a first time for everything

Beginning with the fact that they were part of the Olympic Winter Games of this year, they can't be bad at all

Before I forget, make sure to turn on the bell that's besides the "subscribe" button

so you'll get a notification every time I upload a new video

So now I finally leave you with the reaction

Ok, let's start with this

*please tell me that they aren't 8 thousand members, in name of the father, the son and holy spirit, amen.*

"EXO is a Chinese-South Korean boy group based in Seoul. Formed by S.M in 2011

the group consisted of twelve members separated into two subgroups, EXO-K and EXO-M"

How's that there are 2 Exos?

I mean… is worse than what I have thought!

I'll better start by how this is formed because if I don't I'll collapse and I haven't even started yet

They're eleven... f*ck

no wait, didn't it say that they were 12 in Wikipedia?

WHO DID YOU KILL GOOGLE? what the heck

They invented a new member or they killed one because…

How's this? Are they 12 or are they 11?

It can't…. It can't be

For more infomation >> WHAT THE HECK IS EXO!? - Duration: 18:29.

-------------------------------------------

Diamond and Silk: Roseanne Barr is not racist - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> Diamond and Silk: Roseanne Barr is not racist - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

WHICH IS BETTER?: Vegan Almond Ice Cream: So Delicous vs. Ben and Jerry's ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 3:19.

♫♫

Hello, today I'm going to be doing a challenge

between two different ice creams, vegan ice creams.

Both are almond milk based ice creams.

So let's get started.

So I have two different kinds. The first is...

Ben and Jerry's

peanut butter and cookies.

Second is So Delicious Cookies and Cream.

I tried to get similar flavors but this is the best I could do.

So, let's get tasting.

First is So Delicious.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

Hm... not bad.

♫ ♫ ♫

Very smooth, but a little bit of a nutty flavor for sure.

♫ ♫ ♫

Yeah, it's very good.

Just a little bit nutty.

Next is Ben and Jerrys.

♫ ♫ ♫

Again, very smooth.

♫ ♫ ♫

It's just hard cause its got such a strong peanut butter so it's different.

So I would say between Ben and Jerry's and So Delicious,

I would say been and Jerry's wins the almond milk.

The So Delicious yogurt was really good.

I recently did a video which you can see up here.

That was my favorite one, but it was coconut milk.

So maybe that makes a difference.

But between these two, Ben and Jerry's for sure.

So what video do you want to see me taste test next?

Maybe different ice creams... or what? Let me know!

I already have a second ice cream video idea.

So that will be coming soonish.

I have to space these out... the ice cream, or I'll explode!

Alright, hopefully you enjoyed the video.

If you want to support, you can do so here.

♫ ♫ ♫

I'll see you in the next video. Bye!

♫ ♫ ♫

I have to....

♫ ♫ ♫

for science reasons.

♫ ♫ ♫

You still there?

♫ ♫ ♫

(whispers) Go away!

♫ ♫ ♫

For more infomation >> WHICH IS BETTER?: Vegan Almond Ice Cream: So Delicous vs. Ben and Jerry's ⎮ ASL Stew Life - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Rhode Island's hands-free law is 2 days away - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Rhode Island's hands-free law is 2 days away - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Deepika Padukone's Wonder Woman like project is a fake PR exercise? - Duration: 2:09.

Deepika Padukone's Wonder Woman like project is a fake PR exercise?

Gal Gadot is not feeling insecure.

The bizarre "report" of Deepika Padukone doing a desiWonder Woman seems like a big joke to the entire industry.

After her triumph in Padmaavat this is apparently someone's idea of pushing her career to another level.

But the attempts to create fake news has many in the film industry laughing their heads off.

Says a director-friend of Deepika, "Who is making this desi Wonder Womanapparently at the astronomical budget of Rs 300 crores for Deepika when the original Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) is available in multiple Indian languages whenever she chooses to return? There is no mention of any production house, or filmmaker attached to this wildly improbable project with Deepika.

It seems Desi Deepika Padukone Wonder Woman is being made by only somebody's imagination.".

Adds another director, "Who would make a super-hero film at time when most of the desi super heroes are flopping? This sounds like a PR exercise.

For more infomation >> Deepika Padukone's Wonder Woman like project is a fake PR exercise? - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

#MeToo is a Men's Movement Too - Duration: 2:09.

We need men who are confident in their character and in who they are.

To my dear brothers,

Myself and millions of others have scrolled down our various feeds

reading testimony after testimony of courageous and brave women stepping forward to share

their stories.

Stories of hurt, trial, and suffering.

I like many, exit my screen feeling broken hearted and scared for what our world has

become.

For what we as humans have become.

In our culture today, we have seen all too easily how when men use their strength to

grasp at the expense of another,

it not only harms him, but it also affects the heart and souls of others.

And specifically, in regards to the #MeToo movement,

it has shown how the strength of a man through the lens of lust can deeply affect the heart

of a woman.

This has played out too many times in our culture time and time again.

Today our world has the tendency to generalize upon the few who have chosen to use their

strength in order to grasp.

My dear brothers, I have never felt so propelled to say that: you are made GOOD.

You are made strong.

As a sister, I know that you are meant for and capable of heroic love in a way that only

a man can provide.

No matter your past or your present, your masculinity is wanted and needed.

We need men who are strong of heart, who are going to use their strength in virtue

in order to uphold the dignity of your sisters, family, and friends.

We need men who are confident in their character and in who they are.

All this to say, you have ALL of this within you.

I have faith in your goodness.

I have faith in your strength.

I have faith in your ability to rise to the occasion and lead.

With your strength, you have the ability to impact the heart of a woman in a such a profound

way.

We women need you.

Don't ever think otherwise.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét