Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

So for the last week or so, everybody's been talking about the fact that Howard Schultz,

the former CEO of starbucks, billionaire worth more than $30,000,000,000, I think a is going

to swoop in and save us all.

Howard Schultz was brave enough and responsible enough to say that he wants to run for president.

He's hired Steve Schmidt, John Mccain's 2008 campaign manager, just to give you a hint

of how effective that guy is.

He's hired him to run this campaign and Howard Schultz promises that he is going to rescue

us all because as a self made billionaire, he knows exactly what the American public

wants and according to shults himself, what the public wants is don't raise taxes on me

and my fellow millionaires and billionaires.

Let's cut entitlement programs to let's, let's cut social security and Medicare because obviously,

yeah, that's what people want a medicare for all is, is a huge threat to democracy.

So we won't even pursue that.

Let's not even talk about it.

According to Sholtz and of course the budget deficit, the national debt, that is the greatest

threat to the United States that exist today.

I mean, I'm sure you understand that, right?

I mean everybody, you talk to your friends, you texting with each other.

It's all about the national debt, right?

That's the only conversation we're having.

That's the only issue any of us have ever really cared about.

You know, screw healthcare, screw medicare for all, screw the fact that he wants to take

your grandparents and your parents and cut their entitlements that they're trying to

live off of, to have some kind of a meager retirement.

No, we've all been worried about the national debt at $21,000,000,000,000.

Oh God.

It's awful.

What are we gonna do?

We're gonna do the same thing we've always done as a country.

It just kind of keep going forward.

Sometimes you pay it down.

Sometimes we add to it.

That's what happens.

Everything works out fine.

I am sick and tired of billionaires.

I'm tired of it.

I am tired of these egotistical, narcissistic assholes coming in telling us that they're

going to take stuff away from us because hell, they made it.

They made it to the billionaire's club.

They've got everything in the world they could possibly need, plus a few billion dollars

to spare, and yet we the people living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to get by struggling

every time we have to walk into a pharmacy and pick up a new prescription, wondering

how much that's going to set us back and how much we're going to have to save over the

next week or so because we had to blow that money on insulin or asthma inhalers on or

on Epi pens.

Yeah.

We're the ones who are being selfish and greedy right now.

Not The guy hoarding $34,000,000,000 in a bank somewhere.

He's our savior.

Nobody.

Nobody wants billionaires telling us how to live our lives.

Nobody wants billionaire in the White House telling us that they know best and nobody

wants another billionaire vanity project to be successful enough to get another idiot

in the White House who doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

But that is exactly what Howard Schultz is.

Another idiotic billionaire who was more than happy to take everything he can out of the

system and then try to screw over the rest of us who are struggling to live paycheck

to paycheck.

For more infomation >> Hey Billionaires, NOBODY Wants You To Run For President! - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow: Graduate Medical Education at Oak Hill Hospital - Duration: 2:52.

- Oak Hill Hospital opened in 1984

as a two story, 94 bed hospital.

We will be a 350 bed hospital as we complete

our current construction project.

The growth here has been tremendous

and the Graduate Medical Education program

has driven a lot of that growth.

- Graduate Medical Education is training physicians

after medical school to practice

in a specialty that they have chosen.

- Most people look at residents as being sort of

the most current physicians out there.

Learning sort of the current practices,

the best evidence to practice medicine.

Trying to provide the best patient care possible

'cause that's the way you train and learn

is you learn from what's current.

- When you involve a resident physician

in a patient's care, you kind of add a lot of layers

of interdisciplinary medicine to the patient.

It just really adds specialized management

to a care team when a resident is involved.

- Our mission is try to training a new generation

of physician who can serve as

a leader in our medical community.

- Quality of care actually improves in institutions

where there is training going on

because patient's problems are looked at

a little bit differently and we have

teaching programs every week to get up to date reviews

of what's the latest in the literature about

the management of those particular problems.

- We've found a tremendous group of

residency program directors who saw the opportunity to come

in when Graduate Medical Education is changing dramatically.

They are able to build it from scratch here.

Our Graduate Medical Education program

is very personal to me.

My dad was a department chair and program director

for residency program and so it was very exciting

for me to start a residency program,

Graduate Medical Education at Oak Hill

and give back something to the medical community.

- There's plenty of options when you get into

a bigger urban area or city, but the majority of people

live in rural areas and they don't

have access to care that's necessary

and that's one of the things we can provide.

I like more personalized health care

in a smaller environment 'cause that's

what people need the most.

- We're large enough that we have most of the services

and yet small enough that everybody still pretty much

knows each other and that develops

a great cooperative relationship among the staff.

- When I came here to interview at Oak Hill

it really kind of struck me the family-oriented-ness

of it, the team based care it just really made me

feel at home when I came here.

- [Mickey Smith] It's exciting to have young people excited

about medicine with great opportunity ahead of 'em.

It's very exciting to be at Oak Hill right now.

(inspirational uptempo music)

- [Narrator] Oak Hill Hospital.

Caring for today, teaching for tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow: Graduate Medical Education at Oak Hill Hospital - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Going to Las Vegas for SHOT Show | Camper Van Life EP 67 - Duration: 13:49.

This week, we drive the camper van to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Enjoy van life at Thousand Trails campground

discovers some cool gadgets and gear at SHOT Show

and I have some coffee out of a pod.

[Kait] Good morning.

Good morning.

I am awfully chipper for being 7:30 in the morning and not having had coffee yet.

I have been waking up early to get the book done

but today is extra special.

Going to SHOT Show.

[Kait] Go check out all the cool gear they have.

I'm excited.

So while SHOT Show does have a lot of firearms products.

There are quite a few outdoor and camping related type things.

A lot of dogs.

I know Kait is extremely excited about seeing all the pups there

and I may have to restrain her at times.

So we're staying in Thousand Trails because the last time we were in Vegas with the van

or actually the first time we were in Vegas with the van

We tried staying at a Walmart

and apparently between the very first time we camped in Vegas and that time

they changed the ordinances on us.

And we got kicked out of Walmart.

That was our first time ever being kicked out of one.

Since then, whenever we come to Las Vegas area

we will either stay out at Red Rock

or here at the Thousand Trails in East Las Vegas.

This is working out well for us because we can drive over to the Sands Expo Center

just park at the LINQ lot and it's $10 for 24 hours.

[Kait] It's actually $12 now.

Oh, it's up to $12. Okay.

$12 for 24 hours.

So we're in site 63.

I just want to make sure no one takes our site because we're going to be gone all day.

One of the difficulties about being in a single vehicle like a van

is that there's no real way to reserve a spot.

So we always make sure when we're leaving the campground we'll stop by the office and say

"hey, just to let you know we're coming back tonight please don't give our site away."

So this is the shirt my sister got me for Christmas

and I feel like it's going to be quite popular today at SHOT Show.

[Kait] I think it's the perfect shirt to wear to SHOT Show.

Got my badge. Got my business cards.

Of course the van life hat.

[Kait] I'm very excited about our van life patches.

[Kait] I remember seeing all the patch walls.

[Kait] I can't wait to do some patch swapping.

Yeah, this show and Overland Expos are big for patches.

So I'm ready. Let's go and get inside.

Tight squeeze.

Alright. You ready to do this?

[Kait] I'm ready!

Got my coffee. Ready to hit the show floor.

These are pretty cool.

This is the inReach mini and the inReach explorer.

They can sync up with your phone. It kind of takes over the GPS on your phone.

So while you're hiking you have two-way communication capable

so you can send text messages via satellite.

But you can also set it up to track you while you're going through the wilderness.

In case there's a problem. People will know where your location last was.

And if you do get into trouble you can text hopefully

and say "hey, I need to get out, come get me."

Kait would love me to carry one of these.

[Kait] Yes!

Plus it's van sized.

[Kait] Yes.

Alright, let's keep walking.

[Kait] Okay.

I found a new pair of slippers for myself.

[Kait] Baby, that's not van friendly.

Just walk around with a pair of fish slippers.

[Kait] That's amazing.

[Kait] Talk about totally unnecessary.

I see some coffee.

[Kait] Not just any coffee.

Black Rifle Coffee.

So they have pods now.

[Kait] I think this might be the first time we capture you having a Keurig coffee.

Don't tell anybody.

[Kait] How is it?

It's actually pretty good.

This has to be any one of the best k-cups that I've had. Cheers!

[Kait] Wow! Go Black Rifle Coffee.

Cheers!

[Kait] That's quite the endorsement.

I can't believe we just met Hickok45 and his son John.

[Kait] That was pretty cool.

Fellow YouTubers. Love their channel.

And man those two are tall.

[Kait] Where to?

I don't know. Let's just browse around and see what we find.

[Milan] Cheers man!

This is our good friend Milan.

[Milan] Hi guys! Big fan as well.

So we're walking around in a show and stumble across these.

This is a ballistic vest for a canine.

There's a company non-profit called Vested Interests in K9s

and they provide these to departments free of charge for their canines.

It also comes in a spike version.

Kind of stab protection for the canine.

It is an awesome program if you have a chance look them up online.

Help out canines around the country for different departments.

You want to check out Pelican?

[Kait] Sure. Then we can go check out MaxPedition.

These are really nice but I don't know where we would put it in the van.

[Kait] Under the dinette.

So one of the things I always travel with is my little Pelican flashlight.

Just blinded Kait, but I see

they actually have a half-size version.

[Kait] That's van friendly.

This is more van friendly, but this fits in my pocket just fine.

Although I may have to trade down to this one.

[Kait] I will downsize. I think I'm going to.

[Kait] See if I can get a smaller one.

I mean, it's just as bright.

[Kait] Thanks for blinding me again.

You're welcome.

Look what I found.

Cuppa Joe, for Joe.

This is awesome and I love the imaging.

I just found my coolest piece of swag.

[Kait] What's that?

Cheat stick.

It's a six inch ruler

and it has all sorts of common knots on here.

Lightweight. Just clip it on my backpack and if I ever need to remember a knot, it's right there.

You want to clip it for me?

[Kait] Sure.

Here. We have to trade.

[Kait] Where do you want it?

One of my zippers.

[Kait] One of your zippers.

Pick a zipper any zipper.

[Kait] Alright. You've been clipped.

This is definitely not van friendly.

Can I take a turn?

Oh my word.

I couldn't even get this through the van door.

Good Lord. You have all family back there.

I just ran into Erick and his pup Falco.

Falco is a Dutch Shepherd you said?

[Erick] Correct. He's a Dutch Shepherd.

[Kait] Hi! Hi Falco!

So one of the questions people always ask is "how do you protect yourself on the road?"

and I think having a dog like Falco is probably the best option

versus anything else out there.

Right 100%.

Dogs of this nature can be completely social

and they're not going to destroy anything

in how we select them and train them.

But the best thing is they're able to see, hear and understand things

that maybe when you're tucked away or you're confined within your van or whatever you're doing

out and about exploring the road.

Well, you have piece of mind because these dogs are specifically trained

to protect their family, identify threats, give you a heads-up.

They will actually protect you.

And so we've had many instances of carjacking, kidnap attempts

or a lot of stuff but the dogs actually prevented them.

To where as, even if you were to travel somewhere and firearm laws or this industry

and politics get get narrowed down and kind of choke the different avenues we use to protect ourselves.

None of those bylaws as of right now, they affect a family protection dog

So you're able to take them anywhere.

We certify them as service dogs.

So you can take them when your eating, on the road, on the plane or whatever you're doing.

They don't have to go through quarantine. Some states, some countries have to do that.

But when they're your service dog, as your family protection dog

then you get through a lot of those loopholes while staying safe on the road.

I love Falco.

He's awesome!

Thank you.

Trading my van life

for this one.

[Joe] That's hilarious. That's a good trade right there.

Excellent trade.

We used to have one of these in the motorhome.

It worked really well.

[Kait] It was a good way to keep the humidity at bay.

Yes. However, I think for van life this stuff would actually work better.

So when we travel and that, we can just take these packages toss them in different places around the van.

Suck out all the humidity so we don't have to worry about mold when we come back from our trip.

[Kait] Well I like this too because it's not just for storage.

[Kait] We can leave it around the van even when we're living in it.

Great point. Well I think for that something like this would be better.

Because they were telling me, each one of these canisters will dry in about two hours.

and then we can put one in the front and one in the back.

Alright.

[Kait] Moving on?

Moving on.

[Kait] Let's see what else there is.

See now this is a tiny four-wheel drive I could get down with.

Well, I think we've seen just about everything there is at the show.

So I want to thank all y'all for watching.

If you enjoyed this please give it a thumbs up.

Subscribe if you haven't already.

And head over to our website weretherussos.com for more cool content.

Alright, well it's time for us to get out of here.

[Kait] Welcome to Range Day.

I'm very excited.

Looks quite busy. Because it just opened at 8:30 and the parking lots almost full.

I'm glad we got here when we did.

[Kait] Let's see what shenanigans we can get into.

Impact.

Impact. That one was dead center.

That was awesome.

For more infomation >> Going to Las Vegas for SHOT Show | Camper Van Life EP 67 - Duration: 13:49.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ultimate Steps For Choosing The Right Career - Duration: 7:55.

Careers. This is a seriously important topic. I recently came across several

videos about finding the right career path and they all focused on one main

thing sustainability while sustainability is valuable I can't help

but feel that they missed some of the most important things everyone should focus

on when it comes to their career I mean it's only the most important decision of

your life. No big deal so in this Sign of Life video I'm gonna

share the five steps for choosing the right career but first intro

okay so I gotta get something off my chest first - I resent the word career. I

just don't like what it represents. There - I said it

it's an unpopular opinion I know - but try to hear me out

career: an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life

and with opportunities for progress. There's this acceptance that everyone

needs to have a career. So what's so wrong about it? To begin with young

adults feel extremely pressured because society expects them to choose a career

path as early as possible. The longer they wait the more likely they are to

compromise just to get it over with. The financial struggle that comes with being

independent and the unavoidable comparison to others: I heard

Jacqueline's son is going to be a doctor! those are two other key factors that

forces young adults to make a rushed decision. This burden is felt by

teenagers too! I bet all the teenagers watching now are like - "he's right!" parents

and teachers both tell them that without good grades they'll never get into a

good college and they'll have limited options for their career

Jacqueline's son got very good grades! the funny thing is we enjoy waving the

its 2019 flag every time an all school behavior that should leave this world

appears yet at the same time we ignore our own old-school way of life. Seriously

how does it still make sense to pick and stick to one occupation throughout

your entire life? Is it just because we're looking for self-determination?

saying I'm a doctor or I am a writer does feel nice because it gives a sense of

purpose to your life but it's also very limiting. Are you just a writer? are you

just a doctor? 200 years ago people used to follow their father's profession. It

served a very clear purpose - survival. Then universities were established and

those who could afford them were finally able to acquire a different

occupation than their parents and now I feel like it's time to wave that it's

2019 flag again we no longer need to commit to one

occupation for the rest of our lives! But it's hard to think otherwise especially

if you already chose your career path and that means you're already invested

in her book "What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20" Tina Seelig says that we tend to

convince ourselves that all the years we devoted to something must be worthwhile

even if we feel miserable at work. Many people feel unfulfilled in their current

occupation. Maybe you're one of those people - counting the minutes till the end

of the workday. Sounds familiar? but because you're already invested you

don't dare to ask yourself should I change my occupation? Instead we'd like

to believe that there is something wrong with our workplace - the pay isn't good

enough or maybe it's the terrible boss and the boring colleagues. There are two

reasons why we're not open to the idea of changing our occupation - firstly it

means to start all over again and secondly it's that shame. The truth is

there's nothing wrong with having one occupation throughout your entire life

that's if you're staying passionate about it of course. But there's nothing

wrong about having multiple occupations too. We're all individuals and there isn't

one concept that simply works for everyone. So without further ado here are

the five steps you need to follow in order to choose your best career path

number one don't limit yourself. Avoid the annoying question "what do you do?"

which implies that anyone can just sum up their entire life into one title. In

fact stop doing anything that can limit your self belief. You are allowed to

change and you owe explanations only to yourself

number two define your passions. Work takes the majority of our time so we

better be thrilled about what we do. A good paycheck might seem exciting but

that excitement fades away within weeks you need to be excited every day when

you wake up. This can only happen once you know what your passions are and it's

much simpler than it sounds. Deep down you know what drives you and in case you

don't or you're not sure - here's a good rule of thumb: think of the things that

you do or used to do that are interesting and fun so much that you can

skip a meal by accident or stay up all night. Number three what is your dream

workday? allow yourself to imagine. What would you

like to get up to? What would you like to do every day? Do not focus on why your

ideal day isn't realistic or why it's impossible to earn any money from it

that's just your granny talking in your head. Have I told you about Jacqueline's

Son? While she has good intentions she and Jacqueline's son are not you. Write

down your fantasy - how your ideal workday will look like. Get specific in terms of

the actual work you're going to do, your desired flexibility, the people you're

gonna work with and the goals you're going to achieve. Step number four get

going! There's no need to compromise. You don't need to become a butcher just

because your father is. If you know what your ideal work day is then you have a

clear vision of what you actually want to pursue. Now if you're not sure whether

this type of work is actually real then try to consult with people who work in

that field. You know what? There's a good chance that your ideal concept of

occupation actually exists. Wait - but what if it doesn't? Well then you'll be the

first one to do it take Veritasium for example - a guy who is

passionate about both video making and science. Two different things. Today with

YouTube it might sound trivial but for a long time back when he started he

couldn't find a way to pursue his passions but he didn't give up

eventually he found a way to combine both his loves and he started a YouTube

channel which we now know as Veritasium this is the true essence of

entrepreneurship - defining your ideal occupation and making it happen. Step

number five it's never too late to change. Whether you worked as a PA in a

law firm for the past five years or recently decided to enroll to medicine

studies - it's never too late to change understanding this step is as crucial as

all the previous ones. Any expert investor knows that you don't want to

hold on to a bad investment. At some point you have to accept your loss. Life

is very much the same. Changes and new investments are required for continued

growth. Before I finish this video I'd like to stress out the importance of

being occupied with something you're truly passionate about

obviously this is the best way to live a fulfilled life but there's more to it

it's quite simple - if you're not passionate about what you do then you're

not gonna be motivated to do it either unmotivated people can never excel. We

need a world full of entrepreneurs doctors engineers web developers

teachers politicians musicians writers who are all pioneers. We need people who

do groundbreaking work who advanced the world forward with new ideas concepts

and inventions. So let's not forget one thing before we choose our path: It's

2019. Thanks so much for watching this Sign of Life video. If you think this

video will help anyone that you know someone that is looking for the right

career path or wants to change their occupation please share it with them

just before you go I'd like you to comment below and tell me what your ideal

occupation is. Also click all the right buttons if you want to see more videos

like this one and don't forget it's never too late to fulfill yourself

For more infomation >> 5 Ultimate Steps For Choosing The Right Career - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

TV station fires employee for calling Tom Brady a 'known cheater' - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> TV station fires employee for calling Tom Brady a 'known cheater' - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Peter Crouch back in Premier League at 38 as striker signs for Burnley - Duration: 2:05.

 Peter Crouch is heading back to the Premier League at the age of 38 after Burnley agreed to take him in part exchange with Sam Vokes heading the other way to Stoke

 Stoke baulked at Burnley's £9million asking price and the Clarets have agreed to take Crouch as a make-weight in the deal  Sean Dyche feels Crouch's experience could be a useful asset off the bench for Burnley and the former England striker has scored twice this season for the Potters

 Crouch had a medical at Burnley and could be in contention to make his debut against his former side Southampton on Saturday at Turf Moor

Read More  Burnley will be the ninth club of Crouch's 21-year professional career

 "I still want to achieve things. I want to get more games in the Premier League and I would love to add to the 100 Premier League goals," he said

 "If I can add to that and get up the list that would be great as well, and hopefully that will all cumulate in Burnley moving forward

 "It's a club that is stable in the Premier League now. We've got to make sure we stay there this year and build on that

 "For me it's a great place to be and I'm really excited to get started  Boss Sean Dyche added: "There's no issue about his fitness and I think he has an intention and a desire to still make a mark in football

"We know what a good character he is and he still has that edge. We know he's an effective footballer and he has a hunger to come here and make a mark

" Read More Deadline Day latest

For more infomation >> Peter Crouch back in Premier League at 38 as striker signs for Burnley - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah True & Ben True Triathlon Running Course: A New Format For Reviews - Duration: 7:52.

- Morning, Trainiacs.

This is it as far as Tucson goes,

short, busy but effective time here.

Before I head to the airport,

I got a nasty little swim to do.

So dark sometimes.

(energetic electronic music)

(bright electronic music)

Whoa, that was a haul.

Jerry threw in a 1,400 continuous swim building

every 350 yards.

When I swim yards, I talk yards.

When I swim meters, I talk meters.

It doesn't matter if I'm from Canada.

But every 350, build from 70 to 75 to 80 to 85%,

build in some gearing.

That was mentally taxing.

Alright, let's head to the airport.

I have a fun idea

as a philosophy of how to talk about this channel

that I think you're gonna like.

We'll talk about it there.

Also, what's up to the people that said hi here.

Good luck this season.

Kill it!

(sighing) So here's what I've been thinking.

I'm starting to review a lotta stuff.

I'm starting to talk about a lot of very sciency things,

and as I start diving into the amount of science

about this and that, like compression boots,

HRV, aero helmets, the list of things

that we, as triathletes, can buy

and spend our time on is endless.

Now, I listened to a book,

and this book will go unnamed,

but there were like 500 things

that you could possibly consider as a triathlete,

and they were all good,

but there was no prioritization or delineation

between this is really good and an excellent return

on your investment, and this is like maybe fairly marginal.

So what I've got, I think,

is a really good answer to talk about all of the things

that I'm reviewing, I'm covering,

things like the Oura Ring,

things like Zone 2 training, things like HIIT training,

like things like caffeine, things like how to train

when you're traveling,

and put it in the context of here's something

you should absolutely do

and here's some things that

if you really wanna go for it, knock your socks off

and it's all up to you.

Okay, so lemme explain.

Holy smokes, I'm hot.

There has not been a single day

that I have dressed properly here in Tucson.

So what I'm thinking about is a five star rating system,

and I'm sure, give it some time,

I'll come up with some sort of like fancy branding way

to explain this and have like titles for it,

but on the scale, like let's say five stars

is what everyone should do,

everyone should prioritize.

So on that topic, sleep,

but within sleep, there are other things

that I can talk about like caffeine,

a little bit of Dunkin' Donuts.

This is actually decaff.

How to effectively use caffeine because

it's not just like alright if you have one to three cups

of coffee a day,

it's the same effect as having nine cups of coffee a day,

when you have the cups of coffee,

when you don't have the cups of coffee.

All of this plays a really big role

in your performance as an athlete

and your performance in oooh in the bedroom.

Sleeping, get your minds outta the gutter.

Now that might be like a four star

because while sleep is 100% important,

caffeine is very important

but affects people differently

and isn't like the be all end all.

Heck, something like the Oura Ring,

I would put that as more like a three star,

really, really beneficial, clearly beneficial,

but comes with a significant cost

and depending on who you are,

might not necessarily really give you end data

that you will like and you will use.

Then we get into the two stars.

These are things that studies show clearly

there is a benefit for but the benefit is, say, marginal.

It's maybe a three to 10% improvement potentially,

which could be very big,

but it's not like as clear as sleep

is going to improve your performance.

And then, there's the one star,

which will be like the fringy things,

the extreme supplements that might help ya

but studies are still kind of inconclusive

and it's really just anecdotal evidence

and go ahead try it if you want,

see if even the placebo effect helps you, go for it.

And then on like full thumbs down,

these are things that I don't endorse.

The thought is that that would be a really good way

to put all of the things that I'm talking about

into context for how much I endorse them,

how strongly you should consider them or not

because I'm just talking and talking and talking

and magazines and podcasts,

we've all gotta come up with content,

but you are just barraged with content.

When it comes right down to it,

there is a spectrum of

how seriously you should consider something

versus how you shouldn't really even think about things,

like what you shouldn't worry about.

And I thought this would be a good way to deal with that.

So with all of that said,

I think I'm gonna wrap it up today

and get to editing some Tucson how to run with Sarah

and Ben True videos,

but I will ask you what are the things

that you are considering that you really want information on

and information in the context

of okay, what does this do

and should I really consider it?

Put those in the comments below.

I'll give ya hint.

The Oura Ring is coming.

I might do it in the days in between coming home tonight

and leaving for Boulder to do the how-to strength training

with Erin Carson, Mirinda Carfrae, Tim O'Donnell

and maybe some other guest appearances

on two and a half days from now.

Basically just gonna be enough time

to trim up this, trim up these,

trim up in here.

Alright, Trainiacs.

It's been good.

Thanks, Sarah and Ben.

Later.

For more infomation >> Sarah True & Ben True Triathlon Running Course: A New Format For Reviews - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Sheridan Smith wraps up for shopping trip with fiancé Jamie Horn and her mum - Duration: 2:49.

  Sheridan Smith and her mum Marilyn have a similar sense of style when it comes to wrapping up against the cold

 The pair looked happy as they clutched their purchases at a farmers' market in Bucks

 Sheridan, also joined by her fiancé Jamie Horn, was wearing gym gear under a big fluffy coat and hat while her mum went for loud trousers teamed with a hat and scarf

  The actress sparked rumours she'd secretly married Jamie back in November.  Pictures of the couple outside London's Langham Hotel set tongues wagging because Jamie was wearing a gold band on his ring finger - and he was still wearing it on their latest family outing

Read More Sheridan Smith struggling to shift tickets for 'ambitious' new tour  He didn't appear to try and hide the ring as he walked alongside the actress

 Sheridan has spoken openly in the past about suffering a "massive meltdown" after her dad Colin died following a cancer battle in 2016

 Speaking about stepping down from her role in hit musical Funny Girl after discovering the extent of her father's illness, Sheridan said she faced a "reality check"

 She said: "Basically, I have always been taught that, with my mum and dad saying that 'the show must go on', I wouldn't go off for a cold or anything silly

 "But when your dad has been diagnosed as not having long left, it was just to me, just a reality check on what was more important

 "Obviously, you don't want to let people down because they have bought tickets, but at the same I don't want to miss time with my dad

It was a hard decision. Read More Sheridan Smith considered quitting acting forever when her dad died  "Maybe in another job where you can take time off

But I understood why I got the backlash  "And rightly so because I do think it is a shame when people have booked tickets, like some a year in advance and travelled down, I totally get it, because I would be going mad as well

 "But I just wanted to be with dad."   Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror

com or call us direct 0207 29 33033 Read More Showbiz and TV editor's picks

For more infomation >> Sheridan Smith wraps up for shopping trip with fiancé Jamie Horn and her mum - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Columbus Police looking for two campus area bank robbery suspects - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Columbus Police looking for two campus area bank robbery suspects - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Stiffening Penalties for Repeatedly Driving Without License - Duration: 16:13.

For more infomation >> Stiffening Penalties for Repeatedly Driving Without License - Duration: 16:13.

-------------------------------------------

Go For IT INDIANA TECH - Duration: 1:03.

Tech goes by many names.

Business.

Fine art.

Forensic science.

Some think it's just technical.

but really,

Tech means... everything!

Scholarships.

Internships.

Championships.

It's professors who make time for you one on one.

It's putting everything on the line.

It can be fierce.

It can be fascinating.

It can be... awesome!

Most important.

It's believing in yourself and what you have to offer the world.

Because at Indiana Tech,

Warriors are prepared to lead a significant life.

For more infomation >> Go For IT INDIANA TECH - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

This Man Utd star LEAVING Old Trafford is BEST solution for the club - Red Devils fan - Duration: 1:58.

That is the opinion of editor of the Red News fanzine and lifelong United fan Barney Chilton.

Belgium international Fellaini is believed to be close to sealing a move to the Chinese Super League.

The versatile midfielder is thought to have been left upset by the sacking of Jose Mourinho in December.

Fellaini missed just four league matches this term under the Portuguese with a knee problem.

However, caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has not looked favourably on him, handing him just three minutes of Premier League football.

And the big Belgian is poised to leave Old Trafford as he reaches the twilight of his career.

Fellaini was signed by David Moyes back in 2013 for £27.5m, but he struggled to settle down at the Red Devils, despite having worked closely with Moyes at Everton.

And five-and-a-half years later, Chilton feels it is time the 31-year-old moved on from Old Trafford.

Chilton said: "Marouane Fellaini departing is best for player and United.

"He tried, and at times could be trying, and with where we need to get to, he falls short.

"Best chest in the world or not, through no fault of his own he came to symbolise the post Sir Alex Ferguson mishaps.

"But he was better than some made out, didn't strop when the boo boys targeted him (horrible to hear), and helped as much as anyone to give us a Europa League triumph to complete the set.

"Whilst others stropped he just got his large head of hair down and we should thank him for that - but you can feel that and be grateful both he and we are moving on."

United have had a quiet deadline day so far, failing to bring any new blood in to Old Trafford.

Should Fellaini complete his move to Shandong Luneng, he will be their second deal to go through today, after Matty Willock joined Crawley on loan for the rest of the season.

For more infomation >> This Man Utd star LEAVING Old Trafford is BEST solution for the club - Red Devils fan - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

New Joker figure For My Land Rover - Duration: 4:15.

Here is My new Joker figure for Land Rover

It's a action figure and it's made from vinyl

Have moving joints like most of action figures :)

Wow a chain, that's impressive

Figure can stand by itself

Details are incredible on this guy :)

Time they spend to make him is impressive :)

Let's compare it to car interior

There is no space for legs but it should fit :)

Time for operation !!

Too tall !! that mean car is not 1:10 like figure !!

I have an idea !!

Now better :)

I removed half of body :D

They are just glued :)

He still have little to long hands

But I think I just glue hands to steering wheel

I will use hot glue to keep him there :D

For more infomation >> New Joker figure For My Land Rover - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Johnston Announces He'll Run For Senate - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Mike Johnston Announces He'll Run For Senate - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Catalysts for Change, EmPOWERING the Equity Equation - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Catalysts for Change, EmPOWERING the Equity Equation - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Megan Barton-Hanson sends ex Wes bill for sawdust and food for joint pet hamster - News Live - Duration: 2:55.

Megan Barton-Hanson announced that she and Wes Nelson would be co-parenting their hamster Jon Snow in a jokey post as she confirmed their break-up.

However, it turns out the Love Island beauty was being serious, as she's just sent Wes a bill for sawdust and hamster food, according to The Sun.

A close pal of hers told the publication that so far Wes had "done nothing" to help look after their pet, meaning Megan had to take drastic measures.

"Megan stepped in to look after Jon Snow as Wes is still busy with Dancing on Ice – plus she was the one to move out of their flat and didn't want him left behind," they said.

"But since then Wes has done nothing to support Megan with the upkeep and costs of having a hamster which isn't right if he's still expecting to be part of his life.

"Megan has been out and about working so her mum has taken on the responsibilities of looking after Jon – but everyone's waiting for the moment Wes offers to contribute for his care."

The reports come after claims earlier in the week suggesting that Megan had kidnapped their furry friend from the flat she shared with Wes before their split.

Wes was said to be "shocked" to arrive home and discover Jon was gone, despite promising they'd share ownership of him.

The insider added that 20-year-old Wes was gutted about losing the hamster, but was confident that Megan would take good care of it and accepted that he didn't have much time to play with it while he's busy training.

Megan announced their break-up on Saturday ripping of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's break-up message, as she wrote: "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.

"We have been working hard for well under a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much, we will remain separate.

"We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we ever have been.

"We are parents first and foremost to one incredibly wonderful hamster and we ask for his and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time.

"We haven't really conducted our relationship that privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner. Love, Megan & Wes."

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033

Read More

Showbiz and TV editor's picks

For more infomation >> Megan Barton-Hanson sends ex Wes bill for sawdust and food for joint pet hamster - News Live - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Registration begins for Cycle Oregon - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Registration begins for Cycle Oregon - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow: Residents at Oak Hill Hospital - Duration: 3:27.

- HCA's mission is, above all else,

we're committed to the improvement of human life.

We want to make it so that the folks

in our community don't have to leave

the community for healthcare.

Oak Hill Hospital opened in 1984

as a two-story, 94-bed hospital.

We will be a 350-bed hospital as we complete

our current construction project.

The growth here has been tremendous,

and the graduate medical education program

has driven a lot of that growth.

- Each residency program is different

depending on what type of doctor you want to be

as far as years of training.

- Most people look at residents as being

sort of the most current physicians out there.

Learning the current practices,

the best evidence to practice medicine,

and trying to provide the best patient care possible

because that's the way you train and learn

is you learn from what's current.

- Our mission is try to training a new generation

of physician who can serve as a leader

in our medical community.

- This has only been going on for about four years

at Oak Hill, and this is the first year

that we've had surgery and anesthesia,

and emergency medicine and family medicine,

and transitional year programs,

which really represents a major step

towards the objective of lifting this community

and this county that I think it will be the envy

of many communities around Florida and across the country.

- One of the best benefits of training

at Oak Hill Hospital, it's like being in the real world.

It's a community hospital.

The majority of patients who get taken care of

are in rural places, community hospitals,

smaller environments; that's what the real world's like,

and it's, in my opinion, that's probably the best place

to train is in a community.

- We found a tremendous group of residency program directors

who saw the opportunity to come in

when graduate medical education is changing dramatically.

They are able to build it from scratch here.

- Worked very closely with a lot of surgical attendings

who have been great with hands-on teaching,

specific surgical techniques.

And then also with academic internal medicine attendings

who've really been able to put the time in

to be able to teach certain things.

- HCA has embarked upon a training program that is unique.

There's a whole hospital system doing it across the country.

HCA now is the largest sponsor

of graduate medical education programs in the country.

- You're not just part of Oak Hill Hospital.

We have what's called the HCA West Florida Consortium

with USF Morsani School of Medicine.

So you're training in a consortium

of 16 hospitals not just one.

- It allows us to sort of share resources,

share educational benefits that can help residents.

It also provides them an avenue of employment

to work in the different hospitals

up and down the west coast of Florida.

- The CEO and the other leadership, senior leadership,

are extremely supportive of GME here,

something like I've never seen.

- Been an incredible experience.

About five months in, and I can say

I've learned more than I ever thought that I would.

- [Mickey Smith] It's exciting

to have young people excited about medicine

with great opportunity ahead of them.

It's very exciting to be at Oak Hill right now.

- [Narrator] Oak Hill Hospital:

Caring for Today...Teaching for Tomorrow.

For more infomation >> Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow: Residents at Oak Hill Hospital - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

[Morgan & Morgan] [Journey For Justice] - Duration: 1:01.

In our fight for justice, our day starts before most are awake.

Our mornings are early, our days are long.

Preparing for the battles ahead.

The journey I set out on 30 years ago rings loud in courts around the country every single

day.

For The People, not the powerful.

And in our journey for justice we've assembled an army of over 2,000 support staff and

more than 400 lawyers, in 50 offices nationwide.

Whether from our offices in New York or Florida, or a case in California and Tennessee.

No road is too long, no journey too far, no fight too hard.

Whether it's fighting for a client that's been injured or wronged by an insurance company.

We'll go where we need to.

There's no journey too long in the journey for justice.

And the difference we make - for the people - makes every second worth it.

Morgan & Morgan ForThePeople.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét