Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

 Pogba and Mourinho have been embroiled in a series of incidents which first began last week when the midfielder was blamed by the Manchester United boss for the 1-1 draw with Wolves

 The France World Cup winner hit back by claiming United should attack more in home games but was then stripped of his role as deputy captain by Mourinho and left out of the squad which faced Derby in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday

 United then crashed out of the tournament on penalties to the Championship side. On Wednesday, Mourinho appeared to rebuked Pogba in training for posting a video on Instagram of himself with Andreas Pereira and Luke Shaw watching the Derby game from the stands

 Pogba then started for United against West Ham on Saturday but failed to impress and was taken off in the second half of the 3-1 defeat

 And it's since been claimed Pogba has told his team-mates he is not ready to back down in his battle and not play for Mourinho

 In his weekly team of the week, Garth Crooks hit out at Mourinho and said he is at fault for their current problems

 Crooks told the BBC: "Jose Mourinho refers to his team as fragile but what he fails to realise is that it is he who has caused that fragility

 "You keep humiliating Paul Pogba, your star player, in public and then substitute him in another show of public defiance

 "Of course he becomes disillusioned and angry and that unsettles the rest. "There's only one winner here, and it's not you Jose

" United face Valencia on Tuesday in the Champions League and Mourinho welcomes the prospect of getting back to winning ways

 "For myself, speaking of my own feelings, I am really happy that we have a game on Tuesday," Mourinho said

 "I am really happy that I now start immediately thinking about training tomorrow and about the match on Tuesday

 "I prefer that to only playing next Saturday, with one week of these bad feelings

 "I look forward to that match on Tuesday and I hope the majority of the players have this same kind of mentality, and that they are looking forward to Tuesday

 "I have no complaints with the players' attitude."

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho humiliated Paul Pogba and is to blame for crisis - BBC pundit - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Says FBI Is Not Limited In Kavanaugh Background Investigation | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Trump Says FBI Is Not Limited In Kavanaugh Background Investigation | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Death is the great equalizer | Rev. Cynthia Carter | End Well Symposium - Duration: 2:41.

You know, it's really interesting but when it comes down to life and humanity, and the

things that really are common to all of us, many times we take it for granted.

And I was sharing an experience, I can remember an elderly, Caucasian gentleman that lives

in Knob Hill in San Francisco.

And he needed very much, desperately needed a heart transplant.

And so there was an African American family, actually it was a Latino family, that lived

in what we often refer to as "deep east Oakland".

A very poor family, and not a lot of resources, but they had a great heart.

So their beloved, young son was killed tragically in an automobile accident and his generous

family decided that they wanted to share their son's organs, and there was a much needed

heart that matched for this much older gentleman, not too old, but he was older than the young

man that was killed, and the unique thing about this relationship is the wealthy gentleman

in SF lived, his family said, a very isolated life.

As a matter of fact, he had some issues as it related to people of color.

They were very honest about the fact that he was very uncomfortable around people of

color because that was not his experience.

He had lived a very wealthy and well-kept life.

And so isn't it interesting that that Latino young man was able to extend the life,

the ultimate gift of giving his heart, to the Caucasian gentleman in San Francisco?

And so when we think about this whole notion of where we live and our various economic

backgrounds, and status, and skin color, all of these things, the great equalizer is that

we all want to live, and that we can help support one another in some of the most difficult

and challenging times of life, but it is an opportunity for us to embrace community on

every level, and that certainly was an eye-opening experience for me to see first hand.

For more infomation >> Death is the great equalizer | Rev. Cynthia Carter | End Well Symposium - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

What is the last sound you want to hear? | Yoko K. Sen | End Well Symposium - Duration: 6:24.

May I invite you to close your eyes for a moment and together, reflect not as this heavy,

depressing question, but rather as a playful invitation that if this could be anything

that you like, what is the last sound that you wish to hear at the end of your life?

The last sound I want to hear at the end of life is the first sound I heard at the beginning of life.

The last sound I wish to hear in my life would be

a gentle breeze through the trees.

Being on the mountainside and hearing the wind go past.

The ocean.

The ocean waves hitting the beach.

The crash of waves.

The water.

Why do you think water?

It's life.

It's movement.

It's transformative.

Genetically calming.

I think we're swept by water.

It's like their happy place.

You know, every illness is a love story.

The love is surrounding illness because it takes something away from someone who's

hurting.

The last sound I would wish to hear is the voice of a loved one around me to know that

they were there for me in those last moments.

Is the voice of my loved ones.

Loved ones, having a connected, human moment…

You know, even if it's not with me.

Some of my friends and family talking about all of the good experiences we've

had in life.

My father's wish.

The last voice I want to hear is my mother's voice.

It's my children, it's just so easy to say that…

My mother's voice.

Lullaby and a bedtime song.

Going off to sleep and just relaxed and safe.

As I fall asleep…

The last sound I'd like to hear in my life is some sort of validation that my life was

meaningful.

You were important.

What you did mattered to lots of people.

You left a statistically significant mark on the human condition.

The last sound I wish to hear at the end of life is

a toilet flushing.

The last sound I wish to hear is my husband's fart.

The last that I wish to hear before I die is laughter.

I would love to hear laughter because I think that joy is what I want to carry with me into

what comes next.

When you hear applause.

So people clapping because you've done something in the sense of "I succeeded.

I did well.

The curtain is now going to close.

It's ending.

Such a great way to go!

Like getting birthed into life and then leaving the life is very…

They were hard tasks.

It takes some energy to be birthed and then to shut down and die.

And to leave this space to be inside of a belly and somebody carrying you and get back

to that space.

This is all about that.

I kind of want to hear like a big engine starting.

It's almost like a crescendo and music for me to hear that.

This awakening of a machine that is so powerful.

Really loud and pushing my body to kind of feel it.

I want something that allows my body to feel that beat and to let that beat be sort of

my departure.

It's a baby laughing because that universe has a sense of humor.

The last sound that I would like to hear is something that I've never heard of before,

that I've never imagined before.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> What is the last sound you want to hear? | Yoko K. Sen | End Well Symposium - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Death is a deeply profound experience | Frank Ostaseski | End Well Symposium - Duration: 0:58.

I think the experience of dying is too big, too profound to be contained

by any one model. The model of medicine or, for that matter, most spiritual models.

It breaks open all the doors and windows of all models.

So I wondered what it would be like if we stopped compartmentalizing death

and we turned toward it. Not simply as an event in our lives but as a keeper of

wisdom. Then might we ask, death how should we live? How should we live

this life?

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét