Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

Mom, there's something different about you.

Yes, even i noticed. I'm more beautiful today.

Mom, your hair! Why is your hair this color?

Why are you gathering a crowd?

Even i don't overreact like this when you fail your exam!

But, mom, what happened?

Old age has come looking for me.

Old age comes searching with white hair, why did it come with light brown highlights?

Listen to the story.

Yesterday while i was brushing my beautiful hair, i saw alot of white hair.

White hair and my personality doesn't match. I'm actually very young.

That's why, i went to the Hair Salon near our house.

I went to get it dyed black but the girl was showing me a color book.

That girl asked me, BLACK OR TOFFEE.

I heard it as, BLACK COFFEE.

I thought they were such nice people. While they were going to color my hair, they were going to give me coffee.

After washing the hair, putting back the spectacles, that's only i realised what condition my hair was in.

Okay, problem solving time.

I'll go and buy black dye. You dye your entire hair black. That way, it will go back to the original minus the white hair.

What? Are you kidding me?

I paid $100 for this color. You are going to buy a $5 black dye and get rid of it?

What happened...has happened. Its actually quite nice. Don't i look 20 years younger?

What would your relatives think?

I don't know. I can only see spirits. I can't read human minds.

No, i mean...Won't they speak one kind?

They can speak TWO kinds too. Why are you bothered by that?

I am AMADA. I already told you this year, i'm a new AMADA.

If i dye my hair, is my intelligence/position gone?

No one has the rights to obstruct my dreams. There is no expiry date to my dreams!

For a short time, i turned into jyothika from 36 vayadhinile.

Very soon, even i will go to meet the President.

Mom, she didn't meet the President because she dyed her hair.

Her daughter repeated what she said in the school. The president was impressed and wanted to see her.

In this house, i speak so many intelligent and philosophical things. Why can't you repeat that in your school?

From now on, everyday you are going to your school and holding the microphone.

You are telling one thing i said everyday in your school. If someone ask, say you are quoting me.

if you want, when i'm talking at home, you can take notes.

I don't know, when i'll speak, where i'll speak, what i'll speak, why i speak...

but when the time is right, the golden words will come out of my mouth and you catch it!

I need to meet the President. You have to do all the backend work for that.

I'll get right on that.

Its time for the world to know how smart i am!

For more infomation >> SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT ABOUT MOM! - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jussie Smollett's family issues statement on attack: "Jussie is a warrior whose light cannot be dimm - Duration: 1:11.

Photo: Gabriel Olsen (Getty Images) The family of Jussie Smollett—the Empire actor who was hospitalized this week after being subjected to a violent, racist, and homoephobic attack in Chicago—has now issued a statement on his behalf

Posted to the social media account of Smollett's sister, actress Jurnee Smollett Bell, the note denounces the "racial and homophobic hate crime," while pledging support for Smollett, describing him as "a warrior whose light cannot be dimmed."  The family's note also focuses on the fact that the attack against Smollett—which occurred early in the morning last Tuesday—was symptomatic of wider issues facing vulnerable populations throughout America at the present moment: We want people to understand these targeted hate crimes are happening to our sisters, brothers and our gender non-conforming siblings, many who reside within the intersection of multiple identities, on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes even daily basis all across our country

Oftentimes ending fatally, these are inhumane acts of domestic terrorism and they should be treated as such.Advertisement  Smollett discharged himself from the hospital the morning after the attack, and was reportedly in "good" condition

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét