Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

The Gunners legend was finally ousted last summer after years of fan discontent at the Emirates Stadium.

Wenger, 69, left Arsenal after 22 years at the helm despite still having one year of his contract to run.

A number of his coaching staff, including Jens Lehmann and Boro Primorac, were also relieved of their duties, meaning Gunners chiefs had to fork out.

And the club's financial accounts, released on Monday, show Arsenal shelled out £17m for Wenger and his staff's dismissals.

£16.8m of costs were included within the club's annual wage bill.

However, Arsenal are still spending 12 per cent more on salaries this season.

Sir Chips Keswick, the club's controversial chairman, also admitted in the accounts that playing Europa League football rather than in the Champions League has taken its toll.

"We are very aware of the financial pressure which Europa League football places on the club. A return to the Champions League is a clear priority which everyone at the club is committed to delivering," he said.

Earlier this month, Arsenal revealed they would only sign players on loan this season, which may be due to the fact effects are still being felt from Wenger's mega payoff.

Speaking this week, Unai Emery discussed whether more deals would be done this week.

"I have had experience with different teams, teams like Sevilla and Valencia where usually we sold players each season," he said.

"And when I arrived at PSG it was different, because the team wanted to buy players.

"I can work with the two situations. My job is when the club do not need to buy players, but work with the players they already have, to achieve things with that group of players.

"When we have the possibility to buy different players with big quality to help us, we can do that.

"We are in one moment, but I know because the club is telling me that this moment is not good to buy players. Because it is not a good moment.

"But the club say to me in the summer it is going to be different. And we are going to have chances to spend money to buy players."

For more infomation >> Is this why Arsenal can only loan players this month? Whopping Wenger payoff revealed - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is Hunter Hayes' Girlfriend, Libby Barnes? Are They Still Dating? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:51.

Who Is Hunter Hayes' Girlfriend, Libby Barnes? Are They Still Dating? | Heavy.com

Instagram Who is Hunter Hayes' girlfriend, Libby Barnes? Are the two still dating? Hayes and Barnes actually broke up last year, and Hayes is single at this time.

Hunter Hayes is no longer dating ex-girlfriend Libby Barnes, with the two having split last summer.

Hayes and Barnes had been dating since 2014, and fans of the celebrity couple were wondering for some time if they were still together, since the usually-affectionate couple had stopped displaying as much affection for each other publicly.

Hayes, a successful country music artist, told People back in 2017 that his "heart was happy," with Barnes, although he had no intention of rushing into a proposal.

The two were first spotted together in 2014, when Hayes introduced her to fans as she accompanied him to the 2014 CMA Awards.

He released a super romantic song inspired by Barnes called "Amen" but followed it up with his newest release post-breakup, titled "Heartbreak," which marks his first single in nearly three years.

"Hearbreak" is on his upcoming third studio album, which highlights "transformation of personal growth and the hardest form of that.".

Although the two have gone their separate ways and Hayes is now single, he still considers himself a hopeless romantic, who will "never stop trying to find his other half," according to People.

"I'm pathetically always looking for my life partner, there's no question," he said.

"It's a bit overly romantic I think, [but] I am.

I do love that partnership and team effort and a lot of creativity has been born from those experiences.".

Barnes and Hayes were together for close to four years when they split.

According to Bustle, Barnes is a Nashville native and worked as a hair stylist and makeup artist for some time.

The couple kept their relationship private for the most part, including their breakup.

He hasn't shed much light on the reasons behind the split, although he has mentioned that he poured a lot of what he dealt with throughout the last year into his newest album.

Although he was battling heartbreak, Hayes told People that he wasn't going to let it get the best of him, and decided to set out on a mission to transform himself, which included "scrapping everything," from the project he was working on for nearly four years and flipping it into something that spoke "no one's truth but his own.

"I said, 'This is the record I want to make,' I named the album and I gave myself a clear picture of where I wanted to go topic wise and what I wanted to talk about," he says about his forthcoming album, which is due out later this year.

       .

He says his newest single is a shout-out to his future wife, and that he hopes he can one day find someone who loves him completely for the person he is, including his flaws, according to People.

"I don't know if I'm the only one — I don't think I am, but I don't want to speak for everybody — but I definitely have changed a lot about myself to make some relationships work.

The best part about when they don't work is that you get to go back to being yourself again and realize someone is going to love your really quirky things," he says about becoming himself again after heartbreak, admitting in the song he's experienced some "s— relationships.".

"You were built and designed to be something different and unique, so there's no reason to leave behind magical, weird parts of your personality just because someone doesn't necessarily 100 percent approve," he adds.

READ NEXT: Is Jennifer Aydin's Husband Dr.

Bill Cheating on Her? Mistress Rumors.

For more infomation >> Who Is Hunter Hayes' Girlfriend, Libby Barnes? Are They Still Dating? | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Motion Is the Lotion | By Richard P. Holm - Duration: 2:59.

People are drawn to sail in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) for different reasons.

Some go there to prove to themselves, or to someone else, that they have the moxie,

sailing knowledge and finesse to sail on the ocean.

Others go to find excitement, beauty, peace, or just to escape the cold of a northern winter.

When I started traveling down from South Dakota in the late '80s,

I did so for a number of those purposes.

This year, I went for different reasons.

More than two years ago, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer,

and six months ago the cancer had spread to one spot in the liver.

After another four months of chemo, the cancer surgeon cut out that spot

with the outside chance he might "get it all."

My 40 years of practicing internal medicine told me I had better do my favorite things while I can.

This time, I went sailing for the love of family and friends

and for the sense of eternity that the sea provides. I also went to heal.

I hoped that the warmth, salty sea, nurturing nature of wind,

fun of the islands and spiritual connectedness would provide a mending milieu for me.

I was feeling pretty frail in the weeks leading up to the trip,

but realized anew an oft quoted wisdom: "Motion of the ocean is lotion" for curing what ails you.

During the two-week-time on our sailboat, I was always moving:

clambering to tighten some line, drop a sail, lower the dinghy, or maneuver the boat to anchor.

I was moving even as I sat there.

For two weeks every vertebra, joint, ligament and muscle danced

with a shifting, rocking, repositioning boat.

I didn't realize the extent of the motion until I sat still

for an hour in the airport on the way home.

After this short period of immobility, when rising to buy a final island chicken roti,

I noticed that I was "old man" stiff again.

The rigidity had magically been gone for two weeks!

Boat living was a healing potion, a lotion of motion, which provided

a potent remedy and recuperation for this guy in need of generous portions of both.

I believe embracing motion and change is important as we grow older,

keeping us from prematurely aging, from congealing.

Author Gail Godwin says a willingness to change helps us

from turning into our "final (frozen) selves" too early.

Motion is the lotion.

For more infomation >> Motion Is the Lotion | By Richard P. Holm - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Plannet Marketing Compensation Plan - This 3x9 Matrix is "Insane!" - Duration: 2:54.

Plannet Marketing Compensation Plan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét