Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Rio Ferdinand has taken a U-turn on his plan to make his boxing debut as part of Betfair's Defender to Contender challenge after announcing the British Boxing Board of Control refused to review his application for a professional licence

The former Manchester United defender took to social media to express his disappointment on Thursday morning, having been forced to retire before his first fight

In a statement, Ferdinand said: 'Having been training 4-5 times a week since announcing the aim of achieving a professional boxing licence and stepping into the ring, it is with a heavy heart that I am hanging up my gloves on Betfair's Defender to Contender challenge

'Despite having never felt better physically or mentally, after notifying the British Boxing Board of Control of my intention to apply for a licence, I have received confirmation that they would not be reviewing my application at this point in time

'To say I'm disappointed by this decision is an understatement. To not be given the chance to demonstrate my ability to the BBBoC through the standard assessment afforded to others is hard to take, not only for me, but also to Richie, Mel and the countless others who have dedicated their time to my boxing development over the past six months

'Boxing is a physically tough, demanding and dangerous sport. I always gave it my utmost respect and never underestimated how difficult it would be

I wanted to show people that it's OK to have a goal and strive to reach it. It's important to approach everything with success in mind, and to give it your all, but sometimes things work against you

'This sport has given me a new focus & drive and is something I will continue to do as part of my fitness regime

I'd like to say thank you to Betfair, Richie Woodhall, Duke McKenzie, my team at New Era Global Sports, the guys at GB Boxing and everyone who has supported me so far

It's been a great journey.' Ferdinand first announced his intention to step between the ropes back in September after Betfair had conjured up the idea and approached him three months earlier

The 39-year-old, who retired from football in 2015 and now works as a BT Sport pundit, had initially set his sights on making his boxing debut in February of this year

But that plan was scuppered after Ferdinand had still not received a response from the BBBoC to his licence enquiry

Ferdinand had been travelling to Sheffield to work alongside former super middleweight world champion Richie Woodhall and even took part in several sessions with the Team GB squad

He was updating fans with his progress across his social media accounts but had not done so recently amid difficulty to convince the BBBoC to consider his application

Now Ferdinand has confirmed he has retired from the sport after not being given the chance to demonstrate his 'ability to the BBBoC through the standard assessment afforded to others'

The BBBoC previously issued former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff a licence in 2012 but ruled out Ferdinand's application this week

For more infomation >> Breaking News - Rio Ferdinand announces he is 'hanging up' his gloves - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Coffee: Is Diversity Important - Duration: 11:59.

What's up?

So I got some good coffee. This morning I want to talk about

diversity. Is diversity important. Let me tell you about my experience with that.

I'm from a really small town in East Texas called Emory Emory

By God, Texas, that's where I'm from the population sign said

813 people some of the best people that I've ever known are in that town. So here's what happened with me

I made a decision to join the military and my decision to join the military was out of desperation

what I did was I I left and went to college for three semesters until I partied my way out of that and

Then I moved back home and when I moved back home, that's when things really got started to get bad

I knew that if I didn't get out of there if I didn't leave

Then I was gonna wind up in a bad situation

so I took off and my

Recruiter talked me into this job. That was for smart kids. I was a linguist, so I went to language school

So at language school they were going to teach me

Vietnamese, I learned Vietnamese

Crazy, so I'm at this school on the coast of California and let me tell you what that was. Like I

Grew up in Emory, Texas, and if I had the window open at night

It's a good you know when I was going to sleep I could hear crickets

Coyotes and cows. That's what I could hear, right?

When I was in Monterey, California Monterey Bay up on the hill prime real estate

Overlooking the bay the ocean the Pacific Ocean. I'm laying in the barracks with my window open there and I could hear seal it seals

Barking at the bay. It's it was just

incredible the difference and

Keep in mind at the Defense Language Institute where I was at at the time

I think they they taught somewhere between 40 and 50 foreign languages and all of the instructors are

From that country my teachers were from Vietnam

so I wound up and

Probably the most diverse

community in all of the military and

For the first year in the Air Force at a DLI at this language school. I

compared everything

to Emory and the things that I would say was this isn't how the real world works and

I was calling the real world

Emory

How it was there

Now think about that for a second the real world

So my real world my experience of the world

up to that point in my life and what I had accepted as what is

Was Emory the way that it was there?

And this isn't really specifically about Emory at all

it's about my experience and

eventually, I found out that my experience up to the point to where I joined the the big Air Force the Air Force is a

Big place and then I'm at this language school where there's so much

diversity and people in thought and belief and

Getting to know these cultures and getting to know these people

It was incredible I found out that my experience

Up to the point that I joined the military was this was really small

Compared to the real world. The real world wasn't where I came from

that was just a small tiny experience and I had entered into a much bigger world and

one of the things that occurred to me at some point along the way is

this if

You want to fully experience your life?

And I don't care where you live. You can live in Emory. You can live in New York City. You can still have

diverse experiences of life and all you know

And really one of the easiest things you can do is open a book and read, you know

Watch a documentary of some kind just learn about other things and let me tell you gee rafi

That era in which you were born the community you were born into all of these things

Have influenced who you are

Completely all the way down to the very fiber of your being

These things have influenced who you are because you me or anyone if we were born on the other side of the world

500 years ago everything would be different

Everything would be different. So it's important to understand that there are different

Experiences there are different types of people and and and the key word. There is understanding

Let me tell you something. I didn't try Chinese food till I was 17 and I liked it

okay, and then when I got to the Defense Language Institute

And I was studying Vietnamese one of my best friends and he's still one of my best friends today

Jason Williams is his name. He was a Thai linguist

So he was learning Thai and I tried Thai food for the first time when I was 21 22 years old

I tried Thai food Thai food is my favorite food and

Listen to this it's so it's so fucking simple

But it's you if you don't pay attention to your life's experience. Sometimes you're gonna miss some very

important lessons

Until we wake up to the experience of our life we're gonna have the same

Undesirable things happen over and over and over again. So

Wake up a little bit pay attention and here's something very small

But it's very profound and it applies to everything

Thai food is my favorite

food I

never tried it until I was like 21 22 years old and

Guess what if I would have never tried Thai food, I would have never known

That it was my favorite food

If you don't try things if you don't get outside of the box that has been primarily

Constructed for you not by you

Okay

the trick is

recognising that and start dismantling

The parts that don't serve you that are causing you to be stuck in

Whatever area that you're stuck

Dismantle that shit and build it back up

yourself with new and diverse

Experiences because if you never try it you're never gonna know your favorite thing to do

Could very well be bungee jumping or skydiving

But if you never try it, you'll never know. There's no way

That you can experience the fullness of life

without diversity most of the time the things that we

hate

don't like

Disagree with are the things that we simply don't understand

period so

diversity

Understanding if we're going to come together

Right and and and tear down all the different things that divide us and separate us if we're gonna come together

Then we got to get to know each other. I'm a firm believer that if if we get to know each other

we're gonna find that and we're gonna get that we're gonna click that's what's gonna happen and

it's all about just

Understanding other people. The reason that a diversity is so important

The reason that we all need it in our lives is number one so we can come together

Understand each other better

Understand each other to the point to know that we all really are kind of looking for the same thing

So we can come together as a diverse community

To address diverse problems with diverse solutions. So that's one reason diversity is important

The other reason is because you will not experience the fullness of life unless you try new things

Unless you get to know about other things unless you learn about other things try new things

experience new people new places new

Conversations and you just might find out that

Those people the new places the new conversations the new things that you experience just might be

Your very favorite thing so is diversity important

Absolutely. One of the things I like to say is diversity is one of the best teachers and it will help us experience the

fullness of life and the things that I'm about

awareness

awareness of your box and

the parts that help you in the parts that don't and once we figure out the parts that don't help us and

We take responsibility for those things and stop

blaming

other things other people other groups other ideas take

responsibility for that

because until you can say I did this I

Live in this box and I'm allowing this box to be my experience

Until you can say I did this you can't you don't have the power to change it

You don't have the power to do anything about it. So first is awareness. Next is personal

responsibility and then once you take responsibility

You have to take action don't you you have to take action if you don't do anything

nothing's gonna happen if nothing changes nothing changes, right and

I'm also about about understanding each other getting to know each other

Appreciating the diversity of us coming together as a diverse community

On common ground with a common goal of just well first of all

just loving each other loving each other and coming up with diverse solutions to diverse problems and

breaking down

these

barriers

That we've all created

like sometimes I think about

The conflict that we have in the world and and the world that we've constructed and it just blows me away

You know

Borders and not just borders, but we're gonna build walls to keep people out. We made all this shit up

We made all of this up

We created all of these boundaries and you know what it kind of comes down to you because I'm better than you that's why

You can't come here because we're better than you. We're right you're wrong and

It's just so ridiculous

We're not better than anybody

So I'm about coming together

awareness responsibility action and then breaking down this

bullshit that we've created breaking down these barrier bull shit barriers, we created and coming together as

the human race

That's it

Please take what you need and leave the rest. Bye

You

For more infomation >> Morning Coffee: Is Diversity Important - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS Cabriolet 250C Executive - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS Cabriolet 250C Executive - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Niechaj się stanie światłość - Light is finally done. Subtitles - Duration: 4:51.

Hi,

I wanted to make a small update

I did not add anything to the week

but there was nothing to put in. I just made the light yesterday

I made lighting for each shelf separately,

bulbs gu10, 6W

It is not a lot of light, because I have a

distance between aquariums and light bulbs

But that's enough,you can see what you want to see

and the mosses will grow anyway

You can see the photos on instagrami or FB, links below

this is how it looks

In total, I'm happy

I managed to do it aesthetically

I buried the cables nicely

I did not have a drill because I could do it better

I would line up in

in..heh

I can not speak hehe

shelves and cables with them.

the cable is rigid, attached to tritium,

and the switch and ankle are screwed

to this shelf

I think it's ok

The water change was done,

I got up very early,

3 am,

ready for a long weekend.

What's more,

aquariums on order I receive on

Friday

so they told me

they will be glass like those inside

20x23x35

but I ordered 40x20x25h.

I will buy 4x 4x 40x25x25

I will buy 4x 4x 40x25x25

there will be 3 shelves

for 3 aquariums.

A lot of girls wear eggs

small ones also showed a lot

They can not be seen, reflections

what else would I show you here.. wait

I have bought such plastic black bars and will paste them myself and I will do Hamburg filtration on it ,i pay ~1dolar for 1m 15mmx15mm

I do not know if I will record it,

but it will show how I will set it up

Also such a quick update, before the long weekend ...

hold on, forehead

For more infomation >> Niechaj się stanie światłość - Light is finally done. Subtitles - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Subaru Forester 2.0 AWD met hoge en lage gearing de Prijs is Rijklaar - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Subaru Forester 2.0 AWD met hoge en lage gearing de Prijs is Rijklaar - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Aamir Khan is having an awesome time just relaxing with his family. We love the pics! - Duration: 2:13.

Aamir Khan is having an awesome time just relaxing with his family. We love the pics!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét