Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round,

Round and round,

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

The wheels on the tractor go round and round,

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the tractor go round and round,

All through the town.

The wheels on the fire tractor go round and round,

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the fire tractor go round and round,

All through the town.

The wheels on the tax go round and round,

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the tax go round and round,

All through the town.

The wheels on the stroller go round and round,

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the stroller go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the train go round and round

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the stroller go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the motorcycle go round and round

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the motorcycle go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the train go round and round

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the train go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the bike go round and round

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the bike go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the monster truck go round and round

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the monster truck go round and round

All through the town.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, round and round,

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus | Cartoons for Babies | Nursery Rhymes for Kids by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:00:57.

-------------------------------------------

One Little Finger | Momo Beats Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 2:30.

One Little Finger - Momo Beats

For more infomation >> One Little Finger | Momo Beats Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

One Little Finger | Momo Beats Videos For Toddlers | Cartoons For Kids by Usp Cartoons - Duration: 2:30.

One Little Finger - Momo Beats

For more infomation >> One Little Finger | Momo Beats Videos For Toddlers | Cartoons For Kids by Usp Cartoons - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Clovis West, Community Raises Money For Gladding Family With A White-Out - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Clovis West, Community Raises Money For Gladding Family With A White-Out - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pack with me for beach vacation-Tenerife,minimalist(English subtitle)和我一起打包-7天欧洲海岛度假我都带了什么神器 - Duration: 20:06.

For shoes

I'll wear this comfy nike sneaker

I'll bring another one

put into this leather bag

I might buy a slipper in Tenerife

actually I forgot to bring this slipper

looks big ugly, but very comfortable

I've decluttered all my sandals

so here are all the cloths for 7 days beach vacation

very minimalist, huh?

including also my outfit for boarding

It is cold already in Finland

I'll wear this black colleague trousers

I should have washed this

this is a adidas originals overhead

this is oversize style, size 32

little bit too big for me

but after I ordered this

every size has been sold out

so I didn't change the size

one jean jacket

I've checked the temperature in Tenerife

around 22-28 degrees

this is relatively comfortable

but go well with almost everything

from noisy may

this is oversize also

size XS, petitte

but very big and long for me

I can wear this out of bikinis

a jean short

this is my only jean short

because I've decluttered others

from Roxy

very good

makes my legs look long

another white short

some laces as decor

this one is very short

makes my legs look very long

but little bit too tight for me

I gained some fat on my belly LOL

a very comfortable short

from HM

size 34

bought this long time ago from Austria

I've made some stiches to make it even shorter

two pockets

daisy print, I love daisy

gym training legging (but I didn't bring, which is a pity)

sometimes if I want to go to gym or do Yoga in the mornings

didn't bring any tops for gym

neither excercise bra

I don't think I'll jogging there, maybe some streching

If I don't have enough clothes there

I'll just buy from local shops

because I really need to update my closet

this is a very nice lace top

from only, not cheap

looks pretty on me^_^

I think it go well with bikinis

can wear this inside the lace top

from forever 21

but I have some fat on my belly

maybe difficult to wear this alone

this I didn't bring

a very basic white T shirt

off shoulder

from noisy may

off shoulder overall

I love this one

very comfortable to wear

nice color for beach vacation

one piece

this is a trousers with dress look outside

looks good one me, check my other videos for try on pic

a red dress

I really want to declutter this

from Zara

the high waist line will make me look taller

a top

like the color

I don't wear red clothes when I was small

I prefer blue

interesting detail on the back

I'll wear this with a short

swim suits

I've tried some bikinis

but didn't buy any

because I heard they are very cheap in Tenerife

but not really, you may not find one suits you best with discount prices

some bras

two very thin ones from CK

I'll wear one when boarding

let's talk about skincare

I'm going to talk my stuffs only in this video

a floss

this will go to my makeup bag with me

I can use this after each mean

to avoid have food between teethsLOL

this is how it works

you won't be embarrassed when talking with people

I put something in my lense case

this is hand cream

foundation

sun lotion

from Vichy

anti-sand

for face and body

but I only use ultrasun for face

I bought ultrasun from Helsinki airport tax free shop

very good, thin and no white residules

not too dry, little bit oily for oily skin

can you see the liquid is waving, it is very light

very moisturizing and light

little bit white

not oily at all

feels like silk

this one may have white residue with some foundation

if you don't wear foundation as I do

this is a good option

only setting powder is enough

but I'll use this for body

200ml

around 29 euros

surprisingly good

I'll try more vichy suncreams

I've tried on my face

feels comfortable on my sensitive skin

let's open my skincare and toiletries bag

For more infomation >> Pack with me for beach vacation-Tenerife,minimalist(English subtitle)和我一起打包-7天欧洲海岛度假我都带了什么神器 - Duration: 20:06.

-------------------------------------------

It's TIME for SUPER LAUGH! - Best FUNNY CAT videos | Cats And Dogs - Duration: 9:54.

Please Don't forget to: LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE for the Upcoming New Funny Videos

For more infomation >> It's TIME for SUPER LAUGH! - Best FUNNY CAT videos | Cats And Dogs - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Finnish by listening! Past tense for complete beginners - Duration: 3:16.

Moi! Mä huomasin, että mun katsotuimpia videoita Hi! I noticed that my most viewed videos

on videot vasta-alkajille ja videot menneessä aikamuodossa. are videos for beginners and videos in past tense.

Mä päätin siis yhdistää nää kaks elementtiä, I decided thus to combine these two elements,

senkin takia, että myös vasta-alkajana also for the reason that also as a beginner

on hyvä osata kertoa menneistä tapahtumista. it's good to be able to tell about past incidences.

"Mitä sä teit viime viikonloppuna?" "What did you do last weekend?"

on yleinen kysymys kavereiden tai työkavereiden kesken, is a common question among friends or colleagues,

ja sä haluut ehkä osata vastata muutakin ku et "olin baarissa". and you want maybe to be able to answer else than that "I was in a bar".

Joten mä kerron nyt, mitä mä tein viime viikonloppuna. So I tell now, what I did last weekend.

Lauantaiaamuna mä heräsin yheksältä Saturday morning I woke up at 9 am

ja kävin mun koiran kanssa pitkällä lenkillä. and went with my dog for a long walk.

Sit mä tein ruokaa, mä kokkasin lohta ja perunamuusia, Then I made food, I cooked salmon and mashed potatoes,

ja lähin sen jälkeen kaupungille and left after that to downtown

ja kahville yhen kaverin kanssa. and for a coffee with a friend.

Illalla me mentiin kavereitten kanssa syömään In the evening we went with friends to eat

ja sen jälkeen leffaan ja sit yksille. and after that to the movies and then for a drink.

Sunnuntaina mä heräsin aika myöhään On Sunday I woke up quite late

ja kävin sit salilla aamupalan jälkeen. and went then to the gym after breakfast.

Koska oli nätti ilma, me mentiin puistoon piknikille Because it was pretty weather, we went to the park for a picnic

mun kavereitten kanssa ja nautittiin auringosta with my friends and enjoyed the sun

ja leikittiin mun koiran kanssa. and played with my dog.

Iltapäivällä mä siivosin koko kämpän: In the afternoon I cleaned the whole apartment:

imuroin, pesin lattiat, pyyhin pölyt ja pesin pyykkiä. hoovered, washed the floors, wiped the dust and washed laundry.

Illalla mä puhuin puhelimessa mun isoäidin kanssa In the evening I spoke on the phone with my grandmother

ja sit mä rentouduin lukemalla kirjaa and then I relaxed by reading a book

ja menin aikasin nukkumaan. and went early to sleep.

No niin, tässä oli paljon hyvää sanastoa Well, here was a lot of good vocabulary

ja verbejä, mitä käyttää. and verbs what to use.

Mun täytyy myöntää, että tää ei ollu ihan I have to admit that this was not exactly

oikee kuvaus mun viikonlopusta; the right description of my weekend;

valitettavasti mulla ei oo koiraa unfortunately I don't have a dog

ja mä oon harvoin noin tehokas sunnuntaisin. and I'm rarely that efficient on Sundays.

Kertokaa mulle, millasta sanastoa te vasta-alkajat Tell me, what kind of vocabulary you beginners

haluaisitte oppia would want to learn

ja millasista aiheista mä voisin tehä just teille videoita. and of what kind of topics I could make exactly for you videos.

Ei muuta tällä kertaa, moikka! Nothing else this time, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét