Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

I couldn't resist him

His eyes were like yours

His hair was exactly the shade of brown

He's just not as tall

But I couldn't tell

It was dark and I was lying down

You are everything He means nothing to me

I can't even remember his name

Why you so upset?

Baby you weren't there

and I was thinking of you when I came.

What do you expect?

You left me here alone

I don't need much I needed your touch

Don't overreact I pretended he was you

You wouldn't want me to be lonely

How can I put it so you understand?

I didn't let him hold my hand

But he looked like you

I guess he looked like you

No, he wasn't you

You can still trust me

No, this ain't infidelity

It's not cheating You were on my mind

Yes, he looked like you

But I heard love is blind.

For more infomation >> I Heard Love Is Blind (Amy Winehouse Cover) - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Is Success Down to Genius or Luck or Hard Work? The 3 Critical Factors for Success - Duration: 14:08.

in this video I want to share with you a story and you probably find it hard to

believe but you can rest assured it's an absolutely true story back in 1986 I

started out in business at the age of 23 and in 87 or 88 my best friend from UCD

came back from New Zealand Bernie was a stood manager and he suggested that I go

to the south side speak with a lot out there who was in a similar business to

my business my business was the new jatis stroke convenience store this was

started in 1986 so it was long before the whole notion of convenience stores

and so on became a thing so whenever one Saturday morning I met this guy so I go

out on the Saturday morning anywhere to meet your man and just put it in context

my best friend in UCD was from Mullingar and I coincidentally went to school in

one car I went to a boarding school there Moyer and the chapter he was asked

me to go and have a word with he was from rolling Arab or had gone to college

in in a boarding school actually in Kildare Clongowes and he had gone to

Trinity indeed the BBS as a Bachelor of Business Studies and I gone to UCD and I

did a Commerce degree Bachelor of Commerce so degrees were pretty similar

so I went out honey we're on the Saturday morning it was 1987 or 1988

I know shortly after whether it was within while I was in Glasnevin and I

started in the staff in a 6th of December 1986 but when I was honey when

I met you man and he was in a similar business to mine it was a convenience

store stroke news agents

he was a walking stone I wasn't last never know that harsh corner beside the

brine brewpub famous Pope they're owned by Hennig ins and the features in

nothing Ulysses and reference to in James Joyce's Ulysses but anyway I went

out here man they spent half an hour with him and we had a good old chat in

the way that young men do trying to make their way and trying to get on in life

and improve themselves and improve their loss no 1986 87 88 was a really really

bad time in terms of the economy it was a serious serious recession in 86 87 88

and I can remember interest rates going through the roof there was three general

elections in the space of about 15 months and those talk about the IMF been

coming coming in to talk about devaluing I think the pound was in the Pont was in

situation or in was our currency at the time it was catastrophic sort of

experiences and events which Charlie how he was involved in which gave that rise

to the name boo boo or the phrase go boo grotesque unbelievable bizarre

unprecedented so it was a strange time and interest rates went to 16 and 20 22%

for a period and it was a frightening time but anyway myself and my

Brotherhood started off business we were born nicely so I go to him and walk on

stone anywhere as to say it's a similar background to me you went to Trinity he

did a Business Studies degree I did a Commerce degree he was from Wollongong I

went to school of 1-yard here she went to school gelareh coincidentally so we

chatted away and we bought agreed one thing neither of us wanted to be

accountants we were doing commerce we're doing business studies but most of our

colleagues and most of our class would have been going to take accountancy

apprenticeships neither of us wanted to do that because neither of us well we

had different views I certainly interviewed that I was an entrepreneur I

was young but I came from a family of entrepreneurs he was in my blood and I

wanted to be a player not a scorekeeper that's the way the others and I didn't

pursue you come sitting and this other entrepreneurship

the convenience store business property development the salon was going well but

I met you man anywhere and we spent 45 minutes to an hour chatting away he was

complaining and whinging about how bad business was they would stop raving him

off but the customer driven off about the nature of the business and so on I

discovered them that he had a leasehold property and he may even have had two

leasehold properties very very close to another and I can remember well that

Saturday going back across the city from Waukesha at last heaven very very

satisfied with myself because my business was going very well I was very

happy with it good staff I was happy with the punters business was going up

and I had a freehold property not a leasehold

I didn't have to worry about rent and I had some serious appreciation to

experience in terms of property increased values if the market took off

uneventful II the market did take off and so I had that upside and I had the

trading and it was great but I discovered afterwards then that that

fella even though both of us had sworn that he would never go into an

accountancy firm and you know that wasn't for us he actually quit shortly

afterwards and he went into an accountancy firm and between the jigs

and reels he became personal assistant to tony ryan the founder of Ryanair and

he was sent out to dublin airport and one of the first things that he did when

he went out to dublin airport was to carry out a review of Ryanair and his

advice to tony ryan was to close the place down it would push him on the road

Tony Ryan didn't agree with that and said nope not close the door gonna keep

plugging away we're gonna keep going and eventually and Ryan actually sent a man

out to herb whatever his name is in Southwest Airlines in attic Texas in the

United States he copied the modular they copied the module from Southwest

Airlines in the United States the low-cost model and it was very very

successful but in addition to that the he Minister for transport at the time

FINA for brennon he actually had the government

generally had difficulty from time to time with the trade unions in Aer Lingus

and because it's an island nation they were anxious to kick the unions in check

and they took a landing slot - from your Lingus and gave it to Reiner

because they were afraid that Ryanair would fold would fold up the tent and if

they did then the government would be very much held well in a weakened

position with one airline flying in and out of the island so it was in the

government's interest and a policy decision I supposed to encourage Ryanair

and keep them there for competition reasons and so on access reasons

infrastructure reasons and competition reasons and so forth and cherish Brennan

the Minister for transport took a couple of landing starts from Gatwick or

Heathrow and Gatwick Stansted or Gatwick from Aer Lingus gave them to Ryanair and

the rest was history the guy who I had met he probably guessed by now was

Michael O'Leary and he implemented at Tony Raines requester direction the

operating and strategic policy of Southwest Airlines in the United States

the low-cost model implemented it very very well but I've always wondered

afterwards if O'Leary had succeeded what would have happened would he have ended

up running two or three supervisors or spires in the Greater Dublin area or

whatever but I always wondered about the role that look and serendipity and

coincidence and good fortune and so on can make in somebody's career and it

always struck me that as Tony Ryan listened to

O'Leary he would've closed Ryanair he didn't and had earlier he done well

really we're at walkers town roundabout with his news agency he would never have

ended up meeting 20 Ryan or going back into I think it was Coopers and Lybrand

ultimately became personal assistant to Tony right

but obviously O'Leary made the best of us when he got to break but it always

has you know cause me some wonderment and

some you know you be always wondering was he very lucky was he gonna make it

anyway if he had succeeded after news agents came at the convenience store

game would he have would he have never have missed or worked with Tony right

that brings me onto a book that I'm reading there recently called outliers

by a guy called Malcolm Gladwell and in this book

Gladwell looks at a number of very very successful people and tries to identify

exactly holidays that gives rise to success how do people become successful

is it IQ is it genius is a talent is a hard work is it persistence is it

whatever a red book and it is a good book no doubt about her and it does

identify some things that definitely have played or do play a huge role in

anybody success and if you are to get anything from this video then I will

give you the three points that I have found discovered from reading outliers

by Malcolm Gladwell and I would strongly recommend that you get the book readers

so this short book but it's good but the three points that makes you first one is

that success is not you to talent or genius it's down to circumstances and

opportunity so you must come from the right circumstances you must get an

opportunity to get a break and let's face it or Larry did and then it also

comes down to doing 10,000 hours of practice so whether it's playing a

violin or doing playing in a band like the Beatles going to Hamburg or Bill

Gates doing computing and computer writing programs and so on from the age

of 12 13 14 and the opportunity in the access that he had to a computer and in

time and circumstances where nobody have access to computers those breaks and

though hours so the circumstances you come from

or the background you come from the opportunity under 10000 hours of work

that's key number one this is what I've found from the book outliers by Malcolm

Gladwell that's number one number two is the difference between the high IQ

people who succeed and those who didn't succeed was her family circumstances the

better off ones were better able to negotiate ordinary life and the one very

very important part is analytical intelligence who pure IQ is not

practical intelligence where you came from matters and the fact that you are

unable to deal with life or negotiate or have a chip on your shoulder is a huge

factor so your circumstances practical intelligence is critical and there's a

guy in the United States lying and I think his name is Logan Lionel Logan he

has an IQ of 195 to put it into context if Einstein was alive he'd have an IQ of

150 if the ordinary person has an IQ of 100 this guy has one 95 is off the

charts and yet he didn't really get on all that well that he works or lives on

a farm in United States he's perfectly happy but he never really got on because

he came from very very difficult background very very difficult

circumstances he had three or four half-brothers and his father was a

violent man who beat him beat the entire family beat his mother and so on and

this chap with the IQ of 195 and found it difficult to deal with people found

difficult to industry practical intelligence and actually had a bit of a

chip on his shoulder who can blame him because of the circumstances that he

found himself in and that he was brought up in what he you know the point is that

once you get past a certain IQ the rest of it really doesn't make any difference

in other words once you have an IQ of you know 120 130 250 there is likely to

win the Nobel Prize for science as a person will make you 185 or 190

the bottom line is you need to be able to this

practical intelligence and you need to be able to deal with ordinary

vicissitudes of life the third thing is only thirteen the found was that hard

work is critical hard work so pure hard work and these are the three things I

have found or that I haven't found what I found in this book outliers by Malcolm

Gladwell as the main contributing factors to outstanding success and he

looks at the Beatles he looks at Bill Gates he looks at various other people

who are very very successful hope you find this video useful if you do give it

a thumbs up down below and you may be interested in subscribing to my youtube

channel I put a link down below to the book and as I say if you find a video

useful you give it thumbs

For more infomation >> Is Success Down to Genius or Luck or Hard Work? The 3 Critical Factors for Success - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

who is The owner of Whatsapp Who bought it [urdu hindhi] - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> who is The owner of Whatsapp Who bought it [urdu hindhi] - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Casey | Journalism is more important now than ever - Duration: 2:04.

I think journalism is more important now than ever.

This work is one of integrity, this is a calling that is more important

than the bottom line and that there's a real value for society and

people who are dedicated to that exercise in and of itself.

There can't be anything more important.

I'm Michael Casey.

I'm an adviser to MIT media lab's Digital Currency Initiative

and I'm a graduate of Curtin's media and journalism school.

It was travel that made me realise that

I really should try and do what I always wanted to do, which was to write

and to do journalism and to shape it in the context of this travel experience.

But it really wasn't until I came to Curtin and succeeded

that I felt validated, that I felt that I could do this.

I think the essence of journalism is storytelling, and essentially that's the art form.

You're trying to capture people's imagination.

I really saw the things that I was interested in as being untold stories.

Stories that needed to be, that I felt needed to be, told

and I wanted to be able to tell that story because they inspired me.

I started at the West Australian and then found my way to Indonesia

where I was hired by AFX Asia

then I moved to New York and ultimately wrote for Dow Jones Newswires and the Wall Street Journal.

Eventually ended up as a global economics columnist for the Wall Street Journal.

A lot of TV for the BBC, for MSNBC and CNBC, I've been an anchor for live TV WSJ Live

and also wrote for things like Foreign Affairs and Foreign Policy.

The most satisfying thing is to be able to write in a form that has inspired people

to try to make a difference in the world in ways that I care about

so that's been incredibly rewarding, yes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét