Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Sweetheart, I barely met your wife and I just have to see your wedding picture funny pictures

Hmm today, we're at Boston, dear

What I

Hate them too

Bad, you know when Laverne stockheimer got married a professional photographer makes such a lovely wedding

album

Hmm and IRAs bride look so slim

Well, you patty slim

Aren't you patty? Oh

And ride a unicycle

Yeah terrific and boy

Yummy pumpkin

To be a responsible contributing member of meerkat society with a wife like that

There's only one solution I'm moving in

Ma don't you get lonely for your friends and want to leave so you can be with them

Unless some rich old movie star wants to marry me and take me away. I'm not going anywhere

I do my best but nothing is good enough for your mother and you

You leave everything lying about the house doesn't expect me to pick up after you

And unless you want Maura live with us forever

You're gonna have to dress up like a rich old movie star little Cesar Romero get me

What are we gonna do put her in a rocket and send it on the moon besides Pumbaa

You said you'd do anything for me, don't you remember?

Old movie star I wonder who that could be

God me the name's Patrick. It seems my limousine is broken down in front of your house

May I rest a spell while my sofa makes repairs?

Mine eyes have never seen such beauty all at once

Extremely rich movie star who will you marry me? I

Mean what if I weren't don't worried about my baby too mom

Go on daddy and I will be fine my get out of here. Well, if only I could meet patty entire

Family, it would put my mind at ease and I would never bother you again

I'm sure Patty's family. Would absolutely love to meet you, MA

I'll go in the kitchen and get candy right now

I think my chauffeur is calling

Boomba hey, listen up ma wants to meet Patty's entire family

What are we gonna do put her in a rocket and send it at a moon peace

For more infomation >> Timon & Pumbaa - Cute Moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Episodes 22 Part 2 - Alicia Miller - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First | Memorable Moments | Episode 50 - Top Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Sofia The First | Memorable Moments | Episode 50 - Top Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals | Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 197 - Pink Pig - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

One two

We can't their mouth bingo Lee time to celebrate well

Hey there guys mind if I borrow a cushion

Hey, look what's on TV

Butterfly looks a lot like the ones on TV move. You're supposed to be on a journey with thousands of butterflies

Bye guys, see you hissy. See you after work

Hey there

Yes, and I think we have our mission we're going to help this. But if I find her family at the butterfly forest

Hey, look she likes it. Come on Vicky. Let's go find your family

We just need to find our way to the butterfly forest which is by the sunny warm Beach don't worry Vicky

You'll be back with his family before you know it

Sounds like they're going to the butterfly pores too, then all of our the butterfly bus

Taking us right where we need to go

Don't worry Frank, there's a gas station and repair shop right there

I'm sure they'll fix this bus in no time, and she looks like she's missing our family - it's okay, Vicky

You don't need that big bus to take you to your family. Yeah, cuz you've got us

It's beautiful

But which way is the butterfly force I think my arms are tired that's about it

Look I see them flying to the ocean then who that's why we're not going for

Right moving down the mountain

How we're gonna get her way up there take this like it's a chi strip and hold it to I don't blow away

Daddy got it

Mr. Waiting for you to fly there we'll find another one

Rolling positive and viki's our family there, didn't you?

Then it's a good thing. We practice playing loud ping only this morning. Let's do this with puppy power

Is this your family?

That's a yes by Vicki unless you meet soon

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, this is Clint Manley and I am back up the butterfly forest

I wonder if that butterfly that was here this morning

We made it Frank. I'm glad they finally fixed that bus ha ha

Esther one landed on me. Are you enjoying your trip to the butterfly forest, sir? It's a dream come true

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is

Collars word is I'm going out on a boat to do some whale watching

Rolling are you gonna be singing all day?

Did you hear anything you see and then thing is that really peaceful which I liked

Really love dogs singing

He was coming from it

Making me sad don't worry, we're gonna find I hope so

I haven't heard that singer singing for a pretty long time

Please leave us alone cupcake want a mission to find whoever it is my brother heard singing

Singing is coming from the end of this duck. I'm singing I

Think someone might find we can help me figure out were like, what do they look like? Whales alright?

I

Don't know

We can help you find a way out and we will

So we're gonna have to figure out how to get you from here to there and if we're gonna help you won't get anywhere

My mom taught me

See her again

Doggies doing going splashy splashy. Come on

You back out here Louie and bingo you to be the motors and I'll be the captain

Even there

Let's try to make this voyage oh

Don't worry Whaley. We'll figure out how to get you back with your family

I know it's a little scary trying something. This is how you Joe

Like you flew

Those Whaley's jump jump pretty Whaley's Joe

And here's a picture. I took them to Wales jumping out of the water

You know, I would love to go by boat to wash away

Oh

Movie probably holding min stomach. It's not my paw. That's your paw is Oh, what is it Bob?

Hey, where'd the doggie go. Oh my computer. Oh darn, it's broken

But at least I can look forward to seeing you two when I get home from work

Enjoy your nap hissy

Roly did you hear what he said?

Bob needs a pot of gold to fix his computer if we can find one at the end of the rainbow

That's just a legend. What is that at the end of every rainbow? There's a pot of gold

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals | Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 197 - Pink Pig - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 853 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 853 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 64 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Tangled | Best Cartoon For Children & Kids | Episode 64 - Emily Ford - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tangled In Like Flynn Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 2 - Green Deer - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Tangled In Like Flynn Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 2 - Green Deer - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

If You Are Happy Rhyme in Telugu | Nursery Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 1:57.

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

If you're happy and you know it

Then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet

If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet

If you're happy and you know it

Then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, stomp your feet

If you're happy and you know it, pat your head

If you're happy and you know it, pat your head

If you're happy and you know it

Then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, pat your head

If you're happy and you know it, say "Hooray"

If you're happy and you know it, say "Hooray"

If you're happy and you know it

Then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, say "Hooray"

If you're happy and you know it, do all four

If you're happy and you know it, do all four

If you're happy and you know it

Then your face will surely show it

If you're happy and you know it, do all four

For more infomation >> If You Are Happy Rhyme in Telugu | Nursery Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Spike Lee Shares How He Reacted to Oscar Nominations for BlacKkKlansman - Duration: 6:19.

-Welcome back to the show. Oh, my goodness.

-Thanks for having me again.

Very early on, you had me on

right before the film came out in August.

Here we are. -And here we are.

-Here we are. -Six nominations.

I got to be -- 'Cause I loved -- I mean, yes.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Got to feel good. Yeah, exactly. That's right!

So happy for you, buddy. -Well, it's been a long grind.

-It has been, right? -Yes.

-When did "Do the Right Thing" come out?

-This June 30th will be the 30th anniversary

of "Do the Right Thing."

This year. -Holy mackerel.

-Getting old.

-"BlacKkKlansman" nominated for Best Picture,

Best Supporting Actor, Best Adapted Screenplay,

Best Film Editing, Best Original Score, and --

Terence Blanchard, my longtime composer.

Jazz musician, trumpeter.

Barry Brown -- first time he's gotten a nomination, too.

He's my longtime -- He edited "Do the Right Thing."

and "Malcolm X."

This is his first nomination.

-So a lot of this team stuck with you for the whole ride.

-Crew. -Really?

-The squad. -The squad right there.

-The squad.

-I left out, of course, Best Director.

Spike Lee nominated -- Best Director.

Is that a first?

-First time. -First time.

How is that possible?

I don't understand it, but whatever.

I'm just so happy. -My face says it all.

-I want to show it.

There's a video of you and your family

watching the nominations come out,

and this is your reaction when they found out

that "BlacKkKlansman" was nominated.

Here's Spike Lee watching the Oscar nominations

with his family.

Take a look at this.

-"BlacKkKlansman." [ All cheering ]

-Oh! That's what it's all about.

Yeah! That's what it's all about, man.

What does a nomination mean to you?

What would the win for directing mean for you?

-Well, number one, one of the best things about this

is that, again, Terence -- He's been doing my scores

for a long time.

Barry Brown's been editing my films, so --

-The editing was great, too.

-So, we're just moving forward.

And I'd like to say this, though.

Very early on in film school,

because my professors would mess with me,

I never wanted to have people validate my work,

whether it be my professors, critics, the Oscars.

You know, I know what I want to do.

I just wanted to have the --

But then my life built up a body of work,

and now I'm going into my fourth decade.

I said, in film school, at NYU film school,

"I'm not going to let anybody --

give them the power to validate my work."

-Yeah. -Wasn't having it.

-Of course not, but... -But...

-But, but... -But...

But it feels pretty good when people like you.

-Oh, it feels good. It feels good.

It feels good. I'm not gonna front.

I mean, you saw the joy of me jumping up and down

like I was courtside when the Knicks were good.

-But, I mean, this film went to Cannes.

-Right.

-And it got a standing ovation there.

The critics loved it.

I think it's like a 95% at Rotten Tomatoes or whatever.

It's just all -- It's been all good, and it's a well-done film.

-Well, here's the thing, though, is that --

And, Questlove, you know this.

You guys know this -- that you could do your best stuff,

but, sometimes, it takes everything,

the stars to be aligned.

-Right.

-And everything was in-line for this film.

I mean, it's topical.

We still got this guy in The White House, you know,

just got back from the government being, you know,

shut down because of the build some wall that nobody wants.

And so it's very -- And he's in the film, too.

-Yeah, he is. -Not his best moment.

-No, no.

The film does touch on these serious issues

about racism, but, also, it's very funny, as well,

which is a mix.

-Well, here's -- The thing about it, being the humor --

I'm going to use the word "humor," instead of "funny."

When Jordan Peele called me and gave me

possibly the greatest six-word pitch

in the history of the studio system,

Hollywood studio system --

Six words -- "Black man infiltrates Ku Klux Klan."

So the humor comes from the absurdity of the premise.

So it wasn't like we were writing jokes and stuff.

The premise just gives you humor naturally.

-Yeah. It's tough to balance that,

and I think you did a perfect job.

-That's the hardest thing we have in the film,

to balance the tone because of a very serious subject matter,

but, at the same time, there's humor.

But many films have done this.

Stanley Kubrick's

"Dr. Strangelove," a whole bunch.

Even "Do the Right Thing" -- you know, a lot of humor in that.

It was a very serious subject matter.

But it's hard to do, and that's something why

Barry got nominated, because in the editing room,

we would get the right balance of the tone.

-That's correct.

Editing -- I know, for humor, if you don't edit

it the right way, you lose the bits.

But it just worked. It flowed. I want to show everyone a clip.

Here's John David Washington

in Spike Lee's movie "BlacKkKlansman."

Take a look at this.

-Politics? How so?

-Because another way to sell hate...

-What are you doing? -Think about it.

Affirmative Action, immigration, crime, tax reform.

He says no one wants to be called a bigot anymore.

I guess Archie Bunker made that too uncool,

so the idea is under all these issues.

Everyday Americans can accept it.

Support it.

Until, eventually, one day, you get somebody

in The White House that embodies it.

-[ Laughs ] That sucked.

Come on.

America would never elect somebody like David Duke

for President of the United States of America.

-Coming from a black man, that's pretty naive.

-Spike Lee, everybody.

For more infomation >> Spike Lee Shares How He Reacted to Oscar Nominations for BlacKkKlansman - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 17 - NTR MEDIA - Duration: 10:01.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Never fear robot ray will say a

Pirate's let's look for treasure. Maybe we will

And wicked Kings get what wicked Kings won't hurry up guys you better find that treasure

We for now, but I will be back for my

Presence never fear I will save you from squeakers Dec monster

Robot guy, we don't need to be rain really chill down. He's more than chilled out. He's not moving

Who talked what happened to robot ray? I'm not sure

No lights. No sounds doc. Is he gonna be? Okay. I haven't lost a toy yet Lambie

What am I doing here

You went into the water then all your lights and sounds went out everything working now

Robot red that's not a sea monster. It's squeakers. He's a friend

You're gonna need to work with me on this me too

So you don't go in the water again

No water. Why not?

You're a toy that can't go in the water

Some toys cater. Well, you just have to do it without going into the water. You'll find another way to do it

Yeah robot ray always saves the day I guess I do

Save the dark

She tells me well

I'm here again. What happened when a doctor tells you to do something. It's important to do it

Yeah, doc can only help keep you healthy if you listen to what she says

Follow doctor's orders

Understood always follow doctor's orders what happened indeed

Quickly, please

Treasurer retreat

Are you ready for robot ray to save lei Donny I'm always ready so is robot

Doc McStuffins Christmas special. This is my favorite time of the morning. No

Let her sleep

Merry Christmas you guys I'll be back soon

Before the first big step is Christmas. Come on. I can't wait you two can go downstairs?

Santa would never miss Christmas something must be wrong

Doc. Oh

Yeah, I forgot my pajamas. I want to give them their welcome cuddles Oh

Be still my plushy heart

For anyone I knew it Oh Agnes

That's all the sad kids. I need to see we have to get Agnes or dolly

Sure wish we could fix Christmas will use my stethoscopes magic to go back in time

If we go to the North Pole one day ago

It's awfully dark in there not as jolly as I remember it

Without power we can't finish making the toys

Um device, where's Santa but now it is it working

I'm sure he'll find his way back in time Oh, even if he does the toys won't be ready

Looks we're not gonna be done in time for Christmas

It's your Sassafrass thousand we have to save Christmas Hallie's right? Let's gather the toys stacked

Don't ask how I know but Christmas

Boy, I'm sorry. The power is down in the North Pole and not all of the work has been done to love them back

Come here. We can fix Joy's Oh and we can wrap toys too

Not very well those quarters, but there's one more thing

Well dive NAV it it's always that one fine the kitchen tears

Under Boyde. You don't even know what you're volunteering for if it has to do with forming a search

There are so many presents to finish

My game is ready don't move out our miele, you know, this mission could be changed

We're looking for a guy about yay high with a white beard and a red suit

That's the one Curtis kids wrote Santa asking for toys that haven't been made yet

We're working through them as fast as we can

Nice word. Dr. Tundra. Thanks. Doc. Next toy please. Teddy bear there you are doc McStuffins

I knew you wanted to take care of this one yourself

I would love a dolly to hug because I get scared sometimes

Hope you know how to find me we had to move and she'll be killed as a Cottontail when we put them together

Her name is baby Caroline

And that's a last toy are you sure

Yet, okay

What if we did all this for nothing?

Doc all the new Christmas toys are ready in reception. Let's do this. That's not gum

It's time christmas is coming. So I'm gonna bring all these new Christmas toys to life

Christmas tree with Christmas toys and it's Christmas

I know baby Caroline, and I know your little girl wants to meet you too

Look so let's head to the wrapping stations. Okay

Caroline you're going to a really special kid. Agnes is gonna be a lucky kid

It doesn't say quick because Santa's not here Christmas just isn't going to happen this year

There must be something we can do like what?

I can't bear sec when I fly

it has to be you but I'm just a kid and

He's and when I was no longer in motion to save the awesome

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 17 - NTR MEDIA - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Solskjaer hints key Man Utd star will return for Burnley clash - Duration: 1:35.

  Chris Smalling could return for Manchester United against Burnley after more than a month out, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed

  The England defender has been out since mid-December, when he picked up an injury in the warm up against Liverpool

 The 29-year-old had been enjoying a decent run in the United team up until that point, but hasn't featured at all under the Norwegian

  Despite Solskjaer winning all nine games since taking charge, his men have only kept three clean sheets

Smalling could provide the defensive reinforcement his side needs.  "Chris has trained for a week now, so he's looking good," Solskjaer told MUTV

"It's about when do we get him into the team."  Solskjaer has been blessed with the opposite problem at the other end of the the pitch

 Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku have both returned from injury and have impressed when they've come on and started

 The Chilean scored against Arsenal on Friday while the Belgian striker put in a man of the match performance

 Meanwhile, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard have been sensational under Solskjaer

  "We rotate even during games," said United's caretaker boss. "When we can put Anthony [Martial] and 'Rashy' [Marcus Rashford] on for Alexis and Rom [Romelu Lukaku], who did a fantastic job [at Arsenal ], it is only going to help us

 "The players have been very, very good at staying ready and being ready when they get on

"

For more infomation >> Solskjaer hints key Man Utd star will return for Burnley clash - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best Wetsuits for Scuba Diving | Instructor Advice - Duration: 2:54.

Hi and welcome to my vegan experiment

My name is Katt and today's video is all about

Scuba diving gear for you. If you're interested in anything to do with scuba diving veganism conservation health, please feel free to subscribe

so I can keep you updated every Wednesday now that is all you need when you're actually going into the open water course, however

If you've done the open water course and you're like I really love diving what should I invest in next?

And you do or what soon?

All right, and the reason for this is people pee in wetsuits as

A diving instructor. They have been countless amounts of times that I've been washing gear, and I dumped it into the

Dunking thing and the smell of pee comes out now

I've peed in my wetsuit

I

Understand that people pee in their wetsuit because they think it makes them warmer even though it doesn't because it decreases your overall body temperature

But it's my wetsuit, you know, and I clean it

So for my customers to be peeing in the wet season that I'm cleaning again

I'm not complaining because I'm a diving instructor and it's the best job in the world

But it's a little bit gross. And if you're the next customer, even though we do disinfect all the gear

It's still been peed in so I would recommend investing in a wetsuit. I

am a huge fan of the

Emperor flakes. So this is the pyro flex by scuba pro

Which is a really thin it's kind of a steamer so you can see it's only 1.5 millimeters

so is ideal for Cambodia and for Komodo, so I'm going

Because it's quite thin but it keeps you very warm. However, depending into what temperature's you're diving. You might want to consider these

the various temperatures

the scubapro every flex I will say is

Probably the best Wes you I have ever come across in my dying career, and I'm not saying this because I'm sponsored or anything

I did work for a scuba Pro dealer. I did have a lot of experience with other wetsuits

It's because they have this crazy technology

they have two layers of neoprene which are

Put across each other and then they cross stitched in a way that it actually stretches in all directions

So it's much easier to put on than many traditional cheaper wetsuits in comparison to they're cheaper that these suits I would

recommend investing a little bit more money and getting the ever flex because it's just so much easier to put on and

When it when you're wet and cold and you just want to like, you know, put it on and put it off really quickly

That's that's the next thing suits because people pee in it

For more infomation >> Best Wetsuits for Scuba Diving | Instructor Advice - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with My Talking Tom Colours for Kids Animation Education Cartoon Compilation Ep165 - Duration: 3:04.

Learn Colors with My Talking Tom Colours for Kids Animation Education Cartoon Compilation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét