Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

[Cooking contest is over] Five bad cooks made their dish.

They look okay and don't seem like bad cooks made them.

HOSHI's dish.

[Cute]

It's pretty.

My name HOSHI stands for tiger's gaze.

So I made a tiger dosirak.

So they are a stripe.

It seems delicious.

How about VERNON?

He added cheese way too much.

I love cheese.

What's its name?

Sandwich for commute.

Sandwich for commute.

- Only cheese? - Yeah.

I think there would be imbalance in taste.

- How about WONWOO? - It didn't take that long for him to make this.

What's that?

[Shabby]

Does it signify living office at the end of the day?

Its focus is on the taste.

- Tasty dosirak? - Yeah.

What are those marshmallows for?

It seemed too insincere.

- Decoration. - He's being honest.

How about DINO?

It's called you are tricked.

You are tricked?

- What does it mean? - It seems like a normal croissant.

Cut in half.

But if you open it, there's rice inside.

You are tricked!

Wow. It seems very delicious.

- You are tricked. - I want to try it.

It feels like it's a proper dish.

How about JEONGHAN?

I have names for each dish.

This one is called passionate JEONGHAN.

Passionate JEONGHAN.

I made it with passion.

How about the one next to it?

[Kill me]

It's called pressure.

- Being passionate under pressure. - Pressure.

Today's judge is SEUNGKWAN.

- The honor goes to SEUNGKWAN. - He will help us.

Mine is really delicious.

- I tried it. - Judge SEUNGKWAN.

Let's start from HOSHIrak.

HOSHIrak.

[SEVENTEEN wants to try it too]

Potato salad.

- Bread. - He's identifying ingredients.

- HOSHIrak. - His hand is shaking.

He just had kimchi fried rice.

How is it?

It's delicious.

How is it?

Toppings,

potato salad and toast give an impression of

a brunch cafe.

It makes me feel like I'm at a brunch cafe.

I think you guys are trickster duo.

You can try this too.

Tell us how you feel.

- It's okay. - It's okay.

Later we will listen to your thoughts.

It's good.

It's delicious.

HOSHIrak is a success.

Next, sandwich for commute.

It seemed most delicious.

Loads of cheese.

Way too much.

- I love it. - It seems really delicious.

- It looks delicious. - I really like cheese.

It seems delicious.

Big bite.

It's like a sticky rice cake.

Cheese lovers would love it.

- It's good. - It's delicious.

[Quietly]

How is it?

Cheese

is very tasty.

I think we need a hint of ketchup.

It's little plain.

But that's the good part.

I don't really like ketchup.

Could have been better.

WONWOO.

- Taste. - It's not bad.

It's like an old toast.

It's so delicious.

How's it?

Personally, I think how dare he boasts this dish.

[Unexpected negative feedback]

[Too chewy]

I can tell.

It's not a bread. It's a rubber.

You've heated it too long in the microwave.

That's a bit disappointing.

Try this everyone.

We are good.

It's okay.

S.COUPS will try it.

[Hello?]

[Ignoring]

I don't want to have it.

[Nope][Nope]

[Please try]

Put it on the back.

[Hiding it]

- Next, you are tricked! - I'm so curious.

It looks so good.

- Rice and bread. - I really want to try that one.

You are tricked!

[Open minded]

It looks delicious.

Leave some for us.

Isn't it delicious?

I'd like to give advice to those who want to become a cook.

Don't mess with food.

[It's a twist]

Isn't that good?

- It was a good idea. - I know.

Lastly, passionate JEONGHAN and pressure.

[Half passion and half pressure]

It's really delicious. I've tried it.

[Overwhelming visual]

You should have tried this when it was warm.

It looks unique.

Looks unique.

- You need that dried seaweed flake. - It can't taste bad.

- Don't have it too much. - Okay.

Pressure.

- It can never be bad. - Of course.

Rice and dried seaweed flake.

Rice, fried tofu,

- and passion. - Passionate JEONGHAN.

It's quite sour.

Little..

excessive.

So now is the time to try this.

- This one will help. - What is it?

No, just have this one.

- I don't think it will help. - It's good.

Lettuce and marshmallows were heated in the microwave.

Scent from lettuce and perilla leaf.

It covers marshmallows.

It looks like a small Jurassic Park.

[Looking at it first]

[And then tasting it]

[Truth or dare] [What does that smile mean?]

[Are you okay SEUNGKWAN?]

[Rubber sandwich is better right?]

Welcome to the hell.

He might grab by your neck.

We shouldn't try it right?

It's really interesting.

It tastes like a bamboo-salt toothpaste.

Bamboo-salt toothpaste.

Sweet and bitter taste.

- Like you brushed your teeth. - I haven't heard the word in a while.

Don't do cooking.

Okay. We don't have much.

Bamboo-salt toothpaste.

I'll try it.

S.COUPS wants to try it.

- If it's bad, just spit it out.

It smells like a country side.

Just chew it for five times.

I don't have to bite.

[JEONGHAN's fraud]

Okay. We've tried all the menu.

Members have tried some of the dishes.

What was the best one? JUN?

- HOSHI! - HOSHIrak?

- HOSHIrak. - It was really good.

He said it was really good.

How about THE 8?

JEONGHAN.

- Really? - You haven't tried it.

Bamboo-salt toothpaste ruined it.

Just smell it.

- HOSHI. - He changed his mind.

How about WOOZI?

Kimchi fried rice.

[Attacking five with one punch]

He's smart.

He like kimchi fried rice the most.

But the judge is SEUNGKWAN.

Who's the best cook of SEVENTEEN?

Taste and differentiation.

[Brunch HOSHI?]

[A low-salt diet VERNON?]

[Rubber bread WONWOO?]

[Tricked everyone. DINO?]

[You are definitely not the one]

[Who is today's winner?]

HOSHIrak!

- HOSHI! - HOSHIrak!

HOSHIrak!

And please pick the worst one.

- The worst? - Yeah terrible one.

You, come out to the front.

- Come out to the front. - The worst cook.

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB] Who is SEVENTEEN'S WORST COOK? Idol Room Vlive - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sia Is Officially Maddie Ziegler's Godmother - Duration: 6:14.

-Welcome to the show.

-This is the best day of my life.

You don't understand.

-Aw. I'm so happy you're here. [ Cheers and applause ]

You know I'm a fan of yours.

I met you -- When did I meet you?

A couple of years ago, right?

-When I did "Ellen," when I was 11,

so that was like five years ago.

-Yeah. I mean, five years ago.

But I was like, "Maddie, I know --"

-I was so excited. I was like, "Jimmy!"

You knew who I was and I was so shocked. I was so excited.

-Oh, it was great. I met you, I met your mom.

But I'm a fan of yours from "Dance Moms."

-Thank you. Thank you so much.

-I would watch that and you were just so cute and you had it.

You're just the smartest little kid,

and I was like, "Oh, she was great."

And I watched that with my wife. We were obsessed.

-Oh, my God. Thank you. -We were obsessed with that.

Is that how Sia got hooked up with you?

-Yeah, when I was -- I mean, I started when I was, I think,

I just turned 8, and then she watched the show religiously.

And then she tweeted me and was like,

"I want you in my music video."

And at the time, I didn't really know who she was.

But then, we did the video and I didn't expect the outcome,

and now it's just --

-I mean, yeah, I mean, it's --

Well, this is you from the video "Chandelier."

-I know. I look like a different person.

-Yeah. That was everybody.

I remember everyone was just talking about you,

and they're like, "Dude, you got to see this girl

in Sia's video. She's unbelievable."

And I was like, "Wow. She's amazing."

You were doing these moves.

This move with the -- -Yes, you got it.

[ Laughter ]

-What is that move?

Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you did that.

And I go, "Yes, the girl's fantastic."

-Thank you.

-Somebody goes, "That's Maddie from 'Dance Moms.'"

-And I'm like, "W-W-W-What?" -I know. It's weird, right?

-"Let me watch that again." -I know.

People didn't recognize me at first,

but what was the coolest experience for me was, I mean,

that video changed my life forever.

And then now people started recognizing me and being like,

"Oh, you're in 'Chandelier.'"

And I was like, "That's the coolest feeling."

Because people got so confused.

They were like, "Is that Maddie from the show or Maddie from --"

-Yeah, different chapters of your life as you're growing up.

They're like, "Oh, yeah, now I know you with the Sia wig."

And you've been in almost all of her music videos.

-Thank you.

-You've become friends with her?

-Yeah, she is the best person in my life.

She really is. She's, I think, my godmom now.

-Is that right? -Yeah, I think so.

-Like, officially or just for fun?

-Yeah, yeah, yeah. So if anything were to happen,

she would take me, which is really cool.

And we just -- the day we met, we clicked

and we knew that it was a special collection.

-She's so great.

-She's the greatest person, and she's just nice to everyone.

-So talented. -She's taught me everything.

Like, so many life lessons and I'll never forget that.

So, yeah.

-I remember even first time meeting her,

because she has so much mystique around her.

And just meeting her.

Like, wow, she's actually as cool as you think.

-If you didn't know she was a pop star,

you would never think -- she's the most down to earth.

-You just want to hang with her.

-Yeah. And it's so funny because when we go to restaurants, like,

no one knows who she is and then she'll be like, "Hi. I'm Sia,"

and everyone's like, "Wait, what?"

Because you would never know.

-No, because she does the whole thing on purpose.

The wig and everything like that so you don't -- it's just smart.

She's the original -- she was the original masked singer.

Let's just say that. [ Laughter ]

-No, literally, people -- we went to a movie theater one time

and she literally -- a girl came up and said,

"Maddie, do you mind if your mom takes the photo?"

And it was her. And she's like, "Yeah, sure, I'll take it."

[ Laughter ]

-It's funny because -- -Oh, my God.

-Because, you know, I will get recognized,

but she is on a different level.

And people, just, think she's, like, my mom which is hilarious.

"If only you knew."

-"If only you knew who that was." Yeah.

And she inspired this dress?

-This is her bridal dress.

Like, her bridal shower dress. [ Audience aws ]

Aw! Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-But how did you end up -- I don't --

-Okay, she -- I'm basically like her daughter.

And so she's always wanted to, like, dress up her daughter

and just, like, put her in different, like, cool clothes.

And this fit like a glove and she's like, "This is epic."

And she literally --

I've never seen her turn into a stage mom like that before.

She literally was on her -- she was like this, she was like,

"Okay, from the side, to the back."

Like, she was, like, taking photos.

And she was, like, sliding on her knees.

And I was like, "What's going on?"

-It's a photo shoot. Yeah.

-I know. She's like -- I mean, she was a fan of the show.

So she lived her "Dance Mom" moment.

-That was her "Dance Mom" moment.

-Yeah. -And that's the dress you wore.

-Yeah.

-I'm so happy you wore the dress on our show tonight.

-Yeah, it's special.

-Let's talk about "The Callback."

This is the second in a series of three books, right?

-Yeah, it's a trilogy.

-And what is it about?

-So, the first book, Harper joins a dance team.

She moves to a different state,

and in this book she has a really hard time connecting with

what she loves and she's having a hard time finding her passion

and has trouble with, like, her other friends

and who is becoming her real and not real friends.

So this book, she really finds herself and realizes

that she liked musical theater and tries new things and --

I mean, the whole book's -- the whole book is really inspired by

my life so it's really cool.

-It's called "The Callback."

I think it's great.

You have good friends in real life.

-Oh, I have the best friends, but it's hard

because in the dance world, you're gonna find people

who are not so real and some fake friends.

-Yeah.

I heard you do a thing with your friends called bad dancing.

-I do.

-Now, what is -- what is bad dancing?

-Well, because we're trained to be good professional dancers,

but I'd rather be a bad dancer than a good dancer.

-But, I mean, like, do you -- do you -- do you go out to --

[ Laughter ]

Do you go to parties and bad-dance on purpose?

-Yeah, it's hilarious because -- okay, so I'm a teenager,

so I'm at the point where, like,

I guess, you kind of start dating and stuff.

But -- [ Laughter ]

-No! Absolutely not! No!

Maddie! Don't you dare do this to me on television.

[ Laughter ]

-Boys look at me for the wrong reasons.

When I'm at a party dancing, they're looking at me like this.

"Oh. Okay." [ Laughter ]

-Really? -Not in, like, "Oh, she's cute."

In like a, "Oh, she's really weird, but I don't even care."

-Really? -Yeah.

-Could you show me a little bit of bad dancing?

-Will you do it with me?

I need you to bad-dance with me. [ Cheers and applause ]

You have to.

-Maddie Ziegler. "The Callback" is in stores now.

We'll be talking to -- [ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

We'll be right back with more "Tonight Show," everybody.

For more infomation >> Sia Is Officially Maddie Ziegler's Godmother - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Is Liverpool vs Leicester on TV? Channel, live stream, time, odds and team news - Duration: 3:03.

 Liverpool can re-establish a huge seven-point lead at the top of the Premier League if they can beat Leicester at Anfield on Wednesday night

 Manchester City suffered a shock defeat to Newcastle on Tuesday, giving the Reds the opportunity to put a big gap between the sides again

 Jurgen Klopp's men have still only lost once in the league all season, winning 19 of their 23 contests and conceding just 13 goals in that time

 The Foxes, in contrast, have lost three of their last four and have slipped to 10th in the division, with manager Claude Puel under increasing pressure

When is Liverpool vs Leicester?  The match is on Wednesday 30 January with kick-off at 8pm at Anfield

What TV channel is Liverpool vs Leicester on and is there a live stream?  BT 1 will be showing the game live with kick-off at 7

30pm.  Subscribers can stream the action on BT Player or watch on the BT app. What are the odds? (Courtesy of Betfair)  1/4 Liverpool  11/2 Draw  13/1 Leicester Team news  Jurgen Klopp could not confirm whether Virgil van Dijk and Georginio Wijnaldum would be fit enough to face Leicester, although both are back in training

 Fabinho and Dejan Lovren have returned from injury, but Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain remain sidelined and James Milner is suspended

 Harry Maguire is back for the Foxes after struggling with a leg issue. Head-to-head in last five meetings  01 Sep 20 – Leicester 1-2 Liverpool – Premier League  30 Dec 2017 – Liverpool 2-1 Leicester – Premier League  23 Sep 2017 – Leicester 2-3 Liverpool – Premier League  19 Sep 2017 – Leicester 2-0 Liverpool – League Cup  27 Feb 2017 – Leicester 3-1 Liverpool – Premier League      MORE: West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini says Marko Arnautovic injury 'will not be easy'

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét