Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Oct 1 2018

PRICELESS! Trump Dropped Crushing Anvil On 'Total Phony' Sen. Blumenthal For Faking

Vietnam Service

Isn't it great to finally have a president who calls it like it is?

Yesterday 100Percent FedUp reported that President Donald Trump did just that when he called

out Senator Richard Blumenthal over his lifetime of lies.

"Senator Richard Blumenthal must talk about his fraudulent service in Vietnam," Trump

tweeted, "where for 12 years he told the people of Connecticut, as their Attorney General,

that he was a great Marine War Hero.

Talked about his many battles of near death, but was never in Vietnam.

Total Phony!"

The senator had it coming, and President Trump is the perfect person to deliver it.

Here is more on Blumenthal and his lies via Heavy:

"1.

The New York Times Reported in 2010 That Blumenthal Lied About Vietnam Service in a Speech

With his tweets, President Trump is referring to a situation that unfolded during the 2010

U.S. Senate elections, when Richard Blumenthal was running against Linda McMahon.

In May 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal said in a 2008 speech, "We have

learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam."

But as the Times reported, Blumenthal did not actually serve in Vietnam as he suggests

there; he received five military deferments from 1965 to 1970.

The Times also noted that Blumenthal took repeated steps to avoid going to Vietnam.

Blumenthal actually served in the Marine Reserve beginning in 1970, joining a unit in Washington

and working on projects like fixing campgrounds and organizing toy drives.

So technically he was serving while the Vietnam War was happening, but he himself did not

serve in Vietnam.

"…[W]hat is striking about Mr. Blumenthal's record is the contrast between the many steps

he took that allowed him to avoid Vietnam, and the misleading way he often speaks about

that period of his life now, especially when he is speaking at veterans' ceremonies or

other patriotic events," The New York Times reported.

2.

He Also Reportedly Talked in a 2003 Speech About 'Returning Home' From Vietnam

After The New York Times ran its story, journalists and political opponents immediately began

searching for other examples of Blumenthal lying about his military service.

One that came up was from 2003, when Blumenthal suggested in a speech that he was among those

who "returned home" from Vietnam, according to The Day.

Later, a post on the campaign website of Linda McMahon suggested that her opposition researchers

had passed along tape of Blumenthal's 2008 speech to The New York Times, according to

Politico.

However, The New York Times said that they did not receive the video from McMahon.

The New York Times' original report also refers to a speech Blumenthal gave to a crowd

of military families gathered to support troops overseas.

Blumenthal said, "When we returned, we saw nothing like this.

Let us do better by this generation of men and women."

That clearly suggests that he includes himself among the group of troops "returning"

from Vietnam, but in reality, he was never there.

3.

Critics Argued the 2008 Quote Was Taken Out of Context

After The New York Times reported on the 2008 speech, Politico reported that the article

was missing some vital context: that Blumenthal had said towards the beginning of that same

speech that he "served in the military during the Vietnam era in the Marine Corps," which

is an accurate characterization.

In addition, The Day reported that after viewing years of Blumenthal speeches and political

debates, they found that he typically specified that his service was in the Marine Corps Reserve,

and in some instances he explicitly said he did not serve in Vietnam.

On one such occasion reported by The Day, Blumenthal said during a Democratic primary

debate, "Although I did not serve in Vietnam, I have seen first-hand the effects of military

action."

The statements reported on by outlets like The New York Times and The Day were certainly

not truthful, then, but it's not as if Blumenthal was trying spin an elaborate lie, as the fact

that he served in the Marine Corps and not in Vietnam was something he typically mentioned

in his speeches.

4.

Blumenthal Said That He Misspoke on a Few Occasions

Blumenthal responded to the controversy by saying that he did indeed misspeak on a few

occasions, but he denied that he intentionally lied about Vietnam service.

"I may have misspoken, I did misspeak on a few occasions out of hundreds that I have

attended (in honor of the military)…I regret that I misspoke," Blumenthal said during

a press conference, according to Politico.

He went on to say that he was "unaware of those misplaced words when they were spoken."

During the press conference, Blumenthal was also asked why he didn't correct the record

when news articles referred to him as serving in Vietnam.

He responded, "There were a few articles, not many.

I am responsible for my own statements….I can't be responsible for all the articles,

I may not even have seen them.

….sometimes journalists do make mistakes."

5.

He Took a Hit in the Polls After the Story But Still Won the Election Easily

Richard Blumenthal had been ahead of Linda McMahon in the polls throughout much of the

2010 election cycle, but immediately after the Vietnam story broke, his lead over her

began to shrink.

As reported by Talking Points Memo at the time, a poll conducted before The New York

Times published its report showed Blumenthal ahead of McMahon 52 percent to 39 percent.

But in a poll conducted immediately after the scandal, Blumenthal was ahead of McMahon

by just three points, 48 percent to 45 percent.

Still, Blumenthal was able to bounce back from the controversy and easily win the election;

he was elected with 55 percent of the vote compared to Linda McMahon's 43 percent."

Yes, and this man easily getting reelected shows you either the American voter is awfully

misinformed or they just don't care.

Both of which are frightening prospects.

Blumenthal loves to take Republicans apart while he himself is a bonafide liar.

Just like Maxine Water's corruption and instigation of violence against the right

it goes unmentioned and unpunished because the left owns the media.

And when the right fights back they brand us as racists, bigots and Nazis just because

we offer a point of view which differs from their own.

Blumenthal should not be reelected, in fact, he should have been recalled and kicked out

of office.

But because he is a leftist and they have the support of their media they know perfectly

well that there will be no price to pay for any left winger who gets caught doing anything

they aren't supposed to be doing.

And if you don't believe me just consider the fact that Ted Kennedy was responsible

for the death of a young woman and he had a lifetime senate seat and was considered

"The Lion of the Senate" by the left, their media, and even his good friend, the

late Senator John McCain!

For more infomation >> PRICELESS! Trump Dropped Crushing Anvil On 'Total Phony' Sen. Blumenthal For Faking Vietnam Service - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 50 - Duration: 12:54.

[Girls For Rest] [Indirect advertisement is included]

[At times, we get scared and want to stop]

I'm scared.

[When the reality is too much] I thought it would be like in the movie "Ghost."

This is a lot harder than I thought.

[I wish I had someone to tell me]

[that I'll get better] The garlic is too spicy.

[And I hope that someone is..]

[you girls, that I have spent last 12 years.] I'll bring it to share with other members.

I think they'll like it.

[Although it's scared and difficult] It's so cool up here on the mountaintop.

[Feeling of relief that I'm not alone] Hi~

[makes me able to to anything] Hyoyeon, I'm so happy to be here with you.

- I know, right? - Yes.

When we are together, we look like stars.

They are your best friends?

[The moment that we share together] Yes, they are.

[I hope it shines brighter] Best friends ever.

[A new day has started for our girls] I think I'll go to the cafe I went yesterday,

to get some coffee.

[Taeyeon at a cafe]

I came here yesterday.

It has so many delicious pastries.

Amazing.

[It smells so good through the screen!] It's so pretty.

What should I do?

[I love bbang (bread)] [Excited]

As I'm going to bake bread,

[You're baking bread in France?] I'll just have some coffee.

[She said she wanted to bake bread at the pre-interview] Where will you bake bread?

Maybe I can bake it at home.

[She's planning to show it at a get-together] I bake bread and show if off at a get-together.

[Girls, see? This is the bread I baked!] Eat it, I baked this.

[No need to tell] They'll like it.

With wine.

[Taeyeon will give other members her handmade bread] Even sunlight is picturesque.

I have never though I would bake bread after a long time, in Antibes.

Who will I learn baking from?

I think..

[Taeyeon's imagination 1] A very old bakery in town.

A very generous, old lady baker

at a local bakery.

[Taeyeon's imagination 2] A dad style baker,

who feels like a master?

[The what she actually want is..?] About my age,

a nice handsome baker.

[Very thrilling] Besides baking itself,

[Will her dreams come true?] who would I do all this with?

Arrived.

[Baking itself is exciting but it would be better] I wish it's someone gorgeous.

[if I learn from a gorgeous teacher] And..around my age. Would it be possible?

It's here.

[I think it'll be a special baking time] I can feel that it would be different from

other times I baked.

Knock, knock.

[She knocks and he comes]

[The first meeting of the two] - Hello! - Hello!

Hello!

[Fluent Korean?] - Hello? - Hello.

Nice to meet you.

[Awkward]

[You.. are my teacher?]

[He's so handsome]

[First word to break the awkward silence] Bonjour.

Bonjour, oui!

Bonjour. My name is Taeyeon.

Okay. Mine is Ludovic.

- Ludovic. - Widobich?

[Names don't matter at this moment]

[Heart, don't overreact!]

[Introducing Taeyeon's handsome teacher]

[When he takes off his helmet]

[and put on his chef outfit]

[he turns into a dazzling patissier]

[A flawless character with both looks and skills]

[Taeyeon's one-day baking teacher, Ludovic Gambini]

[Patissier Chef at Negresco Hotel] [Winner of the Elle & Vire competition]

[Active fashion model in the Cannes]

[Apron] I've got something for you.

[You didn't expect something else, right?] Apron? Okay, okay.

[He looks good on apron, right?] I need to put down my bag first.

[Taeyeon also finished wearing an apron!]

[Short interview before baking!]

How long have he been baking?

Three years, including school years. I've been working at a hotel for a year and half.

You took a day off to teach me?

[Of course!] Really?

[Then..]

- Merci. - You're welcome!

[Thankful and shy]

[Plan to make croissant + macaroon + pudding]

We'll make croissant first.

[Firstly, make croissant] - First? - Yes, first. Okay.

We need milk and eggs.

- Put some milk in here. - All?

[Careful] All.

[Pouring]

With this.

- What' is this? - Yeast.

[Smelling] Wow!

[Strong smell of yeast] Smell! Yeast.

[Put flour & salt & sugar]

- Mix? - Yes. Mix.

- With hands? - Yes.

[Hesitating] Here I go.

[Taeyeon makes flour dough]

[Squish, squish]

It smells good. Smells good.

[Sniffing]

[Dough's got 100 scores for smell] How come it smells so good already?

[Covered with flour]

I think it's getting hard.

[Taeyeon's in trouble. What's the solution of the handsome teacher?]

[Ta-da] - This is a scrapper.- Scrapper? - Scrapper.

[It makes it so easy.]

If he has this, why did he have to make my hands like this?

[What?]

[#Why_did_you_do_that#my_hands?] It's been so long since I last baked.

[Taeyeon's croissant making] In order to make

[Make the dough like a ball and wrap it] crisp and moist croissant,

[and put it in the fridge for an hour] wrap the dough and

put it in the fridge for an hour.

[Savory butter]

[Beat the butter and make it into a square] For the butter that will add savor to croissant,

you don't roll it but beat it with a roller.

[Spread it wide but not too thin!] Spread it wide into a square shape.

But be careful not to spread it too thin.

[Dough & Butter] Put the butter in the fridge, too.

[Put it into the fridge for an hour. Finished!] Mature it cold.

[An hour later]

[Enter the matured dough!]

[Sprinkle flour] Here..

Slightly sprinkle the flour so that the dough doesn't stick to the table.

Roll it wide.

Yes!

[She's quite good at this]

We'll put the butter inside.

[Dough is spread neatly]

Should I make it thinner?

Perfect!

[Put the butter on the dough]

[Fold it into half!]

[Oh!]

[Seal the butter with dough]

[Concentrating~]

Roll the dough slowly, using the baking roller.

[Fold the dough three times] Fold the dough three times and then roll it again.

Put it into the fridge and mature it.

[Repeat the maturing process] Only after repeating this process,

you can make pretty layers of croissant.

[Enter the dough!] Should I roll it too?

[Careful] Now the dough's got hard, so roll it gently.

[Staring]

Will you try it?

[Didn't understand]

[Glanced]

[Staring]

[Eye contact, so thrilling] He's making eye contact. It's making me thrilled.

[Shy]

[Embarrassed Taeyeon is saying just anything] If you keep staring at me, I'm thrilled.

[What's this sweetness?] What did you say?

No. Please pretend you didn't hear it.

Please don't interpret what I just said.

[Sometimes, it doesn't take a word to understand]

Just looking at him makes me happy.

[She spitted her true feeling unintentionally] Just looking at him makes me happy.

[#handsome_teacher#making_me_happy] Just looking at him makes me happy.

[Laughing without interpretation]

[Looking forward secretly] You didn't translated this romantically, right?

[How can we translate this vibe..]

[Let's put the romance aside, and make croissant]

[Croissant looked so thin and simple] On the outside, croissant is very thin and

how do I explain this, has a hole indie.

So I thought it would be really easy to make.

[More complicated than she thought] I didn't know that

it has so much layers.

I think making croissant is

the best art in pastry.

I hope Taeyeon will make macaroon and croissant in Korea.

[Difficult to make them at home] But it would make so much dishes to wash.

- I'll go to help! - You will come? To Korea?

Really? You'd come?

[Welcome] Yes.

[#if_you_only_come #I'll_wash_the_dishes#100_times]

I have one vacant room.

[Translating in process]

[Shy]

I have a room.

[She's so funny] And one bathroom.

[Equipped with the fridge] I have one extra fridge.

[Please come to Taeyeon's soon]

[Croissant dough is ready] Cut?

[Cut into triangle shapes!]

We'll spread it like this.

[Cut the edge and roll it]

[Getting the shape of croissant] [Amazing] Ah, making the shape of croissant..

- Do you want to try? - Yes.

[Rolling]

- Is it good? - Yes. Perfect. - Perfect?

Perfect.

[Concentrated]

[Fun] They are so cute.

Cute.

[Taeyeon's croissant]

[What's the next step before baking them?]

Is it making the color?

[What's this? Shake it first]

This is a brown coloring.

I assume that you are a famous singer.

[Yes.. I'm] Yes.

- Can you sing? - My song? - Yes.

[Even the singer with 12-year experience gets shy about impromptu performance] Embarrassing.

It's embarrassing.

Um..

Come one.

[#Shy#but#can't#say_no]

- "I." - "I?"

[French Ludovic knows my song "I?"] - "I." - "I?"

Does he know "I?"

- You know "I?" - Yes, I know.

[Is this real?]

[Wow!]

[#I_sang#but_so_shy] What?

Does he really know or did he just guess right?

I know that song.

[Happy] I didn't expect that.

[Be pretty~ Apply brown coloring]

[So hot! Now it's time to bake!]

Wow, look at the croissant!

[Croissant made by Taeyeon and Ludovic]

At 200 degrees.

[Sizzling]

My friends will like it, right?] It looks so pretty.

[Shall we see if it's done?]

[Careful]

[Taeyeon's croissant baked to a beautiful brown] - Nice, okay. - Okay? - Yes.

It's cute, this little one.

[A bite]

[Let's go to the next clip] [Taste, 100 scores!]

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 50 - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] 'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 51 - Duration: 7:44.

[Girls For Rest] [Indirect advertisement is included]

[Time to make macarons!] - Macarons. - Macarons!

Macarons!

[So excited] Macrons!

- Go! Macaron! - Let's go!

[In fact, Taeyeon loves Macarons]

Look at them, so beautiful!

[Pretty macarons] They look authentic.

- May I try it? - Yes.

[Yum yum]

[I love Macarons]

Sugar.

Sugar, gelatin, starch, blueberries.

[Making filling for macarons] [Mix water and sugar to make syrup]

[Shake it] It's for filling.

[Add Lemon rind]

Rind?

[Fresh! For taste and scent] It's for the scent and taste.

Let me tell you the difference.

I guess it's about a chef's preference.

[Smelling] [The scent of flesh and rind]

They don't smell the same.

- Yes. - The rind smells better.

[Oh] The rind smells better!

[Chef's tip] [Add lemon rind if you want some lemon scent!]

[Caution] The white layer tastes bitter. Use only yellow part.

[Add blueberries with peeled lemon rind into the syrup]

- To this? - Yes.

[Pouring them all]

[If it starts boiling, add starch powder and sugar]

[Starch powder]

Starch powder.

It's getting thicker!

Put your whipping device and leave it so that it can boil slowly.

[Taeyeon is seriously focusing on macarons]

Not stirring?

When the temperature goes down, may I put gelatin?

[Right!] We're going to add gelatin in the end.

[Perfect]

[How to back Macaron shells] Now it's time to make shells,

[Sift the sugar and almond powder] which I've repeatedly failed.

To create the shell of macaroons.

Sift sugar powder and

[Mix it with egg whites] almond powder to sift out lumps.

Add egg whites and mix it.

[Shake it]

[Add colorants] To make the beautiful color of macarons,

you may add colorants.

[I hope I can succeed this time!]

We put water and sugar into the pot.

0 Water and

We're going to boil it up to 117 degrees.

Okay?

Then, mix it with egg whites.

[Carefully heat it to 117 degrees] 114.

It takes too long.

You need patience for baking.

That's true.

Isn't it like singing?

[Nodding] Right.

All forms of art needs time.

[Sugar syrup is heated] 118 degrees.

[To whipped egg whites]

[Pour sugar syrup] - Come on. - Now?

Slowly.

[Carefully]

It's important to pour it slowly.

[Hot sugar syrup with egg white bubble]

[Ready to bake macaron shells!]

[Mix it by using a whipping machine and cool it down]

Oh.

It's neither hot nor cold.

Um... Now I see.

[Meringue became thick enough] - Mix? - Yes.

[Add the blueberry color]

Mix it until the white color is gone.

[After patting] The color is so pretty.

[Pretty light purple macaron meringue]

[Pour the meringue into a pastry bag]

[Pretty purple color]

Perfect.

[Start to shape the shells]

[Round]

[Between macarons] Don't need to have too big spaces.

- Okay? - Okay.

[Taeyeon's turn!] Let's do it.

[Will she do it well?] [So confident!]

[Nervous]

Stop pressing and draw a circle.

[Too big macaron shells] Press... Stop!

Doesn't it look like poo?

Gasp!

You need to stop pressing when you draw a circle.

[Her skills have improved thanks to the advice!]

[Now I got it] I think I'm good at this.

[Right] You're doing great.

[Oh, I was nervous]

[Time to bake macaron shells]

Cute.

[Carefully... After putting them into the oven] - Here? - Yes.

[Hoping they're baked well] Okay.

Let's go!

- We're going to bake them for 6 minutes. - 6 minutes.

[Time to check out baked shells]

[Open]

[Blueberry macron shells]

Ta-da.

[May I taste one?]

Good!

- Is it okay? - Delicious!

[So sweet] Delicious. Good.

[Giving one to the chef] Thank you.

[So delicious!]

[The last step to make macarons]

[Fill macarons with the blueberry filling]

[Press it at the center of shell and cover it with another shell!]

Cute!

[Applause]

[Taeyeon's turn to try!] Good, good.

[A lot of filling]

[Press it at the center of bottom shell and put another shell on to it]

[Taeyeon's macarons]

[Satisfied] [Hoping it tastes good] Good, good.

How do you feel? Is it easy to make?

Yes, I think it's okay.

If I have some time.

[Tasting the completed macarons]

[Sweet and bitter taste] Delicious.

Delicious?

[Thumb up]

[No need to say]

[Let's go to the next clip] This is so delicious!

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 51 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Incheon Int'l Airport planning to use iris-scanners for boarding flights - Duration: 0:36.

Korea's main gateway, Incheon International Airport, is working to do away with passports

for boarding... and use eye scanners instead.

The system could be ready for international flights as soon as 2020.

Incheon International Airport Corporation says it's using an iris-scanning system for

employees at its headquarters on a test basis.

It also has a system that can verify a passenger's fingerprints without the need to touch anything.

An official with the airport said they're working with the relevant authorities, such

as the immigration agency, on how to move ahead.

For more infomation >> Incheon Int'l Airport planning to use iris-scanners for boarding flights - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kavanaugh confirmation delay used to rally for midterms - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Kavanaugh confirmation delay used to rally for midterms - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

College Roundup For September 29, 2018 - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> College Roundup For September 29, 2018 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Green Cove Springs prepares for population boom - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Green Cove Springs prepares for population boom - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Gary Trotter Honored For 30+ Years Of Coaching - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Gary Trotter Honored For 30+ Years Of Coaching - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

High School Roundup For September 29, 2018 - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> High School Roundup For September 29, 2018 - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Green Cove Springs prepares for population boom - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Green Cove Springs prepares for population boom - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 52 - Duration: 2:15.

[Girls For Rest] [Indirect advertisement is included]

[Time to make pudding for Creme Brulee] Next, pudding.

Pudding!

Pudding, let's go!

[Creme Brulee step 1] [Pouring milk and fresh cream into a pot]

[Creme Brulee step 2] [Heat it up until it's warm]

[Creme Brulee step 3] [Mix yolk and sugar quickly]

Mix?

[Creme Brulee step 4] [Add warm milk and fresh cream]

[Creme Brulee step 5] [Leaving it in the fridge for 30 minutes] Oh, it smells good.

[Creme Brulee step 6] [Pour it into bowls]

[Creme Brulee step 7] [Bake them in the oven for 40 minutes]

- 40 minutes. - 40.

[Creme Brulee step 8] [After cooling it until it's not hot] Should we cool it down?

[Creme Brulee step 9] [Sprinkle sugar on top and torch it]

Pudding, done!

[Made by Taeyeon Blueberry Macaron]

[Made by Taeyeon Croissant]

[Made by Taeyeon Creme Brulee]

[Bravo!] Well done! Great job!

Thank you.

I hope you will bake them again

when you're in Korea.

I will visit Korea!

[To Korea?] Will he come?

Welcome to Korea!

You did a great job today.

[So proud]

I'm so proud.

[Good] That's most important.

- Thank you. - Thank you.

[Thank you for such a good time]

[Let's go to the next clip!]

For more infomation >> 'Girls For Rest / 소녀포레스트' Episode 52 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea seeks UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status for DMZ - Duration: 1:33.

South Korea is seeking to register its areas near the Demilitarized Zone to be part of

the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves,... an inter-governmental initiative to promote

environmental sustainability.

It hopes this can open the road for joint environmental protection projects with North

Korea.

Kim Hyo-sun reports.

South Korea has registered five counties in Gangwon-do Province, located along the inter-Korean

border and Yeoncheon-gun County of Gyeonggi-do Province as UNESCO World Network of Biosphere

Reserves.

They include Cheorwon, Hwacheon, Yang-gu, Inje and Goseong counties encompassing an

area of over 180-thousand hectares.

The whole of Yeoncheon-gun County, excluding the DMZ, which spans over 58-thousand hectares

has also been registered.

While the five Gangwon-do Province counties registered for the initiative in 2012,...

such a move lacked support from local residents.

South Korea's resort island of Jeju is also seeking to have the entire island registered

as biosphere reserve,... expanding from the currently designated area of Hallasan Mountain

and its surrounding areas.

Taking this opportunity,...

South Korea's Ministry of Environment hopes to carry out environment preservation projects

jointly with North Korea.

A total of 686 sites across 122 countries have been registered as UNESCO World Network

of Biosphere Reserves.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea seeks UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status for DMZ - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Residents pray for Beaumont - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Residents pray for Beaumont - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Local residents excited for the fall season - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Local residents excited for the fall season - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Madhyamik 2019 Geography Suggestion for West Bengal Students - Duration: 2:57.

Hello Friends you are welcome to WebExam Youtube Channel

Today we will discuss about West Bengal Madhyamik 2019 Geography Suggestion

this year Madhyamik Geography exam will be held on 20th February 2019

all the important questions mentioned on this suggestion

you can download this suggestion from our website www.WebExam.in

to help you we also publish this video version of this suggestion

you can start your preparation with this suggestion

this was the Madhyamik 2019 Geography Suggestion 2019

if you like this video then hit like button and subscribe our channel

share this video with your friends

to receive more videos subscribe our channel

see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét