Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

This is the first time Brooklyn

and I've gone head to head in public.

It's normally about changing diapers.

Drop in and see what this loser's doing.

Loser?

Yeah that's right. Get you in the right frame of mind.

Hi.

Alright so let's go see what sort of disaster

I'm going to create here.

That won't be your reaction by the end of the night I swear.

What are you most nervous about?

The rehearsal.

Yes!

Oh (bleep) forgot. Go again.

Do I step or just down? How do you guys remember this

(bleep) all the time?

The theme and the vibe should be the last time

I actually danced in public was the 90s.

This part's stressing me out.

There are actually going to be people here.

I've actually never been on a stage before in my life.

Apologies for what you're about to see.

Can you start it again? I thought we were, nevermind.

For someone demanding privacy,

you're awfully close to my interview.

Brooklyn I love you but I am coming for you tonight.

If I somehow pull off a miracle and win,

do not make me sleep on the couch.

Oh my god. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Andy your foot work is incredible.

Crazy.

I had no idea.

I was so blown away by Brooklyn and Serena

the first time and now I'm like.

We've never had somebody do this before.

This was a secret attack. Double agent vibe.

I said I came to win.

You came to win. You came to win. You can't lose.

I can't lose!

Lip Sync Battle.

Catch up now on demand on the new

Paramount network.

For more infomation >> Serena Williams Joins Andy Roddick for "Finesse" by Bruno Mars | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Easily Create Custom Valentine's Day Videos for Your Crush | PowerDirector Video Editor App - Duration: 2:03.

Create a Custom Valentine's Day Video

After adding footage onto the timeline,

click on the "Overlay" icon and select "Sticker"

Click on "Get More" and choose "Vintage Roses"

Download the PiP object and drag it to your timeline

You can also press the "Play" icon to preview the sticker

Resize or rotate the object by dragging the corners

Next we are going to show you how to add a romantic vibe to your videos

Select the video and click on the "Edit" icon > "Color"

There's a wide range of color presets you can apply to your video

If you own the full version of PowerDirector, click on "Get More" to download additional color presets

After downloading the color presets, you can access them in the color room

Go to the media room and select the Music tab

Under the Country category, add the song "Believe" for a romantic vibe

Alternatively, check out the song "Dream" under the Piano category for a different tone

For more infomation >> Easily Create Custom Valentine's Day Videos for Your Crush | PowerDirector Video Editor App - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Girls Basketball For Jan. 31, 2019 - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Girls Basketball For Jan. 31, 2019 - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Preparing for Snow - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Preparing for Snow - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

[Uzi Screaming Show] MVP Thresh For Sure - Duration: 6:42.

I want play something new!

Ali Thresh.

CD Ali

Hook Hook Hook!

I gonna steal CS if this Cait can't do it.

She just pinged a question mark to me LOL.

He also died.

Oh I'm so rich.

Share exp with mid.

Pretends to help him push the lane.

Aactually i'm here to share the exp

Push bot

Can you hit it.

NOPE, Not enought attack speed.

Not a big deal.

To be honest, he can't get that money.

I'm not joking, he doesn't have enough attack speed.

And he doesn't have mana for that.

You can take the cs, why you keep pinging me.

I'm gonna just check how he can get the cs.

Nice, let me check again.

MISS

E, eat them all

Oh look at u bro.

Let me do it.

Poor dude.

I'll help you dude.

I'll gank

Sorry Cait, I can't protect you.

Because no one will protect us.

I will protect our teammate.

My Cait! How can you have died again?

Watch his move

Sorry, I just want to help you.

Oh you don't want these?

Why.

Oh, the enemy is coming.

OMG, I let my teammate die with me.

Sorry, I'm so sorry!

Bros, I'm going to teleport.

Bro, do we have enough damage?

AHHH, I can't flash Q

I miss clicked my flash.

I thought I could Q flash.

It's ok, not a big deal.

We have shut down the Kha'Zix.

Kha'Zix wouldn't come if I didn't use flash.

If he didn't come, Elisa can't kill him.

If he was not dead, we were gonna get messed up

So, my flash is worth.

This is not a useless flash.

Pretend to be a noob. Kha'Zix will fall right into my trap.

Kill him

Come, my dog.

This Draven is too aggressive.

Too, too aggressive.

Can't even handle this.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yes, it feels so good when I miss my Q.

But I won't miss it anymore.

Going down!

TOO much

I feel bad

Miss it again, i felt bad

Up

1,2,3 Hook.

Emmm, My hook has no spirit

No hurry, I will be better.

His W is down!

Why didn't he use W?

Yes, it feels so good when I miss my Q.

But I wouldn't miss it anymore.

Going top, I understand your move baby.

I can kill her.

Done,

This game is over

Don't kill me

Emmmm. still killing me

Am I MVP?

Oh yes, I'm MVP.

At least the game thought I played well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét