Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 30 2018

Hey Guys!

How are you doing?

I'm Mohamed GARBA, AKA Garoninho,

A Soccer Player, Professional Athlete,

And The Founder of G.Ball Pro Academy.

And, in Today's video, I'm gonna show you

6 Exercices that will definitely

help you to improve

Your Footwork, Your Ball Control and your First Touch.

So, you will be the quickest player on the field,

You will dribble Faster,

and you will be more comfortable with the Ball at your feet.

So, basically,

This video is gonna be the second part

of the Footwork section.

I already did a video on that topic.

So, I'm gonna put the link right down below.

So, you will be able to watch it, before

or after that video.

It's totally up to you! There is no problem for that!

So, like I said,

I'm gonna put the link right down below.

So, you will be able to watch it.

And Make sure to watch this video until the end,

Because, I'm gonna explain you in details

How to do these 6 Exercices The Best way possible.

Alright? So, like I said,

Make sure to watch this video until the end,

So, you are not gonna miss anything!

And there is not gonna be

Any chance for your competition

To beat you! Alright?!

So, now you are Ready to take your Footwork

At the Highest Level?

Alright!

Let's get started!

For more infomation >> How To Improve Your Footwork In Soccer | 6 Exercices For Fast Footwork (Part 2) - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Preparing for the New Tank - Duration: 5:31.

This is part 3 in a series of videos about my project

to upgrade this 220 to an 8 foot long 300 gallon tank from Custom Aquariums.

In Part 1, I introduced the project and talked about some of the reasons for it.

And in part 2, I toured the headquarters of Custom Aquariums,

so if you missed either of those videos I will link them below.

The tank is currently in transit,

so I've been using this time to do some prep work

to make sure that everything is ready to go when it arrives.

There are some things about the way my existing tank is setup

that I plan to carry forward to the new tank,

though I do plan to make some improvements.

And there are some other things that will completely change.

One of the big things that will change is the filtration.

This tank is filtered by three canisters,

but the new tank will be filtered by a sump.

But in order to minimize the noise,

the sump won't be in the stand.

It's going to be in the crawlspace that's directly below the tank.

This crawlspace might look familiar to those of you who've been watching for a long time.

I used to have a big aquaponics system down here, though it was on the other side of the

house.

It's not a super fun space to work in, because it's only like 5 feet tall,

but having the sump down here is going to give me a bunch of extra room for plumbing.

I'll get into the details of all of that later,

but for now I needed to build a stand for this thing.

No one will really see this, except of course for all of you,

so looks don't really matter.

I decided to just build a very basic stand from 2x4s and plywood.

So I went out and grabbed the 2x4s and I already had some plywood on hand to reuse

that was already painted with a couple of coats of Kilz.

The first step was to cut the 2x4s to length.

Once that was done I started to assemble it.

Then I did the same exact process again.

I did the rest of the assembly down in the crawlspace

because it would have been a pain to move the stand around once it was finished.

The last step was to add the plywood top.

Now I've got a nice space for the sump once it arrives.

I may add some more plywood to the bottom later to create a shelf for storage,

but for now it's good to go.

Another thing I needed to work on was the fill system.

When I say there are things I plan to carry over from the old tank to the new one,

a big part of that is the way I do water changes.

And it's a little bit complicated but worth going over.

It's really two different systems that serve similar purposes.

One system does automated overnight water changes

and the other allows me to do big manual water changes without carrying buckets or hoses.

The overnight water changes are run by the system I originally built to run my basement

fishroom.

I did a very detailed video on it back then which I will link below,

but the short version is that water goes through a temperature valve

and then into these water filters to remove the chlorine.

Then this sprinkler timer is set to send water directly upstairs to the tank in the middle

of the night.

I used to have four zones on this, but when I tore down my fishroom I removed all but

one.

I use this same system to refill the tank on my big water changes as well.

When I removed the other three zones I just teed this off

and it runs across the ceiling and up to the tank via this tubing.

But it's pretty slow.

I don't really need this water to be filtered since I can just add some dechlorinator,

so I decided to add another tee before it hits the filters

that runs up to the same tubing.

And the flow rate is nearly double the flow rate that I was getting through the filters.

So this system now gives me the ability to do automated overnight fills,

and big fills whenever I want to using either filtered or regular water.

So that's another big change I made in preparation for the new tank.

Because my water changes will be even larger and I wanted them to be as fast as possible.

Now if you're wondering where all of this water goes,

that's another thing that will be changing.

Right now I have two ways to get water out of the tank.

One is this DIY tube that's basically the same as a canister filter input,

but instead of going to a filter it goes to this pump,

and then down through the wall to the basement to a floor drain.

It's nice because it allows me to drain the tank very quickly,

with no manual labor.

This same concept will be in place on the new tank

but instead of this overflow the tank will just be drilled.

I had them drill an extra hole for me down in the bottom corner,

so that will connect to this pump instead.

The second way that water leaves the tank is this overflow box,

and that's how the water from the overnight fills is displaced.

and it works pretty well.

It also runs down through the wall to the drain.

Same concept.

But it takes up a bunch of room in the tank,

and while I've never had a problem with it,

there's a possibility that it could stop working.

This function will be moving from the tank to the sump,

but I will be adding some more automation to it.

That's not really something I can work on right now,

but I'll be sure to explain it in detail later.

Another thing I had to plan for was what to do with my fish while these tanks are moving

around.

Most fish you can just throw in a bucket,

or multiple buckets,

but this guy is huge,

and I want to stress him out a little as possible.

So I went to Tractor Supply and bought this 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank.

The dumb part is that I had one of this a couple of years ago and sold it.

But they're only like $70 and worst case I can just sell this one after I'm done with

it.

But my current plan is to put a couple of the canisters from the tank

on this stock tank while he's in it just to keep him happy and keep the biomedia active.

I need to figure out a lid because I can't just leave it open like this.

He'll definitely try to jump.

And the last thing I've been doing is buying plumbing supplies.

In case you hadn't picked up on it yet,

I'm going to have a lot of plumbing work to do to make all of this work.

The pump for the sump has to run up through the wall to the tank

and then to a manifold that will connect to the four returns they've drilled in the tank.

And the overflows will need to run back down,

and then all of the other stuff that I've mentioned.

So it has been a lot of planning and trips to the hardware store.

In my next video I'll show the tank arriving,

hopefully in one piece,

and then after that we'll work on some plumbing!

Thanks everyone for watching,

and until next time, have a good one.

For more infomation >> Preparing for the New Tank - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Exploring HANOI - COST FOR FOREIGNERS 🇻🇳 - Duration: 13:01.

we're gonna take an overnight train tonight go to Hanoi

For 20 bucks

one way for 11 hours at least we get a bed to sleep on you know it's not too

bad it's pretty cheap I read some a couple

of review on internet about a sleeping train in Vietnam and some of them said

that it's pretty dirty I don't know I have no problem with this I feel like I

have a really good first impression with this room with the cabin and

everything I feel like is pretty clean acceptable

so it's only like 20,000 Vietnamese dong to get from the train station to the

hostel so we're actually pretty close all right so we got in our room checked

in took a shower it's pretty nice you got a really nice view and they got four

beds per bunk you get hot water and everything they didn't give us a towel

though but they offer at this hostel they offer free beer from 6:00 to 7:00

and then 11 to 12 and the bars open till 3:00 a.m. this is a party hostel and you

got to get some partying every once in a while in each country at least right ? and

right now walking down the street another of my restaurant my landlords

say that Pho is the specialty of Hanoi I don't even need to add some seasoning in

it because it's so good by itself what I order more it's just a chili paste

because i just want it more spicy and Jimmy got...

what is this ? for your food

like.. rib bbq with steamed riceand it looks so good

We left the hostel

if you see the picture on Instagram There are like.. a picture a famous picture in

Vietnam like actually in Hanoi and it's a picture of me you stand on the on the

rail track it's calling no 2 24 Le duan the one twice a day a train comes flying

down these railroad tracks and people are like sitting on the tracks hanging

out I don't know if they know this specific time that the train comes down

every day look at how close two buildings are that's so crazy

💑Merry Music Playing 💑

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

these good guys got us a barbecue to your woman

we're gonna grab some barbecue here it's a little bit more in our budget like

4050 K max put in there somewhere you know I'm not really set one location and

traveling we don't know where the cheap spots are to go so you just kind of got

to take what you can get all Streep's looking exactly the same

really

cause I'm living here as you like the price of food and everything is much

more expensive than in hoi an central and I'm in general so here like in order

to get at least a fifty thousand frenemy song in which in Hawaiian we pay

normally like could be from 15,000 to 30,000 max so beautiful that here you

can see the streets are just lined with businesses and restaurants and it's

pretty hectic down here but this being Viet Nam's capital in Hanoi there's one

thing that is so simple to do and to say you walk around the old town or you just

walk along the street and you kinda see the activities going on what will cause

do along the way for example here we see a lot of for the shoot for pre-wedding

it doesn't have to be something super crazy to do here just take some time

walking around and enjoy and enjoy so today is like one fine day super simple

but I know that I'm really happy

all right so we're getting out of a Hanoi Rocks hostel and we're on our way

to our booth

me personally people of each means a lot in order for me to travel

like once people are so friendly and kind and it made me want to come back

again look at us this is fair up at least in some random waves out

especially she doesn't lock the door so we got to the Airbnb place and

apparently it's like we say at with the host here because she has like um two

big bedrooms so I guess like she stay in that room on three bedroom one to this

one and we stay in this room and the benefit come along with staying at this

place is that she gave free mother bike and ayran because winter I run off

watch.watch rule section pick up piano here let's see the kitchen it is kitchen

here as well how much we pay for this bed we ended up stopping here at bunkie

I guess right there

bullshit oh good thank you good morning we have appointment with one of the

friends it was absolutely amazing it's really really rich in the beef

flavor highly suggested if you're here and I don't know if they have it

I've never seen it going on over here

the bridge come to find out about this place because of this time of the hotel

tell us about the bridge that is like the man who created I feel tower is the

same person that creates this bridge so

we just stopped on the way back it started sprinkling a little bit but we

stopped on the way back from the bridge long bien and there's a temple on the

side of the road absolutely gorgeous kind of like a secluded temple or they

have like the prayer site and then they have like huts and houses that I believe

people are staying in and then they have like all the Buddha statues and a little

garden back here I don't know would you call that it's not a statute it's really

well maintained here they got people work and make sure everything is clean

and I don't think this is really made for the public I think this is more or

less strictly for locals and it's like a gated community type deal because even

when we were walking in he's like and then he finally led us in they got again

the goddess of mercy

are you guys one thing really interesting so it's Sunday right now in

people dancing and they close all the road in the old frontier

like people drinking everywhere having a big piece like you can see the

restaurant and bar along the road they're like a whole big family it's

really cool culture

so clearly it's pretty cold outside because I'm in Vietnam right now and I'm

wearing the hoodie

good morning today is our last day here in Hanoi yeah we have to go because you

have to take overnight bus

For more infomation >> Exploring HANOI - COST FOR FOREIGNERS 🇻🇳 - Duration: 13:01.

-------------------------------------------

400 Sq. Ft. Luxe Lakeside Cottage, Perfect Summer Home For Someone Who Loves Boating - Duration: 3:04.

400 Sq. Ft. Luxe Lakeside Cottage, Perfect Summer Home For Someone Who Loves Boating

For more infomation >> 400 Sq. Ft. Luxe Lakeside Cottage, Perfect Summer Home For Someone Who Loves Boating - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Paw Patrol Baby Get Stuck in Escalator | Paw Patrol Animation Movie For Kids - Duration: 36:09.

For more infomation >> Paw Patrol Baby Get Stuck in Escalator | Paw Patrol Animation Movie For Kids - Duration: 36:09.

-------------------------------------------

Disney's Moana Coloring Page! Fun Coloring Activity for Kids - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Disney's Moana Coloring Page! Fun Coloring Activity for Kids - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Elisabeth's DM Message for "Our Voices - Our Life" - Duration: 4:59.

The stomach. The esophagus. I have experienced this before.

Especially when eating rice and pasta.

I should know it.

This happens when I feel like I have to eat too fast and chew too little

when eating rice and pasta.

Priska had given me the administrative direction because she can not handle the computer.

At the beginning she had organized a snack. Today I do this myself, in a simpler form.

I wanted to give the lead, but we have no successor.

I then agreed to continue the group, but at my home,

so that we do not have to look for a speaker every time. I think we've all had these before:

A vicar, physiotherapists, we visited a resource center,

a consultant from " Pro Infirmis", a psychologist and twice a vicar.

After that, my contacts have been exhausted.

At the last meeting, another psychologist was with us, who gave us additional impulses.

I have been a gymnastics teacher and I really enjoyed doing sports.

My second child was born with the congenital form of this disease.

They searched for the causes and told me that only the woman could have passed on this form.

Until almost my fiftieth year, I had no problems myself.

I still cared for him until he died about 20 years ago.

I had the strength to visit him on foot in the hospital and nursing home.

The symptoms have increased relatively rapidly with me.

I have four brothers, three of whom are affected. Two of them have died already.

In one of the three the disease had not been known, he had had only cardiac arrhythmias.

Only after his death had it been found that his two sons were also affected

and he, too.

At that time I was still working and realized that I have trouble climbing stairs.

We have a relatively steep staircase, which is only secured with a rope handrail.

The disability insurance had financed a stairlift because I was still working at that time

and down to the basement. However: I can not go to the basement, because from there on I can not get on.

There are many impulses from others. Sharing my experiences and learning from others.

What have we done? My husband was the first to have an electric wheelchair that we showed.

I like that: the exchange of ideas and the knowledge of how other people are affected

and what experiences they have made.

Someone has resigned because he had hoped the group could help him.

I can just share thoughts.

I always look for a positive approach to experiencing something positive every day.

If you look for it, you will find it too.

The negative can be found immediately. Finding the positive is a bit more difficult.

For more infomation >> Elisabeth's DM Message for "Our Voices - Our Life" - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Spektakuläre Drohnenshow mit 110 Drohnen über Frankfurt [Use subtitles for translations!] - Duration: 8:59.

For more infomation >> Spektakuläre Drohnenshow mit 110 Drohnen über Frankfurt [Use subtitles for translations!] - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fundraiser for Norfolk police officer battling unknown illness - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Fundraiser for Norfolk police officer battling unknown illness - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Pray for Worship - Duration: 0:55.

Hey guys, I'm Kristi

Worship Pastor here at Canyon Ridge

and I'm excited about today

it's day seven

and we're turning our hearts and our prayers towards worship

Worship is our response to God

When you know who He is

when you've drawn close to Him

and you've seen what He's done in your life

you want to express your love and your gratefulness to Him

and we have so much to be thankful for

as we look back on these last 25 years

we can see how God has been faithful year after year

and as we look into this next season

we know that He's not done yet

That He who began a good work in us

will be faithful to complete it

So we want to give Him thanks for that

So here's the good news:

You don't have to wait until the weekend experience

to come and worship together

you can start right now where you're at

So you join me in prayer

as we ask God to go before us

as we give thanks for

all that he has done

and for what he has yet to do.

For more infomation >> Day 7 - Pray for Worship - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Special for Boys / Top Attitude Status For Whatsapp - Duration: 0:36.

whatsapp status video

For more infomation >> Special for Boys / Top Attitude Status For Whatsapp - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Why you shouldn't aim for perfection - Duration: 6:10.

As a coach I meet so many people who have the ambition to do so many things

but they just don't do it because they try and reach perfection. They always

think "okay it's not good enough I should improve it, I don't have the

right material" (let's say for a YouTube video) "I don't have the right website to

get started" and so on, but I really would like to make a point today how

imperfection should be something to be actually aimed for especially at the

beginning because eventually that's how you will learn to become

better at what you do. So I wanted to make a statement with

this YouTube videos because I am also starting out with these videos.

That's one of the first ones I'm doing and of course when I had the idea to do

these YouTube videos I thought "okay do I I have the right material, don't

I need a microphone? Where am I going to do these videos? What about how I look,

what am I going to say?" There are so many things going through my

mind and then I thought okay I'm actually right now behaving like all

these people that I know that I see who are actually having this issue of, you know,

trying to find a hundred different excuses not to go ahead and do things so

I thought okay don't do, don't behave the way you see people do it, or should I say

rather, do what you preach to just get going and stop procrastinating so I

thought okay I'll just do the videos it doesn't matter what I look like

I mean of course it has to be good content that's of course the

priority in terms of making the effort and also the sound needs to be good

enough of course right otherwise it's not going to work

and so you can see me now I'm wearing the same thing I was wearing to

go to the shop this morning, I didn't do any makeup, my hair is the same as

yesterday and so that's why the aim for me was really to just get going and the

idea in all of this is that I know that I will improve by getting out there and

doing it. Because I could stay at home and think the whole day how am I

going to do these videos, and in a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks' time I still won't

have done anything in my mind I will have maybe evolved a lot in the

ideas but I've done anything so I think it's all about really getting started

and it doesn't matter if it's not perfect especially you know why? Because

I'd rather have a hundred people watching this video and thinking

it's not good enough and one person, just one, to think "wow that was really useful"

well you know if I can help one person then I'm happy with myself you know so I

think you should also think about it that way whoever is an entrepreneur out

there watching this video if you can impact on the one person's life even if

it's not perfect what you publish whether it's your website, whether it's a

YouTube video whether I don't know, an article you wrote you know if one person

is touched by it and if you can change one person's life then I think you can

say you succeed. It doesn't matter about what the others will think also

because even if what you did was perfect not everyone would love it so it's

really about getting out there and trying also because if you actually do

want to reach perfection it's by practicing right it's not by staying at

home and thinking about it right now by doing this video I'm

learning I'm learning probably maybe people would give me some feedback so

I'll be actually learning along the way and that's how I will become that's how

I will improve you know so to conclude this video I'd like you to think is

there something that you've been kind of holding yourself

from doing because you always thought "how can I

make it perfect it's not right that you actually could do tomorrow? And if

you do find something, then what would it be?

If it's even about publishing one thing about doing that Instagram

post whatever that could be you know as an entrepreneur that gets you out there

whether it's organizing with that one event anything it's not perfection

you're trying to achieve it's really practice and again if you can touch one

touch one person then you should be happy about yourself that's it for today

For more infomation >> Why you shouldn't aim for perfection - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

14 Jurassic World 2 Surprise Eggs NEW epic chocolate toys for family time on youtube | Jurassic Prak - Duration: 6:06.

14 Jurassic World 2 Surprise Eggs NEW epic chocolate toys for family time on youtube | Jurassic Prak

14 Jurassic World 2 Surprise Eggs NEW epic chocolate toys for family time on youtube | Jurassic Prak

14 Jurassic World 2 Surprise Eggs NEW epic chocolate toys for family time on youtube | Jurassic Prak

For more infomation >> 14 Jurassic World 2 Surprise Eggs NEW epic chocolate toys for family time on youtube | Jurassic Prak - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman Car Wash Cartoon for Kids | Vehicles for Children - Duration: 35:57.

For more infomation >> Spiderman Car Wash Cartoon for Kids | Vehicles for Children - Duration: 35:57.

-------------------------------------------

Boys Attitude WhatsApp status / Status For Whatsapp - Duration: 0:34.

whatsapp status video

For more infomation >> Boys Attitude WhatsApp status / Status For Whatsapp - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

10 Advice from Will Smith for Young People Who Want to Be Rich & Successful - Duration: 10:27.

10 Advice from Will Smith for young people who want to be rich & successful

Willard Carroll Smith Jr. is an American actor, producer, comedian, rapper and songwriter.

In April 2007, Newsweek called him "the most powerful actor in Hollywood".

Smith has been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, and has won

four Grammy Awards.

In this video, we're going to be sharing with you 10 of the most inspiring advice from

Will Smith which will be useful for you if you want to be rich and successful in life.

No. 4 is very important so try and watch this video till the end

If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting

videos like this

No. 1 "The first step is you have to say that

you can" As a young adult, I told my brother that I

wanted to build my own company.

Because we were born by poor parents, he told me that I can't achieve that.

That was a decade ago, today he's working in the job he hates while I own my company.

Most people blame others for their misfortune because they think they are victims but that's

not true.

James Allen wrote, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so he becomes"

Henry Ford said, "If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right"

The first step toward success and greatness in life is to say and believe that you can

achieve what your heart desires.

Until you get to this point, you can get nowhere else.

No. 2

"If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost"

After telling my brother that I wanted to become an entrepreneur, I had to spend the

following 7 years and 7 months living like no one, daring life, taking risks, making

mistakes, failing and crying.

I had to do all these because I had to fight for what I believe I deserve.

What I see today is a world where most people are not desperate enough to fight for what

they believe they deserve.

Instead, people are busy trading blames.

"It's the government" "It's my parents"

"It's the economy" Well, it's you, you, YOU!

Life doesn't owe you anything so stop expecting it to give you anything.

Whatever your heart desires, you must be willing to sacrifice everything in your capacity to

get it.

No. 3

"There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts you from plan A"

I once read about a general who burnt the ship his army depended on to escape from war

front and turn to them, "Hey, now you can see.

No escape root for us.

We'll win or die" Until you get to such a point of desperation,

I'm sorry, you can't taste success.

You must have in you a holly desperation to get what you want by whatever positive means

possible.

If your frustration is strong enough to lead you into desperation, your desperation will

lead you into solution.

No. 4

"Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity"

Over the years, I've met so many people who are realistic.

After all, if you were born by poor parents, you shouldn't dream big because you've

got little opportunities, right?

If you are black or immigrant, you shouldn't try to rule the world because the world belongs

to the whites, right?

If you're a woman or short, you shouldn't attempt great thing because the world isn't

fair to women or short people, right?

Well, that's what it means to be realistic.

Unfortunately, most people are realistic.

Your success lies at the other side of reality.

Throw away all the bullshit everyone tells you about your weakness.

Dream big and go for your dream.

No. 5 "The separation of talent and skill is one

of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel"

What do you think when you see great athletes, musicians, entrepreneurs or orators?

You think they are talented?

Maybe you're wrong.

John C. Maxwell wrote, "Talent is not enough" Talent doesn't make anyone successful.

No matter how talented you are, you must be willing to put in hours and hours of practice

and hard work.

Raw gold is useless until it's refined.

You must work on yourself and build up your valuable skill before anyone will be willing

to pay you for it.

Skill is more important than talent.

No. 6

"Your life will become better by making other people's lives better."

As a young person, you have to see the world as a place to contribute.

The more contributions you're willing to make, the more successful you'll become.

No. 7 "Fear is not real.

The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future"

Susan Jeffers wrote a book and titled it, "Feel the fear and do it anyway"

That explains what successful people do.

Don't ever think there's anyone among us who is fearless.

We're all fearful people.

The only difference between successful people and the rest of the world is that successful

people take actions to overcome their fear.

Do what you fear and the fear we disappear.

No. 8 Throughout life people will make you mad,

disrespect you and treat you bad.

Let God deal with the things they do, because hate in your heart will consume you too.

Hatred isn't a smart revenge for someone who hates you.

Abraham Lincoln asked, "Have I not destroyed my enemy by making him a friend?"

Have you not overcome your enemies by having no space in your heart to think about them?

No. 9

"Look at your 5 closest friends.

Those 5 friends are who you are.

If you don't like who you are then you know what you have to do.

"

After you're an adult, the most important relationship you'll ever have is not likely

to be with your parents, not even likely to be with your siblings.

Your most important relationship is likely to be with your friends and the reason for

that is because we become who we spend time with and we spend most time with our friends.

If your friends are negative, pessimists and unambitious, you'll become just like them

and you know what that means?

If you want to change your life, change your friends.

No. 10

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress

people they don't like.

A study was conducted weeks before the release of iPhone X in the year 2018 to find out how

far people can go to get the latest iPhone.

Amazingly, about 28 million Americans confessed that they are willing to borrow money, if

need be, to buy the new iPhone.

How crazy is that?

But that's what people do all the time.

They work like hell in jobs they hate, make the money that's not enough for them, to

buy stuff they really don't need, just to impress people who don't matter.

Robert Kiyosaki said, "The rich buy luxuries last after investment while the poor buy luxuries

first"

You can't be called a successful person if you are broke.

You can't be rich if you can't save and invest.

Only a fool earn to spend.

Earn to keep, then spend.

In summary, if you want to be rich and successful,

• You must first believe you can achieve anything before you'll achieve it

• You must be willing to fight for what you want

• Concentrate your heart.

Don't make Plan B • Don't be realistic.

Dream big.

• Develop your skills.

Don't depend on talents • Work hard to make other people's life

better and yours too will be.

• Overcome your fear of failure with actions • Don't waste your precious time hating

those who hate you

• Your 5 closet friends determines your future

• Don't buy what you don't need to impress people who don't matter

You enjoy this video, don't you?

We'll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then,

our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends

on social media.

If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss other interesting videos

like this.

Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next.

We love you

For more infomation >> 10 Advice from Will Smith for Young People Who Want to Be Rich & Successful - Duration: 10:27.

-------------------------------------------

South Sudan children's prayer for peace - Duration: 1:25.

Let us humble ourselves and pray for our nation for peace.

Almighty God, thank You for bringing us together in this place.

For we, Your children are crying for peace.

May You provide for us peace in this nation for development in our country.

Oh, God, hear Your children crying in front of You.

May You provide for us that peace.

We have been crying for a long time for peace.

We are Your children, God. Hear our cry.

We are the children of schools coming together to provide peace and security in our country.

We have been looking for peace.

We need You to show us the sign of peace as soon as possible.

We have come together to talk about peace.

That's all that I have.

May You be proud and feel free in this place.

Thank God.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét