Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

so ever since our hydrant over by the barn broke but having to get all the

water for the Ducks right from there off the side of the house it's far from an

ideal situation carrying one bucket of water out here to the Ducks isn't too

bad but the problem really comes up when I'm trying to bring six or seven buckets

out to fill up the duck pools so the water for this hydrant is fed from a

spring way out there somewhere I don't even know where it is

I talked to a friend of mine who's a plumber and he said he could fix this

hydrant or actually replace the hydrant for a really small money and so I'm not

too worried about that but the problem is he needs to be able

to go to the Springboks to turn it off and given that I don't know where the

Springbok actually is that is an easier said than done task

release the Quacken release the Quacken release the Quacken I think it's a little

bit too cold for them to want to go outside today nice and fresh

so now some of you have been asking why I bother leaving the duck water in the

duck house at night it's just gonna freeze I do it because I believe that

the Ducks and having for them to have fresh water as much fresh water as they

can it's a really good thing and it's gonna freeze in the morning it's gonna

freeze it midday it's gonna freeze at night so dealing with frozen water

I don't mind I'll just do my little rubber duck dish dance and break up the

ice and so it's not that bad for everything I've read from everything

I've seen having fresh water is a good thing for ducks and so if it means a

little bit of extra work for me to make sure that they have as much fresh water

as I can possibly provide without actually having electricity out to here

I don't know it's not such a bad thing

built for my ducks for getting him water carry him definitely working perfectly

for six months

and I feel like I was really in the groove and now and so I guess that's why

I'm so bent out of shape about having this broken water pipe because the

problem for my system and so I guess it's time to start venturing out into

the wilderness there so I've resolved that today I'm going to go on a mission

I'm gonna go out to the woods and see if I can find it if I could that would be

awesome

most of our property is actually wooded so this is a map that I got from our

Forester that I think has some of the markings that I need to try to find this

spring and now this line here that you see right here I believe this is a

stream maybe somewhere in that circle is where the spring is that feeds the barn

so we're gonna go try to track that down so for some perspective what I'm talking

about is way out over there now because the snow is still so deep

and it's really too deep to easily walk around I'm gonna strap on some snowshoes

to help me stay atop of things hopefully the snow is a good quality for

snowshoeing

so there was so much water over the last couple days between the snowmelt and the

rains that this usually would be frozen solid right around now this time of year

can't forget you guys shallow water behind us

oh right me across

whoa oh shoot I went down look let's see that those are some turkey

tracks right there see him do that right there dinner they're their turkeys looks

like only one kind of like turkeys and ducks have their own natural snowshoe

hello turkey droppings based on my math this

is pretty much right where I thought it would be but I don't think I can see

anything

I ain't good I don't think I'm gonna find it because

of how high the snow is and because of how hard it is to go across the stream

right now I don't think I'm finding that Spring box anytime before April you

know I've been out here in the summer before trying to find it like I'd go out

for a hike or something and then I didn't have too much luck

now it's golly it's even worse like it's impossible to find any things I mean

usually I'm contending with like this is all covered in you know scrub brush and

prickers and all that sort of good stuff but you know just with the machete in

the long sweatshirt I'm fine with that stuff this there's no getting around

this snow it's too much too hard to see I guess this mission is a failure that

stinks

you

when you really want to do something and you're really passionate about doing it

you're always gonna find a way to make it work I think yesterday was so bummed

out by the fact that their system and everything that I developed wasn't

working then I kind of lost sight of the fact that I really want to be a farmer

and I really want to take care of these ducks and if it's gonna require more

work if it's gonna require building out a new system I'm just gonna make it

happen

after my failed search to find the spring yesterday I started to do a

little thinking and I came up with a plan I ran into the hardware store and I

got a short hose I got a little on/off switch hose nozzle connector thing and a

burlap bag and the reason I got those things was because I was building out a

new system I feel like this morning as I'm trying

this out and using it moving the water out here for the ducts it hasn't been

that bad in fact it was probably about the same

as it was before

and now as I'm out here with the Ducks and just looking at me and seeing how

happy they are and seeing how healthy they are and seeing how well they're

doing as they swim through the water I'll take a little bath and splash

around it just it makes it all seem worth it I mean coming out here in the

morning hanging out with these guys watching them doing the work around here

collecting a couple of fresh eggs that's kind of what it's all about if you want

something I mean like really want something if you have a dream you can't

let every little obstacle or every little thing delay you or prevent you

from achieving that dream and even if you've made some great plans and even if

you've figured like the whole thing out and feel like you're set circumstances

are gonna change and it's how you adapt and how you continue to pursue that

dream that really makes all the difference in my mind and while I

probably won't find the spring until the spring and I've got probably about three

more months of winter to contend with and dealing things this way I feel like

it's all very very manageable that's all I've got for you guys today I hope you

found it interesting and I'll see you back here next time at Gold Shaw Farm

where we are slowly and patiently and consistently trying to build a farm in

Vermont

For more infomation >> Searching for a Spring in the Dead of Winter - Duration: 12:07.

-------------------------------------------

Dump Truck Is Working | Little Red Car Cartoons & Nursery Rhymes For Children - Super Kids Network - Duration: 46:36.

Dump Truck Is Working...

For more infomation >> Dump Truck Is Working | Little Red Car Cartoons & Nursery Rhymes For Children - Super Kids Network - Duration: 46:36.

-------------------------------------------

FOR KIDS | RATE that SLIME | SLIME VIDEO COMPILATION Vol 1 - Duration: 7:33.

Rate these Slime Videos

For more infomation >> FOR KIDS | RATE that SLIME | SLIME VIDEO COMPILATION Vol 1 - Duration: 7:33.

-------------------------------------------

Free spotify premium || spotify premium ios free || spotify premium for free - Duration: 3:24.

Free spotify premium || spotify premium ios free || spotify premium

For more infomation >> Free spotify premium || spotify premium ios free || spotify premium for free - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Clipping Our Nails | Pepee Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 11:14.

Clipping Our Nails ....

For more infomation >> Clipping Our Nails | Pepee Cartoons | Videos For Children by Kids Abc Tv - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

10 Stats You Need to Know for Super Bowl LIII (New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams) - Duration: 5:18.

 It's been 17 years since the New England Patriots beat the Saint Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI

In Super Bowl LIII, New England quarterback Tom Brady's career comes full circle in a way, as he'll attempt to win his sixth Super Bowl when the Patriots face the Rams this Sunday in Atlanta

    While New England is making its third consecutive Super Bowl appearance, the Rams are returning to the big game for the first time since they played the Patriots in early 2002

    Here are 10 stats to help get you ready for Super Bowl LIII:    9: Super Bowl appearances by Tom Brady  Sunday marks Brady's ninth Super Bowl appearance, the most in NFL history

Brady also has been to more Super Bowls than any other franchise (other than New England of course)

Dallas, Denver, and Pittsburgh all have made eight appearances. From a player perspective, Mike Lodish, who played for the Buffalo Bills and Denver Broncos, ranks second on the list with six Super Bowl appearances

   17: Age gap between Brady and Jared Goff  Brady enters Super Bowl LIII at 41 years old, while Goff makes his first Super Bowl start at 24

To be exact, 17 years and 72 days separate Brady and Goff. It's the largest age difference between quarterbacks in Super Bowl history

   33: Age of Los Angels Rams head coach Sean McVay  McVay was just a high school student when the New England super duo of Brady and Bill Belichick won their first Super Bowl together

At age 33, McVay is the youngest head coach to lead his team in a Super Bowl.    38: Players on Patriots roster with Super Bowl experience  According to ESPN Stats & Info, 38 New England players will take the field Sunday with the experience of having played in the big game

Conversely, Los Angeles' roster features just four players who have Super Bowl experience

Twenty-seven New England players have won a Super Bowl, while three players from the Rams already have a ring

   3: Consecutive Super Bowl appearances by New England  The Patriots are playing in their third consecutive Super Bowl, and they've gone 1-1 during that span

The Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills are only the other teams in NFL history to have played in three consecutive Super Bowls

   7: Number of times the Super Bowl has featured rematches  This represents the seventh time the Super Bowl will feature a previous pairing

The experience isn't new to the Patriots, as last year's big game matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles was a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX

   12: Number of Super Bowl wins by teams in white jerseys  According to ESPN researcher Evan Kaplan, teams wearing white jerseys for the Super Bowl have won 12 of the last 13

Patriot fans will be pleased to know that their team will be wearing their road whites on Sunday

They are 3-2 when doing so in the Super Bowl.    18: Career Super Bowl touchdown passes by Brady  In eight Super Bowl starts, Brady has thrown 18 touchdown passes, easily making him the all-time leader in the category (Joe Montana is next with 11)

He also holds the record for pass attempts in a game (62), career pass attempts (357), completions in a game (43), career completions (235), passing yards in a game (505), and career (2,576)

   17: Rushing touchdowns by Todd Gurley  Gurley led the league with 17 rushing touchdowns in the regular season

He did that even though he played in just 14 games, missing two due to a knee injury

He has scored twice in the playoffs thus far, although he was limited to just 10 rushing yards on four carries (and one catch for three yards) in the NFC Championship game win over New Orleans

In his only previous meeting with New England, the Patriots held Gurley to 38 yards on 11 carries back in Week 13 of the 2016 season

New England won that game 26-10.    7: Grammy Awards won by Gladys Knight  Knight, affectionally known as the Empress of Soul, will sing the national anthem at Super Bowl LIII

The Atlanta native has accumulated 18 Grammy nominations in her illustrious career, winning seven

    — Written by Elton Hayes, who is part of the Athlon Contributor Network. A sports reporter for The Meridian Star, Hayes also has been an invited guest on "The Paul Finebaum Show

" Follow him on Twitter @EHDC12.

For more infomation >> 10 Stats You Need to Know for Super Bowl LIII (New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams) - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

When does the January Transfer Window close for Liverpool and Everton? - Duration: 3:27.

 In a window that saw ex-Liverpool player Ryan Babel return to the Premier League with Fulham, it has been almost all quiet on the Merseyside transfer front

 It opened on January 1 and barring some outgoing players, Liverpool and Everton haven't brought a single first-team player to the city

 With Jurgen Klopp and Marco Silva so far opting to keep faith with their current squads

  Deals so far    Liverpool got their business done early in terms of outgoing players

 The Reds shook hands with with Bournemouth twice, as striker Dominic Solanke was bought by Eddie Howe for £19million and right-back Nathaniel Clyne also signed for the Cherries on loan until the end of the season

 Ovie Ejaria was loaned to Reading following his return to Liverpool from Steven Gerrard's Rangers

 Goalkeeper Kamil Grabara was loaned to Danish Superliga side AGF Aarhus, as defender Taiwo Awoniyi was loaned to Mouscron where he spent the entire 2017-18 season

   Everton's Oumar Niasse headed to Cardiff on loan and attacking midfielder Kieran Dowell joined up with Sheffield United

 Northern Irishman Shayne Lavery will play for Falkirk until the end of the season

 Mason Holgate was loaned to West Bromwich Albion as the Championship side goes in search of promotion back to the Premier League

   There was interest in midfielder Idrissa Gueye from Paris Saint-Germain, but it remains to be seen whether the Ligue 1 giants will sign the 29-year-old

When does the transfer window close?  The window will close at 11pm on Thursday night

 Clubs will have until 11pm to make signings - although deals can get approved if the paperwork is done

Any late business expected?    The situation surrounding Idrissa Gueye continues to rumble on

 The Blues rejected a £21.5million offer for the Senegal international earlier this month and are reluctant to offload the defensive midfielder

 However, he was left out of the squad entirely for Tuesday's 1-0 win at Huddersfield with the Blues claiming he was simply carrying an injury

 It promises to be an interesting final few hours from an Everton perspective.  For Liverpool, the situation surrounding loan moves is the only real show in town

 Lazar Markovic could finally be leaving Anfield nearly four years after his final appearance in red, while Ben Woodburn is also the subject of loan interest

See more Liverpool and Everton stories

For more infomation >> When does the January Transfer Window close for Liverpool and Everton? - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Easy eye makeup tutorial for beginners with miniso|cat eyeliner tutorial|Eye makeup for beginners - Duration: 6:55.

today's video is another everyday makeup tutorial video and I'm creating this

look with the same eyeshadow palette with I have already created two look

how with one palette you can create so many look and this eyeshadow palette is

from miniso and the shade is three because they have different shades first

I will highlight my outer eyebrow sorry my outer eye and the inner corner of my

eye with the lightest shade available in the palette which is this one I will

take actually the smallest brush or my finger anything will do and I will

highlight

so you don't have to cross there you just have to highlight this area or you

can use your finger for my inner corner of eye I'm using my finger because I

really want this area to be highlighted

and it's actually easy to apply my finger you can use the brush both are

okay you know in this way okay so after highlighting my inner corner or my

outer corner of my eye what I will do I will actually do the contouring and I

will use this shade for the contouring this will work as a transition plus

contouring shade the technique is same I don't have to close your eyes not

close your eyes half open your eyes and do the contouring or either you can if

you know your crease then you can simply do in this way like I am doing or you

can simply open your eyes and do it so let's do it

this time I'm dragging it around my whole eye because this look is different

than the look that I have created before I am also applying to the side of my eye

I I will do the same procedure nothing is different for both I what of my eyes

they have equal eyes shadow and I will blend it because we want blendding the

shade that I will use now is the shade and I will apply it on my lips you can

use your fingers

after applying on my both of my eyes and the transition shade and the shade which

is which is on my lid I haven't tried to blend the this lid shade it into my

transition shade and it's not that the because it's so easy you just have to

move a brush and it will just get blended you don't have to do much these

both of these shades together and I will apply under my eye

and I'm using liquid eyeliner which is the most difficult one and I'm using

this stamp one I need I have to stamp my outer corner first and then I will apply

the liquid liner and it has to go in this way

see so I have a stamp to my both of my eyes and now I will fill it with the

smaller one

so I don't want the dramatic look on my eye so I'm not doing more let me do it

off the camera so I have applied the liquid eyeliner on both of my eyes and

then I will check it by rolling down my eyes and it's a bit thicker here and a

bit thinner here so I will equal it and rest is okay because your both eyes

they are never equal what additional thing I will do I will take my pencil

which is by makeup forever and I will fill my eyes in this way my eyelashes

will look more filler and even if I don't apply any fake eyelashes it will

still look so dark here and so thick so this I struggle

and the second thing I will do I will take my another pencil which is brown

pencil you can also take the brown eyeshadow either or you can leave it as

it is you don't have to do this step but I really think that I shall do it and

it's not something that I'm doing so harsh

all I want I don't want my lower eyelashes look dull and my upper

eyelashes look so prominent it does not look nice

For more infomation >> Easy eye makeup tutorial for beginners with miniso|cat eyeliner tutorial|Eye makeup for beginners - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

ESPN falls for fake LeBron James Instagram post about Anthony Davis trade rumors - Duration: 1:46.

 While trade rumors continue to swirl around Anthony Davis, NBA fans have enjoyed making jokes about the whole situation

One social media user in particular created a fake Instagram comment left by Lakers star LeBron James on Davis' latest post

 The fake comment reads, in part: "cya laker oops that was a typo I meant cya LAter

"  MORE: Fans work up NBA Trade Machine deals for Anthony Davis Oh come on man LeBron isn't even being subtle anymore

This is ridiculous pic.twitter.com/DQ3LmVP6Uq— sreekar (@sreekyshooter) January 30, 2019  The fake comment reads like a LeBron social media post would

 It has all of the right traits: Inclusion of the word "sheesh" A corny joke An abundance of emojis A dumb hashtag  So naturally, a producer at ESPN thought it was real, and the post made its way onto "SportsCenter

" Anchor Neil Everett read it as though it actually came from James.  "Look what we found on Insta-face: LeBron James giving thumbs up to Anthony Davis' wardrobe, and at the same time James basically giving the middle finger to the NBA," Everett said

 ESPN later acknowledged the post was fake with Everett saying it was made by "some kid with way too much time on his hands

"

For more infomation >> ESPN falls for fake LeBron James Instagram post about Anthony Davis trade rumors - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ Morning Forecast For January 31 - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> WBZ Morning Forecast For January 31 - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Toys for Kids ! Excavator, JCB, CAT, Dump Truck - Trucks for Kids - Duration: 10:34.

Amazing Toys for Kids ! Excavator, JCB, CAT, Dump Truck - Trucks for Kids

For more infomation >> Amazing Toys for Kids ! Excavator, JCB, CAT, Dump Truck - Trucks for Kids - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Tennessee pushes for radon testing in "Radon Activation Month" - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Tennessee pushes for radon testing in "Radon Activation Month" - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Royal Az - Inside Ryan Guzman's 'Neutral Color' Animal-Themed Nursery for Son Mateo - Duration: 2:57.

 Ryan Guzman's baby boy is set up in style.  Sharing exclusive photos of their 6-day-old son Mateo's nursery, the 9-1-1 actor and his fiancée Chrysti Ane tell PEOPLE they "loved the idea of natural, neutral colors" as a foundation to build off of

Get push notifications with news, features and more. Follow Following You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications

 "Then, slowly but surely, we started finding cute little plush animals in the perfect colors, so the nursery evolved into a 'Neutral Color Animal' theme," the couple explain

 And a final touch of color brought the space to life. As Guzman and Ane reveal, "We chose blue as our color 'pop' and it all came together!"  Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter

  Ryan Guzman Gets Sentimental About Becoming a Father in Thanksgiving Post  With help from Gugu Guru, the new parents pulled the room together with pieces from a variety of brands — like the Soho Baby Hampton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in Stonewash ($499), which they "fell in love with" immediately

 "We looked at other cribs but we kept coming back to the Hampton Collection," Guzman and Ane recall

"It was exactly what we were looking for in design and color."  They also "created custom bedding and window treatments using Carousel Designs" and picked up an "eco-friendly machine-washable rug" from Lorena Canals

 Ane announced their son's birth on Instagram this week, sharing a photo of Mateo's adorable, tiny feet

 "My heart multiplied by a million when I laid eyes on you," wrote the new mom

"I didn't understand the extent of my capability of love until January 24th, 2019

"  She concluded her caption, "I will do my best to love you, guide you, protect you, and be an example for you

My little Mateo 👶🏽♥️"

For more infomation >> Royal Az - Inside Ryan Guzman's 'Neutral Color' Animal-Themed Nursery for Son Mateo - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

'Masked Singer' Renewed for Season 2 at Fox - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> 'Masked Singer' Renewed for Season 2 at Fox - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Saints receiver Michael Thomas refuted Roger Goodell's explanation for blown no-call - Duration: 2:35.

 Roger Goodell had to know the questions were coming, and he still managed to upset a Saints player

 The league had spent the 10 days since the botched NFC Championship no-call on a clear pass interference ignoring a public outcry

That silence ended on Wednesday at the commissioner's annual Super Bowl week press conference in Atlanta

 When Goodell was finally asked about the missed no-call and possible repercussions for the officials, Goodell said that he spoke with Saints coach Sean Payton and the players about the play

"We understand the frustration of the fans…whenever officiating is a part of any kind of discussion postgame, it's never a good outcome for us

"  -NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell on the non-PI call in the NFC Championship Game

https://t.co/CgWg6YikAe pic.twitter.com/iVx8a21fAu  — CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) January 30, 2019    Saints receiver Michael Thomas just didn't agree with that answer

Thomas tweeted — as Goodell applauded the great communication between the parties involved — that Goodell never spoke to the Saints

He ain't talk to us  — Michael Thomas (@Cantguardmike) January 30, 2019    Payton said after the game that the league's VP of officiating Al Riveron admitted that the call was missed

Goodell reiterated that in his answer, but the disconnect seemed to come from the claim that he personally addressed the Saints players about the error

 While Thomas was the only Saints player to tweet about the Goodell press conference, Payton did appear to be wearing a Goodell clown shirt during his own media availability on Wednesday

 In case you needed any indication as to where the head coach stood on the matter

More NFL!Deshaun Watson did something awesome for his mom and the house he grew up inTom Brady opened up about how his kids love watching him play and it was perfectMichael Vick detailed why Chip Kelly's QB competition left him in tears

For more infomation >> Saints receiver Michael Thomas refuted Roger Goodell's explanation for blown no-call - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

West Ham Considering Move for Chelsea's Olivier Giroud Amid Marko Arnautovic Injury Concerns - Duration: 2:11.

 ​West Ham are reported to be considering another move for Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud, after forward Marko Arnautovic suffered what looked to be a bad injury during Tuesday night's 3-0 defeat to Wolves

  The Austrian put weeks of transfer speculation linking him with a move to China to bed last week when he put pen to paper on a new deal with the Irons, but it seems as though Manuel Pellegrini's side may have found themselves chasing a deadline day replacement nonetheless, after he landed awkwardly on his right leg in the second half in West Ham's loss to Wolves

Arnautovic will be assessed on Wednesday to determine the extent of his injury. Left the ground on crutches with his right foot in a protective boot

#WHUFC pic.twitter.com/eERF5nbXny— Ben Dinnery (@BenDinnery) January 29, 2019  He was immediately substituted and is said to have left the ground in crutches, and the ​Mirror say that the feeling at the London Stadium is that the injury is worrying enough that they will revive their interest in the 32-year-old ​Chelsea striker

  Having attempted to sign him from ​Arsenal last January, the target-man decided on Stamford Bridge instead, but the claim is that the Hammers could make a fresh offer to pry him away from another of their London rivals on deadline day

He is currently some way from being first-choice at the Blues, and although he was substituted on for new signing Gonzalo Higuain on Wednesday night, he could not influence the game as ​Maurizio Sarri's side lost to Bournemouth

He'd likely see a bit more game-time at ​West Ham, but it remains to be seen if that is his priority at this stage in his career, or if Chelsea will even accept any potential last-gasp offer The Giroud interest is not thought to have derailed their widely reported ​pursuit of Celta Vigo marksman Maxi Gomez, though incidentally the feeling is now that they may now wait until the summer to get that one over the line

For more infomation >> West Ham Considering Move for Chelsea's Olivier Giroud Amid Marko Arnautovic Injury Concerns - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Recall for infants' Ibuprofen expanded - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Recall for infants' Ibuprofen expanded - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Obi flying the flag for the UK - Duration: 4:40.

 For the second year in a row, a player born in the United Kingdom will be attempting to lift the Vince Lombardi Trophy on Super Bowl Sunday

 It was Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi who capped the 2017 season with a Super Bowl victory over the New England Patriots

This weekend, it will be Patriots London-born safety Obi Melifonwu hoping to do the same to put an exclamation point on the 2018 campaign

 The physically-impressive 6-foot-4, 224-pound safety was born in London before moving to the United States and growing up as a fierce Patriots fan in Massachusetts

 "This is awesome," Melifonwu tells NFLUK.com. "I was born in Islington before moving to America and I still have a lot of family over there on my mum’s side

To be able to experience this and have them experience this with me is something special

 I had a lot of family come over for the Vikings game earlier this season and that was really special to have them watch me play an American football game

"  Melifonwu was a second round draft pick of the Oakland Raiders in 2017. He recorded 7 tackles in an injury-hit rookie campaign and was released by the Silver and Black in October 2018

The former Connecticut star inked a deal with the Patriots in early November and recorded three tackles in the regular season

 In New England's AFC Championship Game win over Kansas City, Melifonwu recorded one tackle and is now hoping for some serious trans-Atlantic support on Super Bowl Sunday

 "Being five hours ahead here in the US, it is going to be a late night for my family back in the UK," Melifonwu laughs

"I have about three or four uncles over there, three aunts and they all have kids who are rooting for me

To still have ties over there is a blessing. It’s sad that I haven't been able to go back over there because of football and all the hard work we put in but hopefully I get back over there in the near future

 "That would definitely be a special moment. The last time I was over in the UK I was 10 years old and now I’m 24 so 14 years is a long time

That would be something special to do. I want to enjoy that time with family."  As he prepares for the biggest game of his football life, Melifonwu is excited to fly the flag for the United Kingdom and to suit up for the team he has supported since he was a young boy

 The 24-year-old defensive back admits: "This is definitely a dream come true because I have been a Patriots fan for as long as I can remember

It is a dream to be a part of this organisation and I'm grateful for the opportunity the Patriots gave me

I don’t take it for granted and every day I go into work, I go in with a purpose and to help this team achieve success

"  While the hour will be late in London on the night of the Super Bowl, Melifonwu is hoping that his big day can influence and inspire young fans in the United Kingdom

 "It's not every day a kid from Islington plays in the Super Bowl," Melifonwu concludes

"I want to inspire those kids who are growing up and have a dream and something they want to aspire to do

It takes a lot of sacrifice and a lot of work but everything is possible with prayer and hard work

"  "Being born in London is definitely something special and I hope all the fans in the UK will be cheering us on across the pond and I appreciate those guys

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét