Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Am I famous or something with all these cameras five out of five

you've got to get an animal style hey muscle and strength it's Regan Grimes

here IFBB Pro we are in Venice California and I'm going to show you guys a full

day of eating

alright guys so here's meal one we've got 8 ounces of lean turkey breast

ground and we got 3 cups of white rice cooked and we've got one apple Honey

Crisp apple and 8 ounces of blue machine fruit juice

alright guys so we're here at Gold's Gym Venice we're gonna get a free workout in

my favorite is mega pre white

I can't even pick up my bag uh-huh it's always next level when you

train with the psycho Fitness Chris Lewis but now we're gonna head out to

get something to eat and you know we got a we got a fuel backup so we're gonna

head over to in and out this place is always busy doesn't matter what time you

come it's always busy for me like to be honest a hamburger fries milkshake it's

the same as it for me right now because I'm eating so much food

it's like calories in calories out it's like I don't even care I could eat I

could eat pasta and beef or I could eat this hamburger you know it's the same

it's the same to me can I get a double-double with just I'll just get an

mo animal style animal yeah and then I'll get one fries and strawberry shake

ho ho baby we comin we comin 85

thank you you too I'll do this two times a week it might may so happen that I'll

do three may might so happen that I might do one I always make sure I just

don't go out of control I'm not gonna have this cheat meal every day you know

so today I'm just doing one hamburger one fries and the shake five out of

five you got to get it animal style

we've got the beef the pasta sauce the pasta

we've got banana and we got the blue machine

alright so here we are in Venice always a staple guys you guys trained at Gold's

Gym you got to eat at the firehouse there's all sorts of different food you

can eat so I'll show you guys the menu once we get inside I'm gonna get the

teriyaki rice teriyaki Jidori chicken yeah white rice please yeah and then I'm

gonna get that three pancakes just the buttermilk ones I think yeah yeah yeah I'm gonna

put bananas and chocolate chips yep here we go we got some white rice we have

chicken is a teriyaki sauce right here and a few vegetables and some pancakes

so again we've got the beef the pasta sauce the pasta

we've got banana and we got the blue machine got one more meal left I'm going

to show you guys that so this is meal six

we've got isolate primeval labs this is my favorite protein caramel latte so all

I do is I mix two scoops of that with about half of shaker bottle of water so

I mix that together then I've got a hundred and twenty grams of cocoa

pebbles so we throw that in there and yeah let's say okay so I got two scoops

of the protein and 120 grams of the cereal and that's it alright guys so

hope you guys enjoyed that it was a full day of eating I want to show you guys

exactly what a professional bodybuilder eats in the offseason to grow but you've

been here long enough so get out

For more infomation >> 🍔 Full Day of Eating for Muscle Growth 🥩 | Regan Grimes | 6651 Calories - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Consumer Headlines for Jan. 30, 2019 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Consumer Headlines for Jan. 30, 2019 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Tewksbury Police Searching For Non-Verbal Woman Who Left State Hospital - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Tewksbury Police Searching For Non-Verbal Woman Who Left State Hospital - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Download Hacked Games For Ios/Android 2019 - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Download Hacked Games For Ios/Android 2019 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Today at the Legislature: Measure 1, requirements for ethics commission, campaign contributions - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Today at the Legislature: Measure 1, requirements for ethics commission, campaign contributions - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool supporters are full of appreciation for Newcastle fan's tweet after Man City win - Duration: 2:35.

 Liverpool's title hopes increased a significant amount following Manchester City's shock 2-1 defeat to Newcastle at St

James' Park.  Goals from Salomon Rondon and Matt Ritchie sealed a vital win for Rafa Benitez's side, which sees the Magpies move up to 14th

 City managed 76% possession and 12 shots to Newcastle's six but lacked conviction in the final third

 Pep Guardiola's side couldn't have got off to a better start when Sergio Aguero fired City ahead after just 24 seconds, however this is a good as it got for the Citizens

 Liverpool can now extend their lead at the top of the table to seven points with a victory over Leicester on Wednesday, edging themselves closer to their first Premier League title in history and first league title of any description since 1990

 There is one obvious link between the two clubs of Newcastle and Liverpool and that is the Magpies' current boss Benitez, who also managed Liverpool between 2004 and 2010

 The Spaniard is well liked in both camps due to his Champions League success with Liverpool back in 2005 as well as leading Newcastle to Championship promotion in 2017

 Newcastle fans' not only have one major thing in common with Liverpool's but have also made clear who they would rather lift the Premier League title this year in what looks like a two-horse race

 Manchester City have often been accused of 'buying' the Premier League title and being a club that fans have only started supporting in the last five years

 This notion should be taken with a pinch of salt, but appears to be an opinion that has formed a common ground between the fans of both Newcastle and Liverpool

 The idea of a "real" football club winning the Premier League seems to be seen as acceptable by the Newcastle faithful, and Liverpool fans' were quick to voice their appreciation

 Following these friendly comments, it seems that the usual angst that is caused by a manager moving from club to another has in fact united them

For more infomation >> Liverpool supporters are full of appreciation for Newcastle fan's tweet after Man City win - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Recipe ideas for the Big Game - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Recipe ideas for the Big Game - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Rafa Camacho set to feature for Liverpool against Leicester - Duration: 5:06.

News of Manchester City's shock 2-1 defeat at Newcastle on Tuesday night reverberated around the country, and sent shockwaves through Merseyside

Liverpool have the chance now to reclaim the seven-point lead at the top of the Premier League that they squandered at the Etihad earlier this month

Leicester are the visitors to Anfield on Wednesday and won't be taken lightly after wins over City and Chelsea during the Christmas period

With 15 games to go, this represents Liverpool's biggest game of the season, a chance to assert their authority on the title race

But Jurgen Klopp has a major dilemma at right-back with first-choice Trent Alexander-Arnold injured, stand-in Joe Gomez still on the sidelines and James Milner suspended

The mini crisis has shoved an 18-year-old Portuguese youth international into the limelight, but he has already played a decisive role in Liverpool's season

Rafa Camacho was ushered on for his league debut in the dying embers of the chaotic win over Crystal Palace 11 days ago

Thrown in at the deep end in the 94th minute he saw Max Meyer make the scoreline 4-3 with added time still to play

And then came the moment, when he stood up Wilfried Zaha in the penalty area just as he looked to race through on goal

A ball was floated over from right to left and Camacho was caught out in the flight of it

He backtracked furiously, and as he turned around the ball landed perfectly on the toes of Zaha

Zaha attempted his trademark skill, to flick the ball ahead of him, and accelerate into the space on his left foot

But the No 64 saw him coming, and stuck out a leg, poked the ball away from danger before Patrick van Aanholt skied it from 20 yards

'I told him immediately after the game that he'd already made the most important challenge of his life,' Klopp said after the game

'I'm not sure he really got it – he looked at me like 'What is he talking about?' – but it was really massive

'He's good in defensive challenges. He's an offensive player in his mindset and everything but look at our full-backs and where are they most of the time? You need these offensive skills

'He is still listed as a midfielder on the club website, such has been his rapid transformation at Kirkby since he arrived from Manchester City as a lively winger in 2016, after an upbringing at the esteemed Sporting Lisbon academy

Like Alexander-Arnold before him, a first-team pathway has been found for him at full-back

The England international grabbed it with both hands after he was thrown in at Old Trafford in January 2017

Steven Gerrard once said he could become 'a top wing-back if he wants to', despite netting 14 goals for the club's youth sides last year

He possesses the capacity for the spectacular in the final third, as witnessed by his stunning curler against Manchester United in last season's UEFA Youth League

 Camacho is the reason Nathaniel Clyne was allowed to go to Bournemouth in search of first-team football earlier this month

Though Fabinho, who himself sustained a knock in the Palace win, is expected to deputise at right-back on Wednesday night

But Camacho has the trust of Klopp and will be ready to make another match-saving contribution should he be required

He has ruled out making any emergency signings, so you can forget about any Steven Caulker-style loan deal

This is Klopp's style, and you only have to glance at the league table to see how it is bearing fruit

For more infomation >> Rafa Camacho set to feature for Liverpool against Leicester - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

LIBERO Stability Monitoring for Products in Transit - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> LIBERO Stability Monitoring for Products in Transit - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Tips for fighting the extreme cold -- take a page from military's playbook - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Tips for fighting the extreme cold -- take a page from military's playbook - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Amazon Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation Flowers | 51 hand drawn realistic flowers for coloring - Duration: 3:15.

Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation - Flowers: Coloring Books for Adults Featuring 51 Beautiful Flower Designs

This book Contains 51 hand-drawn realistic flowers for coloring. This is my special coloring books of flowers.

Let's join millions of adults all around the world who are rediscovering the simple relaxation and joy of coloring!.

For more infomation >> Amazon Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation Flowers | 51 hand drawn realistic flowers for coloring - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

АСМР 💥 Триггеры и Мурашки для вашего сна | ASMR 💥 Triggers and Tingles for your sleep | ASMR Russia - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> АСМР 💥 Триггеры и Мурашки для вашего сна | ASMR 💥 Triggers and Tingles for your sleep | ASMR Russia - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Deborah Lippmann This One's For The Girls Gel Lab Pro 6p... - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> Deborah Lippmann This One's For The Girls Gel Lab Pro 6p... - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Reprolabels for Masterpiece MP-39 Sunstreaker - Duration: 3:15.

Hello folks, Stathis here! This is an update video for Masterpiece Sunstreaker.

So, we have bought the Reprolabels stickers and we placed them on the figure.

These are his sticker sheets.

As you can see, we have placed almost all of them.

And let's see them now on the figure.

First of all, the Autobot symbol is a sticker.

These 2 black here are stickers.

The front license plate is a sticker.

These black ones here that go until the side of the car, are stickers.

These black ones here are stickers.

Also, these 2 here are stickers.

These red ones here are stickers. The same with the other side.

These 2 here are stickers as well.

These 2 here are stickers.

And finally the rear license plate is a sticker.

Many extra details, so let's see the robot mode now.

The stickers are less in the robot mode.

We have 2 gold stickers here on the head.

The Autobot symbol is a sticker.

These red ones here on his shoulders are stickers.

These gold ones here on his arms are stickers.

These 2 black here are stickers.

And finally, these inside his legs are stickers.

Now listen to my opinion.

If you want to go with cartoon accuracy don't buy these stickers.

Buy these stickers ONLY if you want to give him extra details.

The stickers cost 15$ shipped.

I will also leave a link in the video description in case you want to order them.

This was my review of the Reprolabels stickers for Masterpiece Sunstreaker.

Thank you all for watching, see you next time, bye! :-)

For more infomation >> Reprolabels for Masterpiece MP-39 Sunstreaker - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

GO RED FOR WOMEN LUNCHEON - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> GO RED FOR WOMEN LUNCHEON - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Bunny Swap Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - BoBo TV - Duration: 10:01.

Perfectly good nap ruined

Great no

Slobbering dog, ah, it's my little bunny having a bad day

Media hug. You know, I'm not a hugger. Why do we have to drive so far to get to the best pillow shopping enchancia?

Wait clover. No pets allowed. Just point to whatever pillow you want and I'll get it

Pillow now a snack

You that's teeth. Whoa. Well some of its not rotten. You are one handsome rabbit

Oh, wow, it's when someone watches you with water then maybe a little tear free soap

Your life must be fantastic they gave me sour blueberries

I

Can't see

Time to go home clover princess Sofia's weight

Of course I can understand your silly and come back

the truth is

I'm great

Garbage uh-uh that way

She's gonna get me lunch

Wait, there's a room ha ha

You your play fetch I mean no

Can you can you get me out of here? Yeah. Thank you

I'm

Clover. Thanks Bram. Oh because I'm trying to get back to my castle

I'm glad to hear that clover. So then I'll leave it there. Um what happened to your ear?

Ouch these rocks like spikes the chapping into my paws. These are the softest paws I've ever seen

Whoo-hoo you have your UNK. It's nature's padding

Clover you really aren't acting strange. Okay

And now it is yeah

Is there any indoor area and all this outdoors that we could maybe and you'll be happy to hear it is a massive

Pass all the way. Yep, but it's only neck-deep so will be fun

Don't tell anyone I'm not clover. Oh, yeah the best time of my life

This is a one-time thing, you know mmm

Okay. Okay. You're right. I am NOT. My name's that dinner

Barley, so clover still in the village by himself home sweet tree

Just sit on it like this or you can stretch over it or do arm did you like living here of course and

One look in marsupial I even have a princess who scratches my ears sure what never realized how lucky I am

Well strict

You see you're right. Well, then what are we waiting for?

Oh

you're not gonna let a little rain keep you from getting back to your castle our

Bunny

Good we lost a wheel miss

Every day

This way sassafras, I am never going out into the wilderness again, sir. Oh, this is your place, huh?

Hmm. This is where we play hopscotch

Already with you with me. What do you you want to go back outside, but you're fucking lying in your castle

none of these things seem all that great, but without Sofia

What if she's hurt and wandering through the woods all alone

I can't blame you barley. I do have a great life

Well, I guess I am Oh

Chantal and you are you too and enough bristle berries to whip up Oh

Well princess the coach is all fixed up and ready to go. Okay. Hey princess. I had a great day I get you

Good luck barley bristle berries. Here we go. So you ready to go home clover?

You've become quite the expert in astronomy. Amber. I'm really proud of you

I wish I could stare up at the stars all night that reminds me their little star shaped

Stones the clock you can go on the hike with the buttercups

That's a great idea new button trudging through the wilderness is not my idea of fun

Remember remember I'm getting tired

Just thinking about it amber and looking up at a ceiling full of stars and just you wait. Amber

I'm going to make an out

But the wilderness can be a bit rough on fancy gowns and shoes all new buttercups get one and I'm not a buttercup

I'm just coming along for the star stones Suzette

Don't worry I've already packed it with everything you'll need

Perfume just because the wilderness smells bad doesn't mean I have to always be prepared. Let's move out buttercups

What is this thing

This could be the hike where we finally catch a glimpse of moth seed want monster

That's because it's just a legend no one's ever proven. He's real

famous not if we all get eaten by the swamp monster I

Can help you with that princess

Really? Mm-hmm I do

Well, they clash with my gown. Let me help you buttercups always on each other in hand. I'm sure they do Sofia

What's the emergency?

I'm wearing boots. This new count isn't any easier to hiking than the old one like having a sleepover sort of only better

Huh? That's funny

The tracks just end

It's time for a special treat float fruit

Aren't you coming ever? You want me to climb a tree? I just changed

Rufus amber dear just take a sniff. Why would I do that?

Trust me. It'll help their scent smells nice like lavender. I've never seen one before

Are you sure?

Ruby Jade, I know you really want to see the swamp monster, but please hold up buttercups

This is the perfect spot for our campsite heads this hill comforters the harpist to play me a lullaby. We can sing you a lullaby

That's a tent what's improvised me do with anything you can files like you've got everything you need to make it

Well done princess amber, you've got your first badge. Congratulations

Because we're camping out you can stare at them all night

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét