Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> Uninstall SPYHUMAN APP ? Who Is Using My Phone How to Check ? Who Is Hacking My PHone 2018 IN Hindi - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Masskrugstemmen competition? - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> What is a Masskrugstemmen competition? - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Bail out: Is bail reform 'catch and release' or the solution to overcrowded prisons? - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Bail out: Is bail reform 'catch and release' or the solution to overcrowded prisons? - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Yes this place is real! - Duration: 24:05.

Day 9, there is a suffocating heat outside.

What I am going through is the hotel restaurant where I am sleeping.

But I will not eat here.

I ordered an orange juice yesterday.

They sold me the glass $8.

And the orange juice they served me.

They emptied about half of the bottle, I recognized it because I bought one in

a convenience store on the way, worth about 2 half dollars to $ 3.

It's a bit of frustating.

At this price I told myself that I could keep the glass.

I do not really have room to bring it with me, but at that price I'm going to force myself to keep it, it's just stupid.

So here I go to visit the city.

And...

What I said yesterday about the sun, I did my research tonight.

The sun set, in fact it's up sixteen hours a day right now.

But he never goes down low enough to make the sky completely dark.

Never.

There are three degrees of darkness.

There is astral darkness, nautical and civil.

At this moment we are going to the nautical darkness.

There is not much room on the side walk.

So right now we are going to nautical darkness and in a few days we will go

to the civil darkness.

It means that there the sky will be clear enough.

All the time.

And I continue to go North so it will get worse.

It really gets really complicated on the system especially with all the bike I do.

Ah!

Yeah.

So let's explore that!

There are not as many people as in the big intersection at Shibuya in Tokyo but this

which is impressive the synergy between everyone.

The cars that circulate, the bikes that pass, pedestrians and that people succeed

to arrange with that without accident, I think it's even more impressive.

There are really fewer people, but there is three types of traffic at the same time

this is completely crazy.

As the musician told me yesterday, the restaurants in Copenhagen are excessively expensive.

There I am walking by the terraces, I look at the menus and ...

The burger I ate yesterday was still $ 22.

It's expensive for a burger.

I mean it's ok it was great, but ....

It's true that it's still expensive.

There I look there are breakfast menus at $ 40 for a croissant, there must be come with something but ...

It's expensive, very expensive.

It's funny before when I was walking in the street and that I was talking

to my GoPro like I'm doing with my big camera.

People looked at me with a weird look.

Now they only watch the camera with an impressed face.

Oh, I'm getting really hungry.

I saw several restaurants, but it was all ridiculous.

Let's say my budget does not allow me to pay $30 for a croissants with an egg and a orange juice.

I find that stupid.

So I'm going in a district where where I should found street food.

I don't know if it will be too early, otherwise I'll take something in a more affordable grocery store.

That's the street food corner but it's all closed for now.

It is too early.

So I go to a grocery store, I pick up something to eat,

stuff like fruit, yogurt.

Good things for breakfast and we continue to discover the city.

AHHHH !!

Finally!

I found myself a good sandwich, with something.

A mango smoothie.

I think it's orange in mango.

It looks good!

At half the price of my vulgar orange juice of yesterday.

And he comes with the bottle too.

Oh wow!

That's good.

Hum!

The only thing that is a shame when traveling all alone like that and we do not live

next door and we have no storrage well...

We have to buy the big bottle because that's all they made,

and drink it right away.

Or stretch it a little during the day.

Hum!

It is much easier to find on foot.

I found myself a Danish too.

I have to eat a danish in Denmark.

I wish we had this at home too.

It's not so expensive.

$ 4 for 750ml.

In it there are four and a half apples, two mangoes and a quarter, a banana and a half

three oranges and a portion and half of passion fruit.

That's all, there are only fruits.

Blended fruits, there is nothing else.

It is really good!

Finally I will have no difficulty in drink it all.

And the Danish now.

Yeah I took the small one ;)

Well it's good, but it's not so different that the one we have at home.

I do not even know if it's really a recipe from here.

I imagine if it's called a Danish.

Although shepherd's pie (paté chinois in french) does not come from China.

It must have cost the total live in here.

I mean that Copenhagen is not a very affordable city ...

Staying ahead of that, it must be expensive.

The other thing that there is with the sun is that it is not only there several hours a day.

He is also very strong.

There it is ten thirty-two.

It's already....

Since I left this morning around 8am he is already very very strong.

So I'm looking for shadow corners.

And that's because I forgot to put sunscreen on my head.

And that behind me well ...

I do not know what it is, but it's open so we will go see it.

Wow!

WOW!

Ah ah ah ah!!

It's special!

So it's a thing.

It's a thing with mirrors and ...

Paint?

Yeah I think it's like stained glass.

Oh yes it's stained glass painting.

It's still original.

With mirrors at the top.

I can see myself everywhere.

But where are we?

Hi !! I should not have done that.

Hahaha !!!

I'm tired.

The sun outside it exhausts it is crazy.

And maybe also the fact that I cycled from Amsterdam to come here.

It may not help either.

But there the sun ...

I would sleep there.

Ah ...

It's funny that back it's the entrance original of the large library.

Now you have to enter through an entry more modern.

But the library is still in this establishment there.

I tried to get you inside from the great reading room discreetly

because we do not have the right to film it very well indicated at the entrance.

Well, I still decided to go discreetly, but I missed my shot

because...

When I opened the door, I thought it was going to shut itself up, but no, there is

nothing that holds it so it went slammed on the marble a little further.

And that makes a hell noise because there is an impeccable silence in that room,

you can hear a fly fly.

So that makes a lot of noise and everyone noticed my entrance with my tiny camera.

I just walked through the door behind me ...

Hihihihi !!!

I found myself in front of the security.

A lot of security.

In fact it is the parliament of Denmark.

They were very friendly.

It's funny when I wear that I find that I look stupid but every time

there is a girl who comes to ask me if she can take a selfie with me.

I do not know how I should take it.

Now it was a Chinese woman who was so proud to take a picture with a danish guy.

Ah ah ah ah!!

There juices are really good.

In fact it is fruit juice and not juice with fruit flavor.

They are really good.

Part of the goal today was to relax.

Then I found a tree and I relax.

The tree has Wi-Fi.

In fact I find myself in front of the king's house.

I do not know if there is still a king, but I am in front of his house.

It does not really have to be his house anymore because they sell tickets for the

visit and there are many people in there.

But it's still watched by soldiers.

It must be a challenge to find his bike here.

It's been a few dozen, see a hundred meters that I walk and that there are

Bikes like that everywhere.

And it goes on there.

This is completely crazy.

And that's just in one part of the city.

Hey no joke there is ...

There is a sea of ​​bike.

It's incredible.

It feels good it starts to be a a little more shady.

The sun was really strong.

And behind me it's the second time I see that

They have a kind of mega bong, they smoke in the street, openly.

Tonight I managed to find myself a Danish specialty.

It's a Smorrebrod.

In fact it's an open sandwich.

But it's something they often eat here.

I can not wait to see what it is.

So finally I think it's a sandwich which is eaten at the fork.

Because...

It's still big.

I can't handle it very well either.

I can't cut it very well either.

Finally I think I'm going to eat that looking like a pig.

Because...

It seems to me that it would go well with the slice of the top.

I can not...

It does not work.

It's ridiculous.

Yeah...

Hehehe ...

Good then...

I do not know how I'm going to eat it, but I will not let you laugh at me.

It was really good.

Finally I managed to eat it with utensils.

When we move in sandwich that, become easier.

And as I said yesterday the restaurants here it's quite expensive.

There the sandwich all by itself was $ 18 or $ 19.

And that's the kind of restaurant that sells a tap water for $ 3.

Now, we're heading to a place that sell my favorite dessert.

And...

There was no original so I pick a mango one.

I remember that the best rating right now is at the Cheese-Cakes Factory in the USA.

That's a hell good restaurant.

In fact, it is quite disappointing.

In fact the mangoes are just cheap canned mango.

Disapointing.

Yeah that's very disappointing.

Especially for $ 11.

Well, that's what will conclude Copenhagen.

It's a great city.

It's really worth coming to see it just for the architecture it's really ...

It's really wonderful the marriage between the older side and the ultra modern is great.

As for people....

There is a mixture.

There is a mix between snobbery and a mix of super friendly people and tourists.

A lot of tourism, it's May.

We are still in May and there are a lot of tourists.

The sun is ...

It's amazing right now it's 18:20 and the sun is still there for a very long time,

he goes to set at ...

Today he set around 21h15.

And if you come in the summer it does not set at all practically.

Which gives an overwhelming heat.

For the restaurants we can eat very well.

We must still search by con, I find that there is nothing that... AH YES

I really want to eat that !!

But we can still eat well, but we must be careful too, we must empty our pockets.

It is not cheap.

But, there is a way to have good portions.

But what I got tonight was a portion Pretty ridiculous for the price I paid.

So that concludes the day, tomorrow I go back on my bike and I go to Sweden.

Good evening!

Thank you very much for watching this video.

I hope you enjoyed, if so, you can give me a thumbs up.

If it's not already done, join me by subscribing to my channel.

You can make the button appear by clicking on my face just below.

And do not forget to press that little bell just by.

That way you'll be notified to each of my new publications.

You can also visit me directly on my website.

pascalmarquis.com

For even more content, subscribe to my personal email list.

The link is available in the description.

Waiting for my next publication, there is some other videos that you may not have seen yet.

Enjoy!

Ciao!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét