Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily May 31 2018

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

Done with the wand I

Think I finally got it were me

Hardy

unconstructive

Enchancia to visit him in his legendary tower of Dragon hold this afternoon

do you realize what an honor this is there's more this is going to be the

Boom Cordelia the conjurer. Mr

Hollister I'm Sophia

I'm a friend of your uncle Cedric's any friend of uncle cities is the bestest best friend of mine Wow

About that Cordelia. I am only in enchancia for a few days and I'm determined to make the most of it shopping

It spells Fifth Avenue lunch at the old. You can conjure buffet. Oh and I'm having an enchanted bed. No Cedric

You're such a dear for doing this, but now I'll be back at sundown to pick up my little angel fit

The invitation says I can bring two guests. Why don't we just take Calista with us? Oh, well, I suppose me. Oh

It's just a little phase Callisto's going through she's been taking things. I'm sure she'll grow out of it before too long

Come along what if she keeps doing what she's doing

Hmm I

Was just practicing a new spell that can put a person inside a mirror

All you need is some water from a reflecting pool and a shiny silver bowl. This is mr. Ban. Oh

Would you like to try some fungus among us

I'll give you the brand to love my tower. There's so much to see I'm not sure I've seen everything and I live here. I

have so much

Where I keep all my things my wonderful

Was only the tip of the iceberg ladies and saucers, there's much more to show you

Amazing wizard uncle ceddy. Yes, well

Meeting Merlin was a dream come true for me

He even gazed powerful wand of the greatest wizard in the world. You have to give it back right away

I can finally defeat that do-gooding old wizard

It's not

That didn't seem to stop you from taking it. I couldn't so only he can use it

You're no match for

Merlin then I'll just take this one back to my fortress and figure out how to unlock it then now be able to use Merlin's

Don't worry uncle ceddy. I'll get you out of this mess

What are we going to do Merlin invited us into his tower he trusted us and this is how you repay him I'm

I'm sorry. Um

I'll go get the old back for you and everything will be okay. Right we'll take care of this together. Yes

There it is Morgana's fortress

Wait collector who knew gives away from that centaur

Calista

What's this

Google

is

Burglar, that's what st. Take you to bow Ghana with pleasure

I know I didn't think something this bad could happen. That's the problem

You didn't think at all. You just took things

You're right. Okay

I'm

Sorry, I took your wand if you help us save uncle ceddy

I promise I'll never take anything ever again what this calls for is a clever plan

Hmm, you know Morgana has so many mirrors in her fortress. It's like

Place the wand you wish to unlock on the ultra of unravelling

Excuse me your evilness

Didn't I say not to disturb me? Oh you did it's just that I thought. Oh don't see

admirers prostate okay, open it

Agreed

Wait, I mean well or the one with the glass slipper, oh

Well, that's better. I suppose you can stay

Put it over there boys. Once the dome is attached twisted in a counterclockwise direction

Next drop three troll tears on the dome

You mr. Meryln

Princess Matt Mira

Wherever someplace where you can reflect on your evil deeds for a while Oh

Nonsense

I haven't had this much fun in years

Farewell I shall always remember the name Cedric the sensational

Which is what I'm going to do from now on that's really good to hear Calista. Let's go home uncle ceddy

indeed Calista, let's

Test

We won't be having dance class today

Because instead you'll be preparing for a very important test

But that's all we can tell you except that. It will take place right after school, right?

But that's it in the ballroom right after school in the ballrooms, but we should go with them in case they have any questions

Which they will so let's go

Huh, where do we start wow

I hope you can read fast Beast or my favourites

Thanks. Mrs. Eakins. Oh, absolutely

Please go recipes and that's it. Okay, then what about

correct ways to use a handkerchief Oh like so

Dab, dab dab. Ooh much. I don't know. No, it's true

But Sofia if you want to pass a princess test, I'll show you what really matters come with me like mine

And you'll do fine. Oh, that's it. Not quite

Inside this box is the key to being a great princess and dance one, two, three

One two three, one, two, three, one two three gown fan curtsy

Dance done it good. Hello dear. Can you help me? Oh, I wish I could mrs

Higgins but the princess test is about to start

oh, I

Understand dear dear princess Sofia. Can you help me dear? What's the matter? Mrs. Higgins? Oh well

Thank you for stopping. I have to bring these books home. But my we I guess I can help you real quick

Oh, well, that's very kind of you dear. No, you take those and I'll take these there is heavy

They just love books, I can't wait to get home and start reading in fact, I'm not going to wait

And they all lived happily ever after the end

Mrs. Higgins, maybe you should wait until you get home before you read back. I suppose you're right

But that might make me wait for the princess test all Sophia dear

I understand if you need to go back I'll be okay

gather round girls the princess test will now begin as you know,

A princess meets kings and queens from all around the world. So just

Then I would

I'm sorry. I can't remember. It's okay, dear princess. May it's your turn

Is your cottage far from here, no, not really I'll draw you a map Oh No

Yes, indeed my cottage is just up this way and it's EBIT, oops, let's go children -

I

Don't always feel that way boy. What do you mean? I wasn't born a princess

And sometimes I feel like I have to keep proving I belong got the shoes

I've got the dress then me a princess. I guess I have all the stuff but is it enough to?

Make me up the day to make them all say that I fit in perfectly

Adjusted there may be things I make it wrong, but I got adjustments days

From what I've seen Sofia, I think you'll make a wonderful princess. Thanks. Mrs. Higgins

Hilde what's going on? Why are you Fanning? I need to UM a warm up my fingers

We can't let Hildegard miss the rest the test, or she won't pass I know but what can we do?

No, it's getting late. The test must be halfway over by now. Follow me

Why don't you go back to your tests, I'm sure

So which way to your cottage

Just through those trees. We're not far. I

Guess you're right. I

Always have time to test your posture. Ladies. Here's a book for you then book for you

Lovely form everyone but a princess needs to keep her good posture in all situations

I

Did it?

Thanks for convincing me to give it another try. Amber. Anytime next up on the princess test the gown

Presentation will fail the test. For sure. The last thing in the world I want is to ruin your chances on the test

I know how important it is to you. You'll go along now d

Never hurt anyone Oh

Thank You Sophia

You're welcome. I may not have made it to the princess test. But at least we got you home

Don't give up on that

What have come to the princess test Sofia but but how did we get here wait

I was helping you carry those books all this time. Yes, you were I was here at the school the whole time

You're Fanning is Lourdes and

Hildegard's posture is positively perfect

Thank you so much

But one of the most important of our hours now

All you other princesses will get silver stars for the fine job you did here today

We're awarding you a very special trophy

Oh congratulations dear Oh amber

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Part 991 - Red Elephant - Duration: 15:05.

-------------------------------------------

Pack Of Men Accused Of Groping Girls At Roseville Water Park Released, For Now - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Pack Of Men Accused Of Groping Girls At Roseville Water Park Released, For Now - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mueller looks into Trump's request for Sessions to rescind Russia recusal: report - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Mueller looks into Trump's request for Sessions to rescind Russia recusal: report - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Clark County Jail due for an upgrade - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Clark County Jail due for an upgrade - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Reasons for Hope - Johan Rockström - Duration: 2:27.

Simply put, we've never had

so many potentially disastrous risks,

but we also have such an obvious pile of practical solutions

that can take us towards a sustainable future.

And you know, the very uniqueness of that agenda of hope

is that, for the first time, we can say with a lot of proof

that that journey of hope is not only about

taking responsibility for the environment,

it's actually about creating a better future.

It's a healthier, more beneficial, you could even term it,

just in terms of conventional economics,

it is very clear that, if we go business as usual,

we will start losing both economic growth and profit

and human well-being and, thereby, jobs.

But if we go the sustainable route,

we can see amplification of new opportunities

for economic development.

Just take one little example

of a statistic in the U.S. today.

You have less than 80,000 workers

in the fossil fuel industry.

You have way beyond 150,000 in the solar and wind business.

So we see this transition into the zero carbon,

clean technology development, which is ramping up,

both in terms of modern technology,

but also in terms of job creation and innovation.

And interesting is that you get a win-win here

because, immediately, you start recognizing

that cities become more livable

because the air is clean and more silent.

So there's something very interesting occurring here,

where sustainability's changing face.

Up until very recently, sustainability was about

protecting and sacrificing.

Now sustainability's increasingly about being successful,

and that's a shift which really, really ingrains

a sense of hope, despite the sense of despair or risk.

For more infomation >> Reasons for Hope - Johan Rockström - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Democrats Vying For Colorado's Governor Seat Sit Down For Debate - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Democrats Vying For Colorado's Governor Seat Sit Down For Debate - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Alabama won't seek 2nd execution date for Cullman motel clerk killer - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Alabama won't seek 2nd execution date for Cullman motel clerk killer - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

We Cannot Wait for the Next Generation - Johan Rockström - Duration: 3:30.

One of the implications of the fact that we have,

you know, during 150 years, been moving decisively

in the wrong direction, and particularly that

over the last 50 years, exponentially increasing

the pressures of the global scale,

it means that unfortunately, we've filled up so much

of the atmosphere with greenhouse gases,

we have emptied so much of the oceans of overfishing,

we have destroyed so much of our ecosystems

that we now have scientific evidence that we need to

transform ourselves back into a

safe operating space on earth within one generation.

In fact, it's even more challenging.

We have to bend the curves of negative trends

within the next one, two, three years.

We have to bend the curve of greenhouse gas emissions

no later than 2020, in two years time.

In order to do that and then bend the curves

and come to full sustainability by 2050,

which is only 30 years away.

So we have one generation to accomplish and clean up

and get a desired stable future for humanity.

That is why I'm absolutely convinced and this is often

seen as one of the challenging insights,

which is that one generation is such a short time

and bending the curves in a few years

is such a short time that my conclusion is

that we cannot wait for the next generation

to take the responsibility.

We cannot wait for values to change.

We cannot wait for, you know, paradigm shifts

in an ethics or values because that takes too long time.

We simply have to act on all fronts at the same time,

investing in new values, in new ethics,

building on community-based stewardship,

while at the same time, really take the bull by the horns

and work with the obsolete, GDP growth

dominated economic paradigm that we have

with the institutions that often are inert and slow

that we have, with the regulatory frameworks

and the logics on the financial markets that we have

because they are here and they will not disappear

and therefore, we, you know, have to get to bend this

within the conventional realities we have

and the question is how do you do that?

Well, it's quite simple.

You do it by recognising the need for political leadership.

You need political leadership from above

to be able to start setting the regulatory frameworks

that creates a safe operating space around the markets

that are the dominant forces of incentives

in the conventional world of economics today.

So it's in my mind, quite naive to think we'll solve this

by changing the economic paradigm in the world

or we solve this by having completely new,

whole new universal set of values

because that will be beautiful, of course,

but it will take us more than one generation to achieve.

Instead, I think we have to do that

and work pragmatically with the systems we know

and that we have.

For more infomation >> We Cannot Wait for the Next Generation - Johan Rockström - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

A New Story for Earth - Charles Eisenstein - Duration: 4:43.

- An important thing to understand

about the new story for earth, a few things,

one is that it's maybe not new,

it's new for a mass civilization,

but it certainly has ancient roots

in the world stories of indigenous people.

Second thing to understand is that

we do not create this story.

It's not that a bunch of smart people get together

and we say, okay, what's the new story gonna be?

Let's figure it out, let's concoct the most beneficial

new story, 'cause then, like, you start getting

into arguments about what it's gonna be.

You know, is it gonna be built on the block chain?

You know, is it gonna be nanotechnology?

Is it gonna be, I mean, there's all kinds of different

versions of what the world should be.

So I wanna say right now, I don't know

what the new story is.

Actually, that's not quite what I wanna say.

It's more like any articulate form that I could put it into

is less than what it really is.

There's a knowing that I share with many people

about what the new story is.

I can recognize something as part of it

but if I try to encompass it in words and concepts,

I've reduced it a little bit,

and that doesn't mean I don't try

because the words and concepts can orient us

toward the emerging story, so I often use

Thich Nhat Hanh's term for it, interbeing

which, it's not oneness, but it understands that

separation isn't as true as we thought it was,

that we're not separate individuals in a world of other,

but that my being is intimately connected to your being,

intimately connected to the being of the whales,

of the rainforest, of every other being on earth,

of every other people on earth.

That our existence itself is relational.

That's one way I like to describe the new story.

As far as the relationship to the planet goes,

you apply that and you understand, oh, okay,

what happens to the ecosphere is important to ourselves

as well, that our wellbeing, our thriving

depends on the wellbeing and thriving of the ecosystem.

Even if we could come up with technological substitutes

for every ecosystem service,

even if we could build a concrete world

with bubble cities and dispense with nature entirely

and fulfill the dream of the old story,

you can see it in The Jetsons, you know, the cartoon.

That used to be a cultural reference

everybody understood, now I'm getting old

but you know, it was like this futuristic,

it was supposed to be like a positive view of the future

where there's no living beings except for humans

and their dog and everybody lives in a bubble city

served by robots, everything's artificial,

everything's mechanical.

Like, that was the future

and that was considered inevitable.

So, yeah, and so we understand that even if

we could do that, that would be hell

and not a paradise, that it's not about survival.

So interbeing then calls us into a partnership with nature,

with the rest of life.

It invites us to listen in to what wants

to happen next for us and for all beings

and to see the rest of life not as resources

or providers of ecosystem services

but as collaborators and co-creators in something,

and we begin to ask, why are we here?

If not to impose our design on the world

and transcend nature, then what?

Why are we here?

What is our service?

What are we meant to do with these tremendous gifts

that we have?

What is our calling here?

I'm not gonna give you the answer to that.

It's the question that's more important

than the answer at this time.

Even asking that question is a powerful, powerful prayer.

For more infomation >> A New Story for Earth - Charles Eisenstein - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Last Chance Waterpark and Pool gearing up for the summer - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Last Chance Waterpark and Pool gearing up for the summer - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

WA forests vulnerable for fire season - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> WA forests vulnerable for fire season - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

A Roadmap for Creating Space Ecosystems - Duration: 1:51.

- I mentioned that there is a roadmap.

A roadmap to create

space ecosystems where there is none.

And so, we're looking at doing this here,

and potentially doing it in other countries

so that collectively, it becomes a global space economy.

And we start that with several elements.

So for one, capacity building is sort of

the first thing to think about.

So education, training, being able to brief people

of the opportunities.

When you get to that point that people are interested,

then you start to create

individuals, and startups, and businesses

that potentially could work on

projects that would be related to that.

And so therefore, our role also is to try to find tools,

and training, and support, and mentorship

for those entrepreneurs to go through that process.

And then, essentially, sort of like the last bit is,

of course, funding is always a thing that is needed

to actually scale whatever project or

startup that you're working on.

And so we're also working on that

by looking at innovative ways of crowdfunding, potentially.

But we're doing this kind of like in a step by step process,

and we're still kind of in our baby, infancy stage.

For more infomation >> A Roadmap for Creating Space Ecosystems - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Fabinho backed as "very smart" replacement for Emre Can - Duration: 4:05.

Fabinho backed as "very smart" replacement for Emre Can

With Emre Can expected to leave Liverpool on the expiry of his contract this summer, Fabinho has been backed as an ideal replacement for the German.

Can is likely to have played his last game for the club, with a seven-minute cameo in the Champions League final loss to Real Madrid a disappointing end to a four-year spell at the club.

The midfielder is expected to join Juventus on a five-year contract worth around £85,000 a week when his current terms expire on July 1.

But, fortunately, the Reds have already moved to fill the void, announcing an initial £39 million deal to sign Fabinho from Monaco on Monday night.

Fabinho will arrive on the same day that Can departs, and with Jurgen Klopp praising how he can play '6', '8' and '2', the similarities between the two are clear.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live shortly before Fabinhos move to Merseyside was confirmed, journalist James Horncastle described the decision as very smart:.

It will be a great signing.

Fabinho was linked with a move away, and thought he was going to get a move, last summer on the back of winning the league with Monaco and reaching a Champions League semi-final.

I think he was told he had to stay, and unlike some of the other players he accepted that and has had a very good season.

He would be a very good replacement for Emre Can, who is expected to leave.

The comparison there is quite interesting because there is a player who is versatile, can play in midfield, can play as a full-back.

So you gain two, three players for one in Fabinho so I think its a very smart move..

Can picked up his second Champions League runner-up medal in Kyiv on Saturday, but is seemingly convinced his future lies away from Anfield.

Though he has become a divisive figure among supporters since it emerged that he was likely to leave, losing the Germany international is a bitter blow to Klopps side.

But signing Fabinho, as Horncastle attests, is an ideal solution, and as one that had barely been mentioned as a possibility prior to Monday is a hugely commendable move.

Klopp is set to remould his midfield next season, with both Fabinho and Naby Keita almost guaranteed starters.

Jordan Henderson, James Milner, Georginio Wijnaldum, Adam Lallana and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are also options, along with youngsters such as Marko Grujic, Ben Woodburn and Curtis Jones.

This flexibility will be crucial as Liverpool target another successful campaign in the Champions League and a title challenge in the Premier League next season.

For more infomation >> Fabinho backed as "very smart" replacement for Emre Can - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Think of What You'll Do for Love - Charles Eisenstein - Duration: 1:24.

Think of what you'll do for love.

Anything.

If one of my children is in danger, I would do anything.

That's the level of commitment we need.

Even if he's not in danger,

I would do anything for him to flourish.

I would do anything for him to fulfill his purpose here.

That's why I'm here as a parent

and that's why we're all here more generally.

We are here to serve the fulfillment of all beings.

We gotta connect to that.

Otherwise, we're just gonna shift resources around,

we're gonna cut carbon emissions with biofuels plantations

and dams and endless arrays of solar panels

that mar the landscape and wind turbines

that kill birds and bats

and we think we're gonna solve the problem,

meanwhile continuing to degrade the organs

and tissues of Gaia,

continuing to have one ecological crisis after another,

trapped in a futile response pattern

because we haven't stepped into love yet.

For more infomation >> Think of What You'll Do for Love - Charles Eisenstein - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

OEM apologizes for Vague emergency alert - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> OEM apologizes for Vague emergency alert - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

East Area Rapist Victims Gather For Book Reading Near Where Suspect Was Arrested - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> East Area Rapist Victims Gather For Book Reading Near Where Suspect Was Arrested - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Last Chance Waterpark and Pool gearing up for the summer - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Last Chance Waterpark and Pool gearing up for the summer - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Butte hears plans for mining contamination cleanup - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Butte hears plans for mining contamination cleanup - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Killer High Attitude WhatsApp Status / Hindi Attitude Status For Whatsapp - Duration: 0:34.

Whatsapp Status Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét