Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Feb 1 2019

I am at Delhi airport. Its 2:45 am

10:15 pm in Italy

My week-long trip has ended

In comparison to US & Kazakhstan, Turkey and Georgia trips, this was very short

As usual, this was a different trip

Many of you who follow me on Instagram

must be knowing how this trip happened

Alitalia invited me on their direct flight between Delhi and Rome

I also happily accepted the offer

They offered me Business class while coming back

Thanks to Alitalia who made this trip possible

but before that

Thanks to all of you

because of whom I got this trip

Alitalia invited me because of you

So a big thanks to all of you

then thanks to Alitalia

now let me show you the glimpse of the series

actually even before starting of this trip

there were news of torrential rains in Italy

it badly affected many areas of Italy

Venice was flooded

many tourists were trapped

Many regions said that the situation was alarming like emergency!

so I couldn't visit the famous tourist attractions like...

I visited another place

I read about it in a in-flight magazine

so don't forget to go through such magazines

you may get some new travel ideas

I visited Alberobello

There is something special about this place

You will see it in the series

Stayed for 2 days in Rome

visited Vatican city, another country

so you can say, I visited 2 countries during this trip

Vatican city is the world's smallest country

lies in Italy

wait for the series to know more about it

I visited Colosseum

one of the 7 wonders of the world

I prepared expenditure report during the 7 hour long return flight

it takes more time while going to Rome

probably 8 hours

takes 7 hours while coming back to Delhi

this variation is because of Earth's rotation

So in total, I spent 23,000 Rs

This doesn't include Air Tickets

as Alitalia invited me for the flight

23,000 is bit higher than what I spend on other trips

as I do budget travelling

This time I enjoyed luxury

like my Egypt trip

I also paid 4,000 Rs for a night stay in a hotel

though for a different reason

wait for the videos

23000 Rs is equivalent to 280 Euros

Euro is the currency valid all over Europe

Rome is the part of European Union, so Euro is accepted

There are still a few countries in Europe which still have their own currency

I spent 280 Euros for travel, accommodation and food

I paid 74 Euros for travelling

I travelled in luxury buses

travelled in local trams in Rome

used public transport

so this time I didn't hitchhiked

now let me tell you about expenses on food

I ate pizzas, pastas, icecreams, etc...

i bought raw food from supermarkets..

prepared them in my hostel

wait for the videos

paid 45 Euros for food

Out of 23,000 rs, I spent 10,000 on food and travel

rest 13,000 rs were spent on stay

1st night was in a hotel in Rome

next 2 nights in Alberobello

that place is popular for a reason

for that reason I stayed at a special place

though it was expensive but totally different experience

I took separate rooms in hotel

paid 138 Euros for that

Spent 23 Euro for stay in hostel

almost 1900 RS

So this was the total expenditure report

You will like this series, if you are not adventurous

if you prefer direct flights over layovers

I will tell you how you reach Rome

how to travel from the airport to the city

where to stay in Rome?

how much to pay for a stay

where can you travel in Rome?

how to travel in Rome?

which are the low cost airlines in Italy?

How expensive are trains or buses !

how is the journey in buses!

all this ... coming up in this series

i hope you will like the videos

youll love the short series on Italy

For more infomation >> 7 days in Italy for 23,000 Rs | Alitalia - Business Class - Duration: 9:47.

-------------------------------------------

Vallejo Officer Investigated for Rough Arrest of Man Recording Traffic Stop - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Vallejo Officer Investigated for Rough Arrest of Man Recording Traffic Stop - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Part 2: How to Make the Business Case for Engagement? - Duration: 10:48.

In Part 1 of this video

we looked at the 10 Key Conditions

that organisations who

have successfully achieved sustainably

higher levels of employee engagement

have managed to get in place for their people.

If you too would like to start building your case

for making those changes and

investing in developing Employee Engagement

in your organisation,

to produce a more effective,

fulfilling and profitable operation.

Lets look at a simple

framework approach that can help get you started.

Before we start,

if you need to, Please take a look at Part 1 of this video

and make a copy of the 10 Key conditions

that you will find in the description.

This simple framework approach

will help to you think through

firstly, what are the current conditions

in your organisations your "is" state,

Secondly, what action steps you could take

that could change those conditions

and thirdly, what the bottom line, cost benefit

of those changes might be

that would i justify the effort.

So, as a first step,

get together with your team

and for each of the 10 Key Conditions

do a little brain storming

and make a list

of how people are currently experiencing

their work environment.

Then, as a next step

against each item on your list

write down specific actions

that if taken would allow your people

to experience that Condition as positively as possible.

Lets take a look at what those first two steps might look like:

for example: for our first Key Condition, No. 1 which is,

about how work fulfils our need for meaning and purpose

It might be that after careful reflection and discussion

your is state list might include that:

Firstly, people don't see much connection

between their own work

and the value that is being produced for customers.

Secondly, not much emphasis is put on

recognising the value of individuals work.

Thirdly, managers don't seem to think

people's personal feelings about

the meaning and purpose of their work are relevant.

Fourthly, linkage of the individual's work

and the broader organisational effort

typically only comes up when something breaks

and individuals receive negative feedback and frustrations.

...and so forth.

Work through all of the 10 Key Conditions in this way,

trying to really flesh out as far as possible

what conditions currently exist

that might get in the way of

people having a completely

positive experience of each item.

If you are find this more challenging

than you thought it would be,

bringing in a trained facilitator

to help keep the brainstorming process on track

can be very helpful

Anyway, once you are happy that

your list is as complete as possible,

the next step is to think about specific actions

that would positively change each item on your list.

You might, for example come up with that:

all supervisors could be actioned to have

daily or weekly performance boosting

personal conversation with everyone on their team

to give positive feedback and acknowledge them

for how their work contributes to the wider effort.

This might lead to the idea that

managers and team leads need to be performance managed

by their supervisors to ensure

that they are doing this consistently.

HR could ensure that more

emphasis is put on identifying

individual's sense of personal values and purpose

during the hiring process

to ensure a better fit with each job role.

Training could be given to all managers and team leads

on how to develop emotional intelligence skills

and provide affirmative feedback

and deal with performance failures

in a positive and supportive manner.

You might want to add that

Induction training needs to highlight

the value that the organisation delivers to customers

and how the contribution of individuals

performing different job functions

can make all the difference.

And so on and so forth,

I'm sure you can come up with many more ideas,

once your creative juices are flowing

The important thing is

try to capture as much detail as possible.

So, armed with these two lists

your current is state and your action list.

You now need to add a third column

And think through how to best implement

each action item in your organisation.

Is it a change in process, technology,

quality control or behaviour.

Think through what the costs

of implementing these changes might be.

Much can achieved

without spending any money at all.

Although you will need to think through what hidden costs

your proposed changes might have.

For example, on increased workloads for supervisors

if they were to spend more time

in engagement boosting activities

with their team members.

What are the implications

for their current workload demands?

What are the implications for

HR, training, tech support functions

and the recruitment, staffing

and performance management processes?

Once you have answers to all of these questions

for each item on your Action List

for all of the 10 Key Conditions

you will have all the raw material

necessary to start building your business case.

A road map of specific and costable actions

to get you from your current situation

to one where the conditions for high engagement

have been built into

the core dna fabric or your organisation.

All you then need to do

to finish building your business case

is to project what you think

the impact of improved employee engagement would be

to your key business performance metrics.

You need to be able to project

what a fully engaged workforce would do

to your revenue, margin, growth,

customer satisfaction and loyalty numbers.

How would it affect your staffing costs?

What impact would it have on

recruitment, retention and the

financial and operational costs of staff turnover?

Adding into your case projections

of the bottom line impact

of investing in this change effort

will give you the answers to

my questions at the beginning of Part 1 of this video

what kind of return on investment could you expect

or alternatively, what would the cost of doing nothing be?

You may have noticed that so far,

I haven't mentioned the popular approach

of surveying employees

to assess and analyse engagement levels.

Now while, I do believe a lot of value can be derived

from having systems in place

that monitor engagement levels over time,

especially for larger more complex organisations,

just like for a doctor

taking the patients temperature and blood pressure

does not create the cure.

Being able to collect and analyse engagement data

while it might be interesting and informative,

in itself does not necessarily do anything

to shift the culture and behaviours

throughout the organisation

to actually create higher engagement.

And if senior leaders need to rely on survey data

to tell them what the state of engagement and

disengagement is throughout their organisation,

by definition they may be too far out of touch

with the day to day realities of their people

and would probably find it valuable

to reconnect with the simple leadership discipline of

MBWA management by wandering around,

getting out of their c-suite offices

and regularly talking to their front line workers

about what they find challenging and rewarding with their work,

can be a really enlightening experience for many senior executives.

Clearly this short video can only scratch the surface

of what is a big and complex subject

and there is a lot more that we need to talk about,

but I will be drilling into many of the aspects

of the process of developing employee engagement

in upcoming videos.

So, make sure you subscribe

to keep up with my videos

as I manage to get them posted.

My name is Nick Musgrave,

I specialize in helping individuals and organisations

achieve their best potential.

In this series of short bite-size videos

I am exploring how you can deepen your understanding

of the links between Neuroscience, Emotional intelligence,

Leadership and Engagement.

and discuss the many practical ways

that can help you move up to the next level

both personally and as the leader of others,

wherever you might currently be on the Engagement scale.

I hope that this quick skim over the 10 Key Conditions

that need to be in place to promote engagement

and my simple framework

to help get you started building your own business case

has been of some value to you.

To make sure what I am giving you

is relevant to your own learning needs,

please leave me a comment

I'd love to know what you feel,

or if you have any particular challenges

or success stories with leadership and

employee engagement in your organisation,

that you would like to share with me.

Thank you for staying with me to the end of this video.

Don't forget if you like it give it a like.

And I would love you to click the subscribe button

and join me on this journey of discovery,

and check out the next video

in the Leadership for Engagement series

for more practical tips on how to

boost engagement for yourself and the teams you lead.

For more infomation >> Part 2: How to Make the Business Case for Engagement? - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Your help needed to find a man wanted for questioning in homicide - Duration: 0:24.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Your help needed to find a man wanted for questioning in homicide - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fresno Grizzlies unveil new look for 2019 season - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Fresno Grizzlies unveil new look for 2019 season - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kalamazoo pastor accused of paying teens for sex acts - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Kalamazoo pastor accused of paying teens for sex acts - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Evacuation warning issued for Santa Barbara County burn areas ahead of storm - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Evacuation warning issued for Santa Barbara County burn areas ahead of storm - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

AIC provides hot meals for the homeless at South Congregational Church - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> AIC provides hot meals for the homeless at South Congregational Church - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Swansea Mall to close for good at the end of March - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Swansea Mall to close for good at the end of March - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Wahoos fans excited about what new affiliation will mean for Pensacola - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Wahoos fans excited about what new affiliation will mean for Pensacola - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Job Alert for 01-31-19 - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Job Alert for 01-31-19 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

white vhs // ADJUST THE VCR TRACKING FOR THE CLEAREST PICTURE - Duration: 32:45.

Only time will tell

How this story ends

I still care about you, yet I'm

All alone again

We'll find our way, my dear

All alone again

We'll find our way, my dear

You're lookin' for something

you can't find - not here

All you feel is nothing

love is blind - not clear

I know we fell to pieces, I know you tried so hard

but we will find our way, find our way through these broken hearts

I know we fell to pieces, I know you tried so hard

but we will find our way find our way through these broken hearts

Through these broken hearts

Through these broken hearts

All alone again

We'll find our way, my dear

All alone again

You know we'll find our way

I sit and wonder if we could have been more than just friends

You stood me up and let me down and had me hung out again

I wonder if you still know

how I feel, just how I feel

I really should have known

that this would be the reality

(How am I supposed to move on when you have my heart?)

(How can I move on when you already have my heart?)

(How am I supposed to move on when you have my heart?)

(How can I move on when you already-) I wonder if you still know

how I feel, just how I feel

I really should have known

that this would be the reality

I wonder if you still know

how I feel, just how I feel

I really should have known

that this would be the reality

(How am I supposed to move on when you have my heart?) You have my heart

(How can I move on when you already have my heart?) You have my heart

(How am I supposed to move on when you have my heart?) You have my heart

(How can I move on when you already have my heart?) You have my heart

"I wanted to remind you that we have video cassette players for rent"

No more chasing lies, let's waste some time

I wanna vibe with you

and I've got all my life to make you mine, to make you smile, yeah

so that's what I'm gonna do

so please adjust the tracking on the VCR

watch a couple tapes then maybe play guitar

I just wanna kick it

and baby, if you're down for it, we can just clown a bit, don't have to give a shit - no

I just wanna kick it

Just wanna ride and kick it with you

I know it's been so long since love this strong has felt so wrong

but now it just feels so right

and all those empty words affirm that hurt

I've come to terms that you're not the one I want

so please adjust the tracking on the VCR

watch a couple tapes then maybe play guitar

I just wanna kick it

and if you're feeling down for it, we can just clown a bit

don't have to give a shit - no

I just wanna kick it

Just wanna ride and kick it with you

I wish I could find the words to say

Every time I try they drift away

and I notice when you

aren't around. It breaks my heart

Maybe we could try again, babe

but then again, this may have worked out in the end

I wonder if she'll notice me

I think about her constantly

I wish I could find the words to say

'cause every time I try they drift away

I'm still in love with you

but do you love me too?

I'm so in love with you

but do you love me too?

Did you want to be alone?

'cause you can if you wanted to

I'm still in love with you

but do you love me too?

I'm so in love with you

but do you love me too?

I'm so in love with you

but do you love me too?

Didn't think you'd be the one to do me like this

Took my trust and just ripped it up into pieces

All my love you took for granted left me feelin'

like I thought that we could be

everything you ever wanted

and now that it's done I'm still haunted

I might move on but it will be long from now

'cause I thought that we would be

more than just a simple thing

You got me hung up on that feeling

The thought of you was so appealing

'cause I thought that we'd still be

And though I know that it will never be the same, I'll try

and even though I know that there will be a change, I'll try

and every time the thought of you passes through, I cry

Shape-shifting memories in my mind

(I hope we'll be okay, I think we'll be alright)

(I know we'll be okay, I think we'll be just fine)

(I hope we'll be okay, I think we'll be alright)

(I hope we'll be okay, but I think we'll be just fine)

But did you really have to go and do that now? Why?

After everything we've been through you just leave me to die

I thought that I could be strong enough for the both of us

but I guess not

Every thing has it's own purpose in life

Now what is there to find?

Won't somebody come and be

this little lover boy's girl?

Sit and talk about the things

in little lover girl's world

I know that I'll never be

what I want you to see in me

I know that I'll never be

what I want you to see in me

Watch the night as it fades away

Wonder what yer doin'

Morning comes and the sky is filled with grey

it's got me feelin' blue and

I know that I'll never be

what I want you to see in me

I know it's not meant to be

Did you know what you meant to me, my dear?

Thank you so much for listening! <3 I appreciate you all - white vhs

For more infomation >> white vhs // ADJUST THE VCR TRACKING FOR THE CLEAREST PICTURE - Duration: 32:45.

-------------------------------------------

Police looking for fourth suspect in connection game machine burglaries - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Police looking for fourth suspect in connection game machine burglaries - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Indianapolis Public Schools approves raises up to 22 percent for employees - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Indianapolis Public Schools approves raises up to 22 percent for employees - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Part 1: How to Make the Business Case for Employee Engagement? - Duration: 9:03.

Thank you for joining me

Because you are here

I imagine you're curious to know more about

how to make the business case

for investing in increasing employee engagement

for your team or organisation.

Perhaps you are wondering what conditions really make the difference

to producing sustainable employee engagement?

Would you like to know

whether the bottom line benefits

of investing in this change initiative

for your organisation are really worth it?

What could the level of return on investment be?

How much worse off you will be if you do nothing?

Now, I really appreciate

your desire to develop your understanding,

and while I can't talk to the details of your unique situation

I will try to give you a simple approach

to help you find the answers that you are looking for.

I have split the video into 2 parts

In this first one I will be sharing with you

the 10 Key Conditions necessary

for sustainable employee engagement to flourish.

Then in Part 2 we will be looking at

how to use a simple framework

built on these 10 Key conditions

to put together the business case

for investing in developing employee engagement

for your team or organisation.

Please leave me a comment

or send me an email

if you would like me to help you think about

your own unique situation

I would be happy to do what I can

to help you get moving in the right direction.

So, let's get started

Firstly, what is Employee Engagement?

Well, Employee Engagement is a state of

heightened emotional commitment and energy

we give to and get from our work.

It comes about through

our emotional relationship with

the value of what we do,

who we do it with and who we do it for.

Actively Engaged employees are

more productive, innovative and fulfilled

And they are much less likely

to want to look for work elsewhere

which has a big benefit on reducing

the costs and risks associated with staff turnover.

Please check out my video "What is Employee Engagement"

if you would like to refresh your understanding

of what this is all about.

Now, it is amazing that the business benefits

of having a fully engaged workforce

have been thoroughly researched

and validated since the 1990s

However, just do a Google search for "employee engagement"

and you'll find thousands of

blogs, articles and research reports

broadcasting the persistently high percentage

of employees that are either disengaged or not actively engaged,

and that the price tag

to businesses and the wider economy of this lack of engagement

runs into hundreds of billions of dollars.

Nonetheless it is true

that more and more forward thinking companies,

fighting for their competitive edge

are successfully pushing the envelope

by creating big shifts in how they operate,

including major re-engineering in the nature

of their relationship with their workforce.

Now, I'm not going to regurgitate right now,

all the stats that you can readily find online

from Gallup, Towers Watson and many research experts,

but if you would like to dig into the data a little deeper,

I've given you some links

In the description below to a few useful sources.

Instead, what I would like to do

is give you some simple steps

to help you think about

how to build a business case for investing in

Employee Engagement for your organisation.

To do this you need to have a clear picture

of what changes you would need to make to:

recruitment, work processes, your workplace environment,

leadership behaviour, management practices, support processes and technology

to be able to deliver the right conditions

in which engagement is most likely to flourish.

To help build that picture,

think about your own personal experience.

Engagement is not a permanent condition.

It is very dependent on

your own mental, emotional and physical state

and what you are doing

and who you are doing it with.

All of which are conditions

that can fluctuate from day to day.

However, what will help you to bounce back

into an actively engaged state,

if for whatever reason you are having an off day,

is how you experience and feel supported by

the relationships and conditions in your workplace

and the degree that your work is a natural extension of

and channel for expressing your best self.

So let's first look at what conditions

need to be in place

to give you the best chance

of bumping up your engagement level.

These are the 10 key components of the engagement mix

that in my experience are

necessary preconditions for developing

sustainably higher levels of employee engagement.

As we go through the list

think about how each item

applies to you personally,

to what degree does this describe your relationship

with your work and workplace environment?

and to what degree

does it exist in your workplace, right now?

So - You are more likely to become actively engaged when:

1. You feel your work adds value to the world

and is recognised by others in a way that fits

with your own sense of your own identity.

Your work gives you a sense of Meaning and Purpose.

2. You are given the control,

the flexibility, autonomy and the resources

to do your job in the best way you know how.

3. You can get in a good flow with your work

without unwanted distractions, ambiguities and unrealistic workloads.

4. Your work stimulates and stretches you,

you feel good about how it gives you opportunities

to grow both personally and professionally.

5. Your supervisor demonstrably cares about your personal well-being

and is supportive, empathetic and appreciative.

6. You feel that you are a member of a team or community

connected to, recognised and valued by

your boss, your co-workers and your customers.

7. The work you do is a good fit

for your natural talents, experience,

personality type, values and goals.

8. The organisation you work for

has core values and a purpose

which you feel good about.

9. You feel trusted, held accountable

and rewarded appropriately

by the organisation you work for

10. You have a healthy work-life balance,

the demands of your job leave you enough time and energy

to devote to your life outside of work.

So there you have it:

The 10 Key Conditions

necessary to help increase Employee Engagement

levels across your organisation.

Please feel free to copy paste this list for your own use

you will find it in the description below.

Now, I think you will agree that there is a lot

that organisational leaders can do

to nurture the conditions that promote engagement.

But to achieve this takes a lot of careful thought

and coordination to make effective changes

to behaviours, processes and feasibly technology,

to give you the best chance of success.

If you want to start building your case

for making those changes

and investing in developing Employee Engagement

to produce a more effective,

fulfilling and profitable operation.

Just click here to continue with In Part 2 of this video

where I am going to share with you

a simple framework approach that can help get you started.

For more infomation >> Part 1: How to Make the Business Case for Employee Engagement? - Duration: 9:03.

-------------------------------------------

Is diversity in a team good or bad for innovation? - Duration: 7:17.

is a diversity good or bad for innovation?

today I want to take you through two fascinating research studies which I've recently found

which give us evidence behind whether or not having a diverse group of people performing on an

innovation task is better than people who have the same perspective

now the first study was done by Professor Brian Uzzi and it looked at whether or not

there's evidence behind whether or not people with the same background perform

better at innovation or creativity tasks than people who have different backgrounds

so what he did is he looked at lots of research behind whether or

not people who've worked together previously or haven't worked together

previously produced the most creative, innovative and successful outcomes

what he found, especially with his seminal work on the research of American

musicals on Broadway, was that he found that the teams that performed the best

when it came to producing new creative output had a mixture of both people

who've worked together previously, but also people who hadn't worked together

previously and ironically enough the ratio that he found seemed to be

approximately 50% people who worked together previously and 50% new blood

there's a couple of reasons for this: when people work together they start to

begin thinking the same way, and when they get success, they start

to think "if it's worked for us previously it'll work for us again in

the future" so groups that work together over and

over and over again, especially ones that have seen a bit of success, begin to

think that the way that they work previously to get to successful a

successful result will end up getting in them a successful result again in the future

however this has a limited shelf life

eventually people actually start to

get fixated on the same way of doing things and it ends up with them being

less and less creative over time

so what you want is a team if you want to be as

innovative as possible is to have a constant mixture of people

who've worked together on products and projects previously, and also an influx

of new blood who bring new perspectives, new information, new knowledge and

especially new ways of approaching problems that the existing team hadn't

thought about

the second piece of research that I want to talk to you

about today is whether or not just having different people different types

of people actually counts as being diverse enough

a fascinating study that

got published in the Harvard Business Review recently asked "does having people

who are of different ages, genders, ethnicities in the team actually end up

leading to problems being solved for innovative creative challenges?"

and the fascinating result of 100 experiments showed that if you have people who are

different ages, different genders, different ethnicities, this by itself

does not mean that the team is going to actually be able to solve the problem

more than a team that is more homogeneous, more than a team that is

composed of very similar people

so if it's not the outwards differences and

outward diversity that ends up helping a team be successful in divergent thinking

and thinking of new solutions, then what actually is it?

well the authors of the research paper suggests it's not the outward diversity it's actually the

cognitive diversity, the way that people think needs to be different from one another

so what they determined cognitive diversity to be, through a

follow up series of experiments, was they assessed the way that people use their

knowledge, whether or not they prefer to use existing knowledge or compare

knowledge within the group and develop new knowledge, and the way that they

discuss this knowledge as well

what they found very strikingly is that

groups with a higher degree of cognitive diversity, where there's people with

different ways of thinking, are much more likely to come to innovative successful

outcomes significantly faster than people who all think the same way

they quoted two very interesting examples: one was a group of

R&D scientists for a biotechnology company who all were PhD candidates and

who all had a very scientific background. they did not manage to solve the

challenge in the time allocated because all of them approached it in the same

way and the challenge required a difference of approaches within the group

similarly with a group of IT consultants, they didn't actually even

manage to come close to finishing the challenge because instead of

collaborating within the group, each individual started thinking about how

they should best develop the solution in their own minds

the teams that actually

managed to develop the most accurate effective and innovative solutions were

the ones that had a mixture of people with different cognitive styles

so what are these two scientific studies teach us?

well first of all they teach us that

it's important to have a mixture of new blood and existing blood (people who've

worked together previously and new people who haven't worked together at

all) to keep the team able to produce constantly innovative and creative output

but within that group as well you need to make sure that you're not just

filling it with people who think the same way. you need to be making sure that

you fill it with people of differences of perspectives, differences of ways of

approaching problems, and different experiences

those two studies and those two ways of building diversity within your group are actually going to be what

results in you having the highly innovative groups and the most creative

groups overall

so if you found this interesting my name's been Nick Skillicorn

from idea to value.com make sure you like subscribe and share this video

with people who think that you need to have more diversity in your groups and

make sure you go to www.ideatovalue.com for the best training on the Internet

the best premium training on the internet, around building your innovation

and creativity capabilities make sure you check out my channel to see all of

the previous videos that I've done and I'll speak again with you soon

thank you

thank you so much for listening if you liked it please like, share and

subscribe and leave me a comment about what you thought and what you'd like to

see more about

if you want to take your creativity and innovation capabilities

to the next level then invest in yourself with the premium training only

available at idea to value calm these exclusive training modules have all been

put together by me Nick Skillicorn and have been used by thousands of artists

innovation leaders and CEOs to become better at understanding the source of

their creativity and executing on their innovation ambitions and there is no

risk to new as they are backed by our money-back guarantee now don't forget to

go out there and make your ideas a reality see you again soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét