Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Heiwa Poet

The truths on the table, I'm through with the fables, I'm proving I'm able to be a good person without a religion

Removing the label that's bruising my vision, I choose to be different, it's you that I'm missing

But you've got a distant view that I'm doomed for existing, is this you do you choose to resist this

If it's not true would you lose would you miss this

Well I'm sure gonna risk this, life is mine, I approve my own business, own decisions I know what bliss is,

and love is free do you know what this is?

Don't kiss me because I know what you're thinking it won't be easy you're told that you're sinning

but love isn't a sin to me, tolerance and peace I can think of these

different to me? Well I don't agree, but you probably would, doctrine from above

no option to love and you opted to stop this impossible good and then tear it apart

I've been there from the start, no God, so what, no disease in my heart

a belief isn't art, I can think what I want and I think that you're wrong,

but it doesn't mean I hate you or wish you were gone

No-ones burning in fire, that verse isn't peaceful and even if I get burned or cursed with diseases

I wouldn't be the first to believe this because that's never what I want in a holy book

What I wanted was wisdom and only proof and if you told me truth then we could make it through today

And who are you to say a painful doom awaits if I can't change my foolish ways

As disbelievers have to feel the wrath I'll deal with that, and feel inapt and probably resist

because I'm top of the list I'm not stopping at this, and when your moral compass is rotting to bits

I'm showing your God what tolerance is. Because love wins

So be thankful that you have life, and don't waste it wishing for a second one

Marry someone you just met, but I know that you will miss me when I'm gone

But you hate to love me, make a painful distance, think it's a dangerous mixture

Like my secret handshake breaks your fingers, and just to paint a picture of pages sensored

through ageless filters, you place a finger on braile that's twisted, translate it different and make it bigger

but making sense of ancient scripture ain't something that makes me Hitler

You've caged a thinker, made him drink decaying wisdom that Galen's written so change your vision

It ain't a sin to speculate debating this, engage in different ways of thinking

it takes ambition and brave decisions unveiled opinions and maybe listen

What makes you think that it ain't religion that made you take positions

making you think that your mates a villain, a graven image of Satanism.

And-shall-I play the victim? Or try and make a difference

or make this distance for you to leave it

well I'm guarding our love with the thought of me leaving consuming my feelings

this isn't a sin like I'm eating with Eve in the Garden of Eden, we're the same and I mean

there's just one less God I believe in. But even this sure shouldn't hurt

and would you speak out and preach peace as a cure on this verse

if you can profit when evil deeds occur'on this earth, like you doing this to me

I won't pretend to know life because of one book in history

I don't need to say I know, because I'm in love with the mystery, and love is a victory

in a world full of hatred, with blurred lines outdated, disturbed mind created

so learn what you find in it, because the blind pride in an identity prevents criticising it

Your curiosity plummets, any questions are repugnant, broken advice comes from it

and instead of hoping I'm right and then biting the bullet

I'll open my mind and live life to the fullest

So be thankful that you have life, and don't waste it wishing for a second one.

Marry someone you just met, But I know that you will miss me when I'm gone

They tell you it's wrong I don't have your beliefs like one is worse than the other

You tell me don't judge a book by the contents of the text inside or any verse you discover

I know we don't agree but I love her so I rediscover that we should suffer

because of me having been born another belief system but leave it we bleed the same colour

I mean this isn't what we need to free one another

Our differences aren't impeding us just people's opinions and we can see this as we're equal

and in this we're winning not sinning, don't need to be listing traditions or giving religious submission

because we have a mission and the definition of freedoms to be in positions where we have a vision

and even opinions are seen without hearing from people's conflictions

but we've got to listen to people, believing that they need to tell you and me that we need interference

but please can you see this a heathen at large and I'm feeling it's hard to believe in a God

but I reap the rewards because I'm free and I thought that if he was in charge of the holy planet

a controlling freak and he's dangling a mouldy carrot, that I don't want to eat

presented in front of my face and you know that I may decline

Because heavens not another place you go, it's a state of mind

So be thankful that you have life, and don't waste it wishing for a second one

Marry someone you just met, but I know that you will miss me when I'm gone

For more infomation >> When you realise LOVE is more important than religion, it will be too late. H Poet, interfaith blues - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

MAX IS STUCK IN A VIDEO GAME 🐶 Pencilmation Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 1:53.

Hello everyone. Back on Max's Puppy Dog with another episode:

MAX IS STUCK IN A VIDEO GAME

If you fall for this video. Please hit "Subscribe"

buttons below to see better episodes on Max's Puppy Dog.

And don't miss the ♪BELL♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét