Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Run-down racecar

Ladies and gentlemen, you are about to watch the world-famous carnal race ever

After he beats your car, he's gonna be ready for the championship best race car ever race

What's the championship best race car ever race be prepared to lose?

yep, racers start your

engines

Oh

Donny I'm sure there's just something wrong with him

Why don't I see if I can fix it?

Good idea doc and while you're doing that I think Tao

It'll recharge your batteries and you'll have much more energy when Luka gets here. And don't worry. I'll fix Ricardo before the big race

No racecar

stuffy

Sorry back with you

holding Ricardo racecar

Of course, I do stuffy

We met last week in the toy box

It's okay if you don't remember after all speed fastest

So I lost the race it was obviously a mistake

Put me down and I'll show you better seal up that gives it seems to be getting worse. I

Think I know the problem

Donny always cheers for me maybe the

Carnies, so what cheering to me go fast? I can't do it. I

Cheered my hardest. I know you have been a true fan and puffy

Ricardo will never forget top

racing

Regarding stop racing

I can be in the best race car ever race. I hope so

I don't know. What a checkup is, but I would like one, please

Ready to go

Asked his race car there is well good for you sugar

But Donny's friend Luca is coming over for a championship race today

Can you think of any reason why you would have slowed down? No, I cannot have been erasing well all the week

well, how about we take a

Hmm there's not a lot of energy behind that room

No, I just don't seem to have my old Pepin power you you mean of my battery saw hi. I don't remember

Several days ago just like I thought you must be out of energy just like Donny was this morning?

It's when you don't have any room or energy no vroom-vroom mitosis. Can I win a race with that?

No, but after you recharge, you'll have plenty of energy to race down

So he needs to recharge sure thing, sweetie

Racecar

I have so much energy. I'll be the judge of that. Let's hear that engine

Do you see you see how fast I am now I can

Oh

You guys sure know how to put on a show yep, we're practicing our juggling Jax act

Do you think you could do your act at buddy's party?

Hard sorry, I didn't mean to

This party is gonna be sweeter than sugar on a sundae with sprinkles on top

haha birthday parties are great, you know except when they're too crowded because when they get too crowded they get hot when they get

Kind of new for me, so I hope it goes. Okay, right

Doesn't sound good maybe something is wrong. Oh

Let's get you into the checkup room

I've never seen you get hurt before you're gonna be. Okay, right. I

Have a diagnosis sounds like a case flubber breadcrumb. Booboo. I didn't see it at first but now I do

This job has been crank ptosis. Of course I can

Hmm this is harder than I thought

There's another dragon here no, I'm the strongest dragon in the room here. I'll show you

Good but he's out at the store right now. We just need to wait till he comes home. Wait, you can't make it better now?

I'm sorry Little J. It won't be long son come rain or shine

I'm always gonna do my very best to keep safing away from

if

This swing will help but until you feel better you're on box rest, but the show must go on

Isn't that what you always say? It is poppin show for buddy's birthday

Besides, it'll help me forget about this broken. Crank. I'll do anything to help you. I

Have an idea we can help you practice

You sure know how to put on a dumping party glad you like it buddy bring it on

Hi everyone, and thanks for coming to buddy's birthday party. Oh

I feel the love. I feel it Jack. I'm always here for you, too

My name is little Jack and I'd like to present the juggling Jack act with a little help from my friends. All right heads up

Oh

I missed it

There you go doc all straightened out, that's perfect

And I feel better so much better

It looks like big jack and little Jack both feel better I'd do anything for you pop back at you Little J

Thank you, I have to go you're amazing what seems to be the problem I got a little

Rust problem if you know what I mean

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leon Watts - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make logo for Facebocok profile on Android - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> How to Make logo for Facebocok profile on Android - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Details emerge about Barcelona's plan for Coutinho amid his difficult form [Sport] - Duration: 4:01.

 What's really going wrong for Philippe Coutinho at Barcelona?  Ever since it was drawn to football fans' attention that the former Liverpool man was starting to struggle, it seems things have only gone from bad to worse at the Nou Camp

 Having been criticised for a number of his recent performances, Coutinho sunk to a nadir during the win over Girona with some even suggesting he was 'third-wheeling' on the left wing

 Barcelona fans are starting to grow tired of his showings and suggestions that he will one day replace Andres Iniesta have been all but abandoned

 Nevertheless, Ernesto Valverde is remaining positive and noted at the weekend: "What I like about Coutinho is that he's daring and he's always prepared to take the opposition on

Coutinho's Barcelona struggles  "He makes things happen. After that, sometimes things go your way, sometimes they don't

 He's not converted those chances this time, but he will."  There have been suggestions that things aren't so optimistic when you look behind the scenes, though, and it seems the Blaugrana are drawing up plans to turn Coutinho's form around

 A report by Catalan publication Sport has documented how the 26-year-old has struggled on the left wing and hasn't been deployed centrally since the 2-1 defeat to Levante

Ernesto Valverde's plan  It also gave details on Valverde's plan, including his desire to hold crisis talks and take inspiration from other coaches getting the best out of players like Coutinho

 They explain how the Barcelona board have become worried that Valverde has 'thrown in the towel' and that he is no longer able to motivate Coutinho

 The report goes on to read: "Valverde plans to meet with Coutinho to find solutions, as SPORT has revealed

 "The coach's mission is to achieve the effect that other coaches have had with similar players performing in deeper positions

 "At Manchester City, for example, Pep has worked to help De Bruyne and David Silva play well when operating more closely to the pivot

 "For his part, Jürgen Klopp managed to get Coutinho to shine behind Firmino, Salah and Mané, showing a higher level of intensity than he has managed at Barca

"  Some pretty concerning stuff but at least Barcelona have a plan in place.   It's interesting that Valverde could take inspiration from coaches like Guardiola and Klopp, with Coutinho's exact role in the team potentially bearing a major influence on his form

 As long as the Brazilian is playing on the left wing, it's difficult to imagine him reaching the levels that Barcelona expect of him and that's certainly not how he thrived at Barcelona

 If problems persist after these plans, however, don't be surprised if the transfer rumours start to increase in numbers

 Do you think Coutinho has a future at Barcelona? Have your say in the comments section below

For more infomation >> Details emerge about Barcelona's plan for Coutinho amid his difficult form [Sport] - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

USPS Halts mail for today - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> USPS Halts mail for today - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Salvation Army outlines 2019 goals for expansion - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Salvation Army outlines 2019 goals for expansion - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Will be life for Apple after iPhone: Tech analyst - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Will be life for Apple after iPhone: Tech analyst - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Freddie Flintoff hits out at 'bully' David Haye for punching Jack Whitehall - Duration: 2:50.

 Freddie Flintoff has labelled David Haye "a bully" - and says he "fantasised about fighting him"

 The former England cricket captain labelled the ex-heavyweight champion of the world "disgusting" following a TV skit on A League of Their Own, aired in 2013

 The Hayemaker landed 33 punches in 20 seconds on comedian Jack Whitehall, who had been wrapped in a punch bag

 Video footage of the incident shows those on the panel show - including James Corden - laughing at the punishment dealt out to Whitehall

 However, one punch, which went over the bag and caught him in the chest and head, left Flintoff furious

The shot that left Flintoff furious (Image: @Sky) Read More Top Gear: New host Freddie Flintoff has confessed he crashed three cars  Writing in his new autobiography 'Do You Know What?', Flintoff says: "When Haye was a guest on A League of Their Own, he had beaten Jack Whitehall up, which I thought was disgusting

 "As you know, I hate bullies.  "The segment was meant to be a bit of fun, but they put Jack inside a heavy bag and Haye hammered him, even hit him in the head at one point

 "I was sat there fantasising about fighting him.  "He would have killed me, but I would have had a bloody good go

" Freddie Flintoff (Image: PA)  The incident came after Whitehall had mocked Haye for blaming a broken toe for his 2011 world title loss to Wladimir Klitschko

 The comic said: "You don't punch with your toe. That's like Chris Hoy losing a cycling race and going, 'Oh, I'm really sorry I had a poorly ear''

Bullshit. Grow up."  He then added: "Hayemaker? Gaymaker." Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  Whitehall had laughed off the punches, declaring: "I would've had him if it wasn't for my toe

"  Haye was utilised in the segment - which involved two teams competing to land more punches on a co-star - in place of Flintoff, who had suffered an injured shoulder

 Haye retired last year following a loss to rival Tony Bellew. Read More Sport top stories Murray has new op to try to save career Joshua's likely next opponent revealed Tom Brady taunted by LA Rams defender Icon Wilkinson praises successor Farrell

For more infomation >> Freddie Flintoff hits out at 'bully' David Haye for punching Jack Whitehall - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung makes more eco-friendly packaging for products - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Samsung makes more eco-friendly packaging for products - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> New details emerge in search for missing Monroe County teen - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Text Message Marketing for Brands with Multiple Locations - Duration: 1:40.

Hi.

Derek Johnson with tatango.com.

If you're a brand with multiple locations and you're interested in running a text message

marketing campaign, you're definitely gonna want to watch this video.

So, we're gonna explain how to run a text messaging campaign with multiple locations.

So, there's two different ways to do it.

One is you collect the zip code of the subscriber when they're opting in.

This gives you the information that you need to target future messages, so around a store,

around a location of stores.

Makes it very simple.

The other option is to give each store location their own keyboard.

So, if you were a pizza chain, one store would have pizza one, one store would have pizza

two, pizza three, pizza four, and then customers would text in, and they would be opting in,

essentially, to the master list, but they would be saying, "Hey, I opted in from this

location."

That's nice because then the brand, the overarching brand, can send a mass text message or they

can target to specific locations.

Plus the brand knows where the opt-ins are coming from, what specific locations.

So, there's really two different ways to go about it, and it really depends on kind of

what the goals of the text message marketing campaign are.

But both ways work, and they're great if you have multiple locations and you want to send

to the mass list and sometimes you want to segment your list to specific locations or

areas around a specific location.

For more infomation >> Text Message Marketing for Brands with Multiple Locations - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Snowy side roads could make for a slippery commute - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Snowy side roads could make for a slippery commute - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

X-Men: First Class (2011) - Erik Lehnsherr Searches For Emma Frost - Duration: 1:29.

Be calm.

Forget my face.

For more infomation >> X-Men: First Class (2011) - Erik Lehnsherr Searches For Emma Frost - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Springfield Police called to Dunkin' on Belmont Ave. for robbery - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> Springfield Police called to Dunkin' on Belmont Ave. for robbery - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Report: Tennessee needs $50B for infrastructure needs - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Report: Tennessee needs $50B for infrastructure needs - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Pat Sullivan Tips for Keeping Home Warm in Cold - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Pat Sullivan Tips for Keeping Home Warm in Cold - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

SML YTP {collab entry for glider} - Duration: 1:05.

I can't wait to get Mario's house payment. He's late!

WHAT THE FUCK

Hello?

Oh hey mario! is it a bad time?

Well, yea...

Great! give me your house payment

w- My house payment due already?

Yep, so its done

Well, I don't think I have it

Mario, before you say anything, if you don't pay your house payment,

I'm gonna jump rope with your nipples.

w- {reverse time}

Jump rope with my nipples? But my nipples aren't long enough to jump rope with.

Oh They will be Mario if you don't have your house payment right now, I'm gonna bite your nipples

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

When your nipples are eight feet long

{jumping time}

I'm gonna double dutch. I'm gonna double dutch with YOUR nipples Mario.

look, i- i dont have my house payment

YOU TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF RIGHT NOW

AAA X2

I do I do have it.

Damn i really wanted to double dutch

well come on its upstairs

GREAT!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét