Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

Hello, Blinkers!

Welcome to Blink Now.

To get more amazing videos, don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

Today we are going to talk about the secret relationship of Demet Özdemir.

Can Yaman who was observed to be quite stressed recently took a look at the meaning of journalists

who asked the love rumors about Demet Özdemir and his colleagues.

Yaman, who tried to draw attention with different clothing styles, made his way to his home

by a commercial taxiway passing by.

Demet Özdemir, a famous couple who erased all the memories of each other from social

media, was allegedly close to his partner in the Early Bird, Can Yaman.

Besides Demet Ozdemir denied the allegations of love and said:

'There is no love with Can.

We are just friends.

I didn't betray Seçkin.

We tried, but it didn't.

Our work was very intense, we could not see.

This is the life of our relationship!

There is no other love.'

Demet Özdemir and Seçkin Özdemir were together for about 4 months.

They look like super happy couple nowadays.

That's it for this video hope you enjoy it.

And if you did then please give it a thumbs up or leave a comment below.

Hope to see you back soon for more.

See you next time on Blink Now.

For more infomation >> Demet Özdemir: 'This is the life of our relationship' | Personal Life - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Papadimoulis Science is Wonderful 26 9 2018 - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Papadimoulis Science is Wonderful 26 9 2018 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

This is how to decorate your T-shirt - Duration: 7:03.

So Kawaii Pateen now has a subscribe of over 400K,

I have made a Tshirt as a celebration

This is from my comic, Pista and Chio

It's a scene from my comic which I drew

The character is Lolita, but really poor

It's a scene where she is forced to eat some strange grass

Surprise this shirt is on sale

It's going to end soon so please hurry and order!

And more, to make this Harajuku Kawaii Style

I would like remake this

The material is all DAISO 100yen store

These little horses, and these spangles,

all bought at DAISO

Please try it out as well

Let's try

Let me start

I think I should expand around the neck

I think that will make it more girly and cute

I will start cutting it

Here

Like this

It's spread out

This thule lace I bought at DAISO....with glue gun

Who wants to machine wash, please sew by hand

Today it's glue gun

Taking off the excessive glue

Making it clean and

gluing. I'm doing the back as well

Like this

Now the frill is on

Now the long awaited unicorn key chain

There is a chain part, and I will cut it off

cut

cut cut

So many unicorn

Putting this on

I'll look at the balance since my theme is pink

I will place it so there will be many pink

I'm pasting with glue gun

Have the mane stand up

So cute

I'll do the back as well

Adding more

There is a gap but it's the back side so

I will line up some yarn

I want to make a fringe like look here

I will take the cardboard off

I will fold this in half,

and attach the first part

and wrap it around it

Once done,

I will cut this part

Same length rope is made

I want to make a fringe and paste it

Wow, quite an exravegante design

nice

It's quite so strange

Now it's quite a noisy design

The fringe is on

I think I will cut off up to under the print

Go

Done

Let's make a hole here

Cute cute, like this

Let's add some flowers

Different colors

Adding green will be cute

Difference in colors

I will add sky blue here

Ok, all of it done

I would like to add some sparkles

The decoration might be nice

I will decorate the edges now

Let me go with it

This is all about speed

If I don't paste it while it's hot, it will come off

Let me get rid of all this thread

I will add these spangles to the cheek of the unicorns

Adding glue gun to the cheek of the unicorn

Scattering will be cuter

Be careful not to get burns

So hot! Ouch!

My concentration is off

Ok, a cute cheek is made

With this screw driver...sorry unicorn

I'm stabbing the eyes

I should twist it like a screw

and with some scissors

Then I will insert these eyes I bought at 100yen store

Add some glue gun here

and insert the eyes

Looking great!

Will it go in? Check with the scissors

It went in!

So cute

The eyes are on like this!

They are really cute eyes

It's done now!

Amazing! Crazy!

Crazy horse Tshirt

It's done

Let me change into this

So I have it on!

It's such a happy Tshirt!

Cute!

How is it everyone?

Since DAISO is in US and other countries

Please try it out!

Please order this Tshirt!

So goodbye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét