Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

A common belief is that Julius Caesar invented Caesar salad or, the salad was somehow named after him.

I mean, it's obvious, just look at the name – Caesar salad must be somehow related to

the famous Roman emperor, right?

Wrong.

it was named after a famed restaurateur

called Caesar Cardini.

Caesar Cardini invented Caesar salad in 1924 in Tijuana, Mexico.

According to lore, an unexpected group of diners rushed into one of his restaurants

on 4th of July.

Because the restaurant was running short on the kitchen's resources, Cardini had to

make something with the ingredients he had on hand.

His original recipe called for boiled eggs, romaine lettuce, garlic, parmesan cheese,

croutons, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.

He didn't add any anchovies in the mixture, as he strongly claimed that Worcestershire

sauce can adequately provide that fishy flavor on its own.

The salad was so tasty, Cardini decided to add it to the menu.

It was a huge success and soon people started referring it as the Caesar salad, as that

kind of salad could only be found at "Caesar's restaurant".

The name stuck and the rest is history.

Several other people have claimed to be the inventors of Caesar salad including Caesar's

brother, Alex Cardini but none of their stories seems credible enough to be true.

So, there you have it.

Caesar salad was named after Caesar Cardini and not Julius Caesar.

For more infomation >> Why Is It Called 'Caesar Salad'? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Why is my cat ginger? Cat science - Colours and chromosomes! - Duration: 4:03.

hey guys welcome back to Relax my cat my name is Savannah and here with me in her

lab coat is dr. Maya in house cat researcher she is the most chill cat she

is the only cat I know about will just allow you to dress her like this oh you

look so cute it looks so cute but Maya is no lab coat because this video is

about science and it's get lost Halloween and she she's chillin she

likes being dressed up kind of so with that said this video is actually all

about cap colors and chromosomes I really like science and I was hoping

this might be a little bit of a series about different kinds of science facts

about cats let me know what you guys think and we shall see okay so what is

thinking about calico cats and ginger cats and how people say that they are

mainly a certain sex and like how there are girls or hell are all boys and I

just wondering if this is that is there any truth to this so I called our

in-house research at Maya and she found that actually there is

so Maya did some research and there was a lot of links between cat color and

their sex which I thought was really cool so that's what this video is about

the cat's coat is basically determined by their chromosomes so basic chromosome

kind of introduction females have X X and males have X Y and all of the

coloring is in the X chromosome so male cats take all of the

genetics from their mother so it's really easy to guess what kind of color

a male cat is going to be based off the color of its mom it's going to be the

same color so from this female cats can actually

take color from both sides both the mama cat and the dead cat so in very special

circumstances a female cat can be born calico because of a black cat and the

ginger cat and it just Cana they are the same as Tasha shells now the reason why

male chemicals are so rare is because obviously they don't take any color from

their father so they only have the color of the mother it's not unusual for cats

to have lots of extra chromosomes so even though it is rare for chemicals to

be born male it can happen a lot of Coco's as well usually have like an

extra toe and these all come from having extra chromosomes so it can happen that

are male chemicals but down to their genetics and their chromosomes that's

why they are all mainly female so it was really interesting for me to research

there are so many things about cats and chromosomes so if that's something that

you're like interested in I definitely recommend doing like a google search

yourself and just having a read through some of the things that really quite

fascinating but I hope you enjoyed as always we have a t-shirt winner to

announce so I'm going to do that for you now so our winner this week is Maya

Eifler thank you so much for commenting you definitely didn't win because you

have the same name as my cat definitely thank you everyone as well who comments

it really means a lot to me and I love reading them so yeah

Maya make sure you head over to our Instagram and DM as your size and your

address so we can get a shirt sent out for you everyone else don't worry you

can still enter all you need to do is number one basis cry to your that's my

cat and hit the bell bottom side x just makes easier and then number two comment

on this video within sixty minutes of it going up and that's literally your

so again thank you so much for watching and we will see you next week thank you

bye bye

For more infomation >> Why is my cat ginger? Cat science - Colours and chromosomes! - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

OMG This Is BAD.... I Can't Wear This! (Style FAIL) - Duration: 4:18.

Bracelet Fail [0:00:00]

So, I don't know what I was thinking, but I saw these accessories online and I'm like,

"Man, those look good.

I am going to try to bring those into my wardrobe."

I went out and bought a whole bunch of them and it's a complete fail.

What am I talking about, guys?

Find out in today's video.

[Music] So, there is one accessory that seems to be

the bane to my existence.

No matter how hard I try, I'm not able to incorporate this into my wardrobe.

What am I talking about?

Bracelets.

Okay.

So, I've – I've done promotions for Zorrata.

I, you know, nice bracelets.

But, you know, I'm like, yeah, functionally like why – what's the meaning and maybe

that's what's missing.

I had some other people send me some very interesting ones.

I never wore this, it was a little bit, you know, [clean].

And so, I'm looking online and I'm like, "Wow!

Look at that.

It's functional and it's a bracelet and it looked pretty good."

Tread by Leatherman.

And so, I'm looking at this thing and I'm like this is a bracelet that is like twenty

something tools in one, I'm like, sure, I go grab this thing.

I bought three of them.

I'm like I wanted to try out the different styles I'm like this thing is going to be

awesome.

And then, I get it and I realized not only how big it is, but how – well, what's

the deal?

Okay.

So, first off, if you haven't seen this, it's actually I think a very interesting

concept and some guys are absolutely loving it.

I am not one of them.

So, what I thought is, you know, I just need a bracelet that's going to actually be functional

something that has a purpose for when I'm wearing it.

I'm like thinking, okay, this thing has all of these -- and if you haven't seen

it, it's got all of these tools.

We'll list them down in the description.

And you can even have used this, I saw this was interesting to actually combine it with

a watch which I thought I was like, this is awesome.

But, here is the deal here was the – the kryptonite with this.

As I'm going through and looking at all the tools and I mean there's no lack of

tools on here, I realized on a daily basis I don't use really any of these.

The only one I got really excited about was the cutting tool.

So, this was the one I got so excited about, they have a little cutting tool.

So, what did I learn from this failure?

Am I giving up on bracelets?

The answer is no because I still like watches and I love wearing watches and I realized,

okay, that is a bracelet in a sense if you think about it, it just had a timepiece on

it.

And I'm going to keep trying, I'm going to try some other pieces I'm going to go

out there and find what I'm looking for.

Now, when it comes down to the functionality, you know I really came down, you know, it's

simply a Shard right here by Gerber.

This is actually going to serve everything I wanted and it's a fraction of the cost

of that actually oversized bracelet which, again, I'm not tearing on Leatherman, but

it's just that particular piece.

And that's what you learn from failure is it that one thing just didn't work for me

and that's why you need to try things always look for good return policy.

I will be sending those back.

And, don't be afraid to go out there and experiment.

Don't give up on an accessory or a piece if it doesn't work out the first time or

the second time.

If you really want to incorporate hats into your wardrobe, experiment, have fun, but find

something that really resonates with you.

Any of you guys have some advice on wearing bracelets?

Do you have some favorite bracelets?

Do you have particular pieces?

I know that there are bands that some of you guys wear that, you know, the different bands

for different meanings that became very fashionable.

This Explorer right here, the Rolex Explorer reminds me that me and my family love to explore

the world.

And it's a small thing, but daily to be reminded, oh, we got a trip coming up.

We're heading over to London which I'm linking – going to link to the Youpreneur

event.

I'm going to be speaking at that here in November, so if you're in London you're

close, make sure to be on my email list.

Guys, I want to hear from you down in the comments.

If you like this video, give it a like.

If you, you know, you're new here to Real Men Real Style, click on that subscribe button.

But, guys, I appreciate you, I appreciate everything we built up, and I'm having fun

a little bit different of a video, but I wanted to share with you guys a failure when it comes

to style.

People think that, oh, Antonio can probably wear a lot of things, he knows style.

But, I fail just like everyone else out there.

So, when you're out there making these purchases, make sure they got a good return policy and

don't be afraid to try something new.

That's it, guys.

Take care.

I'll see you in the next video.

[0:04:17] End of Audio

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét