Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Kia ora!

I'm Victoria Murphy, and I'm running for AUMSA Secretary 2019.

AUMSA as an organisation is really central to our student experience; and the role of

Secretary keeps everything running smoothly throughout the year, by keeping clear and

accurate records of AUMSA business.

This is something that requires prolonged commitment and a real love of admin - and

as a responsible, pro-active, and friendly student, I can offer everything required for

the role.

Shut the HECK up Victoria, just get to the point!

I track everything from my potassium intake to my 'womanly cycle' -

Sure hope mine's not late

I even use excel to manage my personal finances.

And, I even googled how to hold a baby before our HELD visit, just to make sure I was prepared.

Yeah, she's very organised.

*loud wheezing*

(checks clock) Almost late

Why hello, I didn't see you there.

You know, I'm so dedicated and organised, that not only do I attend all my lectures,

but I even come to all the clinical problems labs, even though the answers are just on CANVAS.

Not you again, Victoria, what are you doing here?

I'm just um, studying, I mean, pre-reading for third year, I just really love physiology - There are no more labs!

Though I have lived in Auckland my whole life, my family's immigrant background and home

base in Taranaki has always led me to appreciate our diverse community of students and the

ways in which I can serve your interests.

Just look at me communicating with students from all walks of life!

Hello, my name's Callum -

Ha! Got you!

You haven't paid your AUMSA registration yet

Victoria, you know we clinical students don't have time for that.

But at least I know you've been keeping a clear and accurate record of AUMSA business!

Hey, excuse me?

Excuse me, yeah, you haven't paid your AUMSA registration yet.

Hey, I can't pay right now!

Living at home is expensive!

I can barely afford groceries, let alone fill up my Mercedes.

Hi guys, so um, the year's almost over, and you've published -

how many ND issues?

Well maybe if we weren't taking photos of you and Ben all the time, we'd actually

have a magazine by now.

And thanks to Dylan Van Lier for all the help!

For more infomation >> Victoria Murphy for AUMSA Secretary 2019 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bittersweet Celebration: Halloween Comes Early For Autistic Boy With Cancer - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Bittersweet Celebration: Halloween Comes Early For Autistic Boy With Cancer - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

amazonBasics Tripod 60" || Unboxing || Review || best budget tripod for DSLR, Gopro, Mobile phone - Duration: 5:02.

We all are finding perpetual happiness but we have forgotten that our happiness

is inside of our own heart, we already possess it. The thing is that we have to

reveal it. Hey friends welcome to my new youtube channel.

My name is Janam Saraiya. It's my first youtube video. You all might be wondering

that what this channel about, it's all about technical stuff. I will explain you in a

proper systematic way and very very easily and yes if you like this video please

hit the subscribe button press the bell icon and do like comment and share it

Hey friends today I am going to do unboxing and the review of amazonbasics

60 inches tripod. Amazon offers two tripod 50inches and 60 right now I have 60 inches

tripod I have just received this tripod from Amazon

let's get open it on the box we have some stickers of Amazon Prime and

shipping details, oh there is an another box inside the main box. Packaging seems

to be very nice the box has branding name amazonbasics followed by 60

inches lightweight tripod with tripod bag it's supposed to have a carry bag

along with this tripod let's open this another box with the use of knife you

can buy this tripod from Amazon for rupees 1300. I have already mentioned the

link in the description box. Yes, we have bag, let's open this bag.

Tripod is very lightweight and perfect for most cameras, it compatible with DSLR

GoPro, digital camera and mobile phone.

It can carry max load weight 3 kg for proper usage.

It has adjustable height legs and rubber feet. The tripods legs can extend

from 20 inches to 48 inches. Lock of the legs are very small so you can adjust

it very smoothly and glide easily to your desired height.

Rubber feet adjust to help you achieve perfect position. There are two bubble

view level indicators, one is about the legs lets you know when the base is

level, another on the top of the camera plate lets you know when the camera is

level. There is a three way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion with portrait

or landscape options also you can increase the height of center post with

a use of paddle so you can crank up the height very stably without jerk. Also,

there is a quick release mounting plate helps you to access your camera rapidly

from the tripod. I have tried this tripod with my newly bought DSLR canon 200d

and i must say it's working perfectly with my new camera.

In a nutshell I would say for a price below 1500 you will get stable and

sturdy tripod with metal build and good height you can't really complaint in this

price range. I must say the legs are solid the tripod feet are grippy, the

tripod head doesn't wobble and the centre column is also solid. I have

gotten only one con the head made from plastic that could have been made a

little bit better. All in all this is the best budget

Tripod I have ever seen. Thanks for watching my video please subscribe to my

channel and press bell icon, so you can get regular update from my channel.

For more infomation >> amazonBasics Tripod 60" || Unboxing || Review || best budget tripod for DSLR, Gopro, Mobile phone - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Founder Blasts Network for Lack of a 'More Balanced Agenda' - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> CNN Founder Blasts Network for Lack of a 'More Balanced Agenda' - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Walking Leader presents Your Leadership Lesson for Sunday 09.30.18 - Duration: 0:57.

I am David Guerra and today's Sunday September 30th 2018 and this is your

leadership lesson leadership lesson number 33

whatever it takes wherever you go your mission is to find a team that wants you

and not the other way around remember that your team has to want you

your team has to want you and your leadership abilities to take them to

take them to a higher place to take them to a higher level to take them to a

greater level of success and to success sustain that success constantly growing

constantly improving exponentially becoming better you can't go in there

and say hey I'm gonna do this for you or I'm gonna make this happen unless you're

prepared to deliver but your team needs you to be delivering for them and

encouraging them and being there for them and having their back and the only

way to do that is when they find you and want you as their leader not the other

way around

For more infomation >> Walking Leader presents Your Leadership Lesson for Sunday 09.30.18 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Andrea Bocelli Duets with Age 20 Son Matteo for First Time in 'Fall on Me' Video - Duration: 4:39.

Andrea Bocelli Duets with Age 20 Son Matteo for First Time in 'Fall on Me' Video

For more infomation >> Andrea Bocelli Duets with Age 20 Son Matteo for First Time in 'Fall on Me' Video - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Beauty For Real ILiner 6piece Set - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Beauty For Real ILiner 6piece Set - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Unequal Temperament (click for subtitles) - Tempérament inégal - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Unequal Temperament (click for subtitles) - Tempérament inégal - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Jokes and Riddles for Kids Week 027 - Duration: 1:54.

Hi my friends CA here and how about a little riddle today. What cries without a voice,

flutters without wings and bites without a mouth? the wind hey everybody

[clock ticking]

The wind.

Hey everybody do I have a joke for you today.

Can giraffes have babies?

[clock ticking]

No they can only have giraffes.

Hey everybody MTK here welcome back to the channel.

Today I've got another riddle for you

How do you make one disappear?

[clock ticking]

You add 'G' to ONE and you get GONE.

Hey everybody do I have a riddle for you today.

I have seeds but I'm not a watermelon. I can be made in a pie but I'm not an apple.

I can be carved but I'm not roast beef. What am I?

[clock ticking]

A pumpkin.

Hey everybody MTK here, welcome back channel. Today I've got another riddle for you.

What has one eye but cannot see?

[clock ticking]

A sewing needle

Hey everybody do I have a joke for you today.

What do you call two spiders who just got married?

[clock ticking]

Newly webbed.

Hey everybody MTK here, welcome back to the channel. today I've got another riddle for you.

What's one place where your cat can sit but you cannot?

[clock ticking]

Your lap.

Hope you guys enjoyed this week's joke videos. As always like the

video if you like this content, subscribe to see more content like this, and don't

forget to click the bell icon when more content like this is uploaded.

And as always, one to beam out. [whooo]

[music]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét