Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Share your thoughts and ideas by liking and commenting on the video below

And don't forget to tap the subscribe button click on the notification panel so you don't miss any of our contents

Sorry guys, I lost you. So I'm going to wait for a few more minutes. So everyone hops on

Back onto this one. I apologize for that

All right, let me know when you guys are back on shoot the hearts out

Sasori Christina, so it happens when you try to multitask. Hey Lisa

So anyway when everyone host back on all

Hey Madison, sorry guys

so getting back to what I was saying, I

Know right Kevin, I do it every time it's just right there where my hand

I got to use my left hand from now on so that way doesn't do it. Hey, Liz. Sorry guys

Alright, so get him back to what I was talking about. Love my lularoe Sharon Miller is absolutely the best

lularoe rep ever

She's definitely helped me with my leggings my outfits and has helped me a lot with getting

Me out of my comfort zone with my clothing. I know that sounds funny, but I was always a

Jeans leggings black leggings at that kind of girl and now I'm I'm being I'm being fun

Like these are so much fun guys

see and

so what I was saying is Bella comes into my room this morning and she was like

Leggings and she rubs them because they're so soft. You guys do not have a Lulu ro leggings. You need a pair

They're absolutely the best

And then I have lip sense

Another rep that I'm actually hosting a party right now for the lip sense is absolutely amazing. Uh, you can see

I'm rubbing my list. Mm-hmm. It doesn't come off. I love love love my lip scents

so I need we need 12 different company companies or

Things so I don't know if you guys kept up with that. So we have unique

lularoe lips since

31

thrive

Scentsy

So I need six more

Anyone have any suggestions of anything else out there?

An origami rep anything. I have a road in a few fields rep as well

Who else anyone else any suggestions

She didn't buy my way. I definitely put that on

I think that would be amazing to do and help support everybody and everyone can buy Christmas presents and support one another

For Christmas, I think that's a great idea. So let's get that going and I just wanted to share with you guys about

No medicine, I don't think that's I don't have one that I would recommend

So let's do this and you know

Don't be afraid of sharing your heart your passion

And

Don't be afraid what people think about you because at the end of the day

the only person you have to impress is yourself and your kids and

I

worried for so many years about taking care like worrying about what other people think about me and

What are they gonna say

Maybe when I first started doing thrive and then also, you know, even I know this sounds silly

but even the clothes you wear people judge you and you know with what's going on with the election and

Everything else that's going on this world. I think that everyone just needs to focus on being happy, which means you need thrive

and

being kind to everybody and

At the end of the day, don't worry about what other people think about you because you don't have to impress them

You're not the first anybody good you press your spouse, you know

you just take care of you and be true to who you are and at the end of the day, that's all that matters and

You know just be yourself

I mean the reason I was in such a huge comfort zone of myself like scared to do things scared to do these life calls

scared to approach people about thrive or

You know, I still AM I'm afraid to approach people about thrive because of what they're going to say

Everyone's so negative and instead of being negative. They should just take in everything

You know, I don't know just I don't know. It's just

one of those things I think that people need to just lay off on and just to be themselves be true themselves and the reason

I was in such a huge comfort zone of being afraid to wear certain things or to approach

People or talk to people was because I was always worried about what they were gonna think or say about me

But I've come to a place in my life where I don't care like I don't care

If people talk about me behind my back, I don't care if people judge me for what I wear. I don't care

You know if they don't believe in thrive, that's fine. Like that's your opinion everyone has

Their own opinion and everyone always can can voice their own opinion, but I think they should do it in a nice manner

You know, I don't believe in everything and I don't like everything

But doesn't mean I have to degrade or be mean to anybody

so, you know with that being said, you know, I've come to a place where

I'll wear funny funky clothes. I love my leggings. I love my Luber leggings. I

Have fun with my makeup more these days. I'm being bolder. I'm approaching people who would never would approach before

Reaching out to people and you know, I'm okay for people to say no, they don't want to try thriver

No, they don't like something cuz I'm okay with it, you know

Because I know what it's done for me, and I know it's done it's done for many people and it continues to do for everybody

Yes, Liz, I mean it's a shame like, you know

I don't want to go my facebook newsfeed right now because it is flooded with so much negativity, you know

There's so much we could say about both candidates and

I'm not a political kind of person I

Vote I do my due diligence

But that's about it

You know

It's all I can do and just pray and be grateful for what I have every day

And my kids at the end of the day, that's what I'm here for and that's what I'm working for

And that's what I'm busting my butt for and you know

There's so many of you guys on this live feed right now that are thriving with me

and

several of you brought me to tears on just your individual thrive experience and what it's done for you and not only that as

women and men we all have our insecurities and

To see you guys

Grow

For yourself and for your family has been remarkable

Me as a person. I've grown tremendously since I started thriving and it's not necessarily I

don't know like it could be this right but

I'm around all of these amazing amazing people every single day all of you do nothing but encourage

Lift us all up and are always there for us. And I think that is what I love, you know, thrive itself has changed me

Physically, it's helped me with my hell. I mean it's helped me all all around and but my thrive family is

Absolutely

You guys are amazing. I absolutely love all of you and everyone that's been in my life

I mean in the last nine months I've grown so many friends

So many people that I know I can count on if a phone call away. You guys are amazing. So

I don't know. I'm not gonna cry. I promise

Um, but I just want you guys know that I'm grateful for all of you and I love you guys. Hi, James. I

Lower I see you guys are on two together so cute. Hey Aaron, um,

but you know, I've had a lot of people in my life that are

Toxic and I'm slowly getting them out of my life because no one needs

negativity and toxic people in our lives, but I am and

growing my family

My new family that I've grown in the last nine months has been tremendous and great I'm grateful for

so everyone thinks thrive is just about you know the product but it's also about

Everything else around it. It's it's building your family with a lot of positive people a lot of happy people

It's funny that's why I think I had so much fun in New Orleans

it's not only was it an amazing trip, but everyone I was around was so happy and um

No negative like I love that so I know I'm kind of rambling today, but I just wanted to share that with you guys

It's hard to get all you guys on the phone together. So

I'm saying share together here

so, um

So, what are you guys thinking today? What are your thoughts I'm coming to why you guys so booked in April?

Let me know if you guys were all gonna be around in April. I don't know when you're going on your trip, Christina

But we're coming so

Let's plan it before Liz and Britney leave because I want to meet you guys

I will meet you in February actually, too, but hey, why not go to Punta Cana and Hawaii together in one year?

And they're going to Hawaii one day on my calendar awesome Liz

Christina when are you going on your trip?

Because it I want to be I gotta come when you're there I gotta bother you and DJ to

Winter trip Christina, you didn't answer when

Are you and DJ going to the Caribbean?

Great Christina

All right you guys I'm here in April awesome

okay, so make room we're coming in April and I'm Brittany Christina if I stay with you, I need some AC because

74 is not gonna cut it dude

I'm hot natured. It's I don't know what the temperature is right now, but it's really nice outside

Oh

My god, I love you guys

Truly blessed. I want to run a promo for my customers

So any of my customers who placed an order this month a new Plus line product

I will throw in another plus line product. So say you order activate, which is absolutely amazing

I'll throw in a box of pure something else. Whatever. You guys want to try

Through the month of November. It's my way of giving back. Thanks to you guys for being so supportive and understanding and trusting me

with your health and wellness

Help me change your life I

Need air conditioner 74 we have our house right now on 68 at night. So every day oh

Good Britney that might stay with you so

If you're one of my customers watching shoot me a message, let me know if you're gonna order plus sign

I'll add another plus line of any

Any product or the same one? You can do duplicates of it. So we'll do that

and go from there and then for my all my customers this month, I'm also gonna do

Everyone who places their order this month is also gonna be entered into a drawing to win a free plus sign of your choice

Oh my god, James on no way. No eighty degrees is ridiculous. I'd sweat I die

And that's with three fans we have going on plus 68 on the thermostat, so nope

So, so if you're my customer make sure you guys shoot me a message I do have all my auto-ship customers

In the drawing right now

So at the end of the month, I'm going to do a drawing for a free plus line of your choice

Anything you want to choose activate pure balance. You name it? It's yours

just for being so supportive and under interesting and me and the product so

Drive is amazing. If you guys are interested. I have four new people that started this week

They placed our order and are loving it. So

I'm super excited to continue helping others change their lives. Oh

It was extremely hot and we were there in what October. It was awful. I don't like it. I can't stand it

It's nasty cold hot. I like cooler weathers. I like the warm weather

I just don't like the humidity and like it gets really hot like this summer

Got up to probably close to 100 but the non humidity was amazing. It's dry air is the best

So Oh awesome Burnie Christina

I plan on being at the beach if I'm coming. I'm not leaving it. I've been to the beach and

Since 2012 that's a way too long to be at the beach

So I'm excited in February going to Punta Cana because I will be on the beach the entire time

Just gotta get the beach body ready. So I'm working on that. I gotta join a gym

I've lost the 27 pounds. Thanks to my thrive

But now it's time to join the gym and I'm toning it up just a smidge cuz I got I got a bikini on

alright guys, so

Shimmy message. Oh, I got the sunscreen. I just bought like 12 bottles for a dollar fifty apiece

Over at Walmart the other day

So shoot me a message all my team members who are on this live video right now

Listen if you guys do a live video this week

You know tag me in it. Let me hop on it. I want to help support you guys and we'll go from there

It's 50 here

Yeah

Yeah, but is it 50 and cool or 50? And like are you just cold blooded?

James

I know for Christina, that's amazing

The funny part is is not even being adjoint of Jim 27 pounds here and not join the gym yet

It's funny because everyone's like so how long have been working out? Mmm. Just chasing my kids around every day

that's all I'm doing and my thrive my three simple steps is what it's

no, James, you'd freeze at my house, then most people if

A tailor still on his call. She wears a sweater every time she comes over to my house because she's always freezing

Yes, Wendy messaged me I want to help you

And we'll get you going

So, alright guys well, I'm gonna hop off hey chick Kelsey

I'm gonna hop off here. I hope everyone's having an amazing day. Stay positive

Share the love be kind to one another, you know, you never know who's having a bad day

And so just being that person who says, you know, hey

How are you doing make someone else happy today do that today go out and reach out to

Five people and just make their day

you never know who's having a bad day and whose day you can make just by saying hi and

Be nice. So let's do that. Let's be positive everybody and share the love you guys have an amazing day

Love you guys too, Christina

Give everyone a hug for me

coral and everyone and

Love you, Britney. Love you, Liz. Bye guys. Love you guys. Have a great day

Thanks for watching check the video's description

Below to watch other videos dedicated to this case and don't forget to tap the subscribe button below

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét