Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

When it comes to enterprise software, support is so important.

That's why, right now, we're learning about trusted support.

What is it?

What are the components of support?

I'm Michael Krigsman.

I'm an industry analyst and the host of CXOTalk.

We're speaking with Brennan Baybeck, who is vice president of global IT Risk Management

at Oracle.

Hey, Brennan.

How are you doing?

Good.

Thank you.

Tell us about what you do at Oracle.

I lead a global security risk management organization at Oracle.

We focus on security operations, security risk management, compliance, certifications

and attestation, and just general security topics as well.

Brennan, when we talk about support or trusted support, what do we mean?

What are we talking about?

Trusted support is a key component of a good IT governance structure.

Inside of trusted support, you would have things like patching, change management, ensuring

the integrity of updates and maintenance necessary, as well as other components that I look for

would be innovation and automation.

Security and governance are clearly core elements of this.

Definitely.

One of the things that's absolutely necessary is that we are keeping our systems up to date.

The threats and vulnerabilities that are occurring on a daily basis, they continue to increase.

It's a necessity to keep systems up to date, keep them patched, keep them maintained, properly

configured, and that's where the security comes into play.

You need security at every layer in the stack.

Correct.

These IT environments, enterprise-wide IT environments, are extremely complex.

They're made up of various components and pieces and parts, so as systems grow more

complex.

It used to be big enterprises that would only have to be worried about working with, you

know, trusted partners and partners that could handle their enterprise needs.

But it's extending into medium and small businesses as well now too because of the types of IT

environments that are being produced at these businesses.

It's interesting that cloud brings yet another level of complexity to this as well.

It does and, in those environments, you have to rely on partners, actually.

At that point, you don't have a choice.

If you have a SAS offering or you're using a SAS service, for example, the partner takes

care a lot of things for you.

Finding a partner that's doing good vulnerability management, has good change management, understand

their patching and how to address their vulnerabilities in their products, as well as providing good

visibility and reporting to you is extremely important.

The reporting is a crucial part.

It's definitely a crucial part.

The main reason is because, when you move to using cloud providers, you are relinquishing

some level of control, which requires more visibility and reporting and understanding

of what your provider, your trusted partner is doing.

Now, where does software patching fit into this equation?

Software patching fits into the operations management of an organization.

It's right alongside with configuration management, the asset inventory and, also, threat and

vulnerability management.

They all kind of fit together into a process that you do for ongoing software management.

This may be an obvious question, but what are the risks of not following the right software

patching protocols and governance?

If you don't have the right processes and protocols in for software management and good

governance over those processes, your business is going to be subjected to the threats and

vulnerabilities that are out there today.

It just takes one change inside the IT infrastructure to now open up the threat model and open up

a new threat vector that could potentially affect you.

What's the relation between security patching and source code?

If you don't have access to the source code and you don't understand the source code,

it's very difficult to protect against vulnerabilities to that source code.

Having a trusted support partner that obviously understands the source code or owns it, for

that matter, it's very important because they're the ones that understand all of the intricacies

of their products and giving you the tools, the technology, and the automation to patch

those effectively.

Do you have any advice that's specific for small and medium-sized companies who don't

have the budgets of the largest companies in the world?

For small and medium-size businesses, relying on your partners and your vendors is extremely

critical.

Now, with smaller and medium businesses aggressively moving to cloud services, you want to find

a partner that has the ability to do that along with you as well.

What advice have you got for large organizations who are looking at this?

Don't think you can do everything on your own.

Many large organizations, they were able to build these programs up over the last several

years.

But with their businesses aggressively moving to cloud technologies, rely on those partners

to help you with that instead of trying to do it all on your own.

Okay.

Brennan Baybeck, thank you so much.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> What is Trusted Support, with Brennan Baybeck, Oracle (CxOTalk) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Monica Geuze - Vloggen is niet voor altijd | Stackbouwers #1 - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> Monica Geuze - Vloggen is niet voor altijd | Stackbouwers #1 - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder - Change the song "Victory is Ours" - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> War Thunder - Change the song "Victory is Ours" - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Ann Wilson is a dedicated teacher at Midland Valley High School - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Mary Ann Wilson is a dedicated teacher at Midland Valley High School - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

[Sims movie Series] Go Back Home: Who is Johnny? (Ep8) - Duration: 12:29.

Oh, my Gosh. He's...

A bartender, Charlie!

Guys, it's very nice to see you again.

How can you be here?

I heard you've made a new friend.

So I came here to congratulate you.

Then what the hell is that gun?

Think of this as a small celebration gift.

You weren't deaf from the start.

Of course, I've only been acting for a long time.

Why the hell?

It's simple. To hide my identity.

What is your identity ?

Sorry to stop you. I also want to have a deep talk with my old friends.

But first, I have something to deal with.

What do you have to do?

I have to deal with...

Her!

What?

Don't be surprised.

There are a lot of people out there looking for you.

For money?

Hey, Kevin.

I'm not that shallow.

How do you know my name?

You are so noble and trying to kill a pretty girl like me?

Shut up! You little whore!

Mind your language!

Well, she's Johnny's girlfriend. So much for that nick name.

Don't insult Johnny!

It's a pity that you still stand by Jonny.

He is my love! You get it?

What side of Johnny did you fall in love with?

You must know better.

He's the most perfect man.

I've ever met...

What's with your reaction?

No way.

He's the perfect man.

He is not.

How did you meet Johnny?

I went on a trip with my acquaintances.

It was a romantic vacation spot.

There he was playing the piano sweetly.

Beautiful.

Who is he?

"Phoebe, are you listening?"

Oh, sorry.

I was thinking about something else.

Ah-ha, I know what you're thinking.

It's not like that.

It's written on your face.

Don't lose time to me,

Just go where love calls you.

He was a perfect man.

I couldn't resist his love.

Lie!

What?

I know him well. He's never that kind of guy.

I think you're mistaken.

I remember him vividly. I met him in prison.

Prison?

There, he was...

A terrible drug addict.

I don't believe you.

But the truth doesn't change.

What happened there?

I went to prison on a false charge.

Huh!

What is he?

Why is he wearing such a cute suit in the prison?

I think he's a scary guy. I'll just ignore it.

He's copying me!

It could become a fight.

I should just turn my back on it.

Hey, dude!

Me... me?

Then who else is here besides you?

Haha, that's right.

Damn it, I'm in big trouble.

Did you bring any drug?

Drug?

Yes, drug.

I don't have any.

Really?

Yes.

Ok, I'll give you my name and speak frankly.

I don't want to know.

Actually,...

I'm your friend Johnny.

What? Johnny?

I was so embarrassed that I got under a mask.

I'm relieved to hear that it's you.

Thank you for allowing me.

Why are you wearing such a dummy mask?

Can I tell you the truth?

Of course.

I'm getting nervous...

I just wanted to entertain the children.

Of course I was high on drugs.

Okay, that's it!

Why?

I know enough.

I didn't even start.

No, that's enough.

Please let me talk.

No.

Aren't you curious?

No.

You're still a con artist.

What?

You went to prison for fraud!

I was falsely accused.

So what do you remember about Johnny?

He was a great teacher.

He had a huge impact on me.

What did he teach you?

It is...

How to be an insider!

I used to be terribly timid.

But after I met him, I changed.

I signed up for his class when I decided to change myself.

He welcomed me with a confident smile.

I could feel his thoughtfulness

because he didn't ask me to introduce myself.

How thankful I was...

First, he taught me yoga.

It was difficult, but I did my best.

His movements were so confident.

I felt full of confidence just following him.

It was time to wrap up after the great session.

He said,

"We will have a welcoming time for the new member today."

"Come out and introduce yourself."

Well...

So...

Ok, that's enough.

Why stop talking?

I've said all the key things.

What's the point?

That he is the perfect man.

That's right.

Everyone's only seen his appearance.

What does that mean?

I saw his hidden image.

Because he was my...

nude model.

What the hell!

Don't ignore my art world!

I can't stand it.

I'll reveal his true self.

What do you know about him?

I taught him love for the first time.

When his name was Jenny.

Jenny?

He was once a beautiful woman.

How do you feel?

If I had known you earlier...

I would have learned love again.

I'll teach you again.

Anytime...

Are you crazy?

I'm fine.

It was too much for me.

You don't know the limits.

This is the best story I've heard today.

I recognize you as the best liar.

It's not a lie.

Johnny is my sister.

We were twin sisters.

twin sisters?

We were orphans.

But Master took us back

and raised us as the best killer.

My name is Cherry.

Her name is Jenny.

So people called us...

'CJ sisters'

What do you think? This story is fun, right?

Then you are the famous killer, CJ Sisters?

You know,

When I'm here, it means someone's going to die.

Why the hell are you doing this?

Don't try to understand life.

Sometimes you just have to accept it.

Tell me, whose order did you get?

All right. I'll be generous before I kill you.

I follow Master's orders.

Master's trying to dominate the world.

But you're

getting in the way.

Well, let's say...

Good-bye.

What?

The light is out.

Lady Phoebe!

Lady Phoebe!

Charlie was shot.

What the hell happened?

For more infomation >> [Sims movie Series] Go Back Home: Who is Johnny? (Ep8) - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

Can you Run Over a Full Squad? Is your Teammate the Best Shield? PUBG Mobile MythBusters - Duration: 12:47.

In today's episode I'm going to analyze the following myths. Can you run over a

full squad? Can you kill your teammate by switching seats in a vehicle? Is your

teammate the best shield you can get in this game? and many many more. Only here

in GameVestment's PUBG Mobile Myth Busters

Coucou everyone welcome back is

your host GV and I hope you having an amazing day. Today I'm really excited

because we're going to run over people including your teammates yaaaay (I mean) NO don't do

that don't hurt your teammates... that's bad So the first one comes from me I had

this myth a long time ago and it says you can run over a full squad just like

that get in your favorite vehicle, go and look for the baddies and run them all

over at the same time and if you remember from a previous episode we

already analyzed the hitbox of a player legs, head and body versus a vehicle at

full speed so don't forget to check it out link in the description below for

this one is the same concept so let's begin some tests. You can clearly see I

hit everyone but only one of them got knocked... oh... whoops

We're going to trythis again because one time is not enough

same result as before only one person is going to get knocked but pay close

attention because you will notice is that one in the middle, so let's try this

again but now enemies will be placed in a horizontal line. I miss one of them but

yet again only one of them is going to get knocked, the same player always in the

middle. Arnav now you are either really unlucky or maybe is the ping and you have

the best internet. Let's do this one more time because of science I deeply respect

all the 9yos and I don't enjoy doing this

Same result and same person again

getting knocked really interesting how is always in the middle so for the last

one we're going to place another person in the middle and see that changes

anything and there you go Xenon know who was in the middle is the one paying the

price. Really interesting I was not expecting this to be honest I know I'm a

scientist and I'm not supposed to be my opinion but I think you should be able

to run over a full squad I mean running over someone is really

difficult it's not true that a car only detects the middle I've been run over

before while being 5 centimeters away from the side of the vehicle and because

I wanted... I'm not a noob... Also this gives some power to snakes a full squad of snakes together

so let me know down below what you think and speaking about running over someone

Kihladi says you cannot use the bike to run over a player and there you go it's

kind of difficult but yes is possible and just for fun Supreme Boy asks can

you jump from a moving car to another moving car

and just like that yes you can. We have our answer

I'm a little bit disappointed to be honest I actually thought it was

possible but we're going to Bust this one and nope you cannot run over a full

squat but GV that is not a full squad you only showed it with three players

yep but if it doesn't work with three players it would not work with four

Use common sense only once just try it next myth and the next one

comes from a lot of people they want to know if you can run over someone with

a boat on water and on land. You will not get damage if you jump from a boat

into the water when it's moving. We have a lot of work to do and Mattedious says

You can kill your teammate by switching seats in a vehicle before hitting them

I'm going to do this one really quick because I think a lot of people already

know the answer, even though it got 16 likes so you probably already know that

team-killing is not allowed in PUBG Mobile if you try to run over your

teammate it's not going to work this was possible before a long time ago but they

changed it which is pretty cool because there were a lot of complaints of bad teammates but

as you probably already know there is this trick where you can switch the

seats and you will be able to kill your teammate just like this. Wait. What...

So let's try this again because maybe I made a mistake or something it's not

working anymore I'm probably doing something wrong because I've done this

before for research purposes of course I'm a good teammate and a scientist

scientists are good teammates it's the law please don't ban me Tencent ... don't

watch this video so I'm gonna try this again full speed just to make sure it

was fixed okay so this is really interesting but now I have a lot of

questions what if the enemy is also in the vehicle and I change seat

okay nothing happen just to make sure this is not a bug I'm gonna let the

enemy drive in try it! okay so yeah that's normal what if the enemy is

driving with me and here she changes to another seat

and Spaghett is going to make it alive I really wanted to get rid of you I I mean

good job Spaghett. Welcome to the team since I'm not convinced we're going to

start a new match but now Sylvie & Spagett are going to be

teammates! Same result as before I guess they fixed it

okay Sylvie I couldn't get rid of Spaghett but I'm gonna get rid of you

okay they fix it it's not working anymore let's move on. Now the question

is what happens if you try to run over someone who's swimming with your vehicle

and just like that it's not going to work that's really cool

for the next one we're going to try to run over someone while swimming and it's

not going to work but just to be sure I wanna try it a couple more times because

I remember I killed someone like this before same result as before nothing

happened we also tried with a person diving and same result it didn't work so

now we're going to change things and we're gonna try to run over someone with

a boat but the person is on land and finally we made some progress this one

is going to work but I'm still confused I swear that before I run over someone

swimming with a boat so we're gonna try this one last time but now we're going

to get closer to the beach but one player is going to be swimming on the

surface while the other one is going to be below and there you what we're going

to kill the player who was underwater really really interesting! We finally

made it and the conclusion here is that if you're swimming and you see a boat really

close to you if you're in the middle of the ocean you want to be really deep or

above the surface and if you're next to the beach you want to be on the surface

I really hope this helps and don't forget to like this video if it does but

wait because we have one last myth and it says if you jump from a boat in the

ocean you're going to get hurt so we are ready to jump and it's going

to be busted we have our answer and we're going to Bust this one. I was not

expecting this result to be honest but I'm really glad they changed this next

myth, for the next one a lot of people want to know this for some reason

71 likes and Nik 10 with 159 likes he says bullets can hit the enemy if they

are shot directly through your teammate so I think this is really obvious maybe

a joke but who am I to argue with 159 likes so let's go right into it

Spaghett here is going to be in front of Sylvie and I'm going to aim for the

head just expected and you can see your teammate is pretty much invisible so

we're gonna try the same thing one more time but now I'm going to tell Spaghett

to get really close to me please turn around I don't wanna see your Spaghett

face thank you and I'm going to aim for that chest of the enemy we are ready

let's go and in case you missed it there you go we have a clear answer but wait

because ZunoYuno says you can actually shoot through a player's dead box

so first of all we need to get rid of Spaghett

You can see Sylvie's inside the

box so that can give you an idea of the result so first we're going to go for

the feet it's going to work yeah now I'm really curious and I want to see

if that pan can protect the player so you're snaking with a pan

it actually can help you but of course is not going to work if I try to shoot the armas

We have our answer and we're going to approve this one yes you can

use your teammate as a shield and shoot the enemy through him that will be

everything for today! But GV. What. We want bonus myth we love bonus myth great support

for the last video but it was not enough it didn't get 1000 likes are you doing

your part? let's see how many likes we can get in this video I'm going to let

it go for the last one and get ready for some bonus myth

x2 because you ask too many questions

and for this one I read your comments you really want to know this OPX

Kestell says after 20 meters you cannot see the emote so what happens if

you should that's actually a really good question and Ricky gaming says you can

block bullets with a DP 28 on your back so let's begin this experiments and for

that first one is really interesting because even if you cannot see the emote

after 20 meters if you use a scope you can actually see it in progress pretty

cool and pretty weird at the same time huh it's time to shoot and I know

Sylvie's doing that mode right now and

and we're going to get the headshot let's do this one more time and we're going to

get another headshot To answer the question if you try to use this emote

to fool your enemy or to hide from him it's not going to work he can still see

you and maybe even get an easy headshot so I will not recommend you try this

proning is still the best option you have Last but not least let's try the DP 28

we're going to be testing this with two DPs 28 on the back and here's how

that pan looks next to them. We are ready to shoot and it's not going to work what

about the other one same result as expected and we have our answer

I answered the first question and for the second one we're going to Bust this myth. Last but

not least I answer this myth a long time ago so let me show it really quick if

you missed it the first time We have pistols

the shotgun

M416

AKM

The Groza, the amazing m249. SLR sniper rifle and a BIG

NOPE same result no damage at all well it looks pretty cool to be honest so I'm

going to bust this one because YES the pan can block every single bullet no

matter the weapon but it cannot block another pan or another melee weapon and if you

watched this video before this is what we call in this channel

PANTASTIC. That will be everything for today and if you enjoyed this episode or

you learned something new don't forget to like share comment and subscribe

really helps a lot and as always thanks for watching and I will snipe you soon

<3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét