Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

The My Hero Academia season 3 finale featuring my favorite hero Mirio! So

it's up guys Foxen here! But what is this with my hero academia coming to an

end they just confirmed my e academia season 4! Still no details about the

release date it's very likely gonna be sometime in 2019

and once again in the spring anime season. This week's my hero Academy

video for me is pretty special. I was out last week so this won't be a combo

breakdown for the previous two episodes so let's talk about the juiciest in this

episode the big three coming in. In the previous episode you got a taste preview

so first off you have hero Tintin here. I gotta tell you I've been waiting forever

for this dude. This guy has like the perfect ability to be a pro stalker.

Let's just be thankful he's on our side! By the way did you notice Mirio's hands

are also injured similar to Deku? Then he got a second guy the elf Sasuke look

into some of you call him that. Of course this guy is nothing like that

guy from the other show if anything this guy gets too nervous to even react. And

then you have a new best Genki girl Hadou. Notice she has super long ass hair

and I love that! Too bad they didn't show you her hero costume. By the way that she

have a DD or she just an airhead hmm right here I'm sure you notice great boy

looks like he's got a new female model to worship for the big 3 overall it is a

little weird that they didn't stand out almost at all in the past sports

festival except me Rio I guess whichever way counts anyway as for this buff

Tintin vs. all the students at the same time he just sold everyone with ease of

course he had to go new to do it in fashion

I mean Mira took out the long-range heroes in 6 seconds I guess fighting

nude does give a handicap to the girls fighting it should be for some guys -

unfortunately Muriel didn't cake Baca goes ask - I kind of wish that happened

this type of beatdown would have served as some great motivation but hey she

oughta also - Tammy really as well oh no I don't have a license

right but despite its look Muriel is no joke even Eraserhead mentioned he's the

closest one to being the number one hero but let's be honest I bet he could take

out endeavour No the only reason he's not number one is

because he's still a student if personally I freaking love this dude

this guy is easily my top three favorite heroes from this series and notice Mario

was so savage didn't even hold his punches against the female heroes and of

course he did a to without revealing his really too much and Willie

Chinchin such a funny word in the episode Mireille actually goes into this

quirk explanation the dude is basically hacking reality he does go into how much

he's worked to make his work actually appear overpowered for a moment he kinda

reminded me of the Rockley of Cork users I did bring up those scars before I'm

sure those badder wounds on his arms are a result of his trial and error I mean

think about it me Rio is a perfect parallel to Deku postseason for why are

you so far away next up this episode he got a glimpse of all my psychic fun fact

about his blue avatar assistant bubble girl she was actually a hero created

through a fan contest but of course she went ahead and integrated her into the

actual story pretty important role too anyway as for other notable things in

the past two episodes previously you got twice his backstory seems that this guy

is a citizen that doesn't exactly fit into society during his little tail and

ever got brought up again although this time there is a different but hemming

realization about endeavor that endeavor isn't really the symbol of peace but the

symbol of the weakening hero foundation youch let me actually add on top of this

from a tidbit from name I hear academia movie they mention how all might as a

hero piece reduce crime in Japan to only 6% everywhere else is still is around

20% that is freakin high I wonder what the number is now with endeavor must

field is 10% and climbing next up you also had the reemergence of the League

of villains she cannot be in the league were super important for the first half

of season 3 then not much in the hero exam work except of course for toga

scouting as kami talking about the league table eerie emerges episode juice

murdering other villains this guy sure does not give a damn and they said no

one dies in my hair academia this guy torch so many people to death

that is not a good way to go at the center of this detail of course was 20

cent if story looks like he has aborted that ability with making thousands of

shadow clones although he's easily able to clone other people too without

breaking a sweat it's terseness see how twice as clones

eventually rebelled against himself it really reminded me of something out of

the split movie with all that crap going on within him overall

twice's backstory helps give you more of an insight into the villain mentality

which is one of the things I freaking love about my hair academia at first

glance the series gives you this appearance of clear-cut good versus evil

especially when they use this terms like heroes and villains but then you get

things like this where you get a deeper look into everyone's motivations and

driving forwards you get a chance to see then it's not that simple

next up the new comer intro of the two ken-san villain overhaul is here seems

like just like dabbing overhaul isn't interested in small-time villains gotta

go big or go home and did you notice he mentioned something about them being

diseased as for overalls design appearance seems like they made this big

thing or longer in the season 3 enemy and of course overhauls introduction is

just a season forties really looking forward to seeing this guy in next year

to be honest I think I prefer her more as a villain figure over shiko dachi for

certain reasons maybe I'll do a video discussion on overall that being said I

can't say I've ever been too much of a fan of his luck especially with that

Mass thing let's see if the second chance in the enemy wins me over as for

the upcoming work study or interships v2 starting now that all the heroes or most

of them anyway have their licenses they're able to battle side on side with

the hero moves it should be similar to the previous time only this time the

cake gloves are off meanwhile with Declan Bach ago were really suffering

funny--i just how much they missed out in just 2 to 4 days what's worse is

actually the teacher is forbidding their buddies from informing them about the

class come on let's be real if they wanted to Declan buckaroo could get

around this pretty easily hey buck oh go go ask Kitty Shima for a favor and deku

go ahead and sweet-talk some with the witch Haku

I'm sure sure welcomed you with open arms anyway as for my overall thoughts

on my heart could they be in season 3 and definitely do let me know

to my hair academia season 3 start out with this bang with the hero camp

training arc you get a chance to not only see everyone developing their

quirks and thankfully wasn't limited to that there was strong character growth

all-around surprisingly some of this came from the student heroes from the B

class during this do you got a chance to see deku go beyond plus otro which of

course completely wrecked then shattered his body this eventually led into part

of the reason why bak ago got kidnapped from this the stakes were only raised

much further with everyone's effort to rescue baku combined with her attack on

the league of villains hideout this ultimately led up to the amazing all

might finale going against all for one I'm still surprised at just how the

United States a smash was trending worldwide on that day all might really

gave the world his everything this and of course opened up the discussions

about the former number two hero and ever taken the top spot and how society

would move forward in the world without all mine as a symbol of peace keep in

mind that all this happened only halfway into my arcade Amyas season 3 depending

on who you are fortunately or unfortunately and this was definitely

the peak for my hair academia season 3 what then followed was a hero exam work

to be honest even if you like this orc which I am in the camp in you could

definitely agree that the story wasn't on the level or the first half of season

3 I've seen so many people mix on this hero licensed orc some of you have even

mentioned on my videos how I felt like a stretch for a good while I could

definitely see that it also didn't help that they had the random I here I could

day me a movie promotion right in the middle of it eventually season 3 then

reached his second peak what the deku versus baklava fight I saw someone be

compared to Sasuke vs. barratto's dad other stutter was more similar to Dragon

Ball Z with Goku vs. Vegeta honestly I think either works then with

the final two episodes these two are really just setting up season 4 with so

much teasing I could see some of you having problems with that personally I

just really love the big threes Mario which is why season 3 and I are pretty

high note for me it was as one versus all introduction as for how am i hair i

couldíve me a season 3 compares to season 2 for that that's something I

have to think about for a little while longer I'm sure some of you already made

up your mind so definitely let me know below by the way really quickly let me

mention if you've been enjoying my weekly my hair academia

three coverage I highly suggest checking out the manga now it's a little bit over

one season ahead plus some art is freaking amazing

it is really some of the best out there especially for a weekly manga series

with that you could look forward to my weekly my hair academia manga videos and

next year I will also be covered my haircut in midseason for which I'm

placing money that it will be a spring 2019 release as for my other weekly

videos SAO season 3 is starting next week and that's already been confirmed

for 50 plus episodes I will be covering Sao weekly so if you love the series too

I'm sure you want to hear from someone who likes a series as much as you do I'm

definitely super hyped video and Sao Season 3 world premiere is up now by the

way and time on Sao the someone mentioned re0 next weekend the reasoner

OVA comes out in theaters in Japan I'm gonna be flying to Japan this week so I

will be having a review and spoiler top video for the reaso special next weekend

oh and I'm pretty sure you may be watching attack on Titan season 3 my

weekly breakdowns will continue for attack on Titan season 3 - but anyway

more important let me hear from you question of the day which is your

favorite of the big three so far it must be meteorite does he seem way too

overpowered and what are your thoughts on my hair academia season 3 was it the

best season so far is this your anime of the year anyway be

sure to choice my thumbs up and subscribe if you're new to the channel I

put out five plus anime videos here every week for my hair academia that

includes a weekly manga videos and discussions don't forget to check out my

attack on Titan Season 3 review tomorrow I actually got three attack on Titan

videos coming up so hit that Bell notifications subscribe and I'll see you

guys later

For more infomation >> IS MIRIO TOO OVERPOWERED? BIG THREE HEROES ARRIVE! My Hero Academia Season 3 Episode 25 Episode 63 - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

New Unstoppable Inbound Glitch NBA2k19! This Glitch Is Unstoppable Tutorial - Duration: 1:46.

Well

What's good YouTube mysteries here today in this video I'll be showing you guys the inbound glitch video

I mean tutorial on the new one

but before the video starts like the video in the last

Digital like is what rapper you'll play NBA 2k 19 with but I'm finna. Oh you have I forgot to say turn on notifications

Coming what rapper you got and I'll share the video and I'm finish. I have the new inbound glitch video

Alright, so here's a clip of I was doing it right here

I just recorded this video recently like probably like 30 minutes ago

But to do it, all you have to do is spam your live and right trigger

Spend me a living right trigger when the inbounding the ball to you like one about to pass the ball

Say for example to you score

Just start spamming your left or right trigger and then do a spin move and that's all you have to do for it

Just keep spamming

Let me look at my Charlotte thing. I'm gonna set it his box controls

co2 and

R2 I mean wait

Yeah

l2 and r2 and then

turn your handle all like to the left or right depending on which way you want to go like you're doing a spin move and

It's not that hard but I'm gonna let the video play out and that's all we were doing the whole game for real

But don't forget to leave a like subscribe

Comment and turn on notifications and peace

For more infomation >> New Unstoppable Inbound Glitch NBA2k19! This Glitch Is Unstoppable Tutorial - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300h Sport Edition - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300h Sport Edition - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus IS 300h Business Line Navigatie, Parkeersensor, Achteruitrijcamera - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Lexus IS 300h Business Line Navigatie, Parkeersensor, Achteruitrijcamera - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Where Is Hallmark's All of My Heart 3: The Wedding Filmed? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:06.

Where Is Hallmark's All of My Heart 3: The Wedding Filmed? | Heavy.com

Hallmark is premiering its second fall movie tonight at 9 pm Eastern: All of My Heart: The Wedding.

This is the third in the All of My Heart trilogy, and with some of those pictures of baby goats that I saw, it promises to be adorable.

So just where is tonight's movie (and all of the Hallmark All of My Heart movies) filmed? Where is Emily's Country Inn in real life? Read on for the details.

All of My Heart: The Wedding was filmed in Canada again, with many locations in Abbotsford, BC, and some filming was also in Ladner and Delta.

The movie was filmed in July.

I've Seen It on Hallmark does an amazing job of highlighting some of the filming locations for the third movie (many of which are the same as the second movie.

) I recommend checking this website out if you ever just want to spend some time just reading about Hallmark movies.

First, the farmhouse aka Emily's Inn will be in the same location as the second movie, Kerry from I've Seen It shares.

It's actually not the same farmhouse that was used in the first movie, because the first farmhouse was already reserved for a different film.

(That's why you hear a lot of comments in the second movie about Emily's Country Inn being remodeled.) A gazebo built for the movie was given to the farmhouse owners, Bob and Kathleen.

And a beautiful swing that you see in the movie was one that homeowner Kathleen built herself, Kerry shared.

Kerry from I've Seen It also shared that The General Store is back.

In real life, it's Clayburn Village Store & Tea Shop in Abbotsford's Clayburn Village.

Clayburn Village was originally built by Clayburn Company as a town for employee housing.

The Village Store was built in 1912, but it's now owned by Bryan and Patricia Haber.

One side of the store is a cafe and the other side serves specialty items.

The Village Store & Tea Shop just happens to have its own Facebook page.

The store closes every September for one month and reopens October 2.

The store is pretty much just too adorable to describe (and they make an amazing baked cherry sour cream pie.) Check out how adorable the store looks at Christmas time:.

Another filming location in this movie was in Ladner, where they filmed scenes at real estate and law offices, a coffee house, and a florist, Delta Optimist reported.

Locations included Sutton Group Realty, Delta Law office, Localz Urban Cafe, and Sonia's Flowers.

Here's a photo of Delta Law Office.

Does it look familiar?Casey's Coffee Shop in Abbotsford is also returning, Kerry shared.

It's better known as Milsean Shoppe, and has "starred" in Christmas Cookies and Dater's Handbook too.

If you want to visit Milsean, though, you'll need to plan ahead.

With the owners semi-retiring after Christmas and a bit of a work shortage, the shoppe is currently only open Wednesday-Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

It's closed Sundays-Tuesdays.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét