Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

Trade is changing, and in fact, looking back, what

we see is that the changes really began about 10

years ago, in about 2007 and 2008

One of the most striking changes

is that over the last 10 years you see that trade

intensity is going down. By that I mean that

just a smaller share of what the world produces

is now traded across borders.This is true for all

goods value chains. At the same time, what we see

is that services are becoming more and more important.

Over the last few years is an uptick in

regional-based value chains. So a lot of trade

within Asia, within Europe, broadly defined, and

within the Americas. That's a big shift. At the

same time, we see that trade based on labor cost

arbitrage is declining as a share of global trade.

So in the popular imagination, we think about

trade going from low-wage countries producing

things like t-shirts and toys and furniture, and

having that go to high-wage countries. That's less

than 20 percent of all trade flows and it's been

declining. So already today, 80% of

is not driven by wage cost in different parts

of the world, but by other factors like having

access to consumer markets, to talent, to

infrastructure and resources. Now the flip side of

that is that globalization and global trade flows

are growing more knowledge intensive so you see

that high-skill labor is taking a larger share

of the compensation. You see that income generated

by R&D and innovation is growing as a share of

all the value created. So that's a big shift

especially in the way much of the popular

press thinks about trade today.

For more infomation >> Five ways global trade is changing - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Venezuelan President: Trump Is Trying To Kill Me - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Venezuelan President: Trump Is Trying To Kill Me - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

The cat rapper | This is Oregon - Duration: 4:48.

♪ Gotta give my cat a bath ♪

♪ Can they add it up and even do the path ♪

The video that a lot of people know me about is the cat bath video

So one of the things that like I just like do to pass the time is just rap while I'm doing it

and then that became what it is today

♪ Can you add it up can you even do the math ♪

Full time cat rapper

Yeah, that's all I do (laughs) and change cat litter all day

(music)

It's Moshow the cat rapper right here with DJ Ravioli and we up in Portland, clear no distortion

Emcee: Do you want to brush him a little bit babe before he goes out? Moshow: Yeah

Emcee: He's like aw yeah that's the stuff, that's the ticket

Moshow rapping: Ravioli got low fur and I know that you can hear him purr

People laughed and laughed and laughed and said I was crazy but it's just

what I like to do and one day I just woke up and everybody decided that it was cool

♪ Speaking of cats, they need a home ♪

♪ We don't really want 'em be home like Home Alone Macaulay Culkin ♪

You know I got a big show, Crafty Wonderland, for the Crafty Wonderland convention

it's like one of the biggest crafting conventions like on the Pacific Northwest

♪ So I'm hittin' the zone, I said cats rule the world, so give 'em the throne ♪

♪ I know the cat people gotta feel me ♪

♪ And do I love cat ladies, guilty, I said tell you two times it's the real me ♪

I'm ready to go, I'm ready, ready, ready rock'n'roll

Some people lining up a little bit

Crowd: I see him!

Announcer: Without further ado, I would like to introduce Moshow!

(Crowd cheering)

Moshow: Where all my cat people at? Make some noise!

(Crowd cheering)

I'm from the projects of Baltimore City, we all rap, and music just raised us

It's like a soundtrack to our life

I've been rapping since I was 15 and just never stopped

♪ I got cat emotions, I got cat emotions ♪

♪ Cat love, cat love that's what I do ♪

♪ I got cats in my house, man, cats on the floor, I'm chillin' in a cat world ♪

Never grew up with animals, so it was one of those things where I didn't know

I didn't know what I was missing at all

Long story short I put myself through college, majoring in computer science

When I was in college I met a young lady in my theater class

and she was really awesome she was a cat lady

she had a black cat named Queenie

next thing you know Queenie's right here and then two months later Queenie is in my lap

and then cat fever just took over

That's when I decided that I wanted to adopt some cats

so we got DJ ravioli, Queen Sushi, the Mighty Mega Mam, Tali the lover and Black Savage

I got five cats and with all of those cats I got cat emotions you know what I mean

so when I say, "We got cat emotions" I want you guys to say, "We got cat emotions"

We got cat emotions!

Audience: We got cat emotions!

♪ See it's up Portland and you know we be floatin', floatin' through these streets ♪

This is for all the kids, this is for everybody out here

I was doing my music, always been a musician,

but I just wanted to go somewhere where I felt

like if I told someone I was a musician at least they would give me a shot

♪ Cuz I'm real man, I'm gonna tell you that deal man, they all doubted me... ♪

That's why I drove across the country and I came here

We got cat emotions!

Audience: We got cat emotions!

(Cheering)

My fans are very awesome, they're very supportive

they range from little kids to people in their 80s, 90s

Moshow to fan: What's their names? Fan: Kitty Wompus

We're just one big cat family and they just love me unconditionally and I love them unconditionally

and it's just it's just a cat thing

Moshow to fan: Thanks for that love

Emcee: Ravi! Look at mommy buddy

I really love Moshow. He's one of my like favorite like people

it's touching to other people's hearts when other people hear him

His song meow, meow, meow made me laugh so I love that

I love that there's like a strong guy talking about cats

Cats that's make a cool sound and I even have a keychain

(meowing sound)

I have learned that you have to do what makes you happy

because you can have all the money in the world, you can have the coolest job with the coolest views

but if you ain't happy, you know that, and that's gonna eat you alive

Are you chillin' or what? What are you gonna do?

I'm here doing something that I love to do and I'm making a living off of it if

If you're doing what makes you happy, if it's positive, then do your thing man

It's one freaking life

♪ I said, I said, I said, I'm just a positive man ♪

♪ and I spread a bunch of cat love, meow, adopt a cat ♪

For more infomation >> The cat rapper | This is Oregon - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Davis' replacement is suddenly playing like a star - Duration: 2:33.

 While the entire NBA is focused on Anthony Davis' trade request and the potential power shift in the NBA, a fourth-year NBA draft bust is reviving his career in Davis' role

 Davis hasn't played since January 18th, when he suffered a left index finger sprain during a game against the Trail Blazers

The Pelicans replaced Davis with former Duke star Jahlil Okafor in the starting lineup – and the former No

3 overall pick has delivered an incredible stretch of performances. Jahlil Okafor slamming home a poster 🔥 pic

twitter.com/iF3GJ2bx4w  — NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) January 30, 2019    Okafor's career lost momentum after a solid rookie season in Philadelphia, but the emergence of Joel Embiid and his own deficiencies on the defensive end made him an expendable asset

After taking a reduced role in year two, Okafor made it clear he wanted to be moved and have a chance to play

The Sixers eventually traded Okafor to Brooklyn, but he averaged just over 12 minutes a game in 26 appearances for the Nets, and spent most of the season racking up DNPs

Okafor later revealed that he was suffering from depression and anxiety.  Over the summer, Okafor signed a partially guaranteed two-year deal with the Pelicans, which includes a team option for the second year

Behind Davis, Okafor rarely played – but he's been putting up huge numbers since taking over the starting center spot

   Okafor led the Pelicans to a win over the Rockets on Tuesday with a team-high 27 points and 12 rebounds

New Orleans is 2-3 in its last five games without Davis, but Okafor has averaged 21

2 points, 11 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game.  The Pelicans are unquestionably better with Davis in the lineup, but should the team choose to trade Davis before the deadline, the Pelicans might not have to worry about production from the center spot

Gallery A brief history of Super Bowl Media Day in photos view 12 images

For more infomation >> Anthony Davis' replacement is suddenly playing like a star - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

These Child Sexual Abuse Stories Prove That India Is Full Of Paedophiles - Duration: 5:10.

sexual abuse is the worst thing that can happen to anyone especially to a kid

people who take advantage of someone's innocence are nothing but pure monsters

some of which lies in our own house in a study conducted by National Center for

Biotechnology information NCBI USA found that India has th the largest number of

child sexual abuse cases in the world according to it for every 155 to Meenu -

child less than 16 years is raped for every 13th hour a child under 10

childhood sexual abuse is a major problem in India and one in three rape

victims is a child one in every ten children is sexually abused once in

their lifetime and every second child is being exposed to one or the other form

of sexual abuse here we bring you some heart-wrenching stories of childhood

sexual abuse which prove our country is full of pedophiles who want nothing but

to exploit every child they see one when I was six my cousin stayed at our house

for two months almost every day sometimes several times a day she'd play

really loud music tell my family she was teaching me how to dance

sexually abuse me for many years I was so scared to talk about it I was so

scared to talk about it because everyone kept telling me that women who got

assaulted were always at fault when I finally spoke about it at 23 I needed

therapy because I couldn't get intimate with anyone without feeling guilt and

pain - when I was 3 my cousin sexually abused me in a park on several occasions

he told me that if I told anyone about it he'd hurt my sisters I still can't

talk about it because people think it's not macho and manly and somehow makes me

homosexual not that anything is wrong with being any wrong with being any of

those things but it's a topic too sensitive to start a debate over 3 my

best friend's grandfather abused me at her house after his wife's funeral he

grabbed my breasts in his room and tried to force himself on me I left and

everyone thought I was crying because of the death I told my mom later who told

me that men express feeling by violence I cried myself to sleep for three years

after that day for my uncle Julie abused me from when I was abused

six till I was 12 he would ask me to do down on him and when I would cry because

I choked he'd hit me at 12 he told me he'd raped me if I told anyone when I

told my mom she asked me to never tell my dad because he'd kill me like it was

my fault it stopped because he died five my dad's brother groped me on several

occasions when I was a child once he grabbed me by my face and kissed me on

the mouth I was eight I'm a devout Catholic so I felt like I had sinned I

asked my sister what I should do she told me he'd done the same thing to her

finally when he made non-consensual kissing a regular thing I asked my

parents they told me to make a confession at church about it and not do

it again I haven't been able to date anyone because I feel like I have these

issues that'll come in the way and I don't want to go down that road 6 when I

was in class 6 my maternal cousin abused me he touched me and making appropriate

comments about my body his demeanor towards me in general

wasn't very brotherly I didn't understand what was happening till my

best friend told me that his touch was not right and I started dis dancey King

myself from him he once lifted me up in front of a girl who was crazy about him

to make her jealous she didn't know I was his cousin then of course I hinted

to my mom about the abuse but she lives in denial because she likes her sister 7

when I was 7 my father abused me after yelling at my mom I told my mom when I

was about 10 because until then I didn't know how to talk to her about it she

left his pedophilic ass and filed a lawsuit against me thank God my mom is a

badass 8 when my 16 year old cousin raped me I was 7 he told me that we were

playing a game that grown-ups play when I told my parents they told me to never

tell anyone about it we still meet his family like nothing happened my parents

asked me to dance at his wedding what the fuck is wrong with them 9 when I was

7 year old my dad's friend's son took me to his house when nobody was there I

used to enjoy his company so I went with him without a doubt when we reached his

place he started touching me inappropriately and asked me to go down

on him when I refused he threatened to kill my

little brother who was just 2 years old then after I went down on him he rubbed

himself against me and tried to penetrate after satisfying himself he

dropped me home I was too scared to tell anyone so kept things inside me I still

feel violated and dirty people who seek sexual satisfaction from innocent kids

are none less than monsters it may be a fun for you but the person who goes

through it lives with a mental trauma throughout his life stop exploiting

innocent lives and let them live

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét