Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

Absolutely Stunning Bella Vista translates to and that is exactly what this home can offer

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Bella Vista translates to and that is exactly what this home can offer - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Police Investigating After Child Is Shot In Miami-Dade - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Police Investigating After Child Is Shot In Miami-Dade - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Brady Is Thanos, and He Has the Final Infinity Stone | Gridiron Heights S3E22 - Duration: 2:13.

Smile!

For even in elimination

you have become children of Brady!

We have a 25-point lead.

Huh, I feel like people are

never going to let me get over this.

One more

and I'll have just as many as the Steelers!

Thomas is coming.

You all in the AFC need to stop him.

If he wins again

it will be boring on a scale

this league has never seen.

Prepare the offense

engage all defenses

and get this man a coach

who can maximize his serviceable talent!

Hey, I'm a computer man.

Something's wrong.

St. Louis is deserted.

All that's left is baseball

and a Six Flags.

STAN KROENKE?!

WE HAD TO LEAVE ST. LOUIS!

IT'S A SMALL MARKET TOWN!

I need you to pay me.

It's the only way to stop Brady.

It can't be done!

You play defense!

RPO.

Is he OK?

OH, THAT'S JUST COACH

TRYING TO GAME PLAN.

Fun teams in the AFC?

I will restore order to the universe.

I'M GOING TO TAKE DOWN THE GOAT!

It's working!

I see so many articles about how this

could be the end of the Patriots dynasty.

AH, FUDGING BRADY

STOPPING ME FROM BEING A G.D. H.O.F.-ER.

CALM DOWN, PHIL!

FUDGE.

In my experience

giving him back the ball is bad.

Jeez, we get it.

Oh hey, look—I got us to overtime!

Overtime rules.

Tom gets to punch first.

If he misses, Patrick gets to punch.

WAIT, I MIGHT NOT GET TO PLAY?!?!

Great competitor. Hell of a game.

We're at the end of the game now!

The Rams are our last chance.

Me and the Rams had a bit of a falling out...

NO, I SHOULD WIN.

Oh, sorry! I didn't see that.

STOP HOLDING OUT!

YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!

AHHHHHHHHH!

OK, Todd

now may be a good time to unleash

THE GURLEY!

AHHHHHHHHH!

Yo, something weird

is going on with me right now.

What are they?

White no-name position players.

Totally expendable.

ATTACK!

THIS OLD THING STILL WORKS!

HALLE BERRY!

I don't even know who you are.

Jared's a system quarterback

JUST LIKE YOU!

NOT TRUE!

You shouldn't have gone for my head.

No!

Roughing the passer!

Oh fun!

A new setback!

I am Lamar!

I am…

AH, FLUFF-

Hell yeah, I get to disappear again!

MR. BREES

I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD.

I blame the refs

and I refuse to accept this reality.

OK, so that's one of the 14 million ways

this could go down.

Let's practice it again!

Ugh.

Thanos didn't go far enough.

For more infomation >> Tom Brady Is Thanos, and He Has the Final Infinity Stone | Gridiron Heights S3E22 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Is Living In A Fantasy World - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Trump Is Living In A Fantasy World - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Gordon Is Saved By An Old Friend | Season 5 Ep. 5 | GOTHAM - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Gordon Is Saved By An Old Friend | Season 5 Ep. 5 | GOTHAM - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Tarot Reading: what is LOVE? - Duration: 8:07.

Hello everybody this is Kāmila Holyt and I'm making an experiment. This

experiment is about synchronicity: I prepared videos and then I work on

them and they are being published by YouTube channel every Friday so they are

scheduled to sort out every Friday. And that means that maybe this video will be

out should be out in January (February 1st!) and today it's still November. So, what I'm doing is

asking questions because what I did with my previous series of video is just to

find out... just trying to explain through the Tarot system that I have... I say

"received", that I have worked on and that helped me a lot to get to the center of

myself... using everyday life as my spiritual path and so I am

I'm not what I'm doing is... yes, I'm still reminding about that scheme,

but since I feel I've almost cleaned up everything myself... up to now: of course

tomorrow there will be more problems! I'm not thinking to be

illuminated or... but I'm quite conscious at the moment, or I feel I am, and so a

new scheme appeared to me and I am tasting it so I'm giving myself advice

now and I want to see if just trying to let this advice work in my subconscious

and remember about it, with this new scheme of Tarot is going to help me

to read my everyday life... I want to see if in January when I hear about

what I'm going to say today I feel I... I'll understand it, I mean, in the heart

because now it will come through my mind mostly, and my higher mind, and so I'm

testing that and I hope you see these videos because if in a way you feel

aligned to what I say it means that synchronicity really works not only for

myself but for everybody. So I hope what I say can help you. Okay, so, today I've

got one of those big questions that is: WHAT IS LOVE?

Such a simple question...

Mmh, so... What is love? This card is the key-card I'm going to keep in

mind when I read the other three. This card is saying that love is CREATING, to

create in... following the flow! Just trusting the Universe and trusting your

real self... is... IS LOVE! And love is what keeps the world together, isn't it? So at

the center there is this card which is a birth of something new which is linked

to the divine and has a feminine and masculine side, but these two energies

are serving this being whose awareness is just independent but not lonely not

alone... So love is:

following your creative instinct, "creative"... that can be your will to build

up things, stuff and relations but also anything creative you can think about: a

child, you can give birth to a child or just to cook the most incredible dish ever.

And love is something which is nourished by feminine energy, understood by

masculine energy that - in accepting it, while accepting it -

makes it an instrument of giving structure to the...

creation! And the creation is an act of profound will and it is the will of

expressing your nature. THE WILL OF EXPRESSING YOUR NATURE IS LOVE, yes! And

when you love and you share love it's expressing your nature not only with the

terrestrial push, which is instinctive, but also because you're also connected

to the biggest part of you that goes beyond this duality and makes you feel and

accept that you... that BY receiving this perfect

place, where you are loved and you are secure and safe while RECEIVING all that,

you are GIVING IT BACK! That's love...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét