Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Here we are back in the Canadian land I'm so cold

we got our scarves on boots on it is officially fall and

We are being whiny again we're being whiny and Prince is eating dirt

All right, let's get to the intro

this little guy just appeared out of nowhere right into say hello

Okay

So this is cottage living Oh

Welcome to Canada, I got my big oversized sweater that I'm literally living in

I've got eight pairs of long underwear yesterday for lord knows what were you saying at? The cottage isn't winter?

I think we got like heaters all over the place just to kind of keep ourselves warm, but speaking of the cottage

Let's give them the two cent cottage door

This is my desk

This is where I spend most in the time with my laptop next to the fireplace

most of the time because I'm always cold and then mark got his area over there which has

Computers and speakers his big headphones, which usually wears for like eight hours a day, and I never hear from this kidding

And then Chris has a little cave as well where he spends a lot of the time sleeping snoring and farting away

That's pretty good. Mormons is life in the best shell and actually that's pretty much the two seconds doer

Not very exciting

The reason Fry's doing this video today isn't really to show you our tiny cottage that we just work in all the time

We wanted to share with you guys a very very special recipe that we've been

making a lot recently because it's been

And that is the superfood hot chocolate smoothie

For somatic this amazing mushroom

company

got in touch with us a couple of months ago and sent us a box of stuff for us to try out and once we

Started trying it

Although we decided that a video like this would make a lot of sense and we're gonna be using one of their products today

But we just want to show you really quickly and what they sent us here. So I'm right here. I like mushroom sampler box

So this here's a sampler box with everything in it. They sent us the chaga mushroom elixir mix. That's the chargon mushrooms

This one's mushroom lemonade. It's more of a cold drink, but it comes to charcoal in

there's the matcha mushrooms my favorite which is the coffee mix the hostess mushrooms and coffee and I couldn't see tea oil in it and

Unsweetened coconut milk. Can I just cut in say these are the good mushrooms like superfood mushrooms? Yeah, I think

superfood

So much let's be clear this varies

Recreational mushrooms and then there's healing and this is the healing path and you won't be going on any fun trips with this

My favorite and that's been the mushroom hot cocoa mix and actually the smoothie that we're going to be showing you today

We're gonna be using this guy right here, which has reishi mushroom

Which helps boost your immune system and keep you from getting colds and flus, especially in the fall

So let's take you to the kitchen and let's get the smoothie going through the school

All right

So the first thing what we're gonna do is all the coconut milk and that's gonna give your smoothie that hot texture

So we're gonna use about a cup of coconut milk here. So I'm gonna measure it out

Now Ravin thrown this milk over into the pot

And let it come to almost boiling

temperature

so when the milk is

Starting to boil we're gonna add two squares of this raw organic dark chocolate and that again is just gonna make it super super

yummy in two three

Now from here we're gonna move on to creating the actual smoothie so what we're gonna use first is our bananas

So are you gonna take your blender?

Banana

Bananas really tough this peel so usually I like the little more ripe

So I just cut them to a couple pieces here and throw the banana in and then we got a tablespoon

Big tablespoon, it's gonna really thicken it up a little bit here for you

And then we're throwing in a few super food

ingredients we're gonna throw in a teaspoon of maca powder to give you a little bit of that energy and

Then I got about two tablespoons of raw cacao powder so those could that go thick as well

And then we're going to add

This for signetics mushrooms hot cocoa mix which has the v-shape mushroom into it and reishi mushrooms

Like I said earlier are amazing for helping boost your immune system

So when it comes to the fall or winter seasons and the flu is everywhere

you want to start including these into your regular diet and

Then we're gonna add just a little bit of pinch of sea salt and that's just gonna give it a little bit of a kick

Once you have your boiling coconut chocolate milk, you pour it into the mixer

And throw the lid on this bad boys and you mix it up

Final piece

is coconut whipped cream

vegan approved

Actually almost healthy doesn't build tons of sugar and I only get to buy it when we do videos like this. So oh

my god

If you know how to do it

One of marks disgusting habits so once I caught him doing that in the elevator and you put it on top and

Last touch a little bit of accountant

And there you go voila

Oh

Alright

Okay, you're gonna have your it's the superfood hot chocolate smoothie

Perfect for a super cold and wet day and it's vegan approved

We actually have included a couple variations to the recipe such as a cayenne pepper different levels cacao

One with those salt it's all with all the measurements in the complete recipe that you just saw in a link below in the video

Description as well. You'll find pour sig Matic giving all our viewers

15% off on your first purchase of the mushrooms

So all of that details is in the description of this video

so, please check it out and go on their website and check out all the different variations of

Mushroom elixirs that they offer it's pretty awesome and see what really speaks to you

So if you enjoyed this video give it a thumbs up leave some comments down below

Let us know how you liked it or what other kinds of videos you'd like to see us make or if you also have any

Different recipes for hot drinks that are healthy for you, please share

We would love to learn more about ways we can keep ourselves warm in this nice beautiful cold cottage amazing guys

Thank you so much

For more infomation >> Superfood Smoothies To Die For ♥ How We Stay Healthy & Focussed At The Cabin - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Immersive Worldbuilding Part 2: for writers and DMs, novels or RPG campaigns - Duration: 10:55.

For more infomation >> Immersive Worldbuilding Part 2: for writers and DMs, novels or RPG campaigns - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kavanaugh Accuser About To Be Hit With Criminal Investigation For Damaging False Allegation - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> Kavanaugh Accuser About To Be Hit With Criminal Investigation For Damaging False Allegation - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News - Table for Toon! Ashley planning dinner date with the Newcastle squad - Duration: 4:51.

Mike Ashley will take Rafa Benitez and his winless Newcastle team out for dinner this week in an effort to build relationships after a turbulent start to the season

Sportsmail can exclusively reveal that the owner is planning to travel to Tyneside and will foot the bill for a meal for the manager, his staff and players

Ashley witnessed first hand on Saturday just how bad the mood is around St James' Park, although the source of the discontent is a summer of underinvestment which has seen the Magpies lose their first four home matches for the only time in their 126-year history

There was also a close-season dispute over player bonuses for a second year running and, after intervening to resolve the issue, we understand that Ashley has kept open a line of communication with captain Jamaal Lascelles

We have also been told that managing director Lee Charnley has been working behind the scenes to bring Ashley and Benitez closer - they have met only three times in two-and-a-half years - and this week's visit, coupled with the owner's reappearance at games, is said to be the first step towards bridging that void

This has come to the backdrop of fresh takeover talk with former Manchester United and Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon looking for investors

We understand he has approached Ashley's lawyers - who confirmed the club is for sale - but was told to return with an offer rather than quote him an asking price

Any proposed takeover, then, would appear a long way off and Newcastle's best chance of a revival is Ashley doing all he can to keep happy a manager he is lucky to have

At least his return to St James' on Saturday after a 16-month absence would have made him realise just how desperate matters are on the pitch

There has long since been talk of Benitez and Leicester, speculation which intensified when Claude Puel looked set to be sacked at the end of last season

The link is fuelled by Benitez's friendship with compatriot Eduardo Macia, the head of recruitment at the King Power Stadium who he worked alongside at Valencia and Liverpool

But Puel survived in his post and Benitez, having just taken the Magpies to a 10th-placed finish, was excited by the prospect of a European challenge after what he hoped would be an ambitious summer in the transfer market

And why would he swap Newcastle, with all the potential he so enthusiastically talks about, for Leicester, a club whose 2016 title win was a rare spike on an otherwise middling history? Well, on Saturday he had his answer

Leicester did not have to play particularly well to win, they simply had better players in every department, as tends to happen when you spend money on quality

Both clubs, for example, have signed young English wingers from Norwich City. Leicester's James Maddison, at £22million, was the reason Gareth Southgate was in attendance and so good was the 21-year-old that he is sure to win a first England call-up this week

Newcastle, meanwhile, had Jacob Murphy on the bench, a £12m player who has started just 15 times and scored once in 14 months on Tyneside

Then there is Harry Maguire, scorer of Leicester's second from a wicked Maddison corner

He was on Newcastle's radar when Hull were relegated last year but deemed not good enough, especially at £17m

Maguire was the best player on the pitch. Benitez's biggest outlay remains Murphy

His club, under Ashley, do not want to compete with Leicester when it comes to the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho (£25m), Ricardo Pereira (£22m) or Wilfred Ndidi (£17m)

Ashley is prepared to risk minimum spend for maximum gain but that gamble will backfire this season on the evidence of their sorry start

He will, then, have to dig deeper than a round of fillet steaks if he is to break bread with Benitez

For more infomation >> Breaking News - Table for Toon! Ashley planning dinner date with the Newcastle squad - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB CC] Fantasy Restaurant BTS Packing for Australia CUT - Duration: 11:31.

I'll first stack the clothes up.

Do you know what kind of weather Australia has right now?

Probably summer.

Will the weather there be different than ours?

It's winter over there right now.

Are you sure?

It's winter?

I...Because in my luggage...

I'd have to switch everything out!

I'll first introduce these things.

I must bring both laptops with me.

This one is for gaming.

This one is for composing and writing lyrics.

What is "snatching a moment of leisure". (forgets idiom)

It's called "snatching a moment of leisure."

Even though I know how to cook,

but

I haven't cooked in three years.

I think I have to reread some (recipes) to make.

Even though it hurts my head looking at these things,

but I have this.

My brother-in-law made this.

He heard I was going on this show,

so he made me this sauce.

When I'm cooking, I can just put some of this sauce in,

adjust the taste and mix it in.

The taste will come out pretty good.

Seeing this, I'm starting to salivate. Yeah.

Actually, the majority of the things, like the ingredients,

are things that my brother-in-law told me about.

What are you doing?

Learning English.

I heard you're the store manager.

Yeah.

I'll quiz you.

Do it.

The customer thinks the dish you made today has a piece of hair.

And you have to take care of this matter.

That means I don't have to pay money right?

A generous store manager.

You are generous, but the restaurant might be losing money in the end.

We won't lose money. Believe me.

I'm so handsome. There will be a lot of people secretly glancing at me, and a lot of people will come.

Under my carefully-planned marketing strategy, it'll definitely destroy all others.

Then how about this?

Since you learned a lot of English, let's test you.

I'll play the customer and you try and attract the customer.

Hold on.

You're putting this all on me. Shouldn't it be the both of us together?

We'll switch up. You go first, then I'll go.

No, we should do it together.

A two-person team is stronger than one person.

Ok. Start.

Ok.

Ok, then let Sister be the customer. I'll let her hold this first.

This.

Here.

If you think it's good, then nod the camera.

If you nod, then you're coming to the restaurant with us.

Hello.

Excuse me.

Beautiful lady.

Do you want some

delicious food.

Very delicious.

Very delicious

It's very good.

Do you want to try it?

Do you want to try?

It's too sale.

It's really sell. It's very delicious.

It's yummy.

Very delicious.

I'm not a bad people.

It crumbled.

Do you want to try?

Nod your head.

Ok, let's go! Yay!

We've successfully attracted a customer.

I think they'll get scared off.

I don't think it will.

Wear this.

Say a wish.

What? Say a wish?

Are you a magic lamp?

If you make it, I'll make your wish a reality.

Wear it for 2 minutes.

Wear it for 2 minutes? I'll wear it for 1 minute.

I'll only wear it for 1 minute.

You said it yourself. You're wearing it for 1 minute.

You said it yourself.

Yeah.

You have no requests?

You agreed to wear it for a minute.

I'll wear it for a minute.

I'll time it for you.

I have a request.

- I have a request. - What is it?

My request is this. When I go to the restaurant,

and I realize there's a task that I can't do,

you'll do it for me.

Ok.

Just once.

Yeah. Just once.

I'll wear it for a minute.

What if you don't wear it for a minute?

If I don't wear it for a minute, then...my wish won't turn into a reality.

How about this? If you don't wear it for a minute, then you'll have to do work for me.

Ok.

This smells so bad!

It's 16 right now.

Smells so bad! This smells so bad!

I am a unicorn. I'm going to speak the truth.

I don't even know what he can do at the restaurant.

I think he'll just go with everyone's flow. I think that will be okay.

Is the time up yet? This smells too bad.

Not yet! It's only 16, not 17 yet. What are you in a rush for?

It's a minute.

Let me take a picture of you. It's too cute.

Hold up a peace sign.

I think you can use this as your wallpaper.

I'm sorry.

My secret weapon, my law of survival

This is what I prepared.

Very good. I think you--What?-- have foresight.

You know I really

thought for a long time.

I brought chocolate you know?

Because I thought if I finish all of these, chocolate is the food that I can count on the most to survive.

These crackers, do you know these types of crackers?

These are crackers that can fill you up the most.

That's right. You just have to eat 1 piece and drink 5 bottles of water

and you won't have to eat for the whole day.

You just have to do work.

Yeah.

Once I get there, I'll secretly hide these.

I have to hide these and not let them see it.

If they see it, then I'm done for.

They could also have more snacks than you.

Everyone ended up bringing snacks.

Everyone brought snacks and no one's cooking food.

Our restaurant is called "Snacks Restaurant"

Whatever snacks you want, I'll just get it for you.

Let us begin today's

showtime.

Hold on.

What are you doing?

I'm dumbfounded.

Yeah brothers.

Today,

together we will

<Fantasy Restaurant> we're coming!

If I open a restaurant, it'll definitely be very swag and hip-hop.

I think I should bring some soulful items.

I'm going to hang it up in...

in my...

restaurant for my customers to see

how much attitude we have.

I must bring my headphones,.

I need music to accompany me.

My little porcupine.

And my unicorn.

Look at my Monkey King.

My secret weapon, my law of survival.

What are you putting away? Your clothes?

Yeah.

It's so annoying having to put away my clothes every time.

- You... - Takes so long to fold.

You even know how to fold your clothes? And you do it pretty neatly.

Pretty structured.

If you don't fold it,

it's not good.

It doesn't look good.

You still have to fake a little, right?

Do you see?

This is drawn pretty well.

You have to wear it.

But it's a bit wrinkly.

You can iron it.

(Whispers) I don't know how to.

Hello.

Please sit.

Why do you have so many dolls in your house?

They're given by fans.

A big pig trotter.

This was from what I wore before on my head.

I originally planned on brining this to Australia.

I wanted to give it to Justin to wear on his head.

Use it to greet customers.

Look at this pan. Isn't it shinier than my face?

This is my cleaver.

The most expensive item in this house is this cleaver.

Gain some understanding about the soul of Chuan cuisine.

Pixian bean paste.

Chopped chili pepper sauce.

Guizhou Lao Gan Ma

My favorite thing to use is white refined sugar.

Because white refined sugar is very magical. For instance,

when you're simmering meat and you add a bit of sugar, it'll make it taste fresher.

It not only makes it sweet, but it has a lot of other magical effects. There's also white vinegar.

If you add a little bit of vinegar while scrambling eggs, it'll make it specially tender.

I also like to use

black pepper.

I don't use these types of black pepper paste that often.

Do you completely see yourself as the head chef no matter where you go?

Of course. I'm definitely the head chef.

I invested so much capital in it.

I already sold all the ores I have in my house.

After finish introducing my kitchen, I suddenly remembered that I have a what was it?

I haven't showed you my recipes yet.

My recipes.

The first one

Seven color loin mei fun.

If you want to open a restaurant, I think creativity is pretty critical.

It's important to have unique dishes.

We have to conquer them with taste and appearance.

Oh, I also need our show sponsor to buy me an oven,

a double door fridge, an earthenware pot and a fry pan.

Oh my. Look at this color.

An iron skillet that's been passed down.

This type of pan is suitable for cooking.

Like whatever it is and whatever it does

Hi.

I am Jeffrey.

This is my dog, Dong Dong.

Dong Dong, give a greeting.

Hi.

Hi.

Ok, Dong Dong.

Say, will our restaurant in Australia

work out?

Do you think it'll go well?

Look at me.

When I leave, will you miss me?

Study well by yourself.

You have to be good.

I've been to Australia for a period of time before, but I went to Sydney.

i haven't been to the golden coastline.

Australia's in the southern hemisphere, so it's probably wintertime and very cold.

Winter...21 degrees (Celsius).

Wow, then our winter there will be very comfortable.

The golden coastline

is a vacation spot.

The beach really is golden.

No wonder it's called golden coastline.

I drew this...kinda idiotic map.

Can you see clearly?

The flying route is: China's here.

And the plane will fly...fly...fly all the way to Brisbane.

And the golden coastline is right underneath it.

I heard that the kangaroos over there will run and jump on the street.

My imagination is that if my restaurant can be on the beach near the coastline

and is covered with glass on all four sides, from top to bottom,

how great would that be?

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB CC] Fantasy Restaurant BTS Packing for Australia CUT - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Report: Steelers Set the Price Too High for Le'Veon Bell | Heavy.com - Duration: 3:22.

Report: Steelers Set the Price Too High for Le'Veon Bell | Heavy.com

The back and forth battle between the Pittsburgh Steelers and star running back Le'Veon Bell has been tiring, to say the least.

For the past few years now, Bell has been in search of a major contract extension that guarantees most of his money.

While the Steelers have made him offers to make him the highest paid running back in the NFL, the guarantees apparently weren't enough for Bell to stick around.

Instead of the Steelers trading away Bell before the season started, they hoped that he would just show up to the team's facilities in September ready to play like last season.

But this year is a different story.

Bell's days in the black and yellow are finished.

There have been many instances where Bell has indicated that he is done with the Steelers, and Pittsburgh is finally fed up.

After the Steelers' week one tie to the Cleveland Browns, a video of Bell made its rounds on the internet.

The superstar running back was on Jet Ski's in Miami, showing no signs of a return to Pittsburgh.

That was it for the Steelers.

They have finally decided to start fielding some calls over the last week or so.

But apparently, they aren't just answering calls.

They are making them too.

The Price Is Too High.

According to NFL Network Insider, Ian Rapoport, the Steelers are asking for entirely too much in return for Bell.

Teams around the NFL know that trading for Le'Veon Bell is going to be expensive from an offer standpoint.

But they also have to take into consideration the fact that Bell wants a large contract with high guaranteed money pronto.

It's not going to be easy for the Steelers to move Bell, and it sounds like teams are waiting until the price lowers to the point where it's an absolute bargain.

There have been plenty of teams that have been associated with trading for Bell, but it doesn't sound like anybody is serious enough to give up what the Steelers are asking for at this time.

For more infomation >> Report: Steelers Set the Price Too High for Le'Veon Bell | Heavy.com - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

A new treatment for uterine disorder endometriosis - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> A new treatment for uterine disorder endometriosis - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Planetshakers - My Soul Longs For Jesus | cz titulky - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Planetshakers - My Soul Longs For Jesus | cz titulky - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Can the Cowboys Finally Get Thomas for a Second-Rounder? | Heavy.com - Duration: 3:11.

Can the Cowboys Finally Get Thomas for a Second-Rounder? | Heavy.com

The Seattle Seahawks have had a difficult time negotiating deals regarding Earl Thomas this season.

Ever since last year, Earl Thomas wanted out of Seattle.

In fact, he urged the Dallas Cowboys to trade for him after a matchup on the road last season.

While the Seahawks and the Cowboys have engaged in some discussions, they couldn't come to an agreement.

Apparently, a second-rounder from Dallas was not enough to get the deal done for Seattle in the offseason.

Many speculated that Seattle's reasoning for not trading Thomas to the Cowboys was because they didn't want to have to face him during week three.

Well, as week three came and went, Dallas left Seattle without having a deal in place.

Although Cowboys owner Jerry Jones anticipated a productive meeting with the Seahawks front office regarding Thomas' availability.

After last week's debacle with Thomas being a no-show at practice for several days, it seems as though the Seahawks are on slightly better terms with the Pro Bowl safety.

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said that Thomas and the Seahawks organization "are in a good place" according to ESPN NFL Insider, Adam Schefter.

But just because they are currently in a good place, doesn't mean that the Seahawks have taken trading Thomas off the table.

Stuck on a Second-Rounder?.

In a recent report by Schefter, the Seahawks are apparently "stuck" on a second-rounder being compensation for Thomas.

Although they initially asked for more from Dallas, they couldn't even get the Kansas City Chiefs to send a second-round pick for Thomas.

So, what's their next move now?.

It's clear that the Seahawks wanted to avoid sending one of their top players to the Cowboys since they are both in the NFC, but what about now? With the Cowboys-Seahawks matchup in the books, maybe Seattle would be willing to re-open up the negotiations with Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.

As both teams are struggling in a tough conference, they could both use what they are in search of.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét