Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 5, 2018

Waching daily Jun 1 2018

I think right now it is the main problem of Ukrainian men because our women are

way stronger physically, financially and morally. Hence yes, this is a problem in

our country.

Our youtube channel called "What Girls Want," so our first question to you is what do

you want? Please introduce yourself

My name is Xenia, I'm 30 years old.

What girls want...Perhaps every girl has her

own wishes and ambitions.

I'm a mum, so all my wishes go towards my children.

I want my children to be healthy, happy and successful.

If we're talking about younger

girls and their priorities, they want to be successful, happy, to be accomplished in

their careers, to be wives and mothers. These are always going to be

priorities and questions for the girls and women.

What is love to you?

Love is the feeling that gives you wings, fills our tummies with butterflies, gives

you motivation in this life, fulfills us spiritually and moves us forward.

Is it hard to find a man in Ukraine that will provide enough for his family?

I think right now this is a main problem of Ukrainian men because our women are

way stronger physically, financially and morally. Hence yes, this is a problem in

our country.

In your opinion what are the main ingredients to have a happy marriage?

I believe, the marriage can be 100% successful when you have mutual

understanding, love and man should be a leader, so his lady will follow him.

Then you are going to have 100% success.

Wonderful.What are the main three qualities of a real man?

The man should be strong, wise, should be able to provide for his family and

support them morally as well as financially.

Great. This was a programme "What Girls Want"

For more infomation >> Slavic Girls Are Asked, "Who Is Stronger, Ukrainian Women or Ukrainian Men?" - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Pink Diamond Twist is Fine, and Here's Why (Steven Universe) - Duration: 16:37.

For more infomation >> The Pink Diamond Twist is Fine, and Here's Why (Steven Universe) - Duration: 16:37.

-------------------------------------------

Where is the dog from English for Children♪♬ 1-23 - Duration: 1:19.

Where is the dog?

The dog is in the box.

Where is the cat?

The cat is in the bed.

Where is the pig?

The pig is in the bag.

Where is the duck?

The duck is in the pond.

Where is the dog?

The dog is in the box.

Where is the cat?

The cat is in the bed.

Where is the pig?

The pig is in the bag.

Where is the duck?

The duck is in the pond.

For more infomation >> Where is the dog from English for Children♪♬ 1-23 - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Is Kevin Durant Married? Does the NBA Star Have a Wife? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:19.

Is Kevin Durant Married? Does the NBA Star Have a Wife? | Heavy.com

As NBA superstar Kevin Durant takes the court during the championship games for the Golden State Warriors, some are wondering: Is Kevin Durant married? Does the Warriors star have a wife?.

The answer: No.

Kevin Durant is not married, and he does not – and has never had – a wife.

He was engaged, however, once.

Durant is 29-years-old.

A few years ago, it had seemed like he was heading for the aisle: With another basketball player, no less.

But it didn't work out.

Here's what you need to know:.

Durant Was Engaged Once to WNBA Star, Monica Wright.

Durant's fiancee was Monica Wright, a point guard in the WNBA.

She has spoken openly about why she never ended up becoming Durant's wife.

According to Praise 107.9, Wright's strong Christian beliefs eventually pulled the couple apart.

Wright told Risen Magazine, "There was a lot of criticism over it.

But I think God had my back in it.

Because I hold to what I know to be true, that is what God will reward instead of what people on the earth think is a good catch.".

However, Kevin Durant has also been described as a religious person.

"I do go to chapel before every game.

When I first got into the League, (former teammate) Kevin Ollie got everybody going on the team (to chapel) and wanting to learn more," he was quoted as saying, adding that he reads the Bible all the time.

"I was just one of the guys trying to follow his lead.

He was a good leader in helping me do that, making me feel more comfortable in my faith around other people and being able to pray for other people and pray out loud and things like that.

Now I like to lead more and more.

My current teammates here (at OKC) do a great job of sticking together and always praying for each other.".

Kevin Durant Described His Proposal to Monica Wright.

Durant opened up about the failed relationship to GQ Magazine.

"I had a fiancée, but…I really didn't know how to, like, love her, you know what I'm saying? We just went our separate ways," Durant told GQ, which called Monica Wright "something like a high school sweetheart.".

GQ describes the proposal.

"We was just hanging out, chilling.

And I felt the energy.

I felt, I need to do this right now.

And I just did it.

I was like…We're engaged right now? We're about to get married? So I was just like, cool! I love this girl.

But I didn't love her the right way," Durant told GQ.

Durant, who does not have children, lamented to GQ: "Am I gonna be alone forever? Am I gonna have kids?".

When the couple was still together, Kevin Durant was quoted as claiming that his girlfriend was the better basketball player.

When someone on Twitter wrote that Monica Wright had more championship rings than Kevin, he retorted on Twitter, "I love it!!! She's the better player anyway." Darnell Mayberry, of The Oklahoman, wrote on Twitter that Durant said of Wright, "I was proud of how she helped her team win a championship.

It was kind of tears of joy.".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét