Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

(The vast jungle of Mexico shines brightly.)

- Where are we? / - A jungle.

What do you want to see the most?

- Iguana. / - Iguana.

What's iguana in English?

Iguana.

Iguana. Is that it?

- Do you like flying? / - Yes, I do.

We flew in Boryeong as well.

We also did it in Gangwon Province.

(They flew across the river in Hwacheon.)

Seungjae, pose like Superman!

(He posed timidly.)

(In Boryeong,)

(they flew across the ocean.)

In Mexico, there is a zip-line

that goes above the jungle.

Seungjae likes flying.

We made a reservation to fly

above the jungle.

(He sings with a two-cent card)

Yes.

(You can see how excited he is.)

(The jungle of Mexico stretches on.)

You can fly like Tarzan

above the jungle of Mexico that stretches on forever.

(It's 1 of the top 10 adventures in the world.)

Jiyong and Seungjae will attempt to ride

the jungle zip-line.

Will they succeed?

- Hello. / - Hello.

- Welcome to the jungle. / - Hello, friend.

Sit down.

Sit down.

How old are you?

- Five. / - Five?

Give me a high-five.

All right.

We are going to help you.

You can go with Johnny. He is very safe.

Don't worry, okay?

He is telling you not to worry.

Uncle will ride with you.

I think it will still be a bit scary.

It's like a roller coaster.

(He is a bit nervous.)

(They fill out a form before the ride.)

What does it say?

It says

that each ride adds a year to your age.

(That's incredible.)

If we go on 10 rides,

how many years will add to your age?

- 10 years. / - That's right.

You are five now.

- Then I will be 15. / - That's right.

You will be 15.

Let's go, jungle! Let's go, jungle!

- "Let's go, jungle"? / - Let's go, jungle!

In one, two, three. Quickly.

That's how you ride it. Look.

(I love it.)

(It will be fun.)

Thank you.

Friends, once we start the 10 zip-lines,

there is no way to walk down.

We are in the jungle.

No walking down, okay?

Once you get on, you can't get off the jungle zip-line.

Once you begin the ride,

the only way out of the jungle

is to finish the zip-line.

(The starting point)

You fly above the jungle for two hours.

Will Seungjae enjoy the seemingly endless ride?

(Get ready for an electrifying ride.)

It's a different scale.

(You can't give up.)

(Are we done?)

(No.)

(I want to go back.)

(You can't.)

(I can't do this.)

(Dad, what is wrong with this?)

(Will Seungjae succeed?)

- I'm nervous. / - Are you nervous?

After the first ride, you will be six.

After the second ride, you will be seven.

Six years old.

Seungjae, we can't give up.

Let's get through the 10 rides in 1 go.

(They reach Point 1.)

You are going to fly with me, all right?

Yes.

He is a bit nervous.

(The ending point is far away.)

The first ride starts off so high.

It's high.

In one, two, three.

All right.

(They connect Seungjae's zip-line.)

All right.

Johnny, are you ready?

Oh, yes. Are you ready, my brother?

Are you ready?

Yes.

- Are you ready? / - Yes, I'm ready.

Excellent.

Cross your legs.

He must be nervous.

Seungjae, do you want to say anything to me?

Dad, I will do well.

Okay. Do well. See you on the other side.

(The first course)

In two, three. Let's go!

(Seungjae sets off.)

Look over here!

The two-hour course has begun.

He can't stop.

The only way out is through the zip-line.

(This is the real jungle.)

(It's thrilling.)

(He looks surprisingly cheerful.)

(He flies through the jungle.)

(We are here.)

(They finish the first course safely.)

You aren't scared.

Thank you.

I want more.

Yes. How was it? Was it fun?

(I fell for it completely.)

- I want to go alone. / - Alone?

Dad!

Dad!

I want to go alone.

(What is he saying?)

Let's go on a ride again.

Okay. I will go alone.

No, no. You can't go alone.

I'm coming!

(Let's talk when I get there.)

Seungjae!

I love you.

(It's the best feeling.)

- It must be fun. / - It looks fun.

It must be so much fun.

I want to go again.

I want to go again. I want to go alone.

You can't go alone.

- Why not? I'm a big boy. / - You can't go alone.

I'm an adult, and you are a big boy.

Big boys can't go alone.

- Was it fun? / - I'm jealous of you.

Why?

You can go alone.

Wait until you reach elementary school.

Can you stay on this side?

I'm 15 now.

You aren't 15 yet.

You are six since you went on one ride.

We will go on nine more rides.

Will you be able to do that?

(Of course.)

Jump!

(Wait until I turn 15.)

- Here we go. / - I'm six.

He is flying towards the age of seven.

Eight years old.

Life flies by.

He went on five rides.

He has good stamina.

(I'm 10 now.)

Dad, how old am I now?

Will I enter elementary school?

This means I can go alone now, right?

(He is persistent.)

Dad, how many rides are left?

Five rides in total.

(Let's get older by another year.)

Be careful.

We have a fast zip-line.

It's fast.

The slope must be steep.

It must be scary.

It sounds like someone is dying.

(Seungjae gets nervous.)

- Be careful. / - Okay.

- It's fun, okay? / - Okay.

Jiyong's face hardened.

Dad, don't give up.

(Gather your courage.)

Ready?

Seungjae, don't give up either.

Okay.

(Seungjae is the icon of challenge.)

(There is no giving up.)

Is he really five?

He is so brave.

Bye.

It looks like he is having fun.

He is so brave.

(He enjoys the speed and finishes three courses.)

(Seungjae is fearless.)

Hello.

(Feeling proud)

Dad, I'm thirsty.

We will be done soon. Hold on.

They have been riding for over an hour.

It must be tiring.

I can't do this.

I want to go back.

You can't. We are almost done.

I want to go back.

Only two more rides until we get water.

Is water waiting for me?

To find water,

you have to go on two more rides.

Are we on our way to find water?

That's right. This is an adventure.

Let's go. Come on.

Seungjae, you are so manly.

Wait for me, water.

Give me water.

Hello.

(He reaches Point 9 safely.)

Give me water.

(They go on the last ride together.)

- I love you. / - I love you.

This is the last zip-line course.

(Jiyong shields Seungjae with his arm.)

There is water.

It's a water slide.

(Good job.)

- It looks like a lot of fun. / - We are done.

You went on 10 rides.

You did an amazing job.

- Come on. / - Here is water.

Seungjae did an amazing job.

Dad, how old am I now?

You are 15.

Am I a middle school student?

Yes. You will go to middle school now.

Let's get you a school uniform.

Was the zip-line fun?

Yes.

How fun was it?

In one, two, three.

It was this much fun.

(The jungle zip-line was my style.)

Everyone, come here.

Everyone, come here.

- Okay. / - My goodness.

- Is he walking? / - He is walking.

Did he learn how to walk?

I told you he is close to walking.

You knew it'd happen soon, but he's really walking.

(He had to hold hands with someone last time.)

All right.

My goodness.

He will be running next week.

(Waddling)

(I can walk by myself.)

Can you lift us up like Dad?

- You? / - No.

- All of us. / - All of you?

I have confidence.

I'm confident.

Since I'm younger than Donggook,

I should do better.

All uncles get asked

to carry Seola, Sua, and Sian at the same time.

Carrying five children could be a bit much.

Carry five of us.

- Five of you? / - Yes.

I will give it a try.

Get on his shoulders.

Let's put you on my shoulders.

- All right. / - Get on my back.

Grab my face.

All right.

- Let's go. / - Me, too.

- Naeun, hurry. / - Come here.

(Gunhoo also hangs from his dad's legs.)

Naeun, hurry. Come here.

Naeun, hurry. Come to me.

- She's scared. / - Hurry.

(Hesitating)

- Hurry, Naeun. Come to me. / - She's scared.

Hurry. Hold my hand.

(Naeun gives up because she's worried about him.)

- We failed. / - We failed.

Hug him. He wants you to hug him.

I failed.

(I survived thanks to Naeun.)

I failed.

(Don't get tired already.)

Let's play another game.

I'll count to 10, and you should hide.

- Hide, okay? / - Wait a minute.

- Naeun, hide. / - Wait a minute.

Wait a minute.

(Come out, come out, wherever you are)

Wait a minute.

(Sua hides behind the camera tent.)

Wait a minute.

Two, three.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute.

Wait a minute.

Can I hide behind here too?

(Seola also hides behind the tent with Sua.)

(He won't find us here, right?)

(Naeun packs her bag and hides as well.)

She's really attached to that bag.

She takes that bag with her everywhere.

They shouldn't hide all together.

That's risky.

(It's full.)

10, I'm going to look for you guys now.

I can hear you. Where did everyone go?

Gunhoo keeps looking.

(I know where they are.)

He's a spy.

Gunhoo found them.

(Laughing)

- How adorable. / - He found them.

I thought he only found Naeun.

He could make a wholesale arrest thanks to Gunhoo.

I found you.

Where is Sian?

Where did Sian go?

Sian!

Sian must be hiding somewhere new.

Where is Sian?

I can't find Sian.

Sian is really good at hiding.

(There will be a tent inspection now.)

(Sian, are you hiding here?)

- Sian's really good. / - Gunhoo found him.

Gunhoo's good at finding people.

Is he here? I found you.

- I found him. / - We found him.

- Let's go. / - I'm here.

(I found everyone.)

(Seola imitates Gunhoo.)

(Let's play hide-and-seek next time again.)

Seola and Sua,

will you help me change Gunhoo's diapers?

- Okay. / - Okay.

Where will you change him?

- Who is it? / - You should wait here.

We'll come back.

- You should change it. / - I want to feed him.

What do you have in your bag?

I'll show you.

You have a lot of things.

- Oh, my. / - She's showing her bag.

It's water.

Did she carry all of that with her?

She also has wet wipes.

- It's substantial. / - There's a lot.

Where did you get all of this?

From my room.

Do you want me to put nail polish on you?

No.

Boys don't usually put nail polish on.

You can put it on.

Sian.

Which one do you want me to put on?

Which one?

(Pick one.)

(You can't resist the sweet look in her eyes.)

Just put one on me, then.

Okay.

I want this one.

- This one? Pink? / - Yes.

Do you like pink?

I like pink.

I thought he didn't like pink.

Doesn't he like blue?

Gosh.

"I can sacrifice my fingernails to you."

Fingernails aren't important.

(For Naeun, I can do this much.)

It's pretty because you put it on for me.

I'll also put it on for you.

He talks so sweetly.

(They have a good time while drying their nails.)

Oh, my.

For more infomation >> Seungjae "Dad! what is wrong with this?!" [The Return of Superman/2018.09.16]의 사본 - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Markiplier is Better Anyway - Duration: 0:09.

"Markiplier is better anyway."

Yeah, put that on my gravestone.

*laughs*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét