Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 30 2019

Hello

yeet

For more infomation >> A spooky subcount! Face reveal at 50 subs. This is 100% true... ^_^ - Duration: 0:01.

-------------------------------------------

Autism or Aspergers - Which is it? - Duration: 4:29.

hi guys happy 2019

oh my gosh I'm just getting used to getting in the swing of

shooting videos again

this is my second video to shoot this year and I still

feel a little out of practice

bear with me I appreciate everyone's

patience

often I get the question from people or people will ask you know

if my diagnosis was autism or Asperger's and people generally expect from me to

hear that my diagnosis with Asperger's and then are often surprised when I tell

them that my diagnosis is officially autistic and so let me kind of explain

why that is

it depends you know on a lot of factors one of those big factors

being where you are in the world and another big factor is how recent your

diagnosis was I am late diagnosed adult in the United States and here in the

United States I believe it was 2013

I'm not 100% sure on that date so I could be

wrong but it has been a few years since they stopped diagnosing people with

Asperger's you know we're in my part of the world

there are other countries

I hear from people or other places where Asperger's is still a diagnosis but in

general it's it's being phased out in many parts of the world some people who

were diagnosed younger may still have this Asperger's diagnosis

nobody's going around stripping anyone of their their diagnosis and nobody's

trying to say if you have the Asperger's diagnosis you now have to call yourself

autistic if you don't want to either although you know there are still some

people who were diagnosed asperger's who now actually do call

themselves and label themselves autistic instead of Asperger's because it is all

included under one umbrella now and there are too many reasons to get into

in this one video as to why the separation between the the diagnosis

have been eliminated one big thing is you know it was based a lot on speaking

and speech development and that can be kind of a misguided way to - a -

categorize someone for a lot of reasons so you know they've kind of many many

people have come to the conclusion that this is not helpful and so they've

merged everything under one autism diagnosis umbrella so though that that's

just a very very extremely brief overview of you know why you know when

people ask me if I'm autistic or I have Asperger's or what my

diagnosis is my diagnosis is is

I am autistic and that's because

I where I'm diagnosed, when I was diagnosed

and the recent diagnosis

so anyway guys

thank you so much for listening

I hope I answered

this question because this is a question I've gotten multiple times and I can't

always respond back to each and every single questions so some of the ones I

think I get more often do videos on

so anyway guys, thank you so much

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week

Bye!!!

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét