Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Waching daily Sep 29 2018

*Is that someone fishing?*

*Big bro, I am a light switch*

*Eh Ah, this is the right one*

Hi...Hello

You have secluded yourself for several days and nights

Yes, I have stayed here for several days...Actually, I never left

Before this, I didn't sleep for two days * A shy young man addicted to music *

No wonder Guihong told me that you are still in bed at 9am

You have sent her the first version of DEMO

And she said you were very excited

Which song made you so excited?

<< Nunchunks >> * delighted*

Whose song? Hua: Jay chou's

The melody came to my mind when I was fishing

We saw someone fishing a moment ago

Was that you? Fishing alone? Hua: Yes it was me

My God. Hua: You saw me? Where?

When we were coming from that side

I was fishing just now

But I couldn't get any

Because these fishing lines are not straight and there is no float

Therefore I need something made of iron

Otherwise, I cannot fish successfully

I am just... thinking about how to make this

*Humming*

*Weight made of a nail clipper*

This time, the line is finally pulled down

Usually

I seldom go out of my house

I almost never go out

*A homebody*

As long as I am not working, I would stay home

I feel that I can do many things at home

For me at least, I can do many things

Because it is winter, it seems that there are no fish in this lake

*3 days and empty handed*

But I just want to fish, and don't necessarily have to fish for anything

I just want to do this thing

But getting the fish is not a must

Of course, if I am successful, I would be very happy

*Hua Hua.jpg*

*A quiet and handsome boy.jpg*

*Easy and carefree*

*This is not a jpg (still frame).jpg*

But there is no fish in this fish pond at all

Look, no one is eating my fish bait

There is no fish eating my fish bait, not even one

Let me figure this out

Translated by Hua Chenyu English Subs Subscribe for more translated videos of Hua Hua

For more infomation >> Hua is Good at Not Only Singing But Also Fishing || Hua Chenyu 华晨宇《Singer 2018》花絮 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Is China Interfering in US Elections? - Duration: 6:31.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

A foreign country has been interfering in our elections.

Guess which one!

The CIA says China is undermining the US.

And if anyone knows about undermining a country,

it's the CIA.

And finally, fingers crossed for a trip to Tibet!

Sadly it probably won't be free.

This is China Uncensored.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

A foreign government is interfering in US elections.

And President Trump is tired of

letting Russia get all the credit.

This time, he's talking about

a different country in particular:

China.

Speaking to the UN Security Council,

Trump said, "[China does] not want me or us to win

because I am the first president ever

to challenge China on trade.

We are winning on trade.

We are winning at every level.

We don't want them to meddle

or interfere in our upcoming election."

And that had to be a bit awkward.

I mean, the UN Security Council is only five countries.

And China is one of them.

Well, Russia is also one of them,

so I guess they were relieved.

Is the Chinese Communist Party interfering in US elections?

Yes, but not like Russia.

Internet bots are for amateurs.

More on that in a future episode.

According to the new director of the CIA,

China is working to diminish US influence around the world.

She specifically talked about how the Chinese regime

promises loans to many developing countries,

which they can't repay.

On paper,

China is investing almost a trillion dollars

as part of its Belt and Road Initiative—

an infrastructure plan where China

gives developing countries massive loans.

So far, the actual amount spent has been

less than the Chinese regime promised.

Which is actually a good thing,

because those loans have been

trapping those countries in debt,

while Chinese businesses extract resources

and often do very little for the local economies.

Yes, why would any country

ever want to do business with anyone else?

Now believe it or not, US-China relations aren't doing great.

I know, shocking, but there are some warning signs.

Just two days before a planned meeting between

a top Chinese naval officer and his US counterpart,

the Chinese side called it off!

At the same time,

China denied a request from a US naval vessel

to enter port in Hong Kong.

This is not a first.

In 2016,

when everyone was freaking out about China

building military facilities

on artificial islands in the South China Sea,

the ones they said they would never militarize…

China also denied another US naval ship

from entering port in Hong Kong.

The ship denied entry this time, the USS Wasp, responded,

"Roger That.

We'll just buzzzz off."

But that doesn't mean there can't be friendly military exchange

between the US and another part of China.

Namely, Taiwan.

Which communist China believes is a province,

but most sane people believe is a country.

The US is selling 330 million dollars of weapons to Taiwan.

Obviously, the Chinese Communist Party is unhappy.

So they "urged" the US to cancel the deal,

or risk doing damage to US-China relations.

I believe that ship has already sailed.

That ship is the USS Wasp

and it's somewhere off the coast of Hong Kong by now.

Some good news for a change.

The Vatican and the Chinese Communist Party

are close to finalizing an agreement

that will change the lives of Catholics in China.

No, it won't stop the Party from tearing down churches.

Or get the Party to stop forcing people

to replace pictures of Jesus with Xi Jinping.

Or stop Christians from being killed for their organs.

But, so far the Pope will agree to recognize

7 Catholic bishops appointed by

the officially atheist Chinese Communist Party.

I don't think the Pope understands how to negotiate a deal.

Maybe he should get some advice.

And finally, planning a trip to Tibet just got a little easier...

well, okay it's not easy.

US citizens are still banned from travelling there.

I think it's because we just couldn't withstand the sheer joy

Tibetans feel about being liberated by the Chinese Communist Party.

Yeah, that looks like joy...

the same way this looks like being liberated.

But the US House of Representatives has passed

a new bill that will deny US entry to Chinese officials

who prohibit American citizens from traveling to Tibet.

Will this force a change in Tibet?

Who knows?

I mean, if the Chinese regime didn't change for the Beastie Boys,

are they really going to change for a bunch of congressmen?

So what do you think?

Leave your comments below.

And before you go,

now is the time when I answer questions from you!

The loyal members of the China Uncensored 50-cent army

who support the show on the crowd funding website Patreon.

Charles Walter Brooke asks

"Chris, which High Ranking Member of the Chinese Communist Party

would you most like to Interview, and Why?

And, What kind of uncomfortable questions

would you like to grill them with?"

Well, besides obviously Xi Jinping—

who has not yet responded to my repeated

requests for an interview, by the way—

I'd like to interview Wang Qishan.

Wang is Vice President of the People's Republic,

and more importantly, he's Xi Jinping's main guy

in charge of the anti-corruption campaign

being used to purge all the officials Xi Jinping doesn't like.

I'd ask Wang Qishan to give me the dirt on

all the corrupt officials that are next on the chopping block.

And I'd bring a wheelbarrow,

because there's gonna be a lot of dirt.

Thanks for your question, Charles.

And if you have a burning question,

first, you should probably have a doctor check that out.

And then, you should sign up to support China Uncensored on Patreon.

Join our 50-cent army so you can send me those questions

and so I can answer on the show!

So once again,

thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored

and be sure to subscribe if you aren't.

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

Well, sorry to say,

that's the end of another China Uncensored.

But this isn't goodbye!

Hit that subscribe button

and turn the notification bell on

so you know when we have more episodes.

And more episodes we will have.

A new one comes out every Monday,

Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Saturday!

For more infomation >> Is China Interfering in US Elections? - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Funeral for Malik Baker is today - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Funeral for Malik Baker is today - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Newbie playing dead by daylight: Leader is so important LOL (with ENG CC for fun) - Duration: 10:43.

(plz wait for a min..)

OK I SWEAR

THE GHOST IS NEARBY

Coz it's the third time starting from here

should I go....

but still going to open the generator...

next time I will not...do this again...

f............

Ok calm down just look back

..............why I can't go that way???

Chasing all the time....

and DIE

(sighed)

Still going fine...should be

Thankss

RUN for your life girl

I need to be healed...

Thanks LeaderxDD

That way? okkk

Lmao the ghost already here

RUNNNN

Not chasing me right??

ummm me again?

escaped...?

oh there he is...

(useless)

....why so slow

fine...second time being hooked

help meee

thanks again

Just RUN...

Don't chase me again......

ok nobody~

Where is others...

...have I open any generator...

ok go out find one...

immediately see the ghost ....

Go back take a rest first...

(such newbie thinking)

OH leaderrrrrrrrrr

thanks god

your skills so useful lol

So trustful leader hahaha

OK follow leader!

Finally..?

yeahh

Don't gooo

Ohhhhh great

oh needa walk to the empty place

(cooperation finally?)

why leader has gone?

Ok that door!

...

again???

Ok I go to a safety place first

um the ghost should be near that hook?

Ok go to open the door

it appears???

Ok go rescue first!

I am not caring anything hahahahha

RUNNNN

(^ ^)

Ok AGAIN

The ppl in front of me plz go awayyy thx

RUNNN

why the ghost chasing me...

lmao stucked

luckily not chasing me

OK goooo but not enough time to the door...

take a round first?

OK this is not a round...

EH? not hook me first?

LMAO leaderrrrrrrr thanks again

oh..rip to that

goooo

Others?

ok

lol...take some healing marks

AHHHH

OMG...don't do this...

OK I can climb

HAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

LMAO

Thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét