Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Thank you for the meal!

Thank you for the meal!

Good!

Good!

Stareee...

Kotori.

What's the matter?

Nah, it's nothing.

I won't give you!

This omelette is mine!

It's yummy!

Mechock!

It's yummy!

Give me back!

My sister is really childish.

Hana-senpai is bothering precures?

Yeah.

I'm wondering if the monsters are born because of her frivolity, and that's why precures fight.

I mightn't be one to talk,

but I guess you think a little too much.

Still, I'm worried.

I'd like to apologize even a little to Cure Yell-san.

You said Cure Yell?!

She's here?!

Where's she?

Who are you?

Me?

I'm the president of the fan club for Cure Yell-san,

Fumito Chise!

The fan club for Cure Yell-san?

Just a minute, Fumito.

Precures can't be in such a place.

Hinase-kun.

Kotori-chan.

Huh? Do you know her?

Have you forgotten her?

She's Nono-san's little sister.

Oh right, I get it!

Nono's sister is also her fan, right?

Huh?

Fan?!

I know the feeling.

I've lost my heart to her since that day.

She's the one who saved you, right?

That's right!

And then,

Hold on!

Tell me who you are!

I'm Cure Yell.

Adieu!

The character is kinda different.

Was there such a scene?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét