Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

With cats you moths are useless. Nothing you found is good enough for my new Luna lair. Ruin a lair

I told you I only want the most beautiful things. I'll have to do it myself

Quit PJ masks after hurt

Where is she looking for better things than that toy cash. Hey, I like that cat

Where would she find the most beautiful things? I will eyes

Muttering feathers she's at my house. I know my giving out

This moon statue is perfect. Why didn't you moths bring it home once it's mine?

I'm going to make you put all that other drunk back

You hear that, she returned all the other things if she had the giving out will chameleons

You're supposed to give it away to someone anyway, yeah doing it a way to Luna girl will make you feel good. Couldn't be better

It's just what my new lunar lair needs. It's amazing. It's beautiful

So it really is a peeping owl

Though but we need to stop Luna girl lol. No problem wherever Luna girl goes the PG maps will follow

PJ masks, let's move

None of this stuff is as great as that moon statue keep looking Lots

Couldn't you just give her what she wants outlet? No, the giving owl statue is mine. Okay, let's try this then

Supercat

What's going on all the doors are closed Luna girl we've got you trapped

Left everything behind not my giving owl she took it can't we just pretend you gave it to her I

Didn't think so

Whoa looks like when a girl doesn't run any of this stuff anymore. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want this cat

Let's just get it all back to class and everyone will be happy again

Except me my giving I was not here. I'm going in to get it back

There's some kind of force field here, I'm going to need your help getting my

For more infomation >> PJ Masks Interesting Stories Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 228 - Charlie Day - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Commercial for Mercedes-Benz with Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Commercial for Mercedes-Benz with Jimmy Kimmel & Guillermo - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

For Honor - The Black Priors Gameplay Trailer - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> For Honor - The Black Priors Gameplay Trailer - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

CLAY MIXER: HOUSE CONSTRUCTION BUILD 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:26.

Hello everyone. Welcome back to another episode on Clay Mixer:

HOUSE CONSTRUCTION BUILD

If you love this video. Please hit "Subscribe" and "Like"

buttons below to see better episodes on Clay Mixer.

And don't forget the ♪BELL♪

For more infomation >> CLAY MIXER: HOUSE CONSTRUCTION BUILD 💖 Play Doh Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

£40M Chelsea superstar eyed up by PSG as potential replacement for Neymar - Duration: 1:42.

 PSG are said to be eyeing up Chelsea's Brazilian winger Willian as a replacement for superstar forward Neymar, who's set for a spell on the sidelines after suffering an injury

 According to the Daily Mail, PSG have eyed up Willian as a potential replacement for Neymar, who they state is set to miss 10 weeks of action due to a foot injury

 The Daily Mail also note that Willian is valued by the west London club at £40M, and that an offer for Willian won't be looked at fondly by the Blues, something that won't be music to PSG's ears

 Neymar looks set to sit out both of PSG's clashes against Man United in the Champions League round of 16, thus, making a move for Willian makes complete sense

 The 30-year-old hasn't been in the best form of his life this term, however that still doesn't mean the player would be a bad signing for the French giants

Willian is wanted by PSG to replace the crocked Neymar in their side  Albeit in glimpses, Willian has shown this season that he's still got it in him to play at the highest level of European football for at least a few more years, something that PSG seem to have taken note of if this report is anything to go off

 Willian would provide an adequate replacement for Neymar should he end up signing for PSG, it just remains to be seen whether the winger will actually end up swapping Paris for London this window…

For more infomation >> £40M Chelsea superstar eyed up by PSG as potential replacement for Neymar - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

DISNEY PRINCESS Ariel Coloring Pages🐳The Little Mermaid🐠Drawing for Kids🦑Coloring Dolls - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> DISNEY PRINCESS Ariel Coloring Pages🐳The Little Mermaid🐠Drawing for Kids🦑Coloring Dolls - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to whiten your skin Skin Whitening Turmeric Face Pack For Instant Fair & Glowing Skin - Duration: 2:03.

how to whiten your skin in this video I will show you how to whiten your skin

through turmeric and milk powder face mask if beautiful glowing skin is what

you desire to achieve then milk or milk powder should surely find a place in

your beauty regimen if you have observed majority of the beauty recipes for

glowing skin would have milk as an ingredient milk powder contains lactic

acid which has strong bleaching properties this face pack helps peel off

the dull dead skin cells to expose a layer of new and healthy skin cells when

it comes to beauty there is no match to turmeric for successfully giving you

lighter and glowing skin it is for this very reason that turmeric is applied on

the skin of Indian brides and grooms to give them a healthy glow on their big

day but turmeric isn't just meant to be used on special days a key ingredient in

Ayurveda turmeric has been used for ages for its countless health benefits and

beauty uses turmeric also has been proven effective in reducing the melanin

production that is responsible for a dark complexion or hyperpigmentation we

also need rose water for making paste rose water also contains a lot of

antioxidant and also a good toner for skin so now let's start to make the back

first take a bowl and add 1 TSP milk powder then add 1/2 TSP turmeric powder

and now add 2 TSP rose water

and mix them together to make fine paste the paste is ready to use now take the

paste and apply this paste on your face with a brush after application leave it

on for 25 minute then wash off with normal water it will gives you instant

glow on your face and you will get perfect white skin within seven days use

this face mask every day for best result hope you enjoyed my video if so then

give a big thumbs up and share it with your friends and don't forget to

subscribe my channel and press the bail icon for latest updates

For more infomation >> How to whiten your skin Skin Whitening Turmeric Face Pack For Instant Fair & Glowing Skin - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

WHO'S HIGHER? WOLFOO | Cartoons for kids - Duration: 12:03.

Welcome to Wolfoo - Official Channel

Enjoy watching this new episode :))

WHO'S HIGHER? WOLFOO

Thank you for your coming!

Please like, share and subscribe for more Wolfooooo!

For more infomation >> WHO'S HIGHER? WOLFOO | Cartoons for kids - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Arcology Ep 1: Can't win for losing. - Duration: 23:35.

Welcome Ladies and you Boys too. I'm Aravero, here as always, and here

is a brand new, vanilla single-player world. This one has a bit of a catch. We're in a

Shattered Savanna. Did you know Shattered Savannas have this much water?

They do. They do, if you have a Buffet world type selected on your

Minecraft customization menu. But yeah. There's no but. So, this is a Buffet world

type Savanna-- Shattered Savanna world and I'm just going to experiment with this

particular type because I've been wanting to build in a Shattered

Savannah for quite a long time and I just haven't found one in any of the

other worlds that I've been playing that gave me what I wanted from the Shattered

Savanna, which is basically this kind of terrain. I guess. I'm going this way

because over here somewhere there is going to be 0 0. It's very close.

There. It's in the hole. Ok. It's somewhere in the hole. Maybe it wasn't the hole but

it was in the hole. Okay, so just double check. It is in the

hole. Alright. So, anyway I'm gonna start this world off and do some of the basic

stuff I'm gonna dig a mineshaft right here at zero-zero. I'm gonna chop down a

bunch of trees so that I can do things in the caves. And then, I'm probably gonna

stream this world. Not that any of you are gonna be able to get to that stream

because of that, but um... Something's out of order here. Oh, wait. That sounded...

That sounded like you weren't invited. Anyway, I've started to stream on

YouTube and so I want to include this world in my plans

for streaming on YouTube. We will do that and we will do that about now.

I am here to tell you something that I don't think they admit openly enough on

YouTube. And that is; bad builds happen. It's part of the process. That is a bad

build. I thought I was gonna make myself a build video and that's just a bad

build, so that's gonna be coming down to the bones, to whatever it takes to

figure out how to make it right. But, that's coming down. That's coming down.

The bad build you just saw was supposed to be the cliffhanger ending of this

episode but, technical difficulties happen. The silver lining is that I had

to stop and think about how I was gonna save this build, and this episode.

I'm always inspired by the natural generation of the terrain of Minecraft.

I love floating islands and overhangs

and when there's a natural shelf in the terrrain. This is one of the reasons I've

been wanting to build in a Shattered Savanna. Lately, I've been consciously

trying to use the shapes and angles provided by the natural terrain of

Minecraft to define builds, so when I saw this flat piece of ground right here by

0/0 I thought it would be easy to pull these edges up and get a nice small

house I've done it before surely I can do it again. Just pulling

the edges up and slapping a roof on it didn't work. Why?

At the most basic level all builds in Minecraft are simple geometric shapes,

and here in our flat spot is something I didn't see before. The suggestion of a circle.

In Minecraft, circles on the ground often grow into towers.

Let's make this one about two stories tall.

Now that I have a tower, what other shapes are here?

Hmm. There's a rectangle over here,

and also a few bits that are too narrow to leave any interior space

if I make those walls. Let me slap some slabs down on that, just to mark off the

original flat spot. On this other side there's not exactly a rectangle it's

more like... a lightning slash. And again, some bits that are too narrow for

interior space more slabs there. With the walls of the side bits at about 1 story

tall I've already made a huge improvement over the first version of

this build.

I want to think about what kind of roof I want. Like, the slope roofs that we're

used to seeing in Minecraft most of the time, that's what we're used to in our

quote-unquote modern industrialized world. We're used to sloped roofs because

a lot of our houses are in places that have snow and rain and they need a

sloped roof in order to shed those things. But, this is a savanna. This is not

that kind of place. There might not be rain. There's never gonna be rain for us

to have to worry about. So, what kind of shapes, I wonder, would you get if you had

that kind of an environment? So, I was thinking about, like, historically and

like archaeologically, what kind of houses would have emerged in deserts and

arid places. So, I went to Google and I was gonna search archaeology and then I

was gonna search, like, desert houses and desert roofs and stuff. But, you know, what

I found that Google had a suggestion for me. Google suggested Arcology.

I've never heard of Arcology. Have you? Well, apparently, Arcology is a smushed up word.

It's a word that is a combination of architecture and ecology.

Apparently, it's a newly emerging field in which they're specifically

designing architecture for "densely- populated, ecologically low-impact human

habitats." That's what wiki says.

Did you know that my name, Aravero, is a smushed-together word?

It's a smushed-together between the word Arabian and overo. Arabian horses and

overo Pinto patterns is something I was interested at the time when I made up

this name and it's just kind of stuck with me.

But it's a smushed-together word. And Arcology

is a smushed-together word. And, this idea of low-impact, that is in Arcology?

That's kind of what I'm trying to do here by using these

shapes that are already in Minecraft and not tearing up the terrain and not

smashing things down and stuff so that I can build a building. Right?

So, that's, like, really cool! Plus, it's an A word. Who doesn't like a little alliteration?

I think, I will name this series "Arcology." Because, I can.

Ah, wait? What was I really looking up?

So, this is where we are with this build. I don't really like this. This is a lot

better than what we started the episode with, but it isn't what I want it to be yet.

That's the hard, unpleasant truth about building. It's not going to

be perfect the first time. I don't like the fact that this is all gray blocks.

And, I also really really strongly do not like these pavers on top of the

clean stone. I mean, I'm putting them there as a

placeholder right to make sure that I remember. And this down here was, I was

like, "Oh, I can have a path there." and because it was hard to jump up on here

with those there. So, anyway. But this is just me trying things and it's not

working, so.... Anyway, I'm gonna tear out that. But.

I have an idea. I have an idea of, like, how to fix some of the grayness. And,

Of course. It's not in my- it's not in my chest. It's not in me. It's not on me.

Do I have any here? I do. Okay, good. Alright. So, anyway, I think maybe something a

little like this could go a long way towards fixing this. But, on the other

hand, we could also end up with it looking a little too tiled with this

block. Alright, let's see. [yawn] But, I wanted to take a few minutes to - Hi guys.

Those-- Two of those guys have enchanted bows is that an evoker?

There's like, is that an evoker or a vex with them?

Really? The heck? They're definitely coming this way. Okay. Uh, yes. It looks

a tiny bit better with that white block on there but not a lot better. I think I

can take these guys, and I'm not worried about omens because there's no village

and so therefore there shouldn't theoretically be an actual raid. Because, I

wouldn't be in a village. But. Look, they they're definitely coming in my

direction. These boys are very definitely coming. I don't understand how they're

spawning. This has happened in a couple of streams, so far. I was just about to point

things out. Look, I have a sugarcane farm over there. I have- I have a wheat farm

over there which I'm using to do. I'm getting the wheat for the purpose of

breeding the cows, which I've gone over there in a boat and brought the cows

closer so that they would be like in loaded chunks and... Is he here already?

He's already here. I do have a bow though.

Hehe. Of course, if he shoots at me and hits me I'm in trouble. Th-that's good.

And I don't have very many arrows. Hit de guy. Hit de guy. I want your crossbow.

His crossbow is enchanted. Yay! "Who's the pillager now?" How do you like that for an

achievement? Aha. Where's the other guy? There was four of them? Where's the

fourth one? I have lost track- Oh, there he is. Over there. Okay.

Dude. Dude. Stop going in circles. Am I gonna run out of arrows before

I get these guys deaded? Don't do it. Don't do it. No. This is bad. I have one

arrow left. I need my arrows back.

That means I have to go down here and get in this guy's range.

Which might mean I'll get myself into trouble. He's axe guy. Ha ha! Ha ha!

Give me my arrows back. Give me my arrows back.

Ooh I got a banner. I got a banner. Neener neener neener!

And you? Nope. He's got- he's got a crossbow and he's gonna shoot at me.

I got his attention now, though. Maybe he'll come up where I can shoot at him safely.

I should eat something. He's definitely coming.

Oh gosh he's fast! He's fast. No no no no no no.

He can't get up to me if I get up on this thing. Cuz' he just can't.

But, he might be able to shoot me.

No no. Where'd you go? Where'd he go? Where'd he go? Where did he goh?

Yeah, come over here where I can see you. Oh, he's trying to hide from me.

That's what he's doing. He's trying to hide from me. He's trying to hide from me.

I'm gonna get you. Right there. There we go. I got you now. Three! There we go.

How come I didn't get my arrows all back? Cuz some of them hit him instead of being in

the ground, I guess. And neither one of them dropped me an arrow thingie- a bow.

So. As I was saying, I wanted to take time to show you around. What has happened?

Over here, in this little pond, I've got a couple of chickens. I brought, like, two

chickens back and bred them, but there's a fatal flaw in that design.

There's a fatal flaw in that pond. I think there might be one chicken

left over there but it's- it's-- Maybe there's not anymore. Okay, so over here

I've got a little bit of a tree farm. Over there I've got cows, I've got wheat.

'I've got... Oh. This is the other thing I want to show you.

Over here, I found... I've got enough daylight to get there,

Sunlight. You can just pretend. I got enough daylight.

I got enough daylight. Hi cows. I brought these cows over here too, but I

didn't get them over there. 'Cuz I kind of like changed my mind in the

middle of cow herding about where the cows were being herded to.

Okay. So this is strange. This is a thing that's weird.

Here is a marker. Okay, this cave. It was a whole lot more open.

I happened to just walk by and see the cobblestone. But look.

And the floor was all broke out, and there's a pond under there

And and and anyway. I've got a spider spawner.

But check this out. It's completely enclosed. There's no torches in here anywhere.

Well, there might be one right here. Yeah, right there. That I put in here a minute ago

when I was filling in the floor because I didn't want things to spawn over there

and jump at me. Right? Look. there's no torches anywhere. At all.

But this room is not dark. Somebody 'splain that one to me, hmm?

This room should be dark enough to spawn a spider. I just wanted to get some string.

Can't win for losin' Can't win for losin'.

Alright. If you remember in this last clip.

In the last clip, this was stone over here around this window.

I've got a lot done since then. Okay. Look. I was walking by this one time and I

thought, "Gee, that's just not very nice that there's wood right here directly

next to the stone brick and that there's not depth in between them." So I was like,

"Hmm, there should be depth. Why is there not depth? Why is there not depth?"

There's not depth because this part, and that part are on the same plane.

You know, geometric plane? So I was, like, "Oooh. Well obviously, then, the rest of the

front needs to be the Acacia logs." Right? That's for sure and for certain.

Absolutely. And then, I had had the idea that I wanted to use iron for windows

in these builds, which I had forgotten while I was building that.

But, I had had the idea that we needed to use iron windows because we're not

gonna have access to a whole lot of sand for glass. We could use the wood but--

I don't know. I don't want to be that rustic, I guess, is really the best way [of saying it]

So anyway, I've changed the windows, and I've changed the face of this.

So now, we're actually starting to get to where our build is a little bit nice.

So then, when I had this- this face like this, then-- Would you stop? Get off the bed!

Don't jump on the bed! Gah! Mm-hmm. Okay, do jump onto the granite though.

That's what I'm trying to do. Okay. So then, I put this log in here just to

create a little bit more shadow between this white front and the Acacia. Right?

So, having then made this whole front place that's all on the same

geometrical plane into the acacia logs, then I wanted a little more shadow back there.

So, if you remember, there was shadow back here. Excuse me, there was

acacia logs there, but now I've changed it to stone bricks so that it'll be more

shadowed. But, that leaves me with this stone wall here on the side.

If I carry this acacia around that'll be too much [acacia]. This is what I

was talking about, just the acacia right next to that. So, I'm not sure, really, what

I want to do with that yet. But for now, it's good. It's a lot better than it was

a minute ago. But, you can see we're getting a little bit up here on the top

anyway where we have acacia on the front and the stone here and also happen to

have depth we've gained a lot. Okay, but at any rate, that's not the real reason I

brought you all back. The real reason I brought you all back was because I have

a thing that I need to do down here. Now, I might need to have just two-and-a-half

seconds to get ready because I need to find. We need to, for sure and for certain,

find a lighter. Oh. Did you see it? You might have seen it. I want to clear out

some stuff out of my inventory and I want to get a lighter because I want to

go into the nether. I've already set up a nether portal. I did that at the end of

one of our streams. I have had three streams in the passing...

I'm gonna put that away, and put that away, put that away, put that away

That's no good to me in the nether. Anyway, okay. So then, I'm just gonna get

rid of some of this stuff. I'll keep that. Keep that. Don't think I need that.

One more torch isn't gonna make a difference. Okay, and only half of that stack.

Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Nope. Let's not go. The lighter. All right here we go.

Now we can go. So anyway, I made this nether portal.

Somewhere. Not here. Not here.

Here. Here it is. Here it is. Right here. Right here. Right here.

At the end of one of our streams, and as yet, we haven't gone in there. So let's go check out

what our nether world looks like. We're just gonna peek in there cuz

that's all the time I have for this episode. But let's see if we've got a bad

spawn, a good spawn or and in-between spawn. This is gonna be the new nether

terrain that we have got with 1.13 I think that that is a passable spawn.

Let's see, what level of my at? Y level 51. mmm Well, that is certainly not

the most happy-- Ooop, that was- that was well done. I was trying to look down the ravine

but I failed. Okay. Uh-oh. Okay, so we're gonna want some resources to come

in here and make this a little bit more friendly, and or I might want to go ahead

and move this up to-- up to 0-0. Yeah, okay. So, I'm gonna make a note of that to do

for my next stream, I think. We'll go ahead and move this up to-- Move our

nether portal. What coordinates are we actually at? Yeah, move our nether portal

up to 0-0 at the top of the world so that we can set up a nether hub up

there for whatever travel we're gonna do? Actually, maybe we should...

With this world-- with this savanna world-- I probably won't do that much traveling.

I do really want to have a little bit more space to stand on though. Anyway.

It's just occurred to me. It's gonna be a lot harder to find nether fortresses

with this kind of terrain. With this new terrain generation it's gonna be a lot

harder to find nether fortresses. So, you all in the next episode--

before the-- between now and the next episode, tell me what you know

about finding new fortresses. Excuse me, finding nether fortresses in the new

1.13 terrain. Alright. Also, I wanted to mention that I am

streaming this world at what is for me one, excuse me- I lied, two, 2:00 a.m. Eastern

Standard Time. That's in the US. Which I think, at least this week, equals 7:00

a.m. GMT. So, if you all have an interest in, like, having something to say about

this world, why, come on out to the streams and tell me what I need to do.

I need some more details on the front of that but we're actually making progress.

Anyway. Thank you all for dropping by Arcology.

Ara-doodle-doo! Toodle-loo!

For more infomation >> Arcology Ep 1: Can't win for losing. - Duration: 23:35.

-------------------------------------------

How to use videos for sales - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> How to use videos for sales - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

What is a Credit Report? A Credit Education for Filipinos by CIBI Information Inc. - Duration: 2:10.

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>On our previous video, we provided </font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>an introduction on the credit score,</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>its components and where it was obtained.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Credit Scores are derived from the Credit</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>Report provided by the credit bureau</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>or special accessing entities like CIBI.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>You may now be thinking what a Credit</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>Report is and why you should know</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>what it contains.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>If Juan Dela Cruz used his credit card</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>or acquired a credit transaction </font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>from a financial institution, his </font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>record is called a Credit History.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>And if Juan's Credit History was</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>reported by several other sources,</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>this will be compiled and</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>recorded as a Credit Report.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>In the Philippines, Credit Information</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>Corporation is the central repository</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>and the regulating body for all credit</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>information complied and reported</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>by the submitting entities.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Special Accessing Entities like CIBI,</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>on the other hand were given</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>a special function to structure, analyze</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>and process information in order to </font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>derive effective tools and </font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>provide value added services.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>That can help the financial growth of</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>every Juan Dela Cruz, small to large</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>businesses and even the economy</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>of the country, in general.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>This is a steps toward the development</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>of a sustainable credit information </font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>exchange in the country and</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>anchored to the national advocacy</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>called Financial Inclusion.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>The concept of Financial Inclusion</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>is to provide easy access</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>to basic financial services. That</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>can make a positive difference</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>in the lives of every Juan particularly</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>those on the low income segments.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>And those who live in towns or cities that</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>has no present formal financial institution.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>We will discuss more about financial</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>inclusion on our next video.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Credit Report mainly contains</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>your identifiable information,</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Credit Information for each</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>account you hold, and inquiries</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>from institutions who has requested</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>a copy of your Credit Record.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Do you want to have a copy</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>of your Credit Report?</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Have it by following these</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>three simple steps.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>One, update your Credit Record</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>with your submitting entity.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Two, ensure that your submitting</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>entity is complied to the CIC.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>And three, get your Credit</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>Report from us.</font>

<font color=#AAAAAAFF>Visit our website for</font> <font color=#AAAAAAFF>more information.</font>

For more infomation >> What is a Credit Report? A Credit Education for Filipinos by CIBI Information Inc. - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Picnic Routines For Mamah Hitz and Baby in Cold Countryside - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Picnic Routines For Mamah Hitz and Baby in Cold Countryside - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

The First Olympic Flag Went Missing for 77 Years | FUFA Full Facts - Duration: 1:19.

Did you know that the first ever-Olympic Flag was stolen on a dare?

Zero Lies, Full Facts This is FUFA.

The first ever Olympic flag that was stolen during the 1920 Olympic Games

At Antwerp,Belgium strangely resurfaced in 1997.

The late Hal Haig Prieste, an Armenian-American athlete who won a bronze in diving in the 1920 Olympics

He Was asked by a reporter about the missing flag, Then he revealed

that it was he who had stolen it around 77 years back and it's still lying safe in his suitcase.

Way back in 1920, Prieste was challenged by his fellow diver, the late Duke Kahanamoku,to steal the flag.

Prieste accepted the dare, climbed the flagpole, stole the flag, neatly tucked it in his suitcase

Later he returned the flag to the IOC during the 2000 Olympics

And was given a plaque in return for donating it.

Isn't that very sporting of them?

For more such Facts like, share, subscribe and ofcourse comment us in our comment section.

For more infomation >> The First Olympic Flag Went Missing for 77 Years | FUFA Full Facts - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Chelsea transfer news: Chelsea 'eye deadline day move for Watford star Abdoulaye Doucoure' - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Chelsea transfer news: Chelsea 'eye deadline day move for Watford star Abdoulaye Doucoure' - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool fans' amazing Rafa Benitez banner at Anfield for beating Man City - Duration: 2:33.

 Rafael Benitez handed Liverpool a huge boost in their pursuit of a first league title in nearly 30 years when his Newcastle team came from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 on Tuesday night

 Pep Guardiola's men took a 1-0 lead after just 24 seconds at St James Park and thought they had a second goal 15 minutes later but Sergio Aguero's effort was disallowed because Kevin de Bruyne had restarted play before the referee was ready

 Salomon Rondon and Matt Ritchie scored two second half goals as Benitez masterminded an unlikely win for the Toon Army

   The win was huge not just for the struggling Newcastle but for Benitez's former club Liverpool, who knew going into tonight's game against Leicester City that they could open up a seven-point lead at the top of the table with a win over the Foxes

 Benitez has been a popular figure at Anfield ever since he arrived at the club initially in the summer of 2004

During his tenure on Merseyside, the Spaniard won a Champions league and an FA Cup title and has remained popular with the Reds supporters ever since

 Tuesday night's win over City has only added to his legend among the fans and on Wednesday night they took the opportunity to show their gratitude to the ex-Reds boss in the most Scouse of ways

See how we rated the players in Liverpool's draw with Leicester - HERE Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will start in 8Cancel Play now  Before kick off in their clash with Leicester, some fans were spotted with a banner carrying the message: "Ta Rafa la"

 The banner first made an appearance when Benitez left Liverpool in 2010, but turned up at Anfield again after Newcastle's win over City

 Liverpool ended their clash with the Foxes 1-1 to open a five point gap at the top of the table

For more infomation >> Liverpool fans' amazing Rafa Benitez banner at Anfield for beating Man City - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Comprehensive plan set for Super Bowl security - Duration: 5:07.

6:55 PM ETVaughn McClureESPN Staff Writer CloseCovered Bears for seven seasons at Chicago Tribune Also worked at Chicago Sun-Times, Fresno Bee Honorable mention, Football Writers Association of America for enterprise writing, 2002Follow on TwitterFacebookTwitterFacebook MessengerPinterestEmailprint ATLANTA -- Federal, state, and local law enforcement officials are confident the security plan in place for Atlanta's Super Bowl LIII will not only keep the area safe from bomb threats and other acts of violence but will also prevent fans from being robbed or falling victim to counterfeit merchandise

 More than 5,000 law enforcement employees -- and about 180 canines -- will be in place to increase security inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium and the other venues that will cater to the Super Bowl audience

 ``We are working with approximately 40 other agencies from both the local, state, and federal level, and our goal is to keep the folks safe

It's very simple,'' Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields said Wednesday. ``But in addition to what the human talent afforded us, we also are relying heavily on technology

 ``You will see, over the next upcoming days, far greater police visibility. Our officers have been and will continue to be on 12-hour shifts

We've canceled off days. We began our unified area of command and our joint-operation center several days ago

'' Officials said there have been no security threats as of Wednesday. Chief Shields said 33 arrests for human trafficking related to the Super Bowl crowd have been made this week and four trafficking victims were rescued

Officers also have confiscated more than 2,000 counterfeit items related to NFL team merchandise

 Nick Annan, special agent in charge of homeland security investigations in Atlanta, expressed confidence in the security measures in place

 ``We've been at this for two years and we've done so much, coming from me and all the things that we've looked at, I feel like we've looked at every possibility,'' Annan said

``I feel like we have a plan in place for anything that could happen. ``It's game time

From a sporting perspective, you prepare for a game. Once the ball goes in play, you're not really concerned anymore

Now you're just playing ball. So for us right now, we're playing ball.'' Annan said law enforcement officials are, of course, aware of what happened in Atlanta during the 1996 Olympics, when a bomb exploded at Centennial Olympic Park, killing two and injuring more than 100

 ``There are tons of lesson learned from the Olympic bombing,'' Annan said. ``There are folks involved in this year's Super Bowl preparation that were around for the Olympic bombing

They have, of course, brought their expertise. Folks ask, `Did the Olympic bombing change what you've done in Atlanta

' Yes. I think 9/11 changed it more. But post-9/11, it's just a different world.'' Annan said his suggestion to fans to make the environment even safer is to leave guns and knives at home, bring as little as you can and abide by the clear-bag policy which states what you can bring into the stadium

 ``Leave your weapons at home,'' Annan said. ``Georgia is an interesting state. There's a carry policy, open carry

So there are folks in the state of Georgia who have their weapons and love their weapons

You can't bring your weapon to the game, so leave it at home.'' Officials also emphasized that the area around the stadium is drone-free and will be until after Sunday's Super Bowl LIII matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots

 ``With the drone technological advances, drones carry the capability of carrying a payload,'' Annan explained

``If you go to some of the Southwest border states, you've got cartel members that have used drones to lift and carry small of quantities -- but still 10 pounds of cocaine or heroin -- fly it across the border and drop it off

If you change that payload to something truly nefarious, and you worry about somebody trying to fly something like that into a crowded stadium or a crowd, then you know what the concern is

'' Falcons owner Arthur Blank believes the $1.5 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be extremely secure on Super Bowl Sunday, with at least 75,000 fans expected to attend

He noted that the NFL rated the stadium No. 1 in security after it opened in 2017

 ``I think the Super Bowl will be a very safe place to be, comfortable place to be -- place of warmth, place of hospitality,'' Blank said

For more infomation >> Comprehensive plan set for Super Bowl security - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd in the market for one player on transfer deadline day - Duration: 2:17.

 Manchester United have endured a quiet transfer window so far, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer so far choosing not to get involved in the fracas

 The Red Devils were expected to fork out for a defender and a winger prior to Jose Mourinho's sudden sacking in December

 Since then, though, Manchester United have opted to keep their purse strings closed with a summer spending spree instead more likely

 The Independent say, however, that United are still in the market for a centre-back

 Victor Lindelof has been resurgent at the back. And Phil Jones has also impressed for United in recent times, despite always seeming to have an error in him

 Despite that, though, United are 'willing to spend money if the right player is available'

 Kalidou Koulibaly, of Napoli, is understood to be their dream defensive signing.  Milan Skriniar, who plays in Serie A with Inter Milan, has also caught the eye of the club's scouting department

 Despite that, though, it is more likely than United DO NOT land anybody on deadline day

 The Independent add, however, that an announcement may be made on Anthony Martial's future

 Martial was expected to leave United back in the summer with Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Juventus all linked

 A new contract, however, now looks to be in the offing. Martial is highly-regarded at United, with the feeling within the club that he has the potential to be a future Ballon d'Or winner

 And the report suggests that Martial's contract may be confirmed in an announcement later today

 If not, then it will supposedly happen 'in the coming days.'

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét