Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Wwhen you visit all Aotearoa New Zealand you find one of the friendliest and

politest nations on Earth. Bbut sometimes we find ourselves having to day no

thanks or, as we like to put it, Yeah Nah. It doesn't make us very popular with the

playground bullies. They sent spies to blow up the Rainbow Warrior and

murder one of our people. Today we're taking on a new threat:climate change.

We've learned from our history. We've learned how to win. "We will no longer be

granting any new offshore oil and gas exploration permits." ... Holy moly

it can happen! Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Anyone can do it,

you don't have to be special. You become special when you do it ... That was my

pleasure, my honour... I think I do what I do because I can't not. Working together.

That's what it takes. We're doing this to fight for future generations.

I don't know, I'm just a cheerleader really. That's my only gift, so I give it to you.

To the oil companies who threaten our very existence, we say: yeah, nah.

We say yes to a future for our tamariki and mokopuna, for our children

our grandchildren. Together we're making oil history.

For more infomation >> This is how we win, pass it on - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gutfeld: Trump is ready to give the planet some tough love - Duration: 11:55.

For more infomation >> Gutfeld: Trump is ready to give the planet some tough love - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

'This is my home town‚' says Hendricks as Proteas meet Zim in Kimberley - Duration: 3:05.

'This is my home town‚' says Hendricks as Proteas meet Zim in Kimberley

'This is my home town‚' says Hendricks as Proteas meet Zim in Kimberley.

  Proteas batsman Reeza Hendricks is relishing the opportunity of playing in front of his home supporters when South Africa take on Zimbabwe at the Diamond Oval in Kimberley on Sunday in the first of three ODIs.

Hendricks‚ who currently plays for the Highveld Lions in Johannesburg‚ will become the fourth Kimberley-born player to play an ODI at home after Daryll Cullinan‚ Boeta Dippenaar and Ryan McLaren if he is selected to start by coach Ottis Gibson.

"It is going to be a special moment walking out here at the Diamond Oval representing the Proteas in the green and gold‚" he said.

"This is my home town‚ this is where it started from a very young age.

I represented Griqualand West in all age groups so it will be a proud moment walking out on the field on Sunday in Proteas colours in front of my family and friends." Hendricks‚ who made a dream start to his ODI career when he became the third South African to score a century on debut against Sri Lanka in Kandy last month‚ said the series against Zimbabwe offers him the perfect platform to cement a place in the squad ahead of the Cricket World Cup next year.

"I happened to have a good start to my ODI career.

In saying that‚ it is only a start‚" he said.

"The three-match series against Zimbabwe is another opportunity to put in a few more good performances.

I am taking it series by series but hopefully I can achieve the goal of going to the World Cup." The Proteas arrived in Kimberley on Friday and were wrapping up their preparations with two practice sessions at the Diamond Oval ahead of the series-opener on Sunday.

"It has been good and the guys have been preparing well over the last few days in Johannesburg.

We still have a few more days before the match but we are looking forward to getting started on Sunday‚" Hendricks said. .

For more infomation >> 'This is my home town‚' says Hendricks as Proteas meet Zim in Kimberley - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

幸福 近在咫尺 ||Love is in the air english sub ep.19 part 1 by love is in the air - Duration: 20:53.

Ruixing Technology, which was hit hard, did not have any movements in the next two weeks. Reporter contacted Ruixing former executive director Chu Tianqi. The other party only gave the four words of no comment.

This answer caused the outside world to guess Chu tian qi is really a soldier

or a poor man. Here we contact the science and technology financial experts to make a professional interpretation for us.

Do you have time now? I am waiting for you at home.

You came.

Are you ok? Yes.

I am getting this in the past few days.

Put on a look.

This is

Look to the right. There are living room sofas and TV cabinets from France.

There is also a large floor-to-ceiling window facing a design desk. There is also a honeycomb swing on the balcony.

If you are not working, you can enjoy the moisturise of sun while hiding in the swing.

My robot.

Did you see the book wall? Love Science Monthly. From the first issue to the present, all the periods are on it.

There are also various autobiographies of the invention king. You look left. This is the bedroom.

sit down

In fact, this house is part of my retirement plan.

Originally intended to live in this quiet seaside at a time when I am too old to move away from the hustle and bustle.

Do you know that my life goal is to be 25 years old, the highest executive president of Greater China.

30 years old, in the US technology circle to make a name. thirty-five years old,

earn one hundred million, and then get married & have children

retired after 40 years old. Taking a family around the world to live a life that others have longed for.

I always thought

that I had to earn a billion to reach a certain level of my career to build a happy fortress for my family.

because my loved one deserves a perfect life.

But I never imagined that during these years,

I was chasing my career achievements. Although I got everything.

but I am going to lose you. Do you know that this is not at all?

The ending I want, life shouldn't be like this, I have to say that from the first day I met you,

you are the one who is suitable for accompanying me.

The girl who has finished her life,

but I have been waiting for the right time to propose to you.

I thought that I would start a business first. It is the perfect moment to define marriage, but ten years have passed. I realized that there is nothing at all. The so-called perfect moment,so.

maybe there is no plan, it is the perfect love,

I don't want to lose you bit by bit,

please give me another chance.

Will you marry me?

Thank you for your constant attention to me.

Don't go.

Yie Can you stay with me all the time?

Sorry

Hello

Dandan, you slowly said.

Ok

Ok, wait for me.

Tian qi

Your proposal is too sudden. Although this promise, I have been waiting for a long time.

I don't want to take your ring. Like the university. Finally, we still broke up.

I am not ready yet. I need to think about it again.

Now is not the time to talk about feelings.

I have to go to see Dandan.

She is in a hurry to find me.

I am very happy to see you cheering up,

but hope is for yourself, not me.

I am sorry.

Dandan, so many days, where have you been?

I am going to your house. Can't find you. Yesterday my mother was missing. I am at the big aunt's house.

This is the phone that my mother gave me a few days ago.

She said that she should take care of it. She also said that there is information about father.

But I found a text message. There is no information from Dad. Only those photos can be found.

So

you think these photos are related to your father.

Yiyi sister.

Can you really help me find my father?

I will try my best to help you find

This is Christmas last year

Dad and I did it together. Whenever I think about him, I will come out it and listen.

I know that Dad will definitely miss me. If you find him, please help me give it to him.

Yiyi sister. Will you really help me find my father?

Be sure.

I will definitely help you find daddy. Dandan, don't cry. Yiyi sister Will definitely help you find your father.

The world is so big, Shi Liang, where are you? How difficult is it to find?

Yiyi

I fell asleep, I found it.

found it.

Let's change clothes and start.

This thing looks a bit strange.

Is Shi Liang really here?

It should be here.

You are waiting for me here, let me have a look. I don't trust you to go in. I will go with you.

I really haven't got you.

Where is this?

Mr. Shi

Mr. Shi

Mr. Shi

Mr. Shi

Mr. Shi

How could this be? Why are you here?

Who made you like this?

Mr. Shi, I am yiyi. Mr.Shi.

Don't you remember me?

He doesn't know anyone anymore.

Don't know anyone?

How could this be?

What about Dandan?

He remembers Dandan.

Your daughter Dandan.

Do you remember?

Do you remember this music box?

You did it with Dandan.

It's ok.

Come

Dandan misses you every day.

How did you become like this?

Are you receiving treatment in Rococo?

I I am not sick.

I am not sick, I don't want an injection. I don't want an injection. I don't want to receive treatment.

Take me home, I want to go home.

I want to go home.

Ok, I will take you home.

Going to Dandan, okay? Dandan.

Go back now

Dandan. Yes.

Be careful.

Take you home soon.

Dandan. Yes yes.

Thank you

Come be careful. music Box.

music Box. music Box. I'll get it I'll get it.

You go ahead.

Just wear this mask and you can interfere with his ability

to make him unable to do anything.

Come

I really shouldn't leave yiyi alone.

Yie

Yiyi Where are you?

You must not have something.

Let go of her.

Jiang yie.

Goodbye

Yiyi

Why is my super power? Why is my super power

like being imprisoned? can't use it completely.

Peng Tao.

Yie yie.

never mind. never mind.

Black man?

Fung muye what happened to you?

Fung muye.

Who is that black man?

I know that you are hurting.

But I can't find your wound. In the end What happened? You won't let me send you to the hospital. You are like this, I am really scared. Fang muye You have been sleeping for three days.

Do you know how lonely I am when you are asleep? You wake up. I need you.

For more infomation >> 幸福 近在咫尺 ||Love is in the air english sub ep.19 part 1 by love is in the air - Duration: 20:53.

-------------------------------------------

Spotlight on Parliament: Time is Ticking - Duration: 1:54.

>> CAZ: Kia ora koutou, ko Caz tōku ingoa.

Hi everyone, and welcome to Parliament.

My name's Caz.

>> HANS: And I'm Hans.

>> CAZ: So just like everywhere, time controls Parliament – but did you know that parliaments

sometimes try to control time?

>> HANS: That's right.

In 1797, the UK Parliament passed a tax on all clocks and watches.

>> CAZ: Wait, so you're telling me that there was a tax on just knowing the time?

>> HANS: Yup!

But rather than paying the tax, people just stopped buying watches, and instead they relied

on publicly displayed clocks like this one.

>> CAZ: This tavern clock is the oldest clock on the parliamentary precinct, dating back

to about 1750.

>> HANS: It was made by a Master of the Worshipful Company of Clockmakers and was highly in demand.

>> CAZ: So sometimes tries to control time... but mostly time controls Parliament.

With parliamentary debates and committee meetings scheduled to the minute, how do you make sure

that everyone's running to the same schedule?

>> HANS: Well, in 1922 Parliament installed a system of synchronised magnetic clocks to

keep everything ticking over.

This master clock kept all the others in sync until the early 1960s.

>> CAZ: But occasionally, time at Parliament does stand still.

>> HANS: Sometimes the Government wants to get through more business or move quickly,

and the House can go into extended sitting or urgency.

Here in the debating chamber, the sitting from the night before can extend into the

next day, days – or even right through the night.

>> CAZ: Outside, time marches on... but inside, the same parliamentary day continues.

The calendars in the House aren't changed as they indicate the date of the sitting day

in progress.

>> HANS: Parliament has a rich history, but we're looking towards the future.

>> CAZ: To find out what we're up to right now, head to www.parliament.nz

For more infomation >> Spotlight on Parliament: Time is Ticking - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

ClickFunnels Review | What is ClickFunnels? - Duration: 4:05.

Hey everybody, my name is Nate Valline I'm with Savvy Internet Marketing

Reviews and you're here to watch my video review on the online marketing

funnel program ClickFunnels. Now chances are if you're like me you understand the

value and importance of each lead that you generate and how vital those leads

are to the success of your business. And though the concept is easy to understand

sometimes putting those practices into place can be a little bit more

challenging than initially thought. Now maybe you've just recently built a

brand-new shiny website or had a website design for you but now you're

struggling to capture the lead information that that site is now

generating, maybe these leads are getting lost and leaving your site before they

enter their information or even more importantly convert into sales. You know,

maybe they're getting lost because of some of the non money-making information

or noise on your website. And on the other hand, maybe you do have a nice

offer a desired to offer that people want but you are unsure on how to design a

website or a sales page to promote that offer

we both know web design can be costly or timely

especially if your business is brand new and just trying to get off

the ground. Now that is where ClickFunnels comes in, I've been using

ClickFunnels for over a year now and I find it invaluable to the success of my

business. ClickFunnels is a marketing funnel builder program that allows you

to easily create your marketing process and each step from lead generation all

the way up through sales and even thank you pages. Through it's easy to use and

interface ClickFunnels allows you to design your desired action pages how you

want them to be designed professionally and cleanly and direct your leads

through your process, how you want them to be directed. And all

this you can create to be free from distraction and noise. Now capture leads

the best part is capture leads are immediately saved to your preferred

autoresponder before being directed to your next page or website or offer and

we both know that your your leads or your email list more importantly is

your biggest asset to your business so capturing this lead information is so

important. Now the best part of this really is that you don't need to know

any code to use, design, build, your marketing funnels with ClickFunnels. In

fact Russell Brunson the owner and founder of ClickFunnels has gamified

the online tutorial videos and so in these videos or in these games you can

playfully learn the ins and outs of ClickFunnels so you can hit the ground

running and fully utilize ClickFunnels to its full potential. Now if you'd like

more information about this or even will just like to dive in to the program

immediately you can click the link below in the description start your

free 14-day trial and get right to work on learning this great marketing program

now if you like this video if you found value in it give it a like, share this

video, if you have any questions or comments leave them below I will do my

best to answer them and with that my name is Nate Valline with Savvy Internet

Marketing Reviews and i'm signing off and i'll talk to you soon, Cheers!

For more infomation >> ClickFunnels Review | What is ClickFunnels? - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ep #15: When Is The Best Time To Sell? - Duration: 8:10.

when is the best time to sell it differs according to different people for me I

will ask myself two major questions first thing is will I buy it if I were

the next buyer you may have bought your property long time ago before they go and

print money before they inflate the asset bubble before the developer go and oversupply

condos in your neighborhood but ask yourself if my property is at the

current price with the rental can fetch now with all the macro factors

including BSD ABSD interest rate hike supply pipelines

am I willing to pay the current price of my property so that is the question that

you need to ask the second question is is there a better way to put my money

what I mean better it doesn't necessarily mean better return I mean

better peace of mind do you agree with me that for all the money in

the world I just want to have a good night of sleep so ask yourself is there a

better way to put my money so that I would have better peace of mind when is

the best time to sell so I'm going to give you some examples I am not talking

about you I'm talking about myself only okay I'm talking about myself again I

know that at the market it is competitive so I come from a country

called Hong Kong so in Hong Kong there are actually a lot of pretty girls

so if you walk down the streets in the CBD in Hong Kong my god there's an

oversupply of beautiful women comparable to oversupply of condos in Singapore so

last time I was from there and I was very popular not with the guys but with the

pretty girls I have a lot of pretty girlfriends know why because they never

see me as a threat to them so when I finally get a date I would go along with

one on my pretty girlfriends so my dates often end up chasing my

girlfriend instead it's just like I advertise my property for sale and I arrange

flat viewing the buyer came over and step in for a few minutes only and

suddenly he realized that my neighbor's unit the view is much better so it

end up he offers a much better offer to my neighbor instead what can I do it is

called at small and competitive market and it's called a buyers market so you

have to understand it's competitive market with oversupply the second

thing is sell when the market is still hot

why did I get married early because I know that unlike my girlfriends who can

wiait till thier forties they still have admirersI don't have the luxury I

have to strike while the iron is hot it is best to sell your property when the

market is still hot and it's much easier to market property when the age is still

young you know what I mean right because you have to spend a lot of time and

efforts later if you're the older the age of your property the more the efforts

and money you put in to renovate and upgrade your project in order to make it

not look dated and you also have less and less offers because your property's

old because the thing is there is high maintenance and depreciation in

properties you can't avoid it and en bloc may or may not happen because that

means you have to do a few rounds of upgrade and renovation before you finally

talk about en bloc and you have to convince your neighbors to sell

a few rounds before everybody will agree or 80% of people will agree to go

collective sale and you also have to pay a higher and higher margin to the

middleman so the property agency can help you to find a buyer so sell when the

market is still hot the third thing is the first offer serious offer is often the

best offer why do I got married early because I understand

I don't have a lot of choices unlike my pretty girlfriends they will have choices

but I don't have because if I miss this proposal I may not get another one so

the problem is the same with your property a lot of owners in Singapore

they think that their unit is the best in Singapore but that is not true so

they don't know and then they keep looking for better offers but as time

goes by the offers they get are less and less why because the agents and buyers see

the same listing again and again so they assume that the seller is getting more

and more desperate so that's why they offer lower and lower prices so that is

the fact so what is the point of for you to tell other people next time your stock

used to be 10 times higher or somebody used to offer 50 percent higher for

your property but you didn't get it last time I always believe that paper

loss is a real loss paper profit is not a real profit unless you are able to

cash in unless you are able to realize the capital gain unless you are able to

lock in the profit that's what we call real profit so that is why you have to

look at these three things and you know that this is the best time to sell above all

when you see in the market the developers they are offering higher and higher

discounts and the sellers they are no longer firm on the asking price when the

buyers and sellers are holding back their actions this is your last chance

to sell so why do I need to emphasize that this is time to sell because I

already talked about just now this is not a good time to buy if I also say

that this is also not a good time to sell for the 28,000 property agents in

Singapore they eat what so that's why I have to say that this is a good time to

sell you may say that hey Vina you know don't ask me to sell

my property because it's my home that case is not applicable you because if you are

staying in your own home just like I have one on my private homes

it may not be applicable for you to sell your home because you need a place to

stay anyway right you may not be able to sell your house because you need to rely

on it for your rental income for passive income for your retirement you may not

want to sell your house because it is a rare jem in the market and you no

longer have the financial capability no longer have the best terms from the bank

so that's why you can't sell you may want to pass on your property is a freehold to

your next generation whether they voluntarily or involuntarily upgrade next time

it doesn't matter but you want to pass on property so that's why you don't want to

sell but I believe that property investment is like delivering a

great speech a professional speaker always knows when is the best time to finish and

leave the stage on time so in property investment you need to know when to exit

wait for the next cycle and go in for the next round of profit again so with that

thank you very much for coming for my presentation this afternoon I wish you

all the best for your property investment

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét