Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Thanks for checking my eyes doc

I'll make sure to keep these sunglasses on for the rest of the day

I've been having a little fun with them

So they look cute well here are your puppies leashes they can walk them home. Oh where

And away we go

That's not sure it's a cool rack I don't think Bob knows because of his blurry eyes

Bob's house is

this way

Well my puppies and I are headed home, so maybe we'll see what we get there

But he's probably gonna do some shopping before he goes home

Oh lovely day for a walk is it oh, I'm terribly sorry. Come on, boys. We meet again

Close one we gotta be more careful

The most important part of leading the way right now is to make sure we get Bob home sick. So let's make sure

We back where we started though, yep, this mission is harder than we thought I think I'll buy some flowers to take home

So I can look at him after my vision clears up

Well, this must be the flower store right here

Hi you looking for anything in particular?

Nope, but I'll know it when I smell it

It's a music store Bob thinks he's buying flowers

Do you like that one now those look perfect I'll take a dozen of those please. Oh

Look great in a vase

Thank you

This way guys will be home in no time. I just love this store

They sell fresh fruit Sporting Goods and wind chimes

It looks like Bob still can hardly see at all. Yeah, we better help him out

Huh, maybe the fruits down here. Oh, no. I have an idea. I

Don't know what kind of fruit this is, but it's way too hard to eat

Whoops excuse me. Oh

That Way's blocked

Hey this feels just right

My eyes are still a bit blurry, uh, could you point me towards the checkout

No, no, it's gonna rain today I would have brought a hat to keep my head dry

Maybe they sell hats. 'dear the Muellers door again Bob. They don't sell flowers or hats in there

Huh, I wish I knew the fastest way to walk home from here

That bus will be a fast way good Bob said he wants to walk

Boy, the sidewalk got righted. Well, I guess I'm not the only one trying to walk home

And I can just barely see it but I'm pretty sure that's my house right there. I

Like your silly hat, you know what yeah, my two favorite neighbors could have two of these too

I guess they do go with the hat

Good morning my perky little pet

That was your flight a little bumpy and landing how I wish I could be with you

So I invented this to do the kinds of things I do if I was here. Hi bingo. Hi Roley. I

call him arf which stands for auto doggy robotic friend arf is here to do it all I

Even programmed him to clean up any mess that you make before I get home from work

Here no more mad

Hmm he looks friendly

Wanna meet arf maybe later. I'm trying to get this one spot on the back of my neck really clean. Which means

Make a bet. Yeah, make a hat. So I'm gonna have fun cleaning it up. Wait a minute

You want us to mess this place up?

Nice job I can hardly see the floor at all

Okay, Wow if Bob came home from work and saw miss like this

Bob also programmed our to beg I don't think we have another listeners

Yeah, I either need a longer leg or shorter neck

Excuse our

Because Bob only program are to clean up after bingo and Roley not to clean up after his E and R

So I guess the two of us are gonna have to clean this place ourselves

poppy dogs die

It's not gonna be fun Roley it's going to be work

Just gotta wash these towels and our job is done we're gonna do all their washing

Quick question, how much soap did you put in that washing machine?

Like my clothes right after they come out of the washing machine, huh, I guess my new invention really worked, huh?

Get me out bid me dry me off

Cuteness and bark-bark-bark stew all remember captain dog as always just a phone call away

This sounds important the Great Pyramids of Egypt have mysteriously disappeared

Oh No

The pyramids shown here before they disappeared. Look at those giant pyramids have just disappeared

no one has any idea how the pyramids disappeared uh

Try to stay dry today I'll see you when I get home from work

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Walking the Bob Top Cartoon For Kids And Children - Aaron Barnes - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Gov. Abbott Issues Disaster Declaration For Ellis, Sutton, Tarrant Counties - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> Gov. Abbott Issues Disaster Declaration For Ellis, Sutton, Tarrant Counties - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 125 - Red Tomato - Duration: 3:59.

Why did you do that because she was bored

We're all bored

She's bored. He's bored. He's bored

Definitely Paul, how don't drag me into this sort of his mind

That's it. Dad's head said for them Mirko go get my hamster

Think about what you did all again

Sub star welcome to D 10 looks like you're one of us now

Hat cage hamster cage detention cage you guys can stay in here if you want, but I won't be caged

Oh, yeah, that's cool. I mean you were elected mayor of detention, but whatever. It's no big deal

What yeah says, so right here on this thing this paper piece of paper

But I just got here no, no, I get it. It's cool. The mayor has more important things to do

Hey everybody. Can I have your attention listen up, so I have some bad news?

The mayor's busy and won't be able to help us today. So I guess we'll just go back to a previous system of anarchy

Let me see that

Hey, this is fake. Every election is fake. What is the mayor of detention even do?

Well, the townspeople have a list of requests and the mayor you

fulfill them

Let's get this over with

Tattoo

And cone

Vas is das

Exactly spike any deal teen now down comes to an untimely name

Well looks like my work here is done

guys

What's up with waterworks everything? Oh

That's Toby. Yeah, but why is he crying? Oh, he's just bummed cause he didn't get his requested on time. Not your problem

Okay, fine one last thing but then I'm God

Toby what's your request?

well

Usually we all gather around this little window like so and we watch wrestling on the TV across the hall. I

Can control it with this stolen remote?

Except the batteries are dead worst timing ever. The junior mustache is fighting the Sterling stallion at 4 p.m

So, where are you gonna get fresh batteries miss mayor, hmm

Keytar uses batteries. I like your style

Marisol your baby's fine. I'm coming in

Hey Jackie, do you need some help just

Hang it out I drew up a plan

Across the field to the parking lot, but we have to get back by 1:00 p.m. Sharp

That's when skullnick checks in every day for roll call. The school grounds are harsh unforgiving landscape

For more infomation >> Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil Lovely Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 125 - Red Tomato - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Do or Diaper Part 1 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Stuff so good

Yeah, thanks for driving yeah, no problem man who do pizza could be so good that's kind of its thing

Come on come on. No way man. No way. Here it comes

Man

Toldja

So what do you guys want to do now what that was painful bro? What was that?

You guys are watching me ah, geez dude bro, when are you gonna seal the deal

You've been like wanting to kiss Margot for years. Now. This is real talk. What what do you guys know?

I'm just waiting for the right moment. Ro you gotta make the moment watch?

Did you have fun tonight babe? I always do. I hope you saved room for dessert

Seems simple enough, uh, you guys don't get it. It's not easy for me

I've tried really I mean I've had some chances in the past that didn't work out but it's just got to feel right

you know, I

Don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me. Sounds like you need some extra incentive bro. Yeah, like what?

Mm-hmm

Okay, it's Sunday if you kiss market by midnight Freddy

I worry a pit for a week. Oh

Now we're talking all right, I can do that

But of course if you don't kiss her you gotta wear the diaper for the week

Uh, uh what I don't know this is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Hey, you already want to kiss her

Right. So all you gotta do is kiss her then you can laugh at me in a diaper. It's win-win bro

All right, I'll do it

You're gonna be wearing a diaper for a week, he's never gonna do it. He's never gonna do it take the time

So bad, oh

Betting big time, huh? It's no big deal. I just have to kiss her. Oh, no, I have to kiss Margaret by midnight Friday

Dude we've been here for like an hour you're gonna ask her out or what I'm working up to it here. She comes act natural

Hey guys, dude. That glass is empty

So

Do you want to hang out tonight like a date?

Yeah, or like a hangout or a chill sesh or whatever you want to call it. Sorry

I can't I mean it could be a group thing, too. No, I just meant I can't tonight I have class

I'm free Friday night though. Sure. Sounds great. Cool. See you then. See ya dude, Friday. Ah

The bet will be practically over by then

Yeah, man, and if the date is as awkward as that conversation was Margaret's are never gonna let you kiss her

Yeah, it's cool. It just means I have some time to get ready

For more infomation >> Regular Show Do or Diaper Part 1 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Funny Moments Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 336 Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 10:01.

Silent night damn if anything only some incredible dueling by the best nights in the candle

I can't believe I'm meeting my favorite Knight. I'm your biggest fan. He didn't say one word to you

That's because sir Bartleby is the silent night here if they're going to be a jousting match actually James

It's a special award. We give to someone for being very brave which Knight is getting it that

Terry oh it's so nice of you to have me over. That's why your aunt is getting the shield of Valor

Whoa, so I taught him how to knit and he calmed right down

they look very

What they are you'll find that special someone can he'll be great

The trumpets if you'll excuse me

To your horses. Oh, what a great idea. I think I'll go for a ride, too

Tilly shouldn't you be facing forward but how will I see? What's behind me my knight not so shining armor

I'm Tilly. Oh

I see you're the strong silent type

Are you all right? Oh, yes. I'm just fine

What's wrong with him Sofia I think you like the Attili so

Well done man, I

Want to be a knight to becoming a knight takes years of training

Being a squire is an important job and the first step to being a knight. I must have gone through eight this week

So what do you say James?

Prince James everyone knows that little prince

And she's always looking for someone to go on adventures with maybe that could be you

So I'll never be able to tell you're really how I feel I know you can write to her

Not bad little prince

And what about my other swords a good Squire knows what his Knight wants before the knight knows he wants it a sandwich

You've got a lot to learn little prince. You can call me Jane and shine my armor while you're at it

Or that you've got a dragon to knit instead scorch

You can give her your poem no

Wait don't give up sir Bartleby. I think you should just tell aunt Tilly how you feel. Oh

Mighty Knight disqualified Oh

With my helmet on my head fan mcfist

Well sing it only he'll hide behind this boy

Trust me prison Sofia. This is a great plan

Sir, Maxwell. Can you do a favor for sir Bartleby?

count

Oh

Quit it. All sir friend again wants me to do is sharpen this and shine that carrying a big sword

Yeah, and a big shield. Uh, well, you can't do any of that without a well saddled horse and clean armor

So, do you still want to quit no way?

Here you are aunt Tilly really oh it shouldn't keep it waiting then should we

Mommy me mamu

Here's your surprise aunt Tilly sir. Bartleby has a song. He'd like to sing for you a one and A two and

Wait a minute. It was you singing this whole time. Yes

Well

Sir, Bartleby read the song. Just tell her. Yes, sir. Bartleby. Tell me I'm sorry sir Bartleby

Perhaps a little fencing practice will take your mind off things

It's time to get the rest for the banquet there's going to be dancing tonight

You want me to dance with telly? Yes

Yes, it is come on I'll teach you the real

James but that's okay. This is what I have to do if I want to be a great Knight one day

And there's Kelly and he's really a very sweet dragon ready now anyway

Are you asking me to dance how did you learn to dance so well Oh, silly me, I'm sorry, sir Bartleby. Oh

Well, that was one way to sweep a girl off her feet

wait

It was silly to think she would love me with a voice like this

I meant why is it my armor on me? But where is my voice then my

Okay swords nice and sharp

Impressive work. I'm ready for the ceremony. What do you mean?

I want everyone to see my excellent Squire riding at my side. I don't think you should give up sir Bartleby

You're the bravest of the brave if you were brave enough to do all that and I know you can be brave enough to tell

Aunt Tilly how you feel sir Bartleby?

Don't be afraid to be yourself

We are here to honor the Duchess Matilda with the shield of Valor award to present the shield of Valor

I'd like to call up our kingdoms must

You do it is only because being around you makes

Me I was afraid of what you think of my voice your voice

You are one of a kind and you are whiz-bang

Sir Bartleby, I thought you preferred riding shields. Good point

But it does have an odd voice I didn't notice you

The buttercups

Friendship not here help me pull it tight big. I'm Meg. She's

Sorry about that

You sure are so let's give Megan peg a warm Buttercup. Welcome

So who wants to present Megan peg with their Buttercup pests? Oh

I'm even more. I can't believe her at the castle

It was very nice of the Queen to have a zone when you're a buttercups you explore the great outdoors

And learn new things this one for bird calling and this one for unicorn spotting

I wanna and tomorrow you'll all get a chance to earn plenty of badges

I only need one more badge to fill up my vest and get my sunflower pin. Only one. Don't worry

You'll earn a pledge tomorrow on time to go girls

Baileywick at the next meeting of the Knights. Let's make it a round table

I don't know that the forest is a proper place for a princess Oh, she'll be fine

What if something happens to you Ruby's mother will be there?

I was a groundhog Scout as a boy exploring the great outdoors gave me skills. I used to this very day me baileywick dad

Why would your groundhog experience your majesty dad? I don't need baileywick. I'll be fine on my own

You'll barely notice. I'm there princess Sofia. It'll be a wonderful hike I promise groundhogs word

Looks like a perfect day for a hike

- what - two?

Deer no worries. I have a sewing kit in my backpack mom. Don't worry

Everything will be just fine

princess Sofia of enchancia

Hey

And who do we have the cups? It's fine by me. I was once a groundhog Scout

So I'm quite at home in the wild. Let's put the great in the great outdoors

Hold up buttercups time for water break final it's okay baileywick. I can sit on the ground with everyone else

I wouldn't hear of it

Okay, buttercups. Here's your first chance to earn a badge the birdhouse bad

All righty, then go to it buttercups you okay? Oh, yeah, it's just a scratch a scratch

Building birdhouse. This was my specialty when I was a groundhog

I'm going to make the biggest birdhouse. I'm going to make the best birdhouse

So, how are we doing buttercups all done no, but I only helped a little Sofia found the tree bark

I didn't even get a chance to try just like you that's

Great. We're going to you too, Sofia. I will

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Funny Moments Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 336 Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Trinity Road tunnel opens for Wolfpack fans - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Trinity Road tunnel opens for Wolfpack fans - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

PJ Masks Cute Moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Episode 2 Part 4 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oiled my plan this time PJ masks

Romeo he's getting away. I will catch him PJ masks

Go for it robot now, we better fix these books

Yeah, so everyone gets to read their favorite stories again PJ masks all shout hooray

Do you want to read that Amaya no, I'm reading this book today. It's all about owls

Cat-boy in the pogo dozer

Wow, we've really fixed up the museum everything looks brand new

It's been closed for so long I can't wait to see what's change. Look there's a science show

I bet it's got lots of cool things

Buttons and switches and levers. Come on

Well the first to see the exhibit

That was quick my cherry, huh? That was a mistake. I'm gonna play again

Okay, time to let someone else have a turn maybe Greg will be a bit better at it what ruie watch this

I

Did that on purpose so it's all set up for Gregg Stern go ahead Gregg whoa a jet pack

Hang on this wall shouldn't be cracked. They've been fixing up the museum for months

Maybe somebody's trying to break in but who'd want to break into a science room

Maybe we should check it out tonight PJ masks. We're on our way

Night in the city and a brave band of Heroes is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with your day

Amaya becomes

Brave becomes

Connor becomes

Let's find out

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Cute Moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Episode 2 Part 4 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Animal shelter offers advice for finding lost pets - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Animal shelter offers advice for finding lost pets - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Dancing for Gabrielle - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Dancing for Gabrielle - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

food for kids - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> food for kids - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First - The Secret Library 5 | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh you mean thundercloud yeah, can you believe that name your nights captured him, but he doesn't want to be here

Well, of course he does. This is the best table in the world that may be true

But he's not your horse I beg to differ

We found him flying loose in my kingdom three months ago. No rider. No markings. I believe the expression is Finders Keepers

So there you have it now. How about we all go for a ride and have a jolly time get him, right?

This won't do at all I suppose we'll have to hunt them down and get my horse back right? Let's saddle up Gavin I

Owe you guys big time. Hey, you want to come to wildwing Valley with me? It just passed those gorges wherever we go

We'd better hurry because they're changing

We should probably try to get them off our trail, let's try to lose them in the gorges come on

Now you are faster than you used to be you ever think about racing

But now that you mention it, you know, we've actually won a few races. Wait a second. I'm still angry at you

That's it tempest reeling in gallon prepare the rope

No worries I know dip the thing to slow them down

Boiling my Sutra

Minimus I just don't understand why you're so angry

But of course you don't because finding this valley is all you care about, you know

When you took off you didn't just leave the stable. You left mom and dad

You're lucky she's alright look minimus. There's something you should know now

They have to fly whichever way we pull it's left so we can secure them for the ride back

Shouldn't we let the runt go? No, let's keep it teach that little princess and lesson

Then we'll just have to uncut some

The umbrella can be mightier than the sword Sofia we need your bag

I'm sure there are tons of things we can use in there. Let's land and look for it

Okey-dokey

Let's spread out. I'll check over here you check over there

I'm never going to find it. I can't do this. I can't do any of this. I'm a story keeper

Have I got your attention no

How can I help you Sofia my friends are in great danger but

For more infomation >> Sofia The First - The Secret Library 5 | Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 239 - NTR MEDIA - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Chillie snowglobe shake up

And then did you check in on Marvin the duck in exam room 3 we just did you mean there's more snow toys in McStuffins?

Real, oh, I can't wait to meet them robot. Ray sent me a map that shows where all the snow toys live

Come on, guys. Let's go. Where are they? I don't see you. I've got a hippo hunch

We might want to try looking in that super giant size snow globe

I

Don't see any one-armed snowmen. Oh

There's two nope, I've still got -

Thanks for coming doc I said robot raid that distress call cuz my little snow peep friends arm popped off

I never knew you spoke another language

Okay, he says his name is Coco and his arm came off when he went outside and tried to pick but the snow doesn't fall

Unless someone shakes it up

Coco was trying to give the snow globe a shake but the globe is so heavy and made his arm pop off when he tried

To lift it you tell Coco. It's time for his checkup. I got this one doc squeaking Snow Peak sounds easy

We have a diagnosis, this is one to stick in the big book of boo-boos

Chili, please tell Coco he is a case of snowman stick arm unstick syndrome

Tell Coco that snowman stick on unstick syndrome probably takes longer to say and then it takes to fix Guba Guba Guba

Honey, you can do it. Yeah go for it snow bro

Duck Coco and the other snow peeps want to know if we can stay and help them

Try to make it snow inside the snow globe

Job Kaizen for any of us to lift, but I have got an awesome idea

This tree will look you want me to use my awesome strength to shake the snow globe

But that was just a little shake I bet a big shake would be even bigger fun. Oh

Yes, I have not yet begun to shake

If it's an awesome shake you what then it's an awesome shake you shall have

Coco says, thanks. Doc. You're welcome Coco. It's a good thing. These snow peeps are easy to pop back together

I

Told awesome guy to keep shaking harder and harder. Why would you do that sugar?

It was fun when he gave us a little shake I thought oh no

That they're all popped back together the snow peeps want to know if they can keep playing they sure can

Some guy knows how to shake

Horse hell

I think ooey gablooey will picked you for sure

Oh, I hope so ever since I was a little hippo. I have dreamed of singing at a

Complex everyone. I'll get back to you later today and let you know who I choose to sing of the game

Tweezers, please don't oh

This is a duck hi, I'm as jumpy as a problem, please. Well answer it

Hallie hippo here

Congratulations, dude. It's probably just all of the excitement about tomorrow. What's tomorrow? I've been chosen to sing

Otto remember that part of the song halli or you won't be

To sing at the game at all prepare for a singing take over

Sorry carry on

I'm sorry professor hootsburgh, but I'm not supposed to sing right now. That is disappointing

I've heard you're just superb

Metal floors, what's how he doing? She's not supposed to be singing. Maybe it was just one time

It sounds like it's getting worse Oh from now on no more singing

Bronte I'm sorry. I can't sing now Oh No, but we're going live - sports fans all around

McStuffins Ville. Well, I can't let down the fans. I'll just sing a little bit

Interesting. Thanks Hallie see with the game

After all

We need to get you to duck right away

No easy on your voice like I told you to

I can't promise that but there is one thing we can try. You need to stop talking. You have a choice

If you open your mouth

Turns out it's best to rest your voice

It's best to rest the toys can help you out right guys. Oh, yes

If someone asks you a question hunk once for yes and twice for now got it

Excellent wait

Can you come in today for a checkup

Maybe one of the choices Wow

Tomorrow will be me. I

Know it's tough. You're doing the right thing

Resting your voice is the right thing to do so you can get better and the end of the day will be here before you

Know it

you stuffy Hali say

Try again a little louder

I couldn't have done it without you all bring it in here

Are you ready to sing at the game?

Did I hear you say

Monster indeed professor lady McStuffins spotted a monster. We must find it. I

Do not see a monster

anywhere nothing lady McStuffins

I have searched far and wide and declare your bedroom safe from monsters and it had five eyes

Honey, there is no monster like that

anywhere around

Sure than strawberries on shortcake. Are you feeling okay?

I thought I saw monster which is impossible, but I still feel

scared

Then this calls for a checkup. What's that? It's a diagnosis from Hallie. Hippo

Can somebody get me the big book of boo-boos? I can't do everything by my own hippo cell

So I was asleep when I saw the monster, but that means I must have had a bad dream

But it's all over now sugar remember talk, but I might dream again

I know but it's late sugar. No, don't worry. Doc. I've got cuddles to last all night long

Allow the brave dragon

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 239 - NTR MEDIA - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Memorable moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Episode 3 Part 1 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét